PDA

View Full Version : Hottieshipping...8D~

Phantom_Bugsy
3rd November 2005, 10:29 PM
Figured I'd make a thread for the one GL ship that actually makes me question who Morty REALLY belongs with~

Hottieshipping = Morty x Brawly. The two most drop-dead-gorgeous, kind, slightly absentminded, 'ohmygodWHOA' Gym Leaders. XD

And no, I don't JUST support it cause it would mean two REALLY hot guys getting it on. Though that IS a bonus.

To me, they seem to have just the right balance of being similar and being different. They're both pretty laid-back, friendly, kinda airheaded, pretty tolerant and difficult to truly anger, et cetera. But both are also different enough so that it's not boring <3

AND it's hot. <3

Anyone else for Hottieshipping? XD

Ketsuban
3rd November 2005, 10:41 PM
I like it! It's a rare couple, and I usually like those, and... they'd go so well together. Heh.

Phantom_Bugsy
3rd November 2005, 10:45 PM
Yes. XD

Not to mention Touki is PROBABLY gayer than the likes of Mikuri and Hiisu. XD I mean come on! His gym judge is male, the ones he was friendliest with in the group were Sato and Takeshi, he seemed really bothered about Shinobu wanting to be his girlfriend, and he is SUCH a puppy. I can totally see him and Matsu having Puppyfest 2005 or something with each other. XD 'MATSU. *tackle*' 'Touki! :D Yay Touki! *roll around with*' 'MatsuMatsuMatsu! *snoogle*' 'ToukiToukiTouki! *noserub*'

.....yes. That needs to be drawn now.

Tropical Spirit
3rd November 2005, 10:58 PM
Oos, your gaydar puts mine to shame. :<
Anyways, YES PLZ. I support it kthnxbi. I find their personalities to be quite cute, and, like you said, they are similar but AREN'T similar. XD
...We need a topic, a poll or something. D: Pity I suck at these kind of things. XP

psilocybin
3rd November 2005, 11:06 PM
... THE DRUGS, MAN. THE DRUGS.

In other words, you know I support it. X3
Even if ShijiTou is my Touki OTP, I still like this a lot. 8D

articuno_trumps_all
4th November 2005, 12:07 AM
XDXD I love this ship. *Wants to post fan art illegal here*

Dimitri
4th November 2005, 12:20 AM
ZOMGTHISISLIKEMYMOSTFAVORITESHIPPINGEVER!!SOOOHOTT SEXYMAKESMEWILDLYTURNEDONWOOLOOLOO!!! SO yeah... So what is the topic?

Phantom_Bugsy
4th November 2005, 12:26 AM
What topic? Right now we're just ranting about how much we love it and how much it turns us on and the fanart that needs to be drawn. XD

Arti, if you DO have fanart, you should scan it and PM it to me. XD Rightnow. XD Like the kind that TeddiUrsa drew for meeeeee XD

articuno_trumps_all
4th November 2005, 12:29 AM
Arti, if you DO have fanart, you should scan it and PM it to me. XD Rightnow. XD Like the kind that TeddiUrsa drew for meeeeee XD
XD. Not my fanart. 'Fanart' I found by other people. I'm SURE you've seen it as you sent me one of them a long time ago. Brawly on top

Phantom_Bugsy
4th November 2005, 12:31 PM
When I get home today, I'll scan the lovely bit of cute I drew last night. XD But for now I have to leave for the EVIL DEATH that is known by the masses as School. >__>

Touuuuukiii.

Yoru Ryu
4th November 2005, 2:58 PM
I think it's great because they're opposite... colours o_o;;; That's the first thing that drew ME in. Leave me alone! Touki has blue hair... Matsu has blue clothes... Matsu has blond/orange-y hair... Touki has an orange shirt...?

And as much as i love Matsuba... his face really scares me XD

Medea
4th November 2005, 3:32 PM
*sigh of relief*...Now there's the Phantom_Bugsy I know! Obsessed with Brawly and Morty!

This here is my hottieshipping!

Tracey x Joshua
Tracey x Wallace

...Just had to put that in!

Mysty
4th November 2005, 4:54 PM
Oooh so yummeh!

Tropical Spirit
4th November 2005, 5:48 PM
And as much as i love Matsuba... his face really scares me XD
AND CHILDREN, THAT'S WHY YOU MUST NOT DO DRUGS! GOT IT?

My brain-made Kids: Yes, Ms. Imagination!!!! 8D

...Sorry, couldn't resist. XD

And did your obsession with Todd wear off, Oos? :x

Phantom_Bugsy
4th November 2005, 11:11 PM
Ah, he's just takin' a backseat for awhile. <3333

*wants to make a thread for Les Miserables shippings* Prouvaire x Lesgles plz.

...ANYWAY.

....*looks for that pic to scan*

Dimitri
9th November 2005, 3:57 AM
So what's new? ZOMG! Brawly and Morty are so hott for each other!!!

Phantom_Bugsy
9th November 2005, 12:47 PM
...XD Yes, yes they are.

It's like...like....like Jehan x Courfeyrac. They're both like 'errrrr? HEY LOVE.'