PDA

View Full Version : Different

DragonGirl02
14th October 2005, 10:07 PM
This fan fic is rated PG
This fan fic is about a girl who wants to be different than everyone else. She Is granted magical dragon powers and...Hey! Just read it yourself!

Prolauge:It started out as a normal day, Kira, had gone to school as usual. It was early fall and the leaves were just beggining to change. She loved the fall, it was her favorite time of year. It always made her feel like she could do anything. Kira had always wanted to be different than everyone else. She wasn't sure how she wanted to be different, she just wanted to be. Then one day all that changed, and Kira realized that being different, isn't what it's cut out to be.

Different

Kira was walking home from school, when she thought she heard someone behind her. She saw no one and cautiously walked home. Kira lived in a small two bedroom house by her school. It had a medium-sized back yard with a fence around it. She walked through the gate that led to her backyard and headed for the door. Then she heard a noise. Then she looked up and saw an old man with what seemed to be the wings of a dragon on his back. Kira was not at all scared though, she was amazed at the old mans wings.

"What do you want?" Kira asked curiosly.

"I am Jeff, but you can call me Jess, as others call me. I hear that you wish to be different, and I am here to make your wish come true."

Before Kira could say anything, the old mans hands began to glow and he fired a beam of white light at her. Then Kira went down onto the grass and didn't wake up for some time.

When Kira woke up, She saw the old man, Jess, sitting by her whittling a stick.
"Huh, what happened? I feel different all of a sudden." said Kira.

"You are different Kira." replyed Jess." You are a dragon now, you wanted to be different, and I made you that way."

"But I don't understand, how did you know I wished to be different?" asked Kira.

"I have my ways young dragon," replied Jess.

"I don't look like a dragon," said Kira," so how could I be one?"

"Oh yes, about that. You have to transform into one." replied Jess."You have to think dragon, and you'll be one. Why don't you try to transform, right now. I'll show you how it's done, and you can do the same."

All of a sudden, the old mans body began to glow. When he stopped glowing, he had trasformed into a purple and blue dragon. Kira was almost
speechless, all she could say was "wow."

"Okay." said Jess, "Now you try. Just cocentrate on becoming a dragon. Don't get scared."

Kira closed her eyes and tried to transform, she began to glow, but she didn't get freeked out. A moment later Kira was a beautiful red and purple dragon. "Wow," she said again.

"Good job, your one of the few dragons I've trained that have gotten that right the first time!" exclamed Jess "Now that your in dragon form, I should teach you how to fly!"

"Fly?!?" exclamed Kira. "I have to fly! This is going to be awsome!"

So Jess and Kira worked on flying for hours, until Kira was flying like a pro.
"Hey" exclamed Jess, "I think your really getting a hang of this flying thing!"

"You think so?" replied Kira.

Kira flew around once in a circle and landed quietly on the ground.

"Hope this will help you." said Jess as he pulled out a very high tech looking watch from his pocket. "This watch will tell you the altitude at which your flying, the temperature, the date, and the time." "It comes in handy every once in a while."

"Thank you." said Kira. "I still have one question to ask, why have you been training dragons?"

"Well, um...it's kind of a long story, but, I have a very legitimate reason." replied Jess. "I guess I should tell you. Long ago, there was a huge dragon that terrorized a certain kingdom. We all called him Firelord. He destroyed many towns and coloneys. Then a group of dragons fought him until he was to weak to fight any longer. They banished him to inside of a volcano for two hundred thousand years. But I fear that he will return to destroy our country again, so I am trying to create an army of powerful dragons to put him to rest forever."

"Wow, I never thought of it that way." said Kira. "How much longer do you think we have until Firelord wakes up?"

"Oh, about one hundred years" replied Jess

"What, one hundred years! That's a bunch of bull! I won't be alive in one hundred years!" exclamed Kira.

"Yes you will. Dragons live much longer than normal humans do. Why, look at me! I'm one hundred and sixty five years old, and I still feel young! Don't worry about it." explaned Jess

"Oh, and Kira I must tell you this. In order to fight Firelord, when he comes, you will need training." says Jess

"Training?!" questions Kira.

