PDA

View Full Version : The new Unconventional Gym/Elite Thread!

Pages : [1] 2

twilightespeon
23rd October 2005, 3:38 AM
I know the other one got closed down, but I refuse to just let the topic die! I'm a HUGE fan of all the gym leaders, and I'm not just going to let my fandom kick the bucket. FREEEDOOOOOOM!!! *coughs* I'm praying we can start anew x_x;

So, on that note, I really would like to sort of enforce some sort of rules, that I think are fair, and if you don't, then stfu and die...XD I jest. I want this to be a democracy of sorts, moreso than "OMG I AM MORE POPULAR SO YOU CAN SHUT UP."

1) Please, keep the downright lewd and OMGWTF MY EYES BLEED type posts to a minimum. Nothing that'll get us shut down, kay?

2) We're trying to unite under one thread to talk about what we love and support, so let's keep the snarky b*tchfights out of the thread. We have PMs and Instant Messaging for that. :0 That means YOU, you drama-llamas.

3) Het *and* Slash are allowed, just don't talk about how Misty and Brock are in teh love and expect us all to agree...but PLEASE, don't flame the poor little n00blet, just tell them kindly that this is for UNCONVENTIONAL ships.

4) And for the love of god, JUST BE NICE.

Sooo, what shall we talk about first, hmm? :3

Phantom_Bugsy
23rd October 2005, 3:44 AM
Something that isn't Originshipping? :D *shot*

...reason the last thread got closed is BECAUSE of the snarky little *****fights. You got a problem with someone, kindly tell them BEFORE you go all-out on them in your LJ. I'm looking at certain ones of you :D

All one 'ship all the time ain't cool either, but now Ciaran is in control so I have no control over that now. XD

*puts on drama-llama hat* 8D

*smooshes Matsu AND ITSU WTF together* HAVE BABIES.

....:3 Hi.

EDIT: ...lol I smooshed just Matsu together with himself XD rofl

psilocybin
23rd October 2005, 3:52 AM
y halo thar. 8D

I was wondering why the old one got closed. All I do is lurk though...
Anyhoo, so my post won't be hella spammy~ SenOda OTP plzkthnx. ♥

Dimitri
23rd October 2005, 4:08 AM
So... um... what are we gonna talk about? So0o0o0o.... hmm.... let me see... idk...
wait! THAT WAS SPAM I JUST DID WASN'T IT? whoops! well i really don't know what to talk about...

twilightespeon
23rd October 2005, 4:08 AM
So yeah...try not to just talk about one ship and then ignore the others, and NO DRAMALLAMAING. >_> I'm gonna try my best to make this thread not die in a mass of flaming poo.

And Psilo, so help me god if you just lurk I'm going to steal Odamaki and tickle him till he cries. You don't want him to cry, now, DO YOU!?

And like Hmm. I want to do some...events and stuff. ; ; With prizes and everything. WE WILL BE BETTER THAN THE REST OF THE THREADS! *fistpump*

psilocybin
23rd October 2005, 4:10 AM
Don't make him cry. ;0;

Andandand prizes~! Like what sort of events? Writing? Fanart?

twilightespeon
23rd October 2005, 4:15 AM
Anything, I guess. I'd love to do a halloween/autumn themed fanfic contest :3 I know we have some good writers here. Aaand, maybe we could get a certian someone to do prizes? XD and if you don't want to, I can do smecksy prizes.

lksjasldfkh I want to make a good banner for the thread. A cute image or something >-> Is that allowed?

And as to not make this off-topic, I LOVE SUSUSHIPPING SO HARDCORE. :C I still need to write my ghey fic with all the GL's pasts.

Dimitri
23rd October 2005, 4:19 AM
And like Hmm. I want to do some...events and stuff. ; ; With prizes and everything. WE WILL BE BETTER THAN THE REST OF THE THREADS! *fistpump*

What do you mean events and stuff with prizes?!?! Hmm... maybe we can talk about the ship between um... Brock and Bruno (from the manga)!!! LoL! Does that sound dumb? I made it up off the top of my head. Well there names both start with B, they both have super kool hair, they both have rock pokemon and maybe their personalities could be good ones to co-exist with each other! Hopefully this can get things going... and I don't mean an argument lol.

edits: oh ok well i see! P.S. btw i'm a VERY good fic writer! lol not to brag ofcourse! lol

Kveran
23rd October 2005, 4:20 AM
What sort of events do you mean? Because I just thought of something some friends and I did on another forum- a round-robin writing project. One person writes one chapter, then passes it on, and so on and so forth. I know we've got a bunch of writers in this group, and I thought it would be interesting to see what we could put together. The same basic idea could also be used with drawings as the medium. Would there be any interest in doing that? I don't know how prizes could be worked in though, if prizes are a prerequisite.

Speaking of fanart... did you guys see this pic? [http://www.geocities.jp/naitodenaito/poke015.html] (I've yet to figure out the new link coding on this site.) I can't for the life of me figure out what Itsuki has to do with a Rapidash, unless the artist is making a comment about Itsuki being a stud. (Probably one of the better pictures I've seen of Rapidash, though, as far as proportions and anatomical correctness goes.)

twilightespeon
23rd October 2005, 4:41 AM
XD Oh dear, stud. I think I've seen that picture, I remember him with a Rapidash.

And that's an interesting idea. I'd love to try something like that, even though the closest thing I've ever tried was Line Inspiration (which is my FAVORITE thing ever for writing.)

Hmm. I'd still love to do something with prizes though. :3 Tell me that wouldn't be fun?

(LOL BRUNO AND BROCK. XD I haven't read the manga before, but that thought makes me all snickery. They look like they could be related.)

psilocybin
23rd October 2005, 4:42 AM
What sort of events do you mean? Because I just thought of something some friends and I did on another forum- a round-robin writing project. One person writes one chapter, then passes it on, and so on and so forth. I know we've got a bunch of writers in this group, and I thought it would be interesting to see what we could put together. The same basic idea could also be used with drawings as the medium. Would there be any interest in doing that? I don't know how prizes could be worked in though, if prizes are a prerequisite.

That doesn't sound like a bad idea.

Hoboy, if we all worked on one, I can guarentee it'll be filled with drama, sap, and something quite trippy.
... 8D

twilightespeon
23rd October 2005, 4:46 AM
That doesn't sound like a bad idea.

Hoboy, if we all worked on one, I can guarentee it'll be filled with drama, sap, and something quite trippy.
... 8D

OH GOD THE TRIPPY. D: I'd probably try to work Jungian thought and archetypes and intrigue and incest and all that jazz into it. I can only imagine what the other crazies here would put.

XD I love this group.

Dimitri
23rd October 2005, 4:48 AM
OMG IT WOULD!!! I'M EXCITED THINKING ABOUT IT!! OK! Let's pick a shipping and we'll each write a chapter of it with a fall/halloween twist to the plot or something like that! lol!

psilocybin
23rd October 2005, 4:53 AM
OH GOD THE TRIPPY. D: I'd probably try to work Jungian thought and archetypes and intrigue and incest and all that jazz into it. I can only imagine what the other crazies here would put.

XD I love this group.

INCEST!
If I joined in, you'd probably have random things about fungi and amoebae. :C

Dimitri
23rd October 2005, 5:01 AM
So what are we even talking about now? Random bits of nonsense?

twilightespeon
23rd October 2005, 5:02 AM
OMG IT WOULD!!! I'M EXCITED THINKING ABOUT IT!! OK! Let's pick a shipping and we'll each write a chapter of it with a fall/halloween twist to the plot or something like that! lol!

XD I dunno if I'm quite in the mood to start now. Kveran, Psilochan, what do you think?

INCEST!
If I joined in, you'd probably have random things about fungi and amoebae. :C

That's why we love you XD Nothing's anything without fungi.

psilocybin
23rd October 2005, 5:07 AM
I wouldn't mind starting sometime soon, but I'm just eager to write. (I'm assuming that's what we're going to be doing anyway.) But I'm obviously not everyone else (though, that'd be damn awesome), so I don't want to, like, do anything too early. Especially since the whole gang isn't here yet.

And where would we be without our lovely little decomposers?

... Heehee, decomposing. Heehee, guro. +shifty looks+

Dimitri
23rd October 2005, 5:10 AM
I think I wanna write a Brock and Bruno fic suddenly... lol! The more i think about it the more cute and HOTT they are together! LOL!

twilightespeon
23rd October 2005, 5:39 AM
I think I wanna write a Brock and Bruno fic suddenly... lol! The more i think about it the more cute and HOTT they are together! LOL!

WRITE IT. Seriously! XD Takeshisama needs people to be paired with. His hotness is totally underestimated! Mmm, Rock is weak against fighting, isn't it...X333

And uhmm. I'd love to start something XD Maybe we should wait till some of the other regulars show up? I definately wanna do something, though.

Edit: GAH! I have to go, but I'll be back tomorrow.

:D Try to carry on without me~ And if I come back and I see someone closed the thread, there'll be heck to pay :C

Blackjack Gabbiani
23rd October 2005, 6:52 AM
Wasn't the fact that Brock and Bruno look a lot alike the reason that Bruno wound up getting redesigned?

articuno_trumps_all
23rd October 2005, 7:14 AM
I guess one of my favorite GL ships is Fuji x Blane. If you haven't already, click on the picture at the Cinnabar gym in FRLG. I amuses the hell out of me. They are so canon. Even our geriatric pokemen need some lovin’.

I am still a Clair x Bugsy fanboi. I don't know why. I mean, isn't it just ^___^.

And of couse, my beloved StoneColdFoxX3Shipping.

Blackjack Gabbiani
23rd October 2005, 8:06 AM
I guess one of my favorite GL ships is Fuji x Blane. If you haven't already, click on the picture at the Cinnabar gym in FRLG. I amuses the hell out of me. They are so canon. Even our geriatric pokemen need some lovin’.

Yay, another fan! Shame Fuji wasn't in the series (and seemed to be replaced with ANOTHER Fuji who could very well be the game Fuji's son...aah, plotbunnies)

articuno_trumps_all
23rd October 2005, 8:46 AM
Yay, another fan! Shame Fuji wasn't in the series (and seemed to be replaced with ANOTHER Fuji who could very well be the game Fuji's son...aah, plotbunnies)
^____^ Fuji is so great. I've also thought that the young Fuji could be the son of the other Fuji. But Fuji x Blaine. It is LOVE.

Toran Frostbite
23rd October 2005, 4:21 PM
....*scoffs* I so missed the revealing of this thread? <.< Well, sheeeee~it, I'm late! Like, White Rabbit late.

CAN~NON~BAAAAAAAAAAAAALL *jumps into the pool*

O.o Of course, now that the last one is officially closed, it just makes me want to comb it for anything that every could have been useful written. ...But let us not speak of the past! I wipe my hands of it!

=o I'd do the theme thing~ ...if my reliability on writing something and getting it out on time (minus months of waiting) actually made me reliable in the first place. ...Danshoku was a fluuuuuke I tell you, and it will neveh happen again.

articuno_trumps_all
23rd October 2005, 7:09 PM
....*scoffs* I so missed the revealing of this thread? <.< Well, sheeeee~it, I'm late! Like, White Rabbit late.
XD I know. I totally missed the first page too. But oh well :).

Do you guys want to go through the list of GL's again? I found that is when we had to most to say, and it didn't get very one sided. Of course, we can totally chime in and talk about random pairs at the same time. It is up to yous-guys.

twilightespeon
23rd October 2005, 8:31 PM
Gah! Welcome, Toraphi! : D I knew you'd make it here eventually!

Do you guys want to go through the list of GL's again? I found that is when we had to most to say, and it didn't get very one sided. Of course, we can totally chime in and talk about random pairs at the same time. It is up to yous-guys.

I have a lot of new ships that I support now (I've completely gotten over my UGH HET WTF phase) and I'm hoping others could have new things to say as well?

*still waking up* Unghhh I got up at 2:00. x_x; mybrainsortahurts.

Dimitri
23rd October 2005, 8:56 PM
So what are we gonna talk about? *cough* BrockxBruno *cough* lol jk. Well idk so0o0o...?

articuno_trumps_all
23rd October 2005, 8:58 PM
I have a lot of new ships that I support now (I've completely gotten over my UGH HET WTF phase) and I'm hoping others could have new things to say as well?

*still waking up* Unghhh I got up at 2:00. x_x; mybrainsortahurts.
So is that a yes> I have to agree with you; I have some new ideas on pairings, and if we go through the list again, it would be way easier on me.

twilightespeon
23rd October 2005, 9:41 PM
*nodnod* I think we should. Is anyone here today, though, aside from us two?

Or should I just throw out the first one and see who bites? :3

Dimitri
23rd October 2005, 9:46 PM
I'M HERE! YAY!! So now what?!? Which are you gonna through out?!!?

articuno_trumps_all
23rd October 2005, 9:48 PM
OK, Brock.

