PDA

View Full Version : Two New Titles

Sushi
7th November 2005, 5:08 PM
Source is PokeAni.

AG 155 (431): Startling! Frightening! Elekid!!
Japanese Title: ドッキリ!ビックリ!エレキッド!!

AG 156 (432): A Pokémon Ranger Appears! The Celebi Rescue Operation!!
Japanese Title: ポケモンレンジャー登場!セレビィ救出作戦!!

ŁańkaŃ
7th November 2005, 5:19 PM
Source is PokeAni.

Japanese Title: ドッキリ!ビックリ!エレキッド!!

Japanese Title: ポケモンレンジャー登場!セレビィ救出作戦!!

Intresting...lol

Hmm...Elekid...is that the BABY EGG...MAY HAS..lol COULDN'T BE..lol

and Pokmeon Ranