PDA

View Full Version : I can see a pokemon in the ranger pics which I bet you can't!

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
17th October 2005, 9:59 AM
in the second pic, I can see a nincada, It looks like the Rhyhorn is attacking the Nincada, did anyone else notice the nincada? (http://serebii.net/ranger/pics.shtml)

Rikori
17th October 2005, 6:26 PM
I do. ^^' But i didnt before i saw this topic. ^^

Haunter
17th October 2005, 6:32 PM
The Title Screen is more than vaguely reminiscent of Kanto, no?

▼■DoomWing■▼
17th October 2005, 6:35 PM
i dont think this thread is usefull

Kasaioni
17th October 2005, 8:44 PM
ya i see it now, and i'm not sure if this is kanto or anothr region, maybe its orre, or a new region ^^"

Light Wolf
17th October 2005, 9:09 PM
I had noticed it before.

BTW, they've said it's going to take part in an island, so probably it's not in Kanto.

snorlax4eva
17th October 2005, 9:27 PM
I didnt notice that before. You are talking about nincada behind ryhorn right? I never really looked at the pics closely.

ilovchansey
17th October 2005, 9:47 PM
I saw it.I was also one of the people to see that politoed in the blurry picture

Ethereal
17th October 2005, 10:18 PM
Yay! You want a prize? Why the blue balls did you feel the need to make a thread about this? Was it REALLY that important? Hell no. Then, EVERY post after the first post of the thread were nothing but SPAM, saying "lozl i nvr new dat!11 dat kool...mabey well c a new pogeyman in a pic lozllozl".

On topic: Wow! I like, already knew that, but thanks for making a thread on this little bit of pointless info. *hi5*

Here's to hoping this thread gets closed. *drinks glass of blood*

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
19th October 2005, 3:55 PM
Yay! You want a prize? Why the blue balls did you feel the need to make a thread about this? Was it REALLY that important? Hell no. Then, EVERY post after the first post of the thread were nothing but SPAM, saying "lozl i nvr new dat!11 dat kool...mabey well c a new pogeyman in a pic lozllozl".

On topic: Wow! I like, already knew that, but thanks for making a thread on this little bit of pointless info. *hi5*

yes I do..........

seeing a nincada that is well hidden can be cool and handy.......

Plus it means that there is a possibility that the rhyhorn is attacking the nincada, look at it!

MaskedManAbsolkid
19th October 2005, 4:14 PM
yes I do..........

Plus it means that there is a possibility that the rhyhorn is attacking the nincada, look at it!

How can a useless topic be cool and handy? This could've went in the other thread.

Besides, I saw it, and I bet loads of others did too.

Ethereal
20th October 2005, 3:41 PM

"Attacking it", or just facing it? :o!

How the hell can seeing a Pokemon that is NOT well hidden, but just blends in with the background due to mediocre graphics, be "cool and handy"? "Sherlock" my a*s. -_-

Tamer Zack
20th October 2005, 5:22 PM
yes I do..........

Get your head out of your pants look at both of the Rhyhorns there both standing the same pose.

pokemon master:Stranger
20th October 2005, 6:45 PM
i saw it no prob.

Snake Eyes
21st October 2005, 1:38 AM

As useless as you may thing the topic is, there's no need to get on the guys back like that. Sheez, you make it sound like he killed your grandmother or something.

On-Topic: I'm sure many people have seen it but others havent. And if there is a specific topic for it, you probably should've has posted it there.

Ethereal
21st October 2005, 1:40 AM
As useless as you may thing the topic is, there's no need to get on the guys back like that. Sheez, you make it sound like he killed your grandmother or something.
Um...how? By saying that there's no point to this thread? Nice try, but you're wrong. ;/

On topic: Lol. Nincada is there. -_-

Snake Eyes
21st October 2005, 1:44 AM
Um...how? By saying that there's no point to this thread? Nice try, but you're wrong. ;/

On topic: Lol. Nincada is there. -_-

No, but by saying "There's no pint to this thread" Akwardly rude. And, lets not start a chain of trash talk with this. I was just letting you know you were wrong to flame him like that.

On-Topic: Nincada sorta blends in with the background. Seeing that there's mountains right behind/aside of it.

Ethereal
21st October 2005, 1:45 AM
No, but by saying "There's no pint to this thread" Akwardly rude. And, lets not start a chain of trash talk with this. I was just letting you know you were wrong to flame him like that.
Telling him there's no point to the thread isn't flaming, Einstein. -_-

On topic: ....Yeah, there's nothing else to be said. ;/

pikadon92
22nd October 2005, 11:47 AM
I think it's just a pile of rocks instead. Rhyhorn might be digging it. Or it could be just me.

mew08
8th November 2005, 10:31 PM
I can not see it.;151;

RaikousThunder
18th November 2005, 4:48 AM
I saw it back there. Maybe Serebii didnt notice it so he didnt bother to put it in the title. Thats a long title. Could have just said a pic with a bunch of pokemon.

Dark Venusaur
19th November 2005, 10:37 PM
I think I seen it

RukarioMunchlax93
27th November 2005, 4:39 PM
mew08, the upperleft Rhyhorn. Behind/Beside it. There it is. The third pic:

http://serebii.net/ranger/pics.shtml

Umi_Swampert
27th November 2005, 4:47 PM
I thought it was rather interesting. I don't see why people have to get all grouchy over something just being pointed out.

dragon122
27th November 2005, 7:19 PM
me too
whohoo he saw a (hidden)nincada why are people even discus about this

obada
28th November 2005, 7:40 PM
he is just telling us .

plus if you dont like it then dont make a war out of nothing and what happened a car accident to be so crazy like that jynxo