I think Brock is in love with Ash. As I have observed, nothing gets Brock more excited than Ash dressed in drag. Also, it is funny how whenever the "our heroes" need to pull up something or get into a tug-of-war with TR, Brock is always behind Ash, arms firmly wrapped around Ash’s waist. And why else would Brock have rejoined the group, not once but twice. After the orange islands saga, I think Brock realized he was gay, and that is why he was always in so much main whenever anyone mentioned Ivy.

Besides that, he is totally into Max. X____X.

I guess I could also be with Dimitri on Brock being a major Bruno fanboi, but I don't think it is that serious. After all, I think Brock is into the bois.

Edit,

Dimitri, I appreciate your enthusiasm, but a little less spam plz.

psilocybin
23rd October 2005, 9:51 PM
I don't really have a set pairing for Brock anymore. He looks cute with, like, everything. wtfh.

I think I read a Brock x Whitney fic somewhere awhile back. That was really cute.

... And Arti said something about TakeMasa~ http://haruka.saiin.net/~shintatsu/hajipoke.html
It has some fanart. +dorks over+ :0

articuno_trumps_all
23rd October 2005, 9:55 PM
... And Arti said something about TakeMasa~ http://haruka.saiin.net/~shintatsu/hajipoke.html
It has some fanart. +dorks over+ :0
Hmmmm, the links works, but I see no fanart.

Dimitri
23rd October 2005, 9:58 PM
Maybe this may be just stereotyping, but I see Brock almost as a desperate housewife. LoL! Well because he's cleaning, cooking, sewing, and isn't his apron pink? Then he goes crazy over girls, but only to cover up his love for Ash... LoL!

edits: Sorry about the spam. I tried not too but like... umm idk. lol. Once again, sorry about the spam

Eternal Daydreamer
23rd October 2005, 9:58 PM
I wanted to post in the other thread but it closed before I could. :( Anyways, has anyone considered Daisy+Violet+Lily+Misty? Random foursome yuri incest!

Kveran
23rd October 2005, 10:01 PM
I'd probably try to work Jungian thought and archetypes and intrigue

And that is what makes projects like these fun! With a bunch of smart people writing it, you never know what's going to happen next; it doesn't end up being predictable. If we do end up going with something like this, whenever you guys want to start it is fine. Any ground rules for content anyone wants to lay down?

I didn't even know that Bruno got redesigned- unless you're speaking of the game sprites?

Brock-wise... I've got to admit that I've never really put much thought into him, mostly because the constant throwing of himself at every female in sight (the exceptions prove the rule) really annoyed me. I don't think he's gay or bi just because he makes himself out to be too desperate to be either. Unless he managed to become monogamous, I think his constantly wandering eyes would also get on the nerves of most of the female cast. If I had to pair him with anyone, it would probably be the breeder from awhile back, Susie. Since the pairing has a faint link to canon, it means I don't have to work as hard to explain it. :P

One thing, though, if we're going to go through them again one by one- how are the "newer" gym leaders going to fit in? As in, Jiroo, Janine, Green... For example, would Janine come after Koga, or in with the GSCs?

articuno_trumps_all
23rd October 2005, 10:03 PM
Maybe this may be just stereotyping, but I see Brock almost as a desperate housewife. LoL! Well because he's cleaning, cooking, sewing, and isn't his apron pink? Then he goes crazy over girls, but only to cover up his love for Ash... LoL!
*glomps your post Dimitri* XDXD! I love the way you see things because that is exactly how I see them. His "girl craziness is most certainly only to mask his gayness.

edits: Sorry about the spam. I tried not too but like... umm idk. lol. One again, sorry about the spam

It is no big deal. I used to spam the other thread all the time when I first started posting in it.

I wanted to post in the other thread but it closed before I could. :( Anyways, has anyone considered Daisy+Violet+Lily+Misty? Random foursome yuri incest!
If you get rid of Misty and add Giovanni with a bunch of rope, then yes.

psilocybin
23rd October 2005, 10:03 PM
Hmmmm, the links works, but I see no fanart.

http://haruka.saiin.net/~shintatsu/hajipoke/eoki.html

Just browse around to your enjoyment, I guess. X3

articuno_trumps_all
23rd October 2005, 10:28 PM
http://haruka.saiin.net/~shintatsu/hajipoke/eoki.html

Just browse around to your enjoyment, I guess. X3
OK, nevermind, I just found it. That is some pretty interesting fanart :). Thanks psilo.

Toran Frostbite
23rd October 2005, 11:19 PM
http://haruka.saiin.net/~shintatsu/hajipoke.html

=OOO EYES.

...Brock~

I'm still very main-cast oriented. James still remains at the top of that pile, and Ash&Max are trying their damndest to overthrow him, and I can't see why they kicking James' arse considering how much of an adorable wuss he is. ^_~ Gary and Tracey don't even bother trying; they're too busy snagging either other to care about me wanted to pair either of them with Brock. May gets a consolidation prize for being totally awesome for him.

GL side: Sabrina wins. Hands down, she wins the internet, the world, the universe, and my heart. If it wasn't for her, I'm sure Lance would've taken the top spot (which is a fancy that's existed for a little more than a day). Runners up are Giovanni, Bruno...and for some reason, Surge. .....Um, am I the only one who sees a pattern there? o_O They're kinda big guys, them three. Scary.

<.<;;; I'm there are more, but I can't think of them.

And addressing what Kveran said, I think we should try it less organized this time. Go through the original eight leaders of the game, go back for the replacements in the games (Janine, Gary, Juan), go to the E4s, then get to the anime people associated with the gyms. o.o But thaaaat's me.

Heracross
23rd October 2005, 11:25 PM
Both considered it and seen fanart. 'Twas good.

twilightespeon
23rd October 2005, 11:25 PM
http://haruka.saiin.net/~shintatsu/hajipoke/cp50_01.html

To make it even easier :D I love you, Firefox.

And UGH I STILL DON'T SEE TAKESHI AS GAY! XD I just don't see it! However, Gymshipping is a guilty pleasure. Kasumi needs someone to beat on, and Takeshi'd give her plenty of reason. :3

(although I don't doubt that he'd have a thing for Sato in drag. XD Takeshi's one of those people that are fun to pair up~)

Eternal Daydreamer
23rd October 2005, 11:32 PM
It appears I'm not the only one who thinks they can have relationship. Heracross, where did you find the fanart of Daisy+Violet+Lily+Misty?

Toran Frostbite
23rd October 2005, 11:45 PM
And UGH I STILL DON'T SEE TAKESHI AS GAY! XD
We need to cure you of this disease. =O

Blackjack Gabbiani
23rd October 2005, 11:50 PM
I don't see it either. If it was just his actions, I could be convinced that maybe he was hiding something, but we've seen his subconcious and it's full of pretty girls.

The Incarnation Pokemon
23rd October 2005, 11:54 PM
LOL Oos, if you don't want me filling the thread with Originshipping, then post about Susu! Or something! I was trying to get more people to poooooost, so, y'know, our thread wouldn't be shoved out of sight by *chokes* Advanceshipping and Pokeshipping and Hoennshipping. And hey, sometimes it worked, demmit!

Alfonso
23rd October 2005, 11:56 PM
It appears I'm not the only one who thinks they can have relationship. Heracross, where did you find the fanart of Daisy+Violet+Lily+Misty?

Hentai, not fanart.

Just so know.

Eternal Daydreamer
23rd October 2005, 11:58 PM
Hentai, fanart. Doesn't matter to me. Can you tell me where it is anyways?!

Heracross
24th October 2005, 12:15 AM
Hentai, not fanart.

Just so know.
Yeah, I suppose I should have specified. XD

I'll PM it to ya, since I don't think the mods would appreciate me posting it here.

As for Takeshi... I always liked him with Miyuki, the Jouto girl with the Marill. I'm one of the only people I've seen that supports it. D:

twilightespeon
24th October 2005, 12:28 AM
*dies and crawls around thread as a zombie*

I've picked a horrible day to obsess about something else. *rolls around in the masses of Japanese South Park sites*

But yeah, we ought to break out the list at some point (and I like your idea, Toraphi...having the replacements NEAR their peers would make it more organized, actually.)

Maybe we should wait, though, till the page calms down a little? :3 We're doing pretty well without it!

*does page 2 dance*

Toran Frostbite
24th October 2005, 12:49 AM
*does page 2 dance*
O.o What the heck kind of settings do you have that makes this page 2? 25pp? *yes, an entire post and that's all that catches her eye* How off-topic of me. XD

twilightespeon
24th October 2005, 12:56 AM
O.o What the heck kind of settings do you have that makes this page 2? 25pp? *yes, an entire post and that's all that catches her eye* How off-topic of me. XD

40 per page D: Why?

haha more offtopicness. Uhmm. BROCK/GREEN. Now it's not. XD just confusing.

Toran Frostbite
24th October 2005, 1:35 AM

haha more offtopicness. Uhmm. BROCK/GREEN. Now it's not. XD just confusing.

ZOMG WITCH GREENE?!

o_O I'd go absolutely CRAZY if I didn't have my settings on 10pp. XD; I'm so weak.

Kveran
24th October 2005, 1:38 AM

Because on 20 per page view, we're on page three. And my computer speed, which is obviously below Toraphi's, makes the original last half of this sentence completely irrelevant!

Brock/Green?! Was that just spur-of-the-moment throwing something in? I'd love to know the rationale for that one; never considered it.

twilightespeon
24th October 2005, 2:49 AM
Brock/Green?! Was that just spur-of-the-moment throwing something in? I'd love to know the rationale for that one; never considered it.

Neither have I! Honestly, I can't even see that. XD The only people I'd even consider putting with Green are GSC's rival (My own fannon, because in all honesty, when I'm playing the games, the characters get whatever personalities I assign to them. "I BEAT YOU NOW" speeches give little to no characterization.) ...Red is the other one. x_x;

Hmm. Any ideas as to when we should break the list out? I'd be happy to do it now, although I may loose electricity for tomorrow till an undetermined time. x_x; Damnable Wilma.

articuno_trumps_all
24th October 2005, 2:55 AM
http://haruka.saiin.net/~shintatsu/hajipoke/cp50_01.html

To make it even easier :D I love you, Firefox.

And UGH I STILL DON'T SEE TAKESHI AS GAY! XD I just don't see it! However, Gymshipping is a guilty pleasure. Kasumi needs someone to beat on, and Takeshi'd give her plenty of reason. :3

(although I don't doubt that he'd have a thing for Sato in drag. XD Takeshi's one of those people that are fun to pair up~)
YESYES Brock loves Ash in drag. But I guess you'll stick with that Brock is striaght theory. How strange. JK

We need to cure you of this disease. =O
XDXD ^_____^.

I'm going to move onto Jiroo now.

I think Jiroo would be really good with Bugsy (anime). I put game Bugsy with game Clair. Jiroo is Brock's little brother, so who knows what kind of things happened to him back when Brock was raising him, so I think he needs someone around his OWN age. XDXD. Poor Brock. I guess Jiroo could also be pretty good with Tate.

Toran Frostbite
24th October 2005, 3:50 AM
Neither have I! Honestly, I can't even see that. XD The only people I'd even consider putting with Green are GSC's rival (My own fannon, because in all honesty, when I'm playing the games, the characters get whatever personalities I assign to them. "I BEAT YOU NOW" speeches give little to no characterization.) ...Red is the other one. x_x;

XD;;; I still don't know which Green y'talkin' about, but I'll just assume the girl and go squee.

Hmm. Any ideas as to when we should break the list out? I'd be happy to do it now, although I may loose electricity for tomorrow till an undetermined time. x_x; Damnable Wilma.

Yus, you should do it now. :O Because you are our new master. And Master will not be conquered by Wilma! ...But Wilma can conquer Fred and Barney and Dino. *bwhahahaha bad joke* *beats herself with the club*

EDIT: AHHHHHHHHHHH! @_@ BROCK WITH BRODY! *totally forgot* *major hearts*

articuno_trumps_all
24th October 2005, 6:54 PM
EDIT: AHHHHHHHHHHH! @_@ BROCK WITH BRODY! *totally forgot* *major hearts*
XDXD on Brock x Brody, though I don't think Brock was totally into him because Brody is more around his age. X___x Hehe.

Jiroo peoples. Jiroo got neglected last time. Hasn't he already been through enough being under Brock's 'watchful' eye for most of his life.

Kveran
25th October 2005, 4:20 AM
Neither have I! Honestly, I can't even see that.

Yeah, I can't either. For me, Green and RBY rival are the same person, and I usually end up sticking him with Red/RBY hero, which does translate into Shigeru/Satoshi. There was some other pairing that I had thought of for Green, btu I can't remember it at the moment. (I'm assuming that we're talking about male Green from Special; who was the female one that Toraphi mentioned?) Anyway, this entire post thus far has been anachronistic, so...

Jiroo. Honestly, I don't think he really gives a red-hot one way or the other about romance; too young, hormones haven't taken over (and once they do kick in, I hope he doesn't emulate his older brother...) I don't know his character very well, either, but at first blush, I'd say that he'd get along well with Bugsy. As friends only. For some reason the idea of Jiroo/May also popped into my head, but I don't know May well enough to state a sexuality on her and besides, I think she'd probably go for an older guy.

articuno_trumps_all
25th October 2005, 4:37 AM
Jiroo. Honestly, I don't think he really gives a red-hot one way or the other about romance; too young, hormones haven't taken over (and once they do kick in, I hope he doesn't emulate his older brother...)
You mean chasing after women while secretly lusting after younger boys. Yeah, I hope not too. ^___^.

