PDA

View Full Version : Masumishipping!!(Misty x Max)

Meganium Ex
22nd October 2005, 4:24 AM
I've seen some people in this fourm talking about Masumishipping, so I made a thread for it. In case you didn't know, Masumishipping is the ship between Max and Misty. As what I see, Misty seems the only girl, aside from Vivi, that is good for Max. So discuss!

Candy_Lurver
25th October 2005, 2:15 AM
Aww....I think this ship is cute, theres just something about it...Well, the way I see it, Max may have a bit of a crush on her, but thats about it, but it still gives me the wam and fuzzies

Sweet May
25th October 2005, 2:21 AM
awwww another kawaii shipping....... i sorta support it but its an awesome shipping..... i think...... ^____^;

Chelc
25th October 2005, 5:23 AM
Aww, gotta love Masumishipping. The Mt. Moon ep was great. So cute~! <3

I'll wait for more people...*waits*

Meganium Ex
29th October 2005, 10:14 PM
Thanks for posting guys! And I came up with a little scenerio, when Misty joins the group again:

Max:*stares at Misty*
May:Who are you staring it?
Max:*blushes*Uh, no one.

cυтe тogepι
1st November 2005, 3:11 AM
Umm. I think this is a one sided ship.... Misty is waay too big for Max. But I'll support it in the one sided way! It's cute thinking Max likes Misty. ^^;;

Pitchi
1st November 2005, 4:20 AM
haha interesting xD They`re really cute and will make a great friends^^

Thanks for posting guys! And I came up with a little scenerio, when Misty joins the group again:

Max:*stares at Misty*
May:Who are you staring it?
Max:*blushes*Uh, no one.

Did that really happened? O_o

Meganium Ex
1st November 2005, 3:23 PM
haha interesting xD They`re really cute and will make a great friends^^

Did that really happened? O_o
It didn't, but dosen't it sound so real? Another reason to love Masumishipping!

BTW, I happened to dig up a pic from Bulbagarden*snickers*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v627/MayHaruka/Masumishipping/196.jpg

Pitchi
2nd November 2005, 2:44 AM
Oh ok, I thought it was real, lol

Meganium Ex
2nd November 2005, 1:56 PM
Heres another one!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v627/MayHaruka/Masumishipping/195.jpg

Another 2 that is!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v627/MayHaruka/Masumishipping/333.jpg

Enjoy!

Pitchi
2nd November 2005, 2:16 PM
Nice pics^^ I wonder what they are talking about in the 2nd pic..

Meganium Ex
2nd November 2005, 2:26 PM
Nice pics^^ I wonder what they are talking about in the 2nd pic..
Thanx! And in the seconed pic When Misty leaves again, she bends down to say good bye to Max.

Or at least, thats one I think.

Pitchi
3rd November 2005, 3:14 AM
Thanx! And in the seconed pic When Misty leaves again, she bends down to say good bye to Max.

Or at least, thats one I think.

Oh ok xD but i heard that they were talking something about May and May was confused?

Meganium Ex
3rd November 2005, 5:14 PM
Heres another pic!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v627/MayHaruka/Masumishipping/039.jpg

And heres a caption!

Misty:*Stands still*
Max:What is she doing?

Pitchi
4th November 2005, 9:55 AM
lolz looks like she became statue :3

Meganium Ex
4th November 2005, 7:45 PM
lolz looks like she became statue :3
Yeah it does.

Pitchi
7th November 2005, 1:56 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/Pitchi/ag134_031.jpg
Lol Masato is behind her xD

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/Pitchi/ag134_087.jpg

Meganium Ex
9th November 2005, 1:12 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/Pitchi/ag134_031.jpg
Lol Masato is behind her xD

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/Pitchi/ag134_087.jpg
Nice pics! I like the seconed one best!

Pitchi
9th November 2005, 1:31 PM
Thankies^^ yep, 2nd one is so shiny

Mizu Kasumi
16th December 2005, 11:52 PM
Hmmm... I don't think it will happen, but Max will probably develop a crush on her, probably a big one. I wonder if Misty knows, how would she react to that. Lol.

Momoko Lover
17th December 2005, 1:40 AM
Wow, I think I'm going to like this shipping. It's very creative in a awesome sort of way. ^_^

Meganium Ex
18th December 2005, 12:30 AM
Hmmm... I don't think it will happen, but Max will probably develop a crush on her, probably a big one. I wonder if Misty knows, how would she react to that. Lol.
Misty reacting to that would be very cute ^^

Wow, I think I'm going to like this shipping. It's very creative in a awesome sort of way. ^_^
Yeah, the ship is creative! ^^

Mizu Kasumi
18th December 2005, 8:14 PM
Lol. I wonder if she'll try to avoid Max or not. Hmmm...

Meganium Ex
18th December 2005, 10:16 PM
Advoid Max? Maybe...^_^

I'll try to get some pics tommorow :)

Shego
18th December 2005, 10:57 PM
Heres another pic!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v627/MayHaruka/Masumishipping/039.jpg

And heres a caption!

Misty:*Stands still*
Max:What is she doing?

Interesting. I always like this couple. Come to think of it, Misty,and Max really had a lot in common. They both pulling Brock's ear everytime he flirting a woman. Now that's took a lot of chemistry.

