PDA

View Full Version : Who will you be?

X-Ninji
27th October 2005, 3:53 PM
When you turn Into a Pokemon which starter will you be.

I will want to be Cyndaquil

MaskedManAbsolkid
27th October 2005, 4:08 PM
You do know that you'll have to restart if your answers turn you into another pokemon, right?

And I'll probably be Mudkip.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
27th October 2005, 6:14 PM
Well If I can somehow get to slightly choose then, since I am getting blue Mudkipness!

JazzJazz
27th October 2005, 9:21 PM
If I had a choice I'll go for totodile, given that I'm getting the blue version. I wonder if the questions you answer at the start could change other aspects of the game, not just the starting pokemon...

Anikin
27th October 2005, 9:54 PM
I guess I would chose Mudkip.

Light Wolf
27th October 2005, 10:26 PM
I'm not going to buy the game, but if I do, I would choose Totodile because I prefer the blue version, but overall, I like Charmander.

frogla
27th October 2005, 10:34 PM
i want the blue but i also want torchic so im unsure but if i do get blue im taken totidile

scythian_reaper
28th October 2005, 9:41 AM
I'll be getting the red and blue version, and it dosen't really matter who i start of with, i just want to play it. ^_^

The Big Al
28th October 2005, 1:24 PM
I'm kind of a Squirtle fan myself. Though I'll play for the sake of playing it.

GonbeTR
30th October 2005, 12:17 AM
My favourite starter is Charmander but I think I will buy Blue version, so probably I will be squirtle if it evolves, if it doesn't I will be totodile.

Angel-FoX-crescent
30th October 2005, 1:21 AM
I hope the new starters will be just as good as the old ones.

Light Wolf
30th October 2005, 1:45 AM
I hope the new starters will be just as good as the old ones.But there are only old starters in Mysterious Dungeon. You get turned into one at the start of the game, a fire one if you play Red, a water one if you play Blue.

I'm almost sure that they evolve, because I saw screenshots where the lead Pokémon were Feraligatr, Charizard, Swampert, Blaziken and Blastoise.

Angel-FoX-crescent
30th October 2005, 2:03 AM
Hmmm I'd be a ninetales foxy...

XyronTheFalcon
30th October 2005, 3:26 AM
^Dude,there is no Vulpix and Nintales starter in the game!

Spongebob
30th October 2005, 3:32 AM
uhhhhhhh........ I want to be (starter or not) Charizard!!!!

ProtoManEXE88
30th October 2005, 3:50 AM
Mudkip, no question whatsoever :D

Jimmy P.
30th October 2005, 6:54 AM
I really want to be a Torchic, but if I become any of the other Fire starters I wouldn't mind.
- ;257;

Dark Cacturne
30th October 2005, 10:56 AM
Hmm. I prefer to be a treecko, because I like grass-types and he's a very cool pokémon.

X-Ninji
30th October 2005, 1:10 PM
uhhhhhhh........ I want to be (starter or not) Charizard!!!!
You can be a Charizard but you have to evolve Charmander.

Light Wolf
30th October 2005, 2:59 PM
Hmm. I prefer to be a treecko, because I like grass-types and he's a very cool pokémon.But you can choose the fire or the water starters. I'm sure that the other ones exist, but don't are the main character.

Angel-FoX-crescent
30th October 2005, 3:06 PM

Awww... that's too bad.

I'll be a cute cyndaquil so I'll turn into a bad butt Typhlosion ^^

SilverLugia
30th October 2005, 6:37 PM
Cyndaquil or Torchic, it's hard to choose between the two.

PkmnTrainerJ
31st October 2005, 1:25 AM
I'm gonna try and be Mudkip on one, Charmander on another.

pikadon92
31st October 2005, 2:16 PM
I wanna be charmander! I don't like to evolve it, if there is evoltion.

Atomos
31st October 2005, 3:37 PM
Dam it... you can't be a legendary!!

Meh, I'd be a Charmander

Umbreon Trainer
1st November 2005, 1:06 AM
I Would Choose Either Charmender Or Torchic Because I Like Charizard And Blaziken.
http://www.ginomegelati.de/animierte/glurak.gif (http://www.ginomegelati.de?page=adoption&sprache=2)
Name: Charizard
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage (http://www.ginomegelati.de?page=adoption&sprache=2)

Hukuzo
1st November 2005, 1:14 AM
Squirtle no matter what.

pokey
1st November 2005, 10:22 PM
I want to be Cydaquil and evolve into a Quilava beacause it's my second favorite.