Toran Frostbite
25th October 2005, 4:58 AM
I'm assuming that we're talking about male Green from Special; who was the female one that Toraphi mentioned?

<.< The game-verse, hun. Red is hero, Green is heroine, Blue is rival.

American Green = Japanese Blue
American Blue = Japanese Green

And since Twi said Brock instead of Takeshi, I assumed she was talking about girl!Green. Which is why I asked which Green in the first place.

Kveran
26th October 2005, 3:09 AM
Gotcha. Thanks for the clarification- I knew that the Japanese versions were Red and Green, but I didn't know that translated to characters too. I assume this is third-gen applicable only, since first-gen games were male-only? Or is it just a given?

articuno_trumps_all
26th October 2005, 4:17 AM
Blue x Agatha =Hawtness. It is one of the few het game ships I support. *is random* The way I see it, Agaie like them young. She was totally into Oak back and the day. The way she talks about Oak, it makes me think she might want to get the younger version of him; thus, Agatha wants some Blue. And we all know Blue would sleep with anything to get GL status. Maybe he became the Viridian leader because of Agatha--unless you buy into Toraphi's theory about Blue being Giovanni's son.

Toran Frostbite
26th October 2005, 4:49 AM
Gotcha. Thanks for the clarification- I knew that the Japanese versions were Red and Green, but I didn't know that translated to characters too. I assume this is third-gen applicable only, since first-gen games were male-only? Or is it just a given?
Well, 2nd gen had them as Red and Blue (the males) in their respective rolls as 00ber-trainer and GL, so that pretty much closes that case. It doesn't help the case that neo!1st gen had the boy/girl trainers in Red and Green, leaving Blue singled down to the rival. But that just works on this side. Because then that makes either the boy and girl as Red OR Green in both cases, and the rival Green in FR and Red in LG so....*drops over dead*

x_X Did that makes sense at all?

unless you buy into Toraphi's theory about Blue being Giovanni's son.
*salutes* TTvTT Which I will defend until the day I die.

XD; I'd so break out a family tree of my little fan universe, but the only one that's fleshed out liek woah is Morty/Agatha/Karen's. So. We shant speak of it.

And Jiroo....I don't remember who I put with him outside of Bugsy, but that's a-okay~!

articuno_trumps_all
26th October 2005, 4:53 AM
*salutes* TTvTT Which I will defend until the day I die.

XD; I'd so break out a family tree of my little fan universe, but the only one that's fleshed out liek woah is Morty/Agatha/Karen's. So. We shant speak of it.
Personally, I don't think either theory supercedes the other. I am actually willing to believe Blue is Giovanni's son. I mean, why else would he run into Red right before the big battle with Giovanni.

And Jiroo....I don't remember who I put with him outside of Bugsy, but that's a-okay~!

Jiroo x Bugsy is win.

The Incarnation Pokemon
26th October 2005, 11:25 AM
http://www.geocities.jp/naitodenaito/illust/champion051020.jpg I assume all you chilluns have seen this by now, yes? And you can see the individual pics in the gallery.

And just so I can bring up a kinky Mikuri-sama ship without anyone whining about me talking about Originshipping for the umpteenth time: http://www.deviantart.com/view/21337228/

Shadowcat
26th October 2005, 12:27 PM
Cool Pics^ I always call Blue the girl and Green the guy. Due to Coronis's Summaries, I don't wanna get confused.

Anyways: Kasumi X Blaine? Or should it be Fuu X Ran. Daigo looks cool, who should I picure him with? Ah! Nevermind...

MondoTR
26th October 2005, 12:45 PM
Jiroo x Bugsy
That'd be cute.

My favorite GL ship is Femmegymshipping (Erika/Sabrina). ^_^

psilocybin
26th October 2005, 11:02 PM
And just so I can bring up a kinky Mikuri-sama ship without anyone whining about me talking about Originshipping for the umpteenth time: http://www.deviantart.com/view/21337228/

... +happy+ 8D

And something inside me wants to ship Jiroo with either Liza, Brendan, or Chuck. ... Yes. Chuck. I have no reasoning besides the fact that I think any of those would be hella cute~

Kveran
26th October 2005, 11:58 PM
Toraphi, despite the complicatedness of that paragraph, it made amazing amounts of sense. It also made me feel a little less stupid at forgetting female Green. I do the same thing as SapphireL- I go by the Special characterizations, so even though male Blue is game canon, male Blue and female Green still boggles my mind.

And that Mikuri pic on Naito de Naito is gorgeous.

Toraphi, I haven't heard your theory on Blue's parentage. (Male Blue, right? :P) Mind sharing?

articuno_trumps_all
26th October 2005, 11:58 PM
OMG, Tucker x Wallace is too cute. That artist is very good.

twilightespeon
27th October 2005, 3:06 AM
*GASPDIESPASMDRAMA*

Hi all x_x; I just got intarweb back, so I'm checking up on the forums. Gah, you all said so much that my brain is refusing to bubble up enough of a reply for all of them.

>_>; I don't know Jiroo's character whatsoever, so I really can't give my opinion here. And, haha Kveran, you said anachronistic. I love that word. And yes, I mean the male green. >0> Green feels more of a correct color for that character, so I sorta stuck with that. *lame response fuled solely by intuition*

And Toraphi, I am equally interested in your theory. :0 I'm aparently not the only person who's trying to make family trees and intricite fannons.

*scoots off and goes to wait for South Park to come on unf my head is all spinny*

articuno_trumps_all
27th October 2005, 3:16 AM
And Toraphi, I am equally interested in your theory. :0 I'm aparently not the only person who's trying to make family trees and intricite fannons.
Blue (Green) being Giovanni's son notwithstanding, he is still ****ing Agatha.

And you two are certainly not the only ones. There is P_B and I as well. Hiroshi is so Harley's little, gay brother.

Kveran
27th October 2005, 3:26 AM
I'm aparently not the only person who's trying to make family trees and intricite fannons.

I've got a pretty large family tree of my own, hiding in a notebook somewhere. My sister made the comment that I was "trying to get everybody to be related." I plead the fifth!

Y'know, this whole color thing brings up something else- is there a dominating canon of the three? I know a lot of fic-writers go by the anime (unless otherwise mentioned in the dislaimer or notes, obviously) but was the popularity of the anime the only thing that made it the prevalent canon? I would think that, since the games came out first and are equally popular, they might be considered "more" canon; but then where does the manga fit in? There are so many contradictions between the three, whether character or plot... Y'all are more active in the fandom than I, since I've just been lurking for the past six years, so I defer to your wisdom: when writing or discussing character in a general sense, is there one canon that dominates the others as "more correct," or does it just come down to "game-Lance," "manga-Lance," and "anime-Lance"? (Since he's one of the ones with the most obvious differentials in personality between the three canons.)

All of that was prompted by trying to figure out whether I should call the new leader of Viridian Gym Green or Blue. -rolls eyes- These color names are confusing... at least there's only one Silver, but given that he's got three names, I'm not sure he's the best example...

articuno_trumps_all
27th October 2005, 3:33 AM
All of that was prompted by trying to figure out whether I should call the new leader of Viridian Gym Green or Blue. -rolls eyes- These color names are confusing... at least there's only one Silver, but given that he's got three names, I'm not sure he's the best example...
I know I am going outside the games here, but there is another Silver. Silver as in Hiroshi's sugar-daddy Silver.

Toran Frostbite
27th October 2005, 4:24 AM
Not to mention there was the Lugia baby named Silver? But that's stretching it. ^_^;

Toraphi, I haven't heard your theory on Blue's parentage. (Male Blue, right? :P) Mind sharing?
Ahkay!

Back in the day, Oak and Aggy dated. But then, Oak dumped Aggy for Mme Boss. Aggy remains bitter to this day.

Oak and Mme Boss married early and had two kids before splitting, Gio's the younger son, Fagan's the older daughter. The two split, the kids being divided up. Gio, like his father, also 'dates' early. Unlike Oak, he doesn't wear protection. =P Ends up with a ******* son that he sends to live with his father and sister, because he's a cold sonuva ***** by then, but wants the insurance that his son will grow up smart and able if Giovanni has a use for him (but he's not the type that keepsan eye on him).

Depending on what story I'm writing, Gary is either raised beliving Fagan's his mother and Mei (May/Daisy) his sister (who is really his cousin by artificial insemenation *gasp!*) OR Fagan isn't around, no incarnation of Mei exists, and Gary is none-the-wiser to the true. Please substitute Gary for Blue/Green at your leisure, seeing as I do not follow the manga. o_O;

articuno_trumps_all
27th October 2005, 5:30 AM
Not to mention there was the Lugia baby named Silver? But that's stretching it. ^_^;
No, no, no. Oliver named the baby Lugia Silber, the German word for Silver.

Back in the day, Oak and Aggy dated. But then, Oak dumped Aggy for Mme Boss. Aggy remains bitter to this day.
That is why Aggy is ****ing Blue/Green now. She likes the young, as she clearly stated in the game.

twilightespeon
27th October 2005, 6:30 AM
To Kveran: That is why I love Pokemon. There's so much to mold to your own desires. This is one of the few fandoms where I believe that canon isn't always the most important thing when writing fics or playing with the characters; chances are that said character has more than one incarnation in multiple places. Case in point being someone like Green/Blue/Shigeru or even better Bill, who between the mangas (Can't forget Ono's Bill <333), the game Bill, and the one from the Anime, you get three varying characters. And then Lance, who's just like, Wooo~ can't decide what to do with HIM.

So, I see it as, as much I prefer to stick to canon, that in cases like these, it's better to just use what you can to make them as interesting and fleshed-out as you can. And sometimes, you do get little glimpses into their characters that you can use for that purpose. I hate to say it, but Pokemon is one of the few things that I don't feel bad deviating a bit from canon.

Wow, I totally just went off into a tangent there, my apologies XD

And uhmm. Toraphi, that theory totally made my brain ache ^__^ *thumbs up* I like it.

Blackjack Gabbiani
27th October 2005, 6:50 AM
No, no, no. Oliver named the baby Lugia Silber, the German word for Silver.

Unless you were being sarcastic...

No, the baby Lugia is named Silver. Not Silber.

articuno_trumps_all
27th October 2005, 5:37 PM
Unless you were being sarcastic...

No, the baby Lugia is named Silver. Not Silber.
LOL! Maybe I've been hearing it wrong for the last freaking I don't know how many years. ^^

Blackjack Gabbiani
27th October 2005, 10:55 PM
Closed Captions are your friend.

articuno_trumps_all
27th October 2005, 11:30 PM
Closed Captions are your friend.
OMG, it still sounds like he's saying Silber to me. Maybe it's because I'm half deaf ^.^

twilightespeon
28th October 2005, 3:14 AM
OMG, it still sounds like he's saying Silber to me. Maybe it's because I'm half deaf ^.^

No, it's because whoever's doing the kid's voice (Isn't it Tara Jayne too?) has a weird stuffy nose thing going on. Oh well. >_>; I guess when you have like, three voice actors working for you, you have to use get creative.

Mmmm. I need GL loves. And Karin still gives me a big manboner. ;C I fought her again, and I still get all giddy whenever I do.

Kveran
28th October 2005, 3:24 AM

I have got to see those episodes... And why's that stretching it? It's another character named Silver; that counts.

There's so much to mold to your own desires. This is one of the few fandoms where I believe that canon isn't always the most important thing when writing fics or playing with the characters...

I enjoy the creativity that can be applied to the fandom as well; don't get me wrong. It just makes things very confusing when discussing characters that appear in all three versions but have three different characters... or worse, different names. I enjoy flouting canon as much as the next girl (as long as it's done within the parameters of reason) but it does get confusing.

Should we move onto Misty? Oh, and are we counting her Sensational Sisters as Gym Leaders as well?

articuno_trumps_all
28th October 2005, 3:25 AM
No, it's because whoever's doing the kid's voice (Isn't it Tara Jayne too?) has a weird stuffy nose thing going on. Oh well. >_>; I guess when you have like, three voice actors working for you, you have to use get creative.
My world is just falling apart now. *needlessly overdramatic* And I thought Silber was the cutest name too. I renamed my shiny articuno that because I was like "OMG German word for silver is XD* Besides, that kid Oliver is a major perv *points to the link to my LS fic*

Mmmm. I need GL loves. And Karin still gives me a big manboner. ;C I fought her again, and I still get all giddy whenever I do.

XDXD

I am moving on to Misty now

I think Misty belongs with May and Melody. I have preached the virtues of 3M'sShipping before, but the three of them need to find some love somehow. They have a nasty habit of falling for gay guys. hehe

Toran Frostbite
28th October 2005, 4:45 AM
Ah have said it before, and Ah'll say it forever and always:

Misty and Brendan fo'evah!!

articuno_trumps_all
28th October 2005, 6:03 AM
Ah have said it before, and Ah'll say it forever and always:

Misty and Brendan fo'evah!!
But, but, but Brendan x Wally, Norman x Brendan, Wallace x Brendan ;). I don't really dislike Misty x Brendan, especially since we really haven’t seen much of his anime incarnate--Ah, but what a 6 seconds it was. Ruby is SO gay though :).