Meganium Ex
18th December 2005, 11:03 PM
Guess you're right! ^^

Also, they seem to have alot of interacting in the 3 episodes, don't ya think? ^^

Shego
18th December 2005, 11:06 PM
I think so. After all, they do get along pretty well. I really love it.

Meganium Ex
18th December 2005, 11:10 PM
Well, I think this thread has enough reply's to start a topic!

How do you think Misty and Max would say if they were caught under the mistletoe?
I love Christmas topics :D

Shego
18th December 2005, 11:24 PM
How do you think Misty and Max would say if they were caught under the mistletoe?

I think that Max gets nervous when he was close to Misty. Especially when they got caught under the mistletoe. And Misty probably say that she's willing to kiss him after he blushes. What do you think?

Meganium Ex
18th December 2005, 11:31 PM
That's a cool idea! I can even picture it in an episode ^^

Here's a caption to show mines ^^:

May:Ooh, they're under the mistletoe!
Brock:Why couldn't Max be me? Grumble...
Max *Thinking*:I waited for this moment for a long time!
Misty *Thinking:*This is my lucky day!*

So, what do ya think of that one?

Shego
18th December 2005, 11:50 PM
That's a cool idea! I can even picture it in an episode ^^

Here's a caption to show mines ^^:

May:Ooh, they're under the mistletoe!
Brock:Why couldn't Max be me? Grumble...
Max *Thinking*:I waited for this moment for a long time!
Misty *Thinking:*This is my lucky day!*

So, what do ya think of that one?

(Thinking) I think it was wonderful one. Together we can make their dreams come true.

Meganium Ex
20th December 2005, 4:04 AM
^ I guess we can! ^^

Mizu Kasumi
22nd December 2005, 12:46 AM
Lol. I know this doesn't matter, but it's a great idea that Misty and Max are becoming really good friends. That way, Max can maybe bring Misty and May together as best friends. ^^

I wonder what's gonna happen next between them. I bet Misty won't realize this, but Max is really falling for her. Lol.

Meganium Ex
29th December 2005, 8:20 PM
Hmm...Maybe May CAN help increase Max and Misty's relationship :)

Shego
29th December 2005, 9:26 PM
Hmm...Maybe May CAN help increase Max and Misty's relationship :)

We do whatever we can to increase their relationship.

jinxie
29th December 2005, 10:37 PM
Here's something to think about.

the earpullling

ahem.
Did he get that from misty or was he already doing it? I haven't been watching the first episodes before misty's appearance. Although I think he was already doing it, it's still cute.

Well no. It gets on my nerves when max does it

I also don't like the idea of misty liking max. But max liking misty makes me all aww

Meganium Ex
31st December 2005, 4:13 AM
Hmm...If I remember it, Max already did it before Misty came into the scene in the 2 Togepi episodes. Maybe he was destned to do it after Misty! :p

CyberCubed
17th January 2006, 1:31 AM
Max is like the Misty of AG. Take that as you will.

Meganium Ex
17th January 2006, 1:41 AM
True, true ;)

Hakajin
17th January 2006, 5:55 AM
I like this as a one-sided ship. It would be so adorable if Max got a crush on Misty. I used it in a fic once, but it ended up leading to Pokeshipping. But that's only to be expected with me. I like some relationships between kids and . . . older kids. Maybe not while they're still young, but when they grow up. Although . . . I really like the relationship in the manga "Tsukuyomi".

Shego
17th January 2006, 3:55 PM
I couldn't adree more because Max,and Misty pull Brock's ear everytime he flirting with a woman.

CyberCubed
18th January 2006, 6:12 AM
Well we know Misty likes younger men, and to see her go for May's little brother would be hilarious.

She can start grooming Max into the perfect boyfriend too. Ah a 14 year old (Misty) and an 8 year old (Max) together in a relationship.

The wonders of anime will never cease to amaze me.

Shego
18th January 2006, 5:18 PM
Well we know Misty likes younger men, and to see her go for May's little brother would be hilarious.

She can start grooming Max into the perfect boyfriend too. Ah a 14 year old (Misty) and an 8 year old (Max) together in a relationship.

The wonders of anime will never cease to amaze me.

It never amazes me even more when those two Misty,and Max were together. Big girls usually want to be with younger men. It always happens in the anime series.

Take Kurumi for example. Why do you think she in love with Nakahito? She fell in love with Nakahito and refers him as her master because he kissed her by accident. That boy really got the charm,and decency. In the series, Karina had a little sisterly rivalry with Kurumi for Nakahito's affections. I like Kurumi, Nakahito, Saki,and Karinka. I gotta warn you. We got to treat Nakahito with respect cause if anyone mess with Nakahito, they have answer to his powerful,and sexy girlfriend. If anyone hates Nakahito, they are jealous because of his sexy,and powerful either. It's either Kurumi,or Karinka.(I love Kurumi,and Nakahito as a couple as I support it and then it happened.) I watched Steel Angel Kurumi,and it was the number one anime in history. It's said so itself. I LOVE IT!!!

How about Tenchi Muyo GXP? Kiriko had interest in Seina. She tries to change his luck. And then that boy had been chased by the girls like Ryoko (Black-haired one),Neiu, Amane,and of course Kiriko herself in the competition. I haven't watched that yet,but I found out on the internet.

Now you think that could be enough to fill any youngster's day? But Max not just any youngster, is he? He's a genius. His days with Misty just getting started.