Orion
5th November 2005, 12:13 AM
If they evolve, I'll choose Squirtle or Torchic.

If they stay in they original form, then Mudkip or Torchic.

Is Pikachu avalible as main pokemon, like Squirtle, Torchic, etc? If so, then Pikachu.

But, because I'll buy both, Red & Blue Versions, I think in Red Torchic and Blue depending if they evolve.

Wolfstalker
11th November 2005, 10:53 PM
I'd be cydaquil cause he's the best of all starters.IMO

MetaKnight
13th November 2005, 8:36 PM
I would choose Cydaquil!

Dark Venusaur
20th November 2005, 1:38 AM
I will have to choose Mudkip;258;

Lil Brother
20th November 2005, 5:30 AM
Hmm, if it comes out in English I may get Red (mainly because my little sister will forec someone to get her Blue, beh) and become Charmander or Cyndaquil, whichever one the game gives me the first time I take the test. I don't want to be Torchic, though, the little critter bugs me. o.o

Matt Silver
20th November 2005, 6:44 AM
I woul;d love a Cyndawuil or Mudkip but i dont care what pokemon i get.

Zabi
20th November 2005, 1:24 PM
I would like a Mudkip, thats like my favorite starter! And also the fact that I had a Shiny Swampert! ^^;

dragon122
20th November 2005, 1:34 PM
But you can choose the fire or the water starters. I'm sure that the other ones exist, but don't are the main character.
i got red and my starter was a psyduck
and how can you explain the pictures of serebii with bulba and char
that of me would be psy(now a golduck)

Tai4
20th November 2005, 1:48 PM
I would either be a Chikorita or a Treecko!
yes... i do. DS>PSP

JazzJazz
20th November 2005, 7:19 PM
You all need to remember that you don't really get a choice, isn't a starter chosen for you based on how you answer a series of questions? In red you're given charmander, cyndaquil or torchic and in blue it's out of squirtle, totdile and mudkip. You can't "choose" who you'd like to be...

Zabi
20th November 2005, 10:16 PM
You all need to remember that you don't really get a choice, isn't a starter chosen for you based on how you answer a series of questions? In red you're given charmander, cyndaquil or torchic and in blue it's out of squirtle, totdile and mudkip. You can't "choose" who you'd like to be...
no JazzJazz, you don't have to get one of those, I know someone who got Psyduck on Red....

Alilatias
21st November 2005, 12:54 AM
I would either choose Chikorita or Eevee.

Someone at GameFAQs posted something that might help you all get the starters that you want if this game makes it to America:

The starting Pokemon depends on the answers you give to the little personality quiz the game gives you at the start. You will be asked 8 questions out of a possible 14 sets, where each set has four possible questions (excepting the last set, which only has three). Once you've randomly been given a question from a set, you cannot get any of the other questions in that set. Depending on your answer, you will gain points in 13 unnamed categories.

The 9th and final question asks for your gender. This not only changes the color of your message borders, it also further influences which Pokemon you get.

(Exception to above rule - it is possible to get 10 questions if you answer a particular question in a certain way. Instead of proceeding to the next question, it will instead ask a *different* question that gives you a few more choices. Otherwise, everything proceeds as usual.)

Anyways. The Pokemon available are as follows:

Category 1: Charmander Male, Pikachu Female
Category 2: Bulbasaur Male, Chikorita Female
Category 3: Machop Male, Charmander Female
Category 4: Squirtle Male, Tododile Female
Category 5: Pikachu Male, Cubone Female
Category 6: Tododile Male, Eevee Female
Category 7: Cyndaquil Male, Mudkip Female
Category 8: Torchic Male, Skitty Female
Category 9: Treecko Male, Torchic Female
Category 10: Mudkip Male, Bulbasaur Female
Category 11: Psyduck Male, Squirtle Female
Category 12: Cubone Male, Psyduck Female
Category 13: Meowth Male, Treecko Female

Note that Cyndaquil, Meowth and Machop are only available to males, while Chikorita, Skitty and Eevee are only available to females.

I'd post more about which questions affect which categories, but although I have all 56 main questions written down, it's too tricky for me to translate all of them. So I'll pass on that for now.

That's pretty intresting, to say the least. I bet that Gender question might throw off some of us, but we should be able to deal with it.

Kradd_J'hawn
21st November 2005, 1:21 AM
In the profile were's the gender part?

dragon122
21st November 2005, 8:13 PM
thats why hes my friend