Heracross
28th October 2005, 6:12 AM
Aside from my horribly non-unconventional preferred pair for Kasumi, I think she and Sakura would make a good couple. They're already really close friends, so why not something more?

Toran Frostbite
28th October 2005, 6:17 AM
But, but, but Brendan x Wally, Norman x Brendan, Wallace x Brendan ;).
*grin* This is why I also promote Wally x Brendan x Misty; it's got all the goods. ...Someday, it shall have a name. TTvTT

articuno_trumps_all
28th October 2005, 6:30 AM
*grin* This is why I also promote Wally x Brendan x Misty; it's got all the goods. ...Someday, it shall have a name. TTvTT
Hmmm. Your ideas intrigue me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter. [/Simpsons] I guess I see that working similar to how I see Brawly x Morty x Sabrina working: Misty in the darkness smoking a cigarette with a video camera. X__X.

Blackjack Gabbiani
28th October 2005, 6:33 AM
Aside from my horribly non-unconventional preferred pair for Kasumi, I think she and Sakura would make a good couple. They're already really close friends, so why not something more?

I second Misty and Sakura. Although that would lead to amusement when she brings her home (given, y'know, her sister's name in Japanese)

articuno_trumps_all
28th October 2005, 6:39 AM
I second Misty and Sakura. Although that would lead to amusement when she brings her home (given, y'know, her sister's name in Japanese)
Oh yeah, I really like that ship as well. AND I don't have some perverted way of seeing it work. XDXD. Squeezes Misty x Sakura.

twilightespeon
31st October 2005, 10:12 PM
Yes, Misty/Sakura is my favorite :3 She was REALLY keen on having her join the party. I was really dissapointed when they split up ;0;

I wonder if Sakura would ever be a gym leader...that'd be really cute...although she'll probably go back once she's settled down to be with her sisters.

GAH HALLOWEEN. ;~; The Gym Leaders should all go to halloween parties and run around and wear costumes. *ponders what sort of costumes they'd wear*

articuno_trumps_all
1st November 2005, 12:04 AM
Yes, Misty/Sakura is my favorite :3 She was REALLY keen on having her join the party. I was really dissapointed when they split up ;0;

I wonder if Sakura would ever be a gym leader...that'd be really cute...although she'll probably go back once she's settled down to be with her sisters.
OMG, I've always wanted Misty and Sakura to meet up again.

GAH HALLOWEEN. ;~; The Gym Leaders should all go to halloween parties and run around and wear costumes. *ponders what sort of costumes they'd wear*

And Happy Samhain to the neo-pagan among us.

Ok, I'm moving on to Lt. Surge.

I really think Bill x Surge is totally cute. However, I think Surge is pretty damn pansexual, and I think we all know why. ^__^. He'd do anything moving.

Blackjack Gabbiani
1st November 2005, 12:43 AM
I imagine Surge to claim he's too devoted to his work to have a relationship, but he secretly carries on a kinky threesome with his sub-trainers.

articuno_trumps_all
1st November 2005, 12:55 AM
I imagine Surge to claim he's too devoted to his work to have a relationship, but he secretly carries on a kinky threesome with his sub-trainers.
Gah, his sub-trainers. That is ^__________^.

twilightespeon
1st November 2005, 1:11 AM
XD Ahh Surge. :C I have no one I like to pair him with, although Masaki is...XD I still don't get it! It's cute though.

Mmm subtrainers.

*brainooze*

articuno_trumps_all
1st November 2005, 3:39 AM
Oh, BTW, after last Saturday's episode, I now beleive in Tate x Max, Liza x May, and Liza x Tate x Max x May. X___X.

Tate x Max = Light bondage

twilightespeon
1st November 2005, 6:37 AM
Oh, BTW, after last Saturday's episode, I now beleive in Tate x Max, Liza x May, and Liza x Tate x Max x May. X___X.

Tate x Max = Light bondage

...squaredsiblingshipping? >0>

Gah, I keep missing the best episodes on TV. I really should start trying to catch them x_x the houenn league has totally lost my interest though.

I should at least try to watch gym battles, however. XD

articuno_trumps_all
1st November 2005, 7:13 AM
...squaredsiblingshipping? >0>

Gah, I keep missing the best episodes on TV. I really should start trying to catch them x_x the houenn league has totally lost my interest though.

I should at least try to watch gym battles, however. XD
Yeah, the Tate and Liza episode was the only good one in a sea of crap. Can't wait until Harley comes to the US, WITH HIS PENIS, hopefully.

twilightespeon
2nd November 2005, 1:38 AM
Yeah, the Tate and Liza episode was the only good one in a sea of crap. Can't wait until Harley comes to the US, WITH HIS PENIS, hopefully.

GOD SAVE THE PENIS. ;0;

Gah.

Yeah, I need to just watch out for Gym Leader episodes, cause they're the only ones I care about XD

articuno_trumps_all
2nd November 2005, 1:58 AM
GOD SAVE THE PENIS. ;0;

Gah.

Yeah, I need to just watch out for Gym Leader episodes, cause they're the only ones I care about XD
Well, you better watch this week cuz Tate x Liza vs Ash. *Hopes for more Tate x Max cuteness*

EDIT

*****-AAAAYYYY for Harley's English penis

Kveran
2nd November 2005, 3:07 AM
...I wandered in and ATA's huge-texted ode to Harley's genitals was the first thing I saw. Eep.

Surge. I think he's straight but open to experimentation, and I actually tend to shove him off with one of Misty's sisters. Whichever one is blond. I can never remember.

Blackjack Gabbiani
2nd November 2005, 3:21 AM
That'd be Daisy.

articuno_trumps_all
2nd November 2005, 5:10 AM
...I wandered in and ATA's huge-texted ode to Harley's genitals was the first thing I saw. Eep.
XDXDXD! You know you squealed with delight when you saw it :P.

Surge. I think he's straight but open to experimentation, and I actually tend to shove him off with one of Misty's sisters. Whichever one is blond. I can never remember.

I'm still going with pansexual. I love how he goes around hugging everybody or more

twilightespeon
2nd November 2005, 8:58 PM
I'm still going with pansexual. I love how he goes around hugging everybody or more

Actually, I'd love to see him with a hot, buxom blonde in a uniform...a tough but sexy girl who can hold her own. ;3 I'd put Karin up for the place, but his macho persona'd probably wear on her pretty quickly.

x0x; I love strong men and strong women together~

articuno_trumps_all
3rd November 2005, 12:29 AM
Actually, I'd love to see him with a hot, buxom blonde in a uniform...a tough but sexy girl who can hold her own. ;3 I'd put Karin up for the place, but his macho persona'd probably wear on her pretty quickly.

x0x; I love strong men and strong women together~
XDXD, me too.

OMG, I forgot to do the Sensational Sisters
Giovanni with all three. And rope and gags are involved. XDXD

The Incarnation Pokemon
3rd November 2005, 12:55 AM
VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION! D:

http://www.geocities.jp/nobanner_lmtree/20000hit.jpg <--- Why does Mikuri look so unhappy? Is it because A) Wataru has a hand on his shoulder or B) Daigo is being a pedo again?

THOU SHALT ANSWER. D8<

articuno_trumps_all
3rd November 2005, 1:50 AM

http://www.geocities.jp/nobanner_lmtree/20000hit.jpg <--- Why does Mikuri look so unhappy? Is it because A) Wataru has a hand on his shoulder or B) Daigo is being a pedo again?

THOU SHALT ANSWER. D8<
Steven is doing a reach around on poor Ruby. X___X.

twilightespeon
3rd November 2005, 1:51 AM

THOU SHALT ANSWER. D8<

...both reasons. ;c His man's trying to prey on children and invite them back to his house for pudding, and in the moment of Daigo's distraction, Wataru is trying to step in to have a private Champions' convention >_>;;;

And I agree about the sensational sisters and Giovanni. >_> and maybe some sleeping pills and blunt objects to the head.

(I usually don't hate Gym Leaders, but...GAH. >:| I REALLY do not like them.)

articuno_trumps_all
3rd November 2005, 2:00 AM
And I agree about the sensational sisters and Giovanni. >_> and maybe some sleeping pills and blunt objects to the head.

(I usually don't hate Gym Leaders, but...GAH. >:| I REALLY do not like them.)
Let's not Giovanni hate, but yeah, the SS are ick. Hehe.

psilocybin
3rd November 2005, 2:13 AM

THOU SHALT ANSWER. D8<

I love how Norman's all ":D" while everyone else is doing their own thing. He hasn't a care in the world~

I need to catch up because I suck.
Misty x Mikey
Daisy x Violet x Lily
Surge x Koga because good god, I adore this pair for some unfounded reason. I've seen MachiEri too, and that was horribly adorable. ♥♥
And I can vaguely see Lorelei or/and Glacia x Surge happening as well.

8D

Kveran
3rd November 2005, 3:57 AM
XDXDXD! You know you squealed with delight when you saw it :P.

I know I stared at the screen for a few moments and then just started very slowly shaking my head... :P

As for the pic:

"Well, let's see. My boyfriend is completely not paying attention to me and instead congratulating two kids. Norman and his Slakoth won't get a room. And Lance is trying to get my attention in order to tell me that 'Hey, it could be worse, Daigo could be-'

"YES, DARN IT, I'M IRRITATED!"
-Mikuri

I love the look on Norman's face- he's completely oblivious- and Ruby's in the middle of a "whoa, personal space!" crisis. Great expression on him.

Yeah, I think she'd beat the living tar out of him.

I think Surge would hit on Sabrina pretty relentlessly, and she would ignore him. He's not dumb enough to think that she's just playing hard to get, but perhaps it's turned into somewhat of a game with him (and one of these days she'll get sick of it and send him flying, but until then...)

articuno_trumps_all
3rd November 2005, 5:26 AM
I know I stared at the screen for a few moments and then just started very slowly shaking my head... :P
Shaking your head in righteous agreement. Everyone loves my antics. EVERYONE. XP Did ya get it. I was saying w*h*o*r*e-ay when most people say hooray. It was a play on words. *knows perfectly well you got it*

I think Surge would hit on Sabrina pretty relentlessly, and she would ignore him. He's not dumb enough to think that she's just playing hard to get, but perhaps it's turned into somewhat of a game with him (and one of these days she'll get sick of it and send him flying, but until then...)
XDXD Brina is the best.

The Incarnation Pokemon
3rd November 2005, 11:54 PM
As for the pic:

"Well, let's see. My boyfriend is completely not paying attention to me and instead congratulating two kids. Norman and his Slakoth won't get a room. And Lance is trying to get my attention in order to tell me that 'Hey, it could be worse, Daigo could be-'

"YES, DARN IT, I'M IRRITATED!"
-Mikuri

I love the look on Norman's face- he's completely oblivious- and Ruby's in the middle of a "whoa, personal space!" crisis. Great expression on him. ...LOL PERSONAL SPACE ISSUES. 8D *has nothing intelligent to say* Just...LOL!

twilightespeon
4th November 2005, 4:17 PM
Let's not Giovanni hate, but yeah, the SS are ick. Hehe.
GAH. Whatchutalkinabout!? I love Gio :3 I meant that HE was going to be the one with the blunt objects and chains. <3 He's totally Hardcore. Like, Electrified Nipple-Clamp hardcore. XD </bad>

:0 I totally love that...although I can't get the image out of my head of her chucking mindbullets in his general direction. XD Oh well, it'll keep him on his toes.

articuno_trumps_all
4th November 2005, 5:45 PM
GAH. Whatchutalkinabout!? I love Gio :3 I meant that HE was going to be the one with the blunt objects and chains. <3 He's totally Hardcore. Like, Electrified Nipple-Clamp hardcore. XD </bad>

Oh good. Hehe. I feel the need to defend Gio sometimes. *licks his cheek*

I'm going to do Erika now.
Well, Erika and Brina is yuri fun, but I also really like AllergyShipping. I've seen some of the pics from the manga, and it is beyond cute.

Blackjack Gabbiani
4th November 2005, 10:14 PM
Allergyshipping here too. I should scan the picture of them from the other story they were in...

articuno_trumps_all
4th November 2005, 10:30 PM
Allergyshipping here too. I should scan the picture of them from the other story they were in...
Hey, you're the one who got me into Allergyshipping in the first place. XDXD.

Blackjack Gabbiani
4th November 2005, 11:16 PM
It's contagious!

Heracross
5th November 2005, 1:26 AM
I like Erika with Kaoruko, the girl Satoshi battled in the Kanto league. They're both pretty similar, what with their habit of wearing kimonos and their kick-*** grass pokémon with unconventional attack techniques. Not to mention their personalities: confident and bragging in victory, quiet and respectful in defeat. And they're hot, so it makes me happy.

I imagine she gets it on with various employees at her gym as well. :3

Kveran
5th November 2005, 3:14 AM
Shaking your head in righteous agreement.

Whatever you say, Arti.

Erika-wise... y'know, up to this point, I've always had her pegged as lesbian. But somehow I've managed to get hooked on Koga x Erika. It's probably because they're both traditionalists and (correct me if anime/manga personas are different) pretty much go by the old-fashioned gender rules of their cultures. I think that in this way they would be mentally compatible. Besides, I think Janine looks like Erika. -shrugs-

I've also paired her with Misty on occasion. (And since I realized that I didn't weigh in on Misty, I tend to put her with Ash... I'm somewhat more closeted than I used to be but I'm still a Pokeshipper.)

articuno_trumps_all
5th November 2005, 7:04 AM
Whatever you say, Arti.
XDXD. Whatever I sad indeed. Arti is always right when it comes to gay anime characters and their penises.

Erika-wise... y'know, up to this point, I've always had her pegged as lesbian. But somehow I've managed to get hooked on Koga x Erika. It's probably because they're both traditionalists and (correct me if anime/manga personas are different) pretty much go by the old-fashioned gender rules of their cultures. I think that in this way they would be mentally compatible. Besides, I think Janine looks like Erika. -shrugs-
Hmmmm, Erika x any guy is pretty DAMN unconventional. ^____________^

Kveran
6th November 2005, 2:42 AM
Arti is always right when it comes to gay anime characters and their penises.

I will concede that you certainly have more experience with that area of male anatomy than I. By the way, I'm quite fond of your blink-banner.

Yeah, Erika gives off a pretty strong lesbian vibe, and my "gaydar" tends to be fairly accurate. So the fact that I end up pairing her with Koga half the time is surprising even to me.

articuno_trumps_all
6th November 2005, 2:54 AM
I will concede that you certainly have more experience with that area of male anatomy than I. By the way, I'm quite fond of your blink-banner.
XDXD Arti is penis WIN! And thanx for comment on the banner. Kaiviti did a few others similar to it.

Yeah, Erika gives off a pretty strong lesbian vibe, and my "gaydar" tends to be fairly accurate. So the fact that I end up pairing her with Koga half the time is surprising even to me.

LOL, I can see the logic behind Koga x Erika, but I guess I can't get passed the nature of her gym....."Come bring your daughters to my gym and I will teach them all about grass pokemon and how to have lots of fun with other girls." :D

Kveran
7th November 2005, 1:37 AM
"Come bring your daughters to my gym and I will teach them all about grass pokemon and how to have lots of fun with other girls."

That's got to be one of the most amusing takes on Celadon Gym that I've ever heard. :P

Who's next, Koga or Sabrina? I never figured out whether Sabrina outranks Koga or the other way 'round. I think Koga is gym five, Sabrina's six, because it would make no sense to have two command-of-level badges in a row; but nobody's ever been able to explain that...

articuno_trumps_all
7th November 2005, 4:23 AM
That's got to be one of the most amusing takes on Celadon Gym that I've ever heard. :P
Thanx :D

Who's next, Koga or Sabrina? I never figured out whether Sabrina outranks Koga or the other way 'round. I think Koga is gym five, Sabrina's six, because it would make no sense to have two command-of-level badges in a row; but nobody's ever been able to explain that...
I always go to Koga first and then go see Brina. In my book Sabrina>Koga all the time. ^^

I am a SocioShipper!!!! Brina x Giovanni is one of the few two-sided het ships that I support. The way I see it, Giovanni sees her as the next peg down in the Kanto camp. I know Blaine outranks Brina, but let's face it, Blaine's fire pokemon would not last a second in Gio's gym. Sabrina's pokemon, on the other hand, would have a fighting chance. Plus, their personalities mesh very well. I even see Brina bending Gio over her knee for some fun.

Kveran
8th November 2005, 4:03 AM
So we're officially on Sabrina then?

Another Socioshipper signing in. I love those two. I have a whole plotline worked out around the two of them. Their personalities mesh quite well and I think that their relationship, having started at the professional level, would develop based on mutual curiosity. Both characters are enigmatic even to those who work with them and I think that that would intrigue the other.

articuno_trumps_all
8th November 2005, 6:41 AM
Their personalities mesh quite well and I think that their relationship, having started at the professional level, would develop based on mutual curiosity.
That and their mutual curiosity in S&M. ^^

twilightespeon
8th November 2005, 11:50 PM
That and their mutual curiosity in S&M. ^^

XD lawl. I really like them together.

And uhmm. You're right in the whole Lesbianvibe thing from Erika. It's hard for me to see her with a guy.

lkasdfakljdh *incoherent* I'll have to come back when my brain decides to turn back on.

Heracross
9th November 2005, 1:07 AM
Natsume? Gah, I've seen so much art of her and Erika it's become like, imprinted on my brain. D: Not that that's a bad thing though... XD

Other than that, I could see her with Sakaki, or Kyou even.

Kveran
9th November 2005, 3:18 AM
You know, I've spent way too much time thinking about this (Top Ten Reasons why redundant school health classes are Bad) and while I agree that Giovanni and Sabrina might end up trying S and M, I don't think they'd make it into anything really hard-core. They both have jobs which entail beating the living tar out of everybody; who wants to come home and do the exact same thing? Besides, all things considered, I think Giovanni's too proud (arrogant?) to be a switch and Sabrina is NOT going to want to be submissive all the time because she likes power too much... surrendering power would probably scare her more than shame her.

Um. Now then.

Sabrina and Koga I've considered but, like I said, for whatever reason, I end up sticking Koga with Erika. (And my perception of Erika is generally that she's more of a love, Sapphic style girl, so again, I have no idea why I tend to pair them up that way...)

articuno_trumps_all
9th November 2005, 3:27 AM
XD lawl. I really like them together.
XDXD Brina x Gio OWNS!

(And my perception of Erika is generally that she's more of a love, Sapphic style girl, so again, I have no idea why I tend to pair them up that way...)
XDXDXD Sapphic!!!! >__>

Kveran
9th November 2005, 4:12 AM
XDXDXD Sapphic!!!! >__>

Um... okay? :P Hope the >__> wasn't directed at Sappho herself; I like her poetry quite a bit.

articuno_trumps_all
9th November 2005, 4:14 AM
Um... okay? :P Hope the >__> wasn't directed at Sappho herself; I like her poetry quite a bit.
That was expressing my enthusiasm for someone using the term Sapphic. And I love Sappho. I wrote an 12 page paper on her. Too bad we only have her fragments. :C

Kveran
10th November 2005, 3:11 AM
You know you want to show me a copy of that paper. :P (Honestly, I would be interested to read it.)

articuno_trumps_all
12th November 2005, 2:26 AM
How about some Koga love?

I don't really have many strong feelings about Koga. I know some people pair Koga with Blaine, but that is just wrong. We'll get to him and his canon ship later. But anyway, Koga would go with Bruno for me. I sometimes pair Bruno with Brock, but how long would that last. I don't see Bruno getting 15 years younger and putting on dresses anytime soon. I guess Bruno seems to me to be an old soul and Koga would be a logical choice. Besides, we can push my theory by the fact he gets a promotion in GSC. What do you think they’re doing between challenges?

Heracross
12th November 2005, 2:36 AM
Kyou... meh. I never put much thought into him. Like I said, I can see him with Natsume, but other than that I have no idea, really. He's probably too busy doing ninja training and such to be very romantically involved anyway.

articuno_trumps_all
12th November 2005, 2:39 AM
Kyou... meh. I never put much thought into him. Like I said, I can see him with Natsume, but other than that I have no idea, really. He's probably too busy doing ninja training and such to be very romantically involved anyway.
Wow. Brina and Koga. Well, I guess we know who is on top in that ship. Brina

Blackjack Gabbiani
12th November 2005, 5:30 AM
I tend to think of Koga as being celibate, with Janine being adopted.

articuno_trumps_all
12th November 2005, 5:32 AM
I tend to think of Koga as being celibate, with Janine being adopted.
Well, that also makes sense to me. Like I said, I have no real strong shippy feelings toward him. ^^

Toran Frostbite
12th November 2005, 3:01 PM
Koga?

^-^ Tracey. Read a fic, loved it.

Kveran
12th November 2005, 6:39 PM
If I had to stick Koga with anybody, it would be Erika, as mentioned before. Other than that...

psilocybin
12th November 2005, 7:12 PM
wtf I've seen a Koga x Tracey doujin floating around somewhere on line... Damn Toraphi had to remind me of it. I need to find it now. D:

I read a Koga x Aya lemon awhile back as well... Hmm.
As for me, Surge x Koga and Koga x Janine~

Toran Frostbite
12th November 2005, 7:40 PM
wtf I've seen a Koga x Tracey doujin floating around somewhere on line... Damn Toraphi had to remind me of it. I need to find it now. D:

O_O Such a thing exists?! KYA~!

D: Don't forget to share with the class if you do find it!

articuno_trumps_all
12th November 2005, 10:47 PM
Time for Blaine.

I think it is safe to say the most logical choice is Fuji. There is a major hint in the FRLG games. Go to the room where Blaine is in Cinnabar gym and click on the picture on the wall: "It's a photo of BLAINE and MR. FUJI. They're standing shoulder to shoulder with big grins." I think we all know what they are smiling about, don't we? I was working on a fic a long time back in which Richie and Ash were 18 and living in the Seafoam islands and Blaine and Fuji were their land lords. ^_^.

Blackjack Gabbiani
13th November 2005, 8:11 AM
I concur about Blaine and Fuji.

articuno_trumps_all
13th November 2005, 9:18 AM
I concur about Blaine and Fuji.
XDXD Blaine is a silver fox. He and Fuji are beyond cute together.

Kveran
15th November 2005, 4:28 AM
I tend not to ship Blaine with anyone... at this point, I think he's quite happy locked in his gym playing with puzzles.

If everyone's weighed in, should we go to Giovanni?

articuno_trumps_all
15th November 2005, 5:02 AM
I tend not to ship Blaine with anyone... at this point, I think he's quite happy locked in his gym playing with puzzles.
But, but, but Blaine and Fuji love each other.

If everyone's weighed in, should we go to Giovanni?
XDXD, YAY.

I am a socioshipper. Like I said earlier, I think Giovanni sees Sabrina as the next peg down in the Kanto camp even though Blaine officially outranks her. You see, Blaine, with his fire pokémon, would not last a second against Giovanni. Sabrina, however, would give him a nice fight. And you know Gio would respect a strong woman. And I think it is pretty canon that Brina likes her whips, so their relationship would obviously feature some heavy bondage and S&M (with Brina on top, naturally).

Lady Vella
15th November 2005, 10:42 PM
XD Wow.

Hmm. I've seen loads of fics where Ash's mum is paired with Giovanni, giving birth to rabid fan theories that Gio is Ash's daddy. XD 'Course, the SabrinaxGio pairing's not bad. I like.

articuno_trumps_all
16th November 2005, 2:15 AM
But, but, but Delia x Ho-Oh. Ho-Oh fathered Ash. Giovanni is busy with Brina. XP

Kveran
16th November 2005, 3:38 AM
Wow, if it weren't be pot calling kettle, I'd choke on something at the idea of Delia x Houou. :P Y'know... he does keep following Satoshi... and with that wingspan he'd definitely make it to Viridian in the time allowed...

Anywho, Giovanni. My little fic-on-drugs family tree has him sleeping with Delia while Delia is still with the Rockets, thus Satoshi; but when Delia left, that was part of the trigger that made him go beyond megalomania to sociopathic behavior. He and Sabrina get along. Well.

But on this note... was it Ket Makura who said something to the effect of "Everyone who works under the Boss ends up under the Boss. Or behind him."

articuno_trumps_all
16th November 2005, 4:27 AM
Wow, if it weren't be pot calling kettle, I'd choke on something at the idea of Delia x Houou. :P Y'know... he does keep following Satoshi... and with that wingspan he'd definitely make it to Viridian in the time allowed...
Plus the rainbows. It is really fitting considering Ash's sexuality.

jinxie
16th November 2005, 5:03 AM
Sabrina and Giovanni sounds possible. They're both nuts

I like SabrinaxMorty the most. It makes sense with them also being bonkers. I don't know, I thought they were nuts in the game

articuno_trumps_all
16th November 2005, 5:06 AM
Sabrina and Giovanni sounds possible. They're both nuts
Nuts or ****ing brilliant?

I like SabrinaxMorty the most. It makes sense with them also being bonkers. I don't know, I thought they were nuts in the game
Sabrina is Morty’s ***-hag, a platonic life mate, but not a romantic partner. I do, however, see her acting as Morty’s official videotaper.

The Incarnation Pokemon
16th November 2005, 1:16 PM
Time for Blaine.

I think it is safe to say the most logical choice is Fuji. There is a major hint in the FRLG games. Go to the room where Blaine is in Cinnabar gym and click on the picture on the wall: "It's a photo of BLAINE and MR. FUJI. They're standing shoulder to shoulder with big grins." I think we all know what they are smiling about, don't we? I was working on a fic a long time back in which Richie and Ash were 18 and living in the Seafoam islands and Blaine and Fuji were their land lords. ^_^.

