PDA

View Full Version : Wes x Michael

Ketsuban
28th October 2005, 9:13 PM
This needs a name. Any ideas? I was gonna go with SnagShipping but that's already Wes/Gonzap. ;_;

Meganium Ex
30th October 2005, 12:58 AM
This needs a name. Any ideas? I was gonna go with SnagShipping but that's already Wes/Gonzap. ;_;
I dunno, maybe Mainshipping? No, thats terible.

Meganium Ex
30th October 2005, 2:07 AM
BOOO! This sounds sick I'm sorry
Well, I was just kitting about it, it's terrible, but was it THAT discusting?*Feels stupid and bad at jokes* It was? Oh well. But SnaggingHeroShipping is not so bad...Is it?

Ketsuban
30th October 2005, 5:03 AM

Arsehole.

Hm. SnaggingHeroShipping sounds fine to me!

Phantom_Bugsy
30th October 2005, 2:45 PM

Go masturbate with a Bowie knife.

...:0 3DHeroshipping? >__> Iunno. It'd certainly get the damn Colosseumshippers to stfu, that's for sure <333 And isn't that all that matters? :D

Meganium Ex
30th October 2005, 3:06 PM
Arsehole.

Don't EVER call me that!
I just don't like Yaoi that's all so there is NO need for rude name calling.

I don't like Yaoi that much ether, let's just forget about this and stay on topic. Besides, this thread was not made for insults(although I DID get one...).

Yoru Ryu
30th October 2005, 3:13 PM
Erm, Angel-Fox... you shouldn't say it's SICK. Your opinion is perfectly fine... but saying it's sick isn't >_>

It'd certainly get the damn Colosseumshippers to stfu, that's for sure <333 And isn't that all that matters?

Ey, we aren't all bad. Unless, you don't like me anymore ;_; XD

Anyway, i call it HeroColosseumShipping! That any good at all, heh?

Meganium Ex
30th October 2005, 3:13 PM
Yes I despise insults even more then Yaoi
that why I left Pkmn uk.
But you DID give me an insualt though...Anyways back on topic!

If a new season of Pokemon(Without Ash) started, and it was featureing the story of Micheal, what would be the best place for him to meet up with Wes?

Phantom_Bugsy
30th October 2005, 5:20 PM
Sorry my as*, b*tch.

We're still not forigiving you. Only figures you would pick the two WORST people the tangle with.

Meganium Ex
30th October 2005, 5:54 PM
Lets just stop this madnees okay?

Tropical Spirit
30th October 2005, 8:40 PM
Lets just stop this madnees okay?
No. No homophbic b*tch gets away without tasting a little from me first.

Sorry my as*, b*tch.

We're still not forigiving you. Only figures you would pick the two WORST people the tangle with.

That's why I love you so much, Oos. :p

And Agngel-FoX-crescent, why don't you just take a nice ol' glass of STFU?
You may not like it, but that doesn't give you the right to come here and call it sick. STFU. Period. Just..STFU and stop posting.
You people disgust me. You sure do. Insulting someone's *PERFECTLY NORMAL* lifestyle(homosexuality)=Not cool.

And for the name, what about Orreshipping? And if that's taken, what about OrreHeroshipping?

Phantom_Bugsy
30th October 2005, 8:42 PM
Boo hoo, I called you a name. Welcome to the internet. :D

...how dare YOU. Clearly, you don't know anything about me otherwise you would be seriously careful. :D And how old are you? 11? 12? No, you couldn't be. I've seen 11 and 12 year olds acting more mature.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b12/ubernewhax/Kimimaro1.png

If you say something is sick, making yourself look like an idiot, it doesn't MATTER how many times you say you're sorry. You've made the fatal blow, it only takes one, on your reputation here. And with people like me and Ketsuban who have several connections ta people here, chances are you won't be taken very well by others for a very long time.

Especially where yaoi is concerned. Us yaoi fangirls are VERY defensive and vocal and SICK of people like you. So, kindly grow a spine and have a picture to remember us by:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v32/insect_queen/TooruKenjismex.jpg

ANYWAY.

Is there a time frame between Colosseum and XD? We could always go by that...any estimations as to how old they are in their respective games? o___0;

Oh and for the record...

....as*hole :D

Ketsuban
30th October 2005, 9:09 PM
...wow. My thread got crashed by a homophobe. This is a first for me.

Silver Ryu
30th October 2005, 10:36 PM
Hey, give her a break. She's new already.

Anyway, try to sound a little less insulting next time. Actually, going and saying "eww, that's gross" in shipping threads is a bad idea. Just letting you know.

Geodude
30th October 2005, 10:42 PM
...wow. My thread got crashed by a homophobe. This is a first for me.
No, it got crashed by Phantom_Bugsy. She could have just ignored her and went on, since the situation was over and done with, but chose to drag the situation out instead. Her AND Angel-Fox are both on shaky ground.

Phantom_Bugsy
30th October 2005, 11:10 PM
Nice try Geodude, but no.

I'm not about to let some newbie homophobe call a pair 'sick' just because it's two guys, then get off with a mere 'sorry'. She TOTALLY offended both me AND Ketsuban, two people who it's not a wise idea to act like a brainless homophobe around, two people who have a tendancy to have the mods JUMP ON just because they put one little toe out of line, letting the n00b/newbie/whoever it is get off EASY.

So I -could- have just ignored it, but you know, as does everyone ELSE, that that is not my nature. You make it seem like my reaction is something I could have helped. :D

She needed to be taught a lesson, I taught it. We really don't need another HCA on our hands. Do you WANT another HCA on our hands?