"Yes, training. I'll need you to fly by my house on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays for training. Here are some directions to my house. My phone number is on there too, if you need to call.Oh, and do not miss a practice session unless theres a good reason to. Training is from 5:00 to 7:30. I know this seems like a lot, but you'll get used to it." lexured Jess.

"Okay, I'll try my best, but I can't garuntee that I'll be at every practice." replied Kira.

"That's okay," said Jess just tell me if you can't be there.

"Sure, um...my parents will be home in about 20 minuets, I think you should go" said Kira.

"Very well then, I expect to see you on Monday then." said Jess solumly. "Oh, one more thing before I go, DON'T GO TELLING THE WORLD THAT YOUR A DRAGON! If the government finds out there could be trouble!" exclamed Jess.

Then Jess transformed into his dragon form and quickly flew away.

"Gee, thought Kira, what will I tell mom and dad?"

DKzM0mA
14th October 2005, 10:14 PM
I am sorry but i fail to see how this has anthing to do with pokemon. If I am wrong pleasse tell me but if this has nothing to do with pokemon this should be in the non-pokemon fics.http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33

Angelic Elf Ivy
14th October 2005, 11:34 PM
I am sorry but i fail to see how this has anthing to do with pokemon. If I am wrong pleasse tell me but if this has nothing to do with pokemon this should be in the non-pokemon fics.http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33
She knows that it has nothing to do with PKMN but she messed up and put it in the wrong place, but give her some slack! She's new!

Edit: Now to actually review your fic. Just one thing to start. When you switch paragraphs put a space inbetween each one. You know here's a link you should look at. Fan Fiction Rules (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=30002)
These'll not only help you with your righting but bring down posable critacizm as well, and if there is any (there better not be!) this lil elf is gonna be peaved! Unless it's helpful! Anyway, cool fic! I really like it so far! ^_^ (*elf ears perk up wit glee)

Edit Edit: Your fiction has no rateing and it kindda needs one. (is it G, PG, PG-13 what?) Also you're not warning us of what's gonna be in it. Just use the edit button and edit this first chapter so that it's not all one paragraph like it seems to be now. Do those things and you should have a pretty cool fan fiction thing a ma thing.

DKzM0mA
15th October 2005, 10:05 PM
I aint insulting her. I am simply informing her before sumone really yells at her

Angelic Elf Ivy
20th October 2005, 1:49 AM
"I am Jeff, but you can call me Jess, as others call me. I hear that you wish to be different, and I am here to make your wish come true."
Ok. I see that you've edited, but you forgot one thing. (I think it's just one but oh well) Whenever a new person speaks it's considered a new paragraph, which in turn means that there should be a space in between it and the new paragraph. Like here for instace! It should be typed like so!

Do you understand? It should be like this with all of your chapters with every paragraph. (*looks at it again) Only not bold like I have it. It's just easier to read that way, so don't think I'm being mean.

One question. Will you come read my fan fic Shadow Quest and reply, so that I know what you think of it? I'd like it if you did that. (Also you can reply to your own fic even if it's not posting a new chapter. You're also aloud to double post when posting a new chapter.)

Eeveetrainer
24th October 2005, 6:05 AM
It's really good so far! i can't wait for the next chappie! it also seems pretty cool for someone to turn into a dragon.....

Pixyperson
9th November 2005, 12:38 AM
Interesting, Very Interesting

Blazing Charizard
9th November 2005, 12:41 AM
Pretty good!! It doesn't seem to have anything to do with Pokemon, but the next parts might. Who knows?

(To Pixyperson: I'm back so if you wanna start PMing again, go right ahead! I hope you're not mad at me!!)

Angelic Elf Ivy
19th November 2005, 9:49 PM
Um. . .D_M24 you really should update this. It's been over a month! :p At least try to update 'ims. I (and other peoples) wanna read the next chapter. :( Wanna know what happens next!

DragonGirl02
10th January 2006, 1:31 AM
Sorry...my brain doesn't work. I think it's broken.