*randomly reappears* OMGOMGYES! *give Arti-chan heart-shaped cookies with little frosting stick figures of Blaine and Fuji on them*

...Eh, sorry I hath disappeared lately. Originshipping plot bunnies continue to gnaw at me, and as of recently, I've got Fire Emblem on the brain. XD

articuno_trumps_all
16th November 2005, 10:46 PM
*randomly reappears* OMGOMGYES! *give Arti-chan heart-shaped cookies with little frosting stick figures of Blaine and Fuji on them*
YAY. *huggles TIP and goggles up the cookies* Blaine x Fuju is the ultimate Blaine opt, endofstory.

Kveran
16th November 2005, 11:15 PM
Nuts or ****ing brilliant?

I'm going with the f***ing brilliant side of things, but on the other hand, it's not called Socioshipping because they're particularly social people...

articuno_trumps_all
17th November 2005, 12:11 AM
I'm going with the f***ing brilliant side of things, but on the other hand, it's not called Socioshipping because they're particularly social people...
LOL. Ah, but one might argue that insanity is intelligent reaction to the world we live in, so :P.

The Incarnation Pokemon
17th November 2005, 3:14 PM
So someone mentions that they saw het!Mikuri pr0ns (with Misty's sisters) on AGNPH...and so I, being naturally curious, get the link from them.

...All I can say is...AT LEAST I GET TO SEE HOW BIG HE IS. D: I just try to ignore the identity of his partners. >>

articuno_trumps_all
17th November 2005, 6:55 PM
...All I can say is...AT LEAST I GET TO SEE HOW BIG HE IS. D: I just try to ignore the identity of his partners. >>
I second that!!!

Kveran
18th November 2005, 3:47 AM
Insanity IS definitely a reaction to our world; no denying that. But it still has those persistant connotations. Hence, I go with the f***ing briliiant part.

articuno_trumps_all
18th November 2005, 4:54 AM
Insanity IS definitely a reaction to our world; no denying that. But it still has those persistant connotations. Hence, I go with the f***ing briliiant part.
XDXD

Anyways, should we move on to Blue? Since the Viridian Leader in a parallel universe, I think he should be next.

Like I said earlier, he is totally ****ing Agatha. We all know that Agatha got some Oak back in the day, but she does not like them old and craggy. She’s a hypocrite, yes, we all know that. Logically, she would want to get the younger version of Oak; thus, she would want to get some Blue Oak ***. Plus, I would not put Blue past sleeping with an elite four member to get Gym Leader status.

Kveran
18th November 2005, 6:03 PM
I've always stuck Blue/Green/RBY Rival with Red. No real reason behind it.

Other than that, I think Green's got a little more taste than to sleep with Agatha (since that borders on necrophilia.) Lorelei or Karin, he'd sleep with in a heartbeat (the question is would they sleep with him.) But Agatha? In her dreams.

articuno_trumps_all
18th November 2005, 6:53 PM
But Agatha? In her dreams.
Oh Green/Blue would sleep with anyone to get ahead in the pokemon world. And there is no denying that Agatha wants him. XP

I've never seen Blue and Red together. Red to was too sweet for that ***. Though, I think Blue is in love with Red.

Kveran
22nd November 2005, 4:06 AM
Hey, where is everybody?

Realized last night that we skipped over Janine. According to the precedent set by Green, let's get her done in this batch with the other Kanto leaders. And I know you guys are going to take that as a pun but I completely didn't mean that.

On the one hand, I can see the appeal of pairing her with Jasmine or Whitney because, while the girls contrast in several ways, their similarities are enough to make it interesting. But on the other hand I think she's like her father in that her training comes before her relationships, so I don't know that she'd want to be in a relationship anyway. If she did decide to search for human contact, I think that her mentality would be compatible with Green; they would both put their careers before each other. But honestly, I think that (at least for now) Janine is happier single.

articuno_trumps_all
22nd November 2005, 5:10 AM
Agree. Janine would do fine with Jasmine or Whitney. Hey, maybe Duplica. XP.

Toran Frostbite
22nd November 2005, 5:16 AM
*hearts for Jasmine/Janine* *purrs happily*

Kveran
24th November 2005, 3:25 AM
I was driving home from the library today when I realized that the only person I really want to pair with Janine is Roxanne. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

What say we go onto Lorelei?

Look, besides Lorelei x Kveran, which isn't going to happen in anyone's fanon including my own, I think we all know that my OTP for the Ice Queen is Lance x Lorelei and that isn't going to change... Sure, maybe she dated Bruno once upon a time and there's enough evidence (if you hear said evidence while on crack) to support Giovanni x Lorelei, but... oh, whatever, I'm not saying anything new. :P -waves her L x L flag and settles down with some fanfic-

And if I don't see y'all tomorrow have a good holiday.

Black Murder Heavangelon
24th November 2005, 4:14 AM
i had something on my mind when i saw this thread. are we talking about the manga or the game? if the game:

SidneyxPheobe

wouldn't that be something for two trainers of the night?

if we're talking about the manga, then sorry. i have never read ANY manga of ANY type of ANY series. but the shipping above is a must, eh? i think i'd call it Shadowshipping

Infinite Master Sceptile
24th November 2005, 11:37 AM
SidneyxPheobe
HECK YES!
I mean, I think that is a great idea.
Try Pyreshipping, unless the name has been taken.

Black Murder Heavangelon
24th November 2005, 7:27 PM
HECK YES!
I mean, I think that is a great idea.
Try Pyreshipping, unless the name has been taken.

nice to know someone agrees with me. -_-. and it is MUCH likely to happen. i mean, do they all HAVE to live together? it would be funny if it (all of them living together) all was on tv. like big brother, or some awkward reality tv show.

yes, yes.......... (laughs maniacly)

Yoru Ryu
24th November 2005, 8:25 PM
*butts in*

I'm pretty much useless with remembering the shippy names... all i know is i like them &#172;&#172;

EliteFourShipping ~ OTP XD
OriginShipping ~ Dude
ChampionShipping ~ *damn you Phantomness*
Steven x Karen ~ Does it even have a name?
Oak x Tracey ~ Affection :P
Giovanni x Lorelei ~ Mind games!
Clair x Karen ~ It's just hot >_>

God, i'm not saying more otherwise it's just be a looong list.

Black Murder Heavangelon
24th November 2005, 11:41 PM
1: mind telling us, or just me, what those shippings mean?

2: this is a forum where we pair up gym leaders and/or elite four crewmembers.

3: is Glacia a woman?

Kveran
25th November 2005, 5:24 PM
2. Yes, that's correct. This thread is for discussing pairings or "shippings" which include at least one gym leader or member of the Elite from any section of the games.
3. Yes, Glacia is a woman.

Black Murder Heavangelon
26th November 2005, 6:41 AM
good. now, i was thinking more of DrakexGlacia, but i wasn't too sure about your opinions.

Toran Frostbite
26th November 2005, 4:00 PM
good. now, i was thinking more of DrakexGlacia, but i wasn't too sure about your opinions.

If you're pairing Glacia with Drake because you think she's an old lady, you need glasses. The woman barely has a wrinkle.

Black Murder Heavangelon
26th November 2005, 6:26 PM
uh, sorry. but it's not like Drake is old himself. i think. But what is your opinion on Sidney x Pheobe? it seems Shadowshipping is already taken.

articuno_trumps_all
26th November 2005, 7:05 PM
But, but, but Drake is a homo. And Glacia. She likes Roxanne.

Black Murder Heavangelon
26th November 2005, 8:58 PM
okay, my bad >_>. just ry Sidney x Pheobe, okay? i'm thinking about writing a fic involving the pairing.

articuno_trumps_all
26th November 2005, 11:26 PM
I don't have any strong feeling about either Sidney or Pheobe. Sidney might actually be straight, but Pheobe is totally a lesbian.

Black Murder Heavangelon
26th November 2005, 11:55 PM
I don't have any strong feeling about either Sidney or Pheobe. Sidney might actually be straight, but Pheobe is totally a lesbian.

my god this forum is totally he11. c'mon people, isn't there anyone who's thoughts DON'T focus on the gay assumptions??

Kveran
27th November 2005, 1:20 AM
c'mon people, isn't there anyone who's thoughts DON'T focus on the gay assumptions??

You'd be hard-pressed to find such people in these forums. Now, I had a long, quasi-eloquent explanation of my feelings on the matter, but my computer ate it, so I'll summarize myself. I do agree with you- based on the percentage of the population that is gay, it stands to reason that a similarly small percentage (small because there is no evolutionary advantage to homosexuality, and I stand behind Darwin) of people in the Pokemon world is gay. This percentage also applies to gym leaders/elites. This is the primary reason that I tend to "pair straight."

Drake x Glacia. I do support this pairing, but that may be more because of the parallels to my OTP (-waves flag-) Lance x Lorelei than because I think the characters are compatible. Not that I think they're not- based on game canon I think they'd get along, and relationships have been built upon less. Since neither of these characters particularly appeals to me, I haven't really thought about it more.

Sidney x Phoebe. I think I stand near-solitary when I say that I think Sidney is straight and not interested. Sure, he and Phoebe might be friends, but I don't think Sidney would want more than that.
If you're polling support for Sidney x Phoebe to see if your fanfic will be accepted, don't bother. Every fanfic has its niche; every shipping has its niche. You will find readers. If this is the fic you want to write, then write it. The greatest mistake is writing for readers and not for yourself. (This is why I'm mostly out of the mainstream fanfiction loop.) If you don't write for yourself, and instead focus on the satisfaction of someone else, your story suffers. Write what you want to write and to hell with the rest of the world; they can't jail you for writing fanfiction.

Is anyone else going to weigh in on Lorelei?

psilocybin
27th November 2005, 1:49 AM
o_o +late as always+ wtf Hi~

Lorelei x FRLG boy's been starting to grow on me. I've seen some adorable fanart for it.
I'd like to do something with it sometime, that is, if I can crank any ideas out. >>

+personally loathes Drake x Glacia+ I don't think I'd mind if I didn't love Glacia so much, and if I didn't have a such a dislike for Drake.
... Try to ignore the double negatives.

Sidney x Phoebe's cute though. I wouldn't mind reading that fic. :0

+goes back underneath a rock+ </lame>

Black Murder Heavangelon
27th November 2005, 1:53 AM
i've already got it up at http://www.fanfiction.net. it's only the first chapter, and it's also humor.

jinxie
27th November 2005, 1:55 AM
aaah. I'm confused about this whole Lorelei/Prima thing. They call her Prima on serebii.net (I think). But...Lorelei. Confused.

Drake+Agatha, anyone?
I also like Flannery+Brock
Erika+Sabrina
Morty+Lt. Surge

Toran Frostbite
27th November 2005, 2:02 AM
are there that many homos in this forum?

*eye tick* Just because someone supports gay ships does not make them homosexual thankyouverymuch; how many people do you think you may have just insult anyway? You can't base your entire opinion around out-going folk like Arti. That's not very fair, nor is it very smart.

There are people on this thread who like both types of 'ships (homo and hetero) and you should be well advised to respect either side, since the majority of us don't flack on others when /they/ like one type or another and imply so.

*starts to mull over why this place is bringing out the worst in her these days* <.<

Black Murder Heavangelon
27th November 2005, 2:03 AM
now that i've covered SidneyxPhoebe, i'll take my leave.

*leaves forum satisfied*

Heracross
27th November 2005, 2:07 AM
aaah. I'm confused about this whole Lorelei/Prima thing. They call her Prima on serebii.net (I think). But...Lorelei. Confused.
Prima is just what they called her in the dubbed anim&#233;, because 4Kids are retarded. D: The official name NoA gave her was Lorelei. Though I just prefer Kanna myself. *shrugs*

articuno_trumps_all
27th November 2005, 7:01 AM
my god this forum is totally he11. c'mon people, isn't there anyone who's thoughts DON'T focus on the gay assumptions??
Well, since I see Pokemon as a homosexual show, it is kind of hard to not focus on "gay assumptions."

*eye tick* Just because someone supports gay ships does not make them homosexual thankyouverymuch; how many people do you think you may have just insult anyway? You can't base your entire opinion around out-going folk like Arti. That's not very fair, nor is it very smart.
UM. EXCUSE ME TORAPHI! Since when I am the poster boy for homosexuals liking homosexual ships. I know you're trying to say not everyone who likes homosexual ships is a homosexual, but the fact remains that I DO NOT favor homosexual ships. I'm bisexual after all. It is just Pokemon is uber gay. Take Yu-Gi-Oh. I only support two homosexual ships: Mokuba x Noa and Rex x Wevil (or however the hell you spell it). But Pokemon. Wow. Gay, gay, gay.

Black Murder Heavangelon
27th November 2005, 7:21 AM
ignoring all the gay stuff i just read, what was the name of that woman with the steel type gym? she was a Jhoto gym leader, and i was thinking about her with Steven.....

i know, i'm pairing them up by the pokemon type they use.

psilocybin
27th November 2005, 7:42 AM
Ignoring it? Wasn't part of it directed at you...? >_>
Anyway, her name's Jasmine.