Then homophobe newbies must be taught. And the reason there are so many is because there ISN'T anyone else to put it bluntly for them. Closest we got is Ketsuban and she's not on as much.

And I -KNOW- the reason you're calling me on 'dragging it out' is because you think I actually did something wrong, as opposed to having a personal vendetta against me. Riiiiiiiight?

Ketsuban
30th October 2005, 11:12 PM
Geodude, if you're gonna blame Oos you'll have to blame me also. The only reason she responded to that idiot more than I did is because she checks this board more often than I do.

Angel-FoX-crescent
30th October 2005, 11:14 PM
Okay time to end this in a mature manner...

Okay I was wrong to say the words I that I offended you with and yes I got silly about it and if yaoi is your bag then fine. Each to their own taste.
But you should act less aggressive and understand that not every one can agree on every subject in this world.

Plus I have learned some thing and that is not to take in things to heart.

Now I hope this has made peace.
And as Silver-Ryu said give me a break I'm new after all.

I shall leave you alone now.

Ketsuban
30th October 2005, 11:17 PM
*sigh* Okay, if you're not gonna post in this thread anymore, then I suppose this is over. Apology accepted as long as it doesn't happen again.

Now can we please get on the topic of Wes x Michael?

Phantom_Bugsy
30th October 2005, 11:20 PM
Peace for now, but one thing.

If ignorance of the law doesn't cut it for the police, ignorance of people's feelings doesn't cut it for me. And I will never stop being aggressive to those opposed to what I think, especially to those who put their dislike of it in a nasty way.

There. Said and done. Shall we continue the main topic now? I think so. <3

Ketsuban
30th October 2005, 11:21 PM
Eheh. Okay. ^_^

If a new season of Pokemon(Without Ash) started, and it was featureing the story of Micheal, what would be the best place for him to meet up with Wes?

Actually I haven't finished playing XD so I can't say! Is it true Wes and Rui don't even show up in it?

Angel-FoX-crescent
30th October 2005, 11:25 PM
Couldn't agree more.
I accept your apology
I bid you good night.

Phantom_Bugsy
30th October 2005, 11:28 PM
I hope Rui doesn't :D Rui = NO.

They can meet....uh....*blank*

I got nothin'. XD

Tropical Spirit
30th October 2005, 11:42 PM
They can meet in Gateon Port! It's so romantic! =D *shot*
And no, Wes and Rui do not apper in XD. And for Oos's question, there's a 5 year time gap between Colo and XD, and I think Michael is 10-13 while Wes is 22-25. Kinda..old. But meh. :D

And BTW, is Orreshipping or OrreHeroshipping already taken as ship names? Just askin'.

Meganium Ex
31st October 2005, 7:24 PM
They can meet in Gateon Port! It's so romantic! =D *shot*
And no, Wes and Rui do not apper in XD. And for Oos's question, there's a 5 year time gap between Colo and XD, and I think Michael is 10-13 while Wes is 22-25. Kinda..old. But meh. :D

And BTW, is Orreshipping or OrreHeroshipping already taken as ship names? Just askin'.
Not sure, but probably not though...

Ketsuban
31st October 2005, 9:42 PM
No, they aren't. ^^ I like OrreShipping.

Meganium Ex
31st October 2005, 9:45 PM
OrreShipping is not bad, but I still like SnaggingHeroShipping. In my point-of-view, it seems more creative. But thats just me.

Ketsuban
31st October 2005, 10:01 PM
I'm off to make a poll!

Tropical Spirit
31st October 2005, 10:44 PM
Heh, OK. ^.^ And yep, I like OrreShipping more than OrreHeroshipping too... But I thought Orreshipping was already taken.
...Strange thing is, I usually suck at naming ships. I guess there's a first time for everything. XD.

OrreShipping is not bad, but I still like SnaggingHeroShipping. In my point-of-view, it seems more creative. But thats just me.
I know, but I, personally, like straight-to-the-point and especific ship names better. ^^ But that's just me.

Ketsuban
2nd November 2005, 10:26 PM
Well, it looks like OrreShipping is winning the poll, but more people need to vote...

Pictor
2nd November 2005, 10:36 PM
Ooh... badass Wes and kawaii Micheal. I like it! I vote for OrreHeroShipping

Meganium Ex
4th November 2005, 2:22 AM
Looks like I'm the only one who voted form SnaggingHeroShipping...My ideas stink...

Ketsuban
4th November 2005, 2:51 AM
Aww... it's okay. But all right, looks like OrreShipping wins.

Kiseki
4th November 2005, 2:57 AM
I voted Orreshipping. I was thinking of Orreheroshipping, but oh well. I somehow like these two together...

hikari_blaze
25th November 2005, 5:18 PM
OrreShipping

I'm not a big fan of yaoi, but I just wanna put in my opinion of a name

sweethart_772002
26th November 2005, 1:41 AM
o0o0o yay...

Hmm...I'd go with OrreShipping or OrreHeroshipping. Simple =]

Whoa o_0 is there a fight going on here ~_~?

I don't really see this ship as a yaoi deal, it's more like an admiration sort of thing to me.

intergalactic platypus
26th November 2005, 2:44 AM
oooh wow phantom bugsy went on the yaoi fangirl attack! i love watching obsessive yaoi fangirs take on outspoken homophobes....anyway, errrm it could be called errrm pokemonRPGsshipping? *is shot*