PDA

View Full Version : I'm back and better then ever!

MewSkitty
5th November 2005, 5:52 AM
Howdy y'all, I'm back. There have been many changes in my life. Now, I origionly planned to make a very long thread explaining everything in detail, but it's getting late. So, here's a quick summery of how I'm different:

I'm no longer an attention *****. I finaly got the guts to try and commit suicide, but as you can see I lived. Monica broke up with me, but I have a new girlfriend now. Her name is Jesse and I love her a lot. And last but not least, my eyes have been opened up and I know that life is worth living.

If you have any questions or comments, please PM them to me, I'll get to them asap.

Love,
Chris

Hyper Chibi Absol
5th November 2005, 5:57 AM
Err... Hi?

Of corse life is worth living... If it wasn't then why would we be living?

core unit
5th November 2005, 6:52 AM
Um welcome back. I think I might have heard of you before....

Lord wackruntlje
5th November 2005, 9:02 AM
Never heard of you, nut i assume i should welcome you back...

Tropical Spirit
5th November 2005, 12:33 PM
Welcome back... I guess. ¬___¬

...Seriously, I'm trusting in you now, MewSkitty. I don't think you should have joined in this username, really...
I belive people *CAN* change. And if what you said about a new girlfriend is true, I'm happy for you.
PLEASE, don't make me look like an idiot for trusting in you like you did with PsiUmbreon.

RaZoR LeAf
5th November 2005, 12:42 PM
You don't 'finally get the guts' to commit suicide. If you were that eager to do it, wou wouldn't have failed. People commit suicide as a way out, if you need encouragment to kill yourself that you obviously didn't want to do it, and probably did it just for the attention.

♥Princess Ketchum♥
5th November 2005, 12:51 PM
Welcome Mewskitty and nice to see u here again and i am so happy for you ^___^ and hope your well too ^_^

~* Mudkip girl *~

Eszett
5th November 2005, 1:11 PM
Sorry, I haven't heard many reputable things about you. Nevertheless, I can only give you my hesitant salutations to this forum, for better or worse.

MewSkitty
5th November 2005, 4:02 PM
I know I have a bad reputation, and I do know it would have been smart to get a new user name, but I love this name. This name has been who I am for so many years, there's no way I'd change it. Also, I think that I can rebuild my reputation if I try my best. I know I can do it if I really try.

Euphoria
5th November 2005, 4:07 PM
Welcome back, I guess..

It will be hard to 'change' your 'reputation' on here, let alone the internet. Once you set an impression, thats pretty much how it stays with people. But yeah, welcome back.

Chris
5th November 2005, 6:30 PM
I see you've become an Smod. Good for you. I guess this proves that at SPPf, no matter how you treat others, as long as you can close threads you can become a mod.

You know you're so not off the hook.

Fluorescent Adolescent
5th November 2005, 6:45 PM
Anyone care to tell me what he did that was so bad?

Dark Lava
5th November 2005, 7:19 PM
I thought you were dead mewskitty.

Welcome bakc ^_^

Momoko Lover
5th November 2005, 7:49 PM
Um, hi. I never met anyone who tried to kill themself before, not trying to be rude or anything. So, uh..... welcome back.

Ethereal
5th November 2005, 8:12 PM
¬_¬

Needless to say, you aren't exactly going to be welcomed with open arms. Welcome back, though. *strained smile* :rolleyes:

Lol. "Love". At 16. Lol.

Lord Sonny XIXI
5th November 2005, 9:07 PM
Oh, yeah. You. Welcome back and dont screw up this time.

Heracross
5th November 2005, 11:14 PM
Well roffle my waffles, if it ain't ol' Professor MewSkitty. So you've returned, eh? I'm doubting how much you've really changed, but only time will tell.

Virtual Headache
5th November 2005, 11:29 PM
Welcome back.
We'll see if you'll do better this time.

Wolf Goddess
5th November 2005, 11:52 PM
Welcome back. Seriously, don't screw up this time, or you're on the one way train to banland. (http://darthno.ytmnd.com)

Naesala
5th November 2005, 11:56 PM
uh...welcome i've heard of you but only breifly.and what did he do that was so bad?if you really did try to kill yourself i'm glad you did'nt and i hope you have a better time here.

Dratini927
6th November 2005, 1:53 AM
Hey MewSkitty. I do infact remember what went on about a month or so ago...and...I can agree that it was attention wh0ré'ish. :P

But...times have changed, and people learn from their mistakes. I still don't understand the suicide part, but whatever. :P

Anyway, I don't like to hold grudges so...for now...You're on my good side until you screw up again. :P

Welcome Back. :)

cold_katanagirl
6th November 2005, 2:09 AM
Back again huh?

Wonder how this'll turn out.

Chris
6th November 2005, 5:24 AM
But...times have changed, and people learn from their mistakes.
After like, what? Three times?

For those wondering, he went on an attention wh0ring parade and acted particularly emo, with threats of suicide and claims that he was an alien. Threats of suicide over not being able to use the phone to talk to a girl.

Then we have the part where he claimed to be a schizo and made it out to be a disease he got and that it was a double personality trait (which is not, considering I'm abit of a schizo WITH a multiple personality disorder).

Luke Groundwalker
6th November 2005, 6:47 AM
Meh, welcome back.....I guess. From what I heard from your reputation you seem pretty retarded. :\

For those wondering, he went on an attention wh0ring parade and acted particularly emo, with threats of suicide and claims that he was an alien. Threats of suicide over not being able to use the phone to talk to a girl.

Then we have the part where he claimed to be a schizo and made it out to be a disease he got and that it was a double personality trait (which is not, considering I'm abit of a schizo WITH a multiple personality disorder).
LOL! That is all.

shining-Celebi
6th November 2005, 1:30 PM
Hi welcome again^^

Cherry Espeon
6th November 2005, 1:35 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this attention seeking too?

Bringing up past events so people will remember him and be like "OMG! What did he do?!"

So In fact, it's not a real "change".
My opinion, anyway.

Also:

Are you done feeling sorry for yourself?
Have you gained the attention you wanted?
I certainly hope so. And I REALLY hope you didn't expect to get much pity from the rest of us.

I don't know what your problems are, and if you aren't going to post them and get "advice" that's just your dumb fault. How the hell do you expect me or anyone else to respond to your post. "Awww, poor kitty, she has issues much the same as the rest of us." *Rolls eyes*

Do I have sympathy for you being an "emo"?

Sympathy? No, no person is going to honestly give it to you. You have to find your own reasons to live and DON'T EVER put another down for them deciding to be that much stronger. Be weak on your own time! If you're going to kill yourself or whatever - JUST GO DO IT! Yes, it will be a terrible loss. You are probably honestly a wonderful person deep inside. I'm sure there are many who will cry for you, you are just so hopelessly lost in your own selfishness to realize that.

The world's not easy. Accept that and live for the challenge. At the end, you might find you've become a far better person because of it. What's the comparison? To just sit there and have given up.

What a pity you couldn't have seen that for yourself.

Yes. I want you to squirm and suffer much, much more. But you must never run away. No matter how much you suffer, you must rise up like the phoenix. At those times, you will become much, much stronger." ~ Zaphikel / Angel Sanctuary" No truer words were spoken.

Now, if you are done feeling sorry for yourself and are ready to give the world another chance, I know I, at the very least, will be sitting here waiting to hear your problems and be more than happy to try to give you some advice. I won't pity you, though, because frankly, no one's ever pitied me.

If you are bent on going, farewell and I hope you grow up sometime soon. If you are staying, then my PM box is only a click away or you can post it in the emotions and feelings topic. Let's hear it. What's wrong with you? I want to help and I, at least, do care that you are alive and have gotten up out of bed.

Am I asleep forever? Is that your judgement? Then this is one hellish nightmare that I hope I never wake up from.

EDIT: If anyone is offended by this, it's time to start living in the real world.

Fluorescent Adolescent
6th November 2005, 2:01 PM

Heh heh. I always thought it was spelt scitzo. Obviously not.

Silver Ryu
6th November 2005, 3:36 PM
Oh, uh, hi. Welcome back. I'm generally pretty forgiving, but I hope you're serious about changing. 'Cuz you've said that a lot. How 'bout this; I'll see how you do, and then I'll decide. Anyhow, welcome back and try to do better. ;151;

RandomCharizard
6th November 2005, 3:42 PM
{QUOTE=Ed)For those wondering, he went on an attention wh0ring parade and acted particularly emo, with threats of suicide and claims that he was an alien. Threats of suicide over not being able to use the phone to talk to a girl.

(/QUOTE)
After hearing that..TOPIC MAKER! TALK TO HYPER CHIBI ABSOL!I'm sure you'll get along fine.

.TraX.
6th November 2005, 3:44 PM
Err... Hi?

Of corse life is worth living... If it wasn't then why would we be living?

Cause we're too wimpy to find the alternative?

Chris
7th November 2005, 5:29 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this attention seeking too?

Bringing up past events so people will remember him and be like "OMG! What did he do?!"

So In fact, it's not a real "change".
My opinion, anyway.
Did you even read the replies in the topic? Everyone was asking why everyone else held contempt towards him. No one else answered why. I gave the reasons.

I'll assume everything else wasn't targeted towards me but at MewSkitty.