And so I don't feel like this post is completely pointless...
Has this (http://www.h7.dion.ne.jp/~air/index.html) site been flaunted around? I haven't been here in awhile, so I don't know if anyone posted it or not.
It has some really cute art and even some shoujo ai. ^^

+wanders off+

Toran Frostbite
27th November 2005, 9:38 PM
UM. EXCUSE ME TORAPHI! Since when I am the poster boy for homosexuals liking homosexual ships. I know you're trying to say not everyone who likes homosexual ships is a homosexual, but the fact remains that I DO NOT favor homosexual ships. I'm bisexual after all. It is just Pokemon is uber gay. Take Yu-Gi-Oh. I only support two homosexual ships: Mokuba x Noa and Rex x Wevil (or however the hell you spell it). But Pokemon. Wow. Gay, gay, gay.

......Um, Arti? That's not what I was saying. BMH was implying because everyone seems to be talking about gay 'ships, that everyone on this thread was homosexual, which is not true. Because you're adamant in saying that so-and-so is gay (more times than I'd like to count) and weren't helping the case-in-point, I simply used you as an example toward not basing us all around the 'loud' ones (like all Kissshippers shouldn't be based solely by the actions and sayings of Shego).

Had PB made much of a noise on the thread as well, she'd've be mentioned too. I did not say you ultimately prefer gay 'ships, nor did I imply so. Likewise, it doesn't matter what other fandoms you 'ship in, it comes down to the fact that this is Pokémon and the opinions of other shows don't compare.

articuno_trumps_all
28th November 2005, 12:12 AM
That is exactly what you implied Toraphi. You were using me as an example of what BMH was talking about and you said that we’re not all like Arti. Even though you might find my posts irritating, I’m not going to let that stop me from enjoy these forums.

Kveran
30th November 2005, 3:24 AM
Um, okay then. Looks like everyone who wanted to weigh in on Lorelei has done so, meaning that (unless I can't read) the unanimous opinion right now on Lorelei is L x L.

Bruno anybody?

I tend to stick him with just about any female that I think would put up with him... he's a meat loaf. A very lovable meat loaf, but a meat loaf. In the same way that Mikuri sets the gaydar shrieking like a room of Sneakoscopes, Bruno screams "straight," otherwise I'd pair him with Surge (I think they're friends, but Bruno doesn't "swing that way.")

The Incarnation Pokemon
1st December 2005, 10:44 PM
*is mulling over SenOda/OdaSen right now* Because it helps me imagine married!Hector x married!Eliwood. </fireemblem>

*shot*

jinxie
2nd December 2005, 11:51 PM
BRUNO AND SURGE! That's too cute
BrunoxKoga
BrunoXJanine
BrunoxErica
BrunoxJasmine
BrunoxBlaine

twilightespeon
17th December 2005, 2:20 AM
Bruno needs someone who's going to just as loveable and cuddly as himself XD I am totally amused by the idea of him with Surge, only because he'd try his hardest to lighten him up, but Surge would just be like, crazy XD I can see them as drinking buddies more than lovers. I kinna like him with Erika, cause she seems like the sort who'd be totally sweet and secretly quirky. ...NO! I totally want to see him with Akane! that'd be totally adorable!

Wtf, I can't stick with either language for names XD

*slips back into thread, trying to liven it back up*

Kveran
17th December 2005, 4:15 AM
-snickers- I was fooling around with a pen, paper, and the Elite the other day for characterization purposes- one of those little things where you sit your characters down and give them a time-bomb (a game of Monopoly, spin the bottle, a controversial book, one shot over their alcohol tolerances, whatever) and see what they do. This time I pulled "truth or dare" out of my hat o' doom and ended up with Bruno admitting that he was in lust with Erika. Not because she was "secretly quirky" because I don't get that impression of her, but because Bruno is about power and sex wouldn't be any different. The kind of reserved woman that Erika is would mystify him. He'd want to break the barriers.

Bruno x Akane! I love it! Now THAT I can see.

Should we move on to Agatha? Or will that just kill the thread?

jinxie
17th December 2005, 5:13 AM
agathaxprofessor oak (but this is gym leaders/elites)
agatha x blaine
agatha x flannery. (what the fork?)

Chaka27
17th December 2005, 5:14 AM
Ive gt a few.....

Flannery and Brawly
Erika and Surge
Morty and Whitney

twilightespeon
17th December 2005, 5:44 AM
Ive gt a few.....

Flannery and Brawly
Erika and Surge
Morty and Whitney

MMGFFHH. UNCONVENTIONAL DAMMITTTT. >:|

And uhmm. Agatha/Ookido. XD with him as her younger plaything.

Blackjack Gabbiani
17th December 2005, 5:48 AM
What's unconventional about those?

articuno_trumps_all
17th December 2005, 10:29 AM
Should we move on to Agatha? Or will that just kill the thread?
Like I have said over and over again, Agatha is clearly screwing Blue/Green. She used to be hot and heavy with Oak, but she doesn’t like them old (hypocrite). She wanted to get with the younger version, Blue. That is why Blue got the Viridian gig. He’s slept his way to gym leader status. Oh wont somebody indulge me in my Agatha opt. Tis hetro, for once—it isn’t about love, so that is why the hetro works in this case.

Kveran
18th December 2005, 4:07 AM
Agatha x Oak. They don't get along now (I think Agatha's tired of the whole 'relationships' thing) but it's practically canon that they were lovers at some point.

twilightespeon
18th December 2005, 5:10 AM
Agatha x Oak. They don't get along now (I think Agatha's tired of the whole 'relationships' thing) but it's practically canon that they were lovers at some point.

I agree, it IS practically canon. X3 such spite they have for eachother!

(I don't understand Agatha/Green and I'm not going to pretend to Xp)

articuno_trumps_all
18th December 2005, 5:12 AM
That is why she is with Blue/Green. She says she doesn't like Oak anymore because he's old, so that is why she wants to get with his grandson.

twilightespeon
21st December 2005, 8:24 PM
That is why she is with Blue/Green. She says she doesn't like Oak anymore because he's old, so that is why she wants to get with his grandson.

That totally makes me cringe. XD but in that good way.

SEE!? This is why I think she's Karin's grandmother or great aunt or something! They're both sexual deviants!

*earthlogic*

articuno_trumps_all
21st December 2005, 10:18 PM
That totally makes me cringe. XD but in that good way.

SEE!? This is why I think she's Karin's grandmother or great aunt or something! They're both sexual deviants!

*earthlogic*
XDXD If you cringe in a good way, then I have done my job. ^_^

twilightespeon
23rd December 2005, 1:40 AM
XDXD If you cringe in a good way, then I have done my job. ^_^

Yes. Because I love you : D

and oh sigh. ;~; Looks like we need to break out the eggnog and start a party in here!

CWisgood
23rd December 2005, 1:36 PM
EusineXMorty
MortyXSurge
SurgeXGiovanni
GiovanniXGreen
GreenXRed
RedXLance
LanceXBruno
BrunoXBrawly
BrawlyXSteven
StevenXRuby

ArchieXMatts
MattsXHank (Both from the manga)

Anyone from aboveXNoland

Or any other combination :p

Kveran
25th December 2005, 2:57 AM
Well, I have Agatha as being Karin's mother; but then again, I also have Sabrina, Morty, and Will as Karin's brothers, so the four of them are responsible for all of Agatha's gray hairs. And that explains a lot about them. Karin's a deviant, Sabrina's psychotic, Morty's on drugs, and Will just sits in the corner of the room hiding, rocking back and forth.

Oh, man, I'm with you on that eggnog. Can I bring in something stronger? Good for the conversation. -nods as if she knows what she's talking about-

Should we move on to Lance? Well, hell, I'm moving onto Lance anyway, shoot me if it pleases you.

Lance. With Lorelei. For me, it's the end of the story. Once upon a time, when I was worried that I was getting too attached to the couple, I experimented by pairing Lance with Sabrina, but that lasted for about... oh, a day. I've read (and enjoyed) other Lance pairings, including Lance x Red, but when it comes down to it, Dragon King x Ice Queen.

articuno_trumps_all
25th December 2005, 3:25 AM
I'm not too fond of Lance--at all, so I will just say I don't ship him. *see--no flamage*

Kveran
25th December 2005, 6:56 PM
Aww, come on, we've already got highly flammable liquids in here- and there's nothing to spice up a conversation like a good shipping war. Used to have those all the time at the DFW until we realized that if we wanted a good couple war we had to stop agreeing with each other. (What? I'm not encouraging friendly flaming, no way no how. :P)

articuno_trumps_all
3rd January 2006, 11:28 AM
Who wants to pair up Bugsy.

For some reason I've always envisioned Clair having Tate and Bugsy over for some “maternal gl attention.”

Oh yes, yes boys, this is the proper way to assert your dominance in a match. If I may demonstrate.

X_X

Wataru
30th January 2006, 4:47 PM
How someone can't like Lance? I never saw the episodes about him, but in the manga he is easily one of the best characters. I always had a soft spot for those traumatized bishounen, who turn evil and want to size world domination or turned into selfish, cold guys due to their emotional pain. Yeah, the're definitely the best!

But for finding a appropriate partner, that's more difficult. For the manga i would just take one of the other charakters i like. Ash, Gary, Kenta, Ruby, or Yellow. But wasn't yellow a girl? Seriously when I found out that he was actually a she, i was shocked for the first time in my life about the content of a manga, I was so depressed i couldn't get any sleep for two days. So for me Yellow will always be a boy, no matter what.
Well, in the GB Game Kenta and Lance teamed up to fight Team Rocket, i don't know if the story plot is the same in the manga, since i visited the pokemon center last time, Book 9 was sold out.

And for the manga, I could easily see him together with Stephen or Kazuki.

Blackjack Gabbiani
30th January 2006, 11:17 PM
Why would Yellow being a girl make you depressed?

Wataru
31st January 2006, 10:51 AM
But isn't that obvious? Very much for the same reason why pokeshippers get depressed, when they see a advanceshipping hint in the anime series.
Yellow as boy is uber-cute, while Yellow as girl is er ... still cute, but not that cute.

Masumi
31st January 2006, 8:37 PM
Yellow is a girl yes, but I think she's cute. ^^ Isn't Lance too old for her???

Wataru
31st January 2006, 10:04 PM
Well, this is after all a unusual shipping-thread. So breaking the age barrier is one of the more harmless things. Besides it's a manga, where age doesn't matters that much.

How old are they anyway? I woulld say, Yellow would be 12 and Lance 20.

I would say that's quite impressive, just twenty, and already a evil genius who wants to take over the world and erase humanity. He's definatley mad, so he needs someone more normal and relaxed as partner. So Yellow or Red wouldn't be that bad, maybe Blue, but then he have to fight with Agatha for him.

Anyway, another interesting pairing is Lorelei/Kareen. Yes, i like that, although i'm normally not too fond of Yuri.

Masumi
1st February 2006, 1:59 PM
Ah, yes Wataru-chan that's one interesting ship indeed. I think they would lookd good together. ^^ Oh, and thanks for clearing the age thing up.

What do you guys think of Lorelei/Steven? I got a friend and she's obsessed with this ship! ^^;;;

Wataru
2nd February 2006, 10:58 PM
Well, I prefer that you don't call me -chan, after all we don't know each other that well, and besides i'm male O_o

About Lorelei/Stephen. There only a few hetero ships i like. Well since in my minde, Lorlei is already with Karen. And Stephen/Ruby or Wallace. I can't see this ship.

Anyway there's almost noone in this thread. Maybe a Topic would help, but i can't think of one. And i'm still wondering why the thread died about a moth ago out of a sudden.

articuno_trumps_all
3rd February 2006, 1:27 AM
OOOOHHHH NOOOESSS!

StoneColdFoxX3Shipping is the definitive Steven opt.

Steven x Wallace x Brawly

(Throw Ruby in there for laughs).

haruka~
3rd February 2006, 1:33 AM
How old are they anyway? I woulld say, Yellow would be 12 and Lance 20.
It says on the site that Yellow is 14 in FRLG. I don't know how old Lance is though.

And what does unconventional mean? I like some shippings with gym leaders but I don't know if they're unconventional or not. ^^;;

Shatoshi
3rd February 2006, 1:38 AM
Dunno but the ones I support are

Brawly x Morty
Loreli x Lance
Flannery x Brawly
Brock x Misty
Sidney x Loreli
Lance x Steven
Wallace x Glacia
^^

Wataru
3rd February 2006, 7:10 PM
@ articuno_trumps_all

Aren't you the guy from the leagueshipping-thread? Oh and your are not fond of Lance? Everyone who is not fond of Lance is my enemy! Begone! Everyone else who is not fond of Lance, begone!

Er ... back to topic. Yeah, I like StoneColdFox too, however since they are already three, it can't harm to throw Ruby in too. Now they to four. But why should we stop now? We can still add Wally and Bugsy, and a whole harem if someone like.

Stephen x Wallace x Brawly x Ruby x Wally x Bugsy x bazillion of innocent sweet bishonen

Tadaa, i created a new shipping, i call it Overtheedge-shipping. What do you guys think? I'm brilliant, aren't I?

It says on the site that Yellow is 14 in FRLG. I don't know how old Lance is though.

And what does unconventional mean? I like some shippings with gym leaders but I don't know if they're unconventional or not. ^^;;

It can't hurt that Yellow is already 14, so Lance won't get arrested, for the seduction of an underage boy.

Well, "unconventional", that's different for everyone. Some would say anything other than Pokeshipping or Advanceshipping would be unconventional. And for me Poke- and Advanceshipping are unconventional. So just post what you like.

articuno_trumps_all
3rd February 2006, 10:03 PM
Er ... back to topic. Yeah, I like StoneColdFox too, however since they are already three, it can't harm to throw Ruby in too. Now they to four. But why should we stop now? We can still add Wally and Bugsy, and a whole harem if someone like.
Niether can I, but at the end of the day, Steven, Wallace, and Brawly will always be the greatest....couple.

Kveran
4th February 2006, 4:38 AM
Everyone who is not fond of Lance is my enemy! Begone! Everyone else who is not fond of Lance, begone!

A little high coming from someone new on the thread. Look, I happen to like Lance too- he's been one of my favorite characters since I started playing the games about six, maybe seven years ago. But the people who frequent this thread have already been through the Lance argument before (I started it :p). We all have our favorites and least favorites.

Shatoshi: Yay, another Lance/Lorelei fan!

As for "isn't Lance too old for Yellow", I'm not a big fan of the shipping, but Yellow's presumably hit puberty; therefore from a biological point of view they're age-compatible. Besides, Yellow's pretty mature. (Can you tell that I believe age to be a state of mind?)

articuno_trumps_all
4th February 2006, 5:12 AM
But the people who frequent this thread have already been through the Lance argument before (I started it :p).
Yes, yes. It is all rather boring. Lance is shitty. No he isn't. He's not even worth the debate. *dodges blunt objects*

Shall we pick up where we left off. I guess we're on Whitney.

Hmmmm. I have no strong feelings. I suppose Jesse would be amusing. Arg. i don't care. Go nuts people.

Wataru
4th February 2006, 5:28 AM
Nah, you really shouldn't take anything that serious. Not only do different people have different favorites, they do also have different kind of humour and thinking. And they behaviour often depends on the region where they grow up and the social layer. Yup, and if you didn't like my joke (i dare to call it one), well that's sometimes just inevitable, well actually there's a lot of people, who don't share my kind of humour. well, i'm eccentric and not ashame of it.
And I really don't see a reason to be humble and reverent just because i'm new. After all that's not cathedral, but a place for entertainment. And you know, i'm already an adult (by age, not by behaviour mind ya), and i still don't get much respect from younger people's just because i was longer on this world than them. Well, if you feel offended, just tell me, and i can confirm, that i wans't meant in a offending way.

And after all, your sign is a little "high coming" too, but don't worry i won't hate just because your intelligent XD.

Er .. on topic:

If your used to post in this thread, could you tell me why it died all of a sudden? I just tried to revive it, since they are only a few thread here to my liking.

articuno_trumps_all
4th February 2006, 7:18 AM
Nah, you really shouldn't take anything that serious. Not only do different people have different favorites, they do also have different kind of humour and thinking. And they behaviour often depends on the region where they grow up and the social layer. Yup, and if you didn't like my joke (i dare to call it one), well that's sometimes just inevitable, well actually there's a lot of people, who don't share my kind of humour. well, i'm eccentric and not ashame of it.
XDXD Who is being serious? *likes to play along* ;)

If your used to post in this thread, could you tell me why it died all of a sudden? I just tried to revive it, since they are only a few thread here to my liking.

I have no clue why it was dead for a little while. Things like that happen. Hell, a few weeks ago, the leagueshipping thread was getting about a post week. And now!

Anyway. Back on topic please..........

Whitney

Wataru
4th February 2006, 9:32 PM
Get nuts?

How about

Whitney x Richie?

Whitney x Ash

or

Whitney x Richie x Ash

Just hope the leagueshipper don't throw me out of their thread for this.

I just remember a discussion in the bisafans-forum about the episode in goldenrot city, And everyone complained about how stupid Whitney was to let ther Miltank only perform Rollout all the the time XD Yup, and when Ash finally won the Badge, they still weren't content, and complaining that the trick Ash used to beat Miltank wouldn't work in a real Arena. They weren't really great Whitney Fans after all.

In the Gameboy Game, Whitney was a little of a cry-baby, and I didn't lke her much in the anime either so i gues she need a caring and patient partner.

And while i was browsing the serebii-databanks I just found the perfect match for her

Dr. Akihabara from Eletric Soldier Porygon

Whitney x Dr. Akihabara is definitley the way to go.

Okay that was mean: I guess Whitney x Miltank is okay too.

haruka~
5th February 2006, 12:40 AM
In the Gameboy Game, Whitney was a little of a cry-baby, and I didn't lke her much in the anime either so i gues she need a caring and patient partner.
I liked that about her. ^^;; She was different from the other gym leaders.

I like Whitney with Jasmine, Mary, or Gold though.

Kveran
5th February 2006, 3:53 AM
Wataru- I apologize. Bad day and I was out of line and took your "begones" more seriously than I should have. It's good to have another Lance fan here though, sometimes I feel like I've got a scarlet letter on me for sticking up for the guy.

Whitney. Well, somebody (I don't remember who) suggested Bruno x Whitney, which I actually kind of like.

Toran Frostbite
5th February 2006, 4:02 AM
*sticks her head in the thread* Whitney x Falkner x Morty makes my day, my night, and my weekends. *vanishes*

Wataru
5th February 2006, 10:16 PM
Wataru- I apologize. Bad day and I was out of line and took your "begones" more seriously than I should have. It's good to have another Lance fan here though, sometimes I feel like I've got a scarlet letter on me for sticking up for the guy.

Don't worry, nothing happened, so no probs. But what is a "scarlet letter"? My dictionary says: "scarlet letter= letter of the color of scarlet". *throws dictionary in the garbage* I really need a new dictionary *sigh*

@ Toraphi

1 Girl and 2 Boys, call me laidback, but that's somehow strange to me. So either Falkner and Morty like to sneek up on a little helpless girl or Whitney is a major domina.

Toran Frostbite
5th February 2006, 11:35 PM
Don't worry, nothing happened, so no probs. But what is a "scarlet letter"? My dictionary says: "scarlet letter= letter of the color of scarlet". *throws dictionary in the garbage* I really need a new dictionary *sigh*

@ Toraphi

1 Girl and 2 Boys, call me laidback, but that's somehow strange to me. So either Falkner and Morty like to sneek up on a little helpless girl or Whitney is a major domina.
There's a book called The Scarlet Letter; a woman is branded a harlot (I think) and has a red letter A (I think) painted on her boldly to signify her adulterous ways.

And no, they don't sneak up on her, nor is she a dominatrix. >.> In the scenario I have, Whitney confesses (in a public diner, no less) that she would like to lose her virginity. The boys think this is a Very Bad Idea (they're rather protective of her) and protest, and she asks, "Well, what about one of you two?"

As traditionalists (and virgins themselves no less), they aren't quite agreeing just yet. And she leaves them an ultimatum: one of them or someone else. They concede to themselves and then it be comes 'which one?' She thinks about it, saying it won't make a difference to her..and finally decides it should be both with her.

....Cue threesome that entails Morty/Whitney < Falkner, Falkner/Whitney < Morty, and Morty/Falkner in that order. *halo*

Oh, and I also love Will/Whitney too. *_*

Kveran
6th February 2006, 12:22 AM
But what is a "scarlet letter"?

The Scarlet Letter, novel by Nathaniel Hawthorne. Toraphi basically got the details right- the main character, a Puritan woman, committed the sin of adultery and part of her penance was to wear a scarlet "A" on her chest to mark her sin. The novel basically marked the dawn of the soap opera, but I digress. The term "wearing a scarlet letter" has come to mean that someone has something about them which demands their guilt, and so they stick out because of it.

If you're looking for dictionaries, the Oxford English Dictionary is the best. Also excellent for self-defense- people take one look and run. You have to be able to lift it first though.

Toraphi- -snickers- You are going to write that at one point, right? The first part of the scene would come off as just so funny.

Toran Frostbite
6th February 2006, 12:32 AM
Toraphi- -snickers- You are going to write that at one point, right? The first part of the scene would come off as just so funny.
God, I did write the beginning, and it was funny. ^_^;;; Then my computer crashed and I lost everything on my harddrive.

Wataru
6th February 2006, 11:57 PM
@ Toraphi

I hope you aren't mad at me for making evil jokes about your romantical scenario. ;-)
It's indeed funny. And would be interesting to read.

If you're looking for dictionaries, the Oxford English Dictionary is the best. Also excellent for self-defense- people take one look and run. You have to be able to lift it first though.

Yeah, I already have a Oxford Dictionary, but since it's in both ways, it's not very extensive.

But I need to get back to topic.

What about Brock? Is he gay or not?

Yeah, he flirt with alle the women, but his behaviour is ... well ... very exotic.

However I don't like Brock x Ash at all.
Brock x Misty is better.

articuno_trumps_all
7th February 2006, 12:07 AM
Yeah, I already have a Oxford Dictionary, but since it's in both ways, it's not very extensive.

*sigh* The OED gets me all hot and bothered.

What about Brock? Is he gay or not?

Yeah, he flirt with alle the women, but his behaviour is ... well ... very exotic.
I think Brock is totally gay, but he is, at the very least, canonly bisexual. He's really into Ash in drag, as we have seen.

Shatoshi
7th February 2006, 2:07 AM
Brock...he is straight....anf Horny^^

Ritchie and Gary on the other Hand.........
GAY
GAY
GAY
GAY
GAY
GAY
GAY
GAY
GAY
GAY
and
GAY!!!!!!

Ash is straight though (SORRY T OGET OFF TOPIC^^)

What about Prima....

lesbo^^

articuno_trumps_all
7th February 2006, 3:18 AM
Brock...he is straight....anf Horny^^
How can you go against the canon. Brock tried to hump Ash when he was dressed as Juliet. He was fully aware it was Ash. Brock went mad over Ash in drag like he has never done for any girl. It is in the canon people. Brock is not straight. I'm sorry, it is the truth. Denying it just silly.

Kveran
7th February 2006, 3:39 AM
Brock is straight and confused...

Lorelei is either straight or bi with preferences. I'm leaning towards "straight" but not above experimenting when she's had a little too much to drink. I don't think she's lesbian by any stretch of the imagination.

Are we onto Jasmine now?

-sighs- Ah, one of my other favorite OTPs. Kamon (Silver) x Jasmine. Hands up the one who pointed me to the fanart site that got me hooked... thou shalt be commended.

articuno_trumps_all
7th February 2006, 3:47 AM
Brock is straight and confused...
He likes boys Kveran. There is no denying it.

Heracross
7th February 2006, 4:33 AM
Well, we could deny it, it just wouldn't do any good. :x

Anyway... methinks Mikan goes well with Atsumi. Going with her shy and quiet game personality instead of her generic animé one, it kinda balances out Atsumi's rather loud and confident attitude. And by those same principles I can see her with Nagi as well. And it most definately has nothing to do with the fact that it's hot yuri. Nothing at all.

Toran Frostbite
7th February 2006, 5:30 AM
Nyah, Brock has absolutely no idea whose legs he wants to be between. Either Chica-of-the-Day or Ash's. Let's leave it there before we kill each other over it. ^^;

XD;;; And y'all totally skipped over Morty. But Jasmine.... *cackle* I'm so for her and Janine, with Flannery wishing and wanting for her on the side.

Kveran
8th February 2006, 3:04 AM
And y'all totally skipped over Morty.

And it most definately has nothing to do with the fact that it's hot yuri. Nothing at all.

Oh, absolutely not. Nagi x Mikan would indeed be eye candy.

Oh sh- er, sugar. I knew there was something wrong with that. Sorry, dude. Should we do Morty next after Jasmine then, or do them both at the same time? Well, I'm sure some people would do them both at the same time, but that is one pairing I've never considered.

Um, Morty x Will, please and thank you.

twilightespeon
8th February 2006, 10:21 PM
*blink* Last time I was here, there was absolutely nothing new said except for some people going, "LOLZ I LIKE THIS COUPLE :B".

>_> I swear, stuff always happens when I'm away.

*slinks into the thread, ducking projectiles in the process*

Mikan/Tsutsuji is adorable. I'm strangely fond of it, and I always have been. I'd probably find Mikan/Silver cuter if I didn't have a chronic case of "IT'S TOO PRETTY FOR A GIRL." Xp

And Matsuba/Itsuki 4 evars. Still my OTP for both of them. :p

(AND TAKESHI IS NOT GAY. Hiroshi doesn't count, Arti. He's a smouldering temptress who could get anything he wanted. And neither does Satoshi. >_> He's just darn pretty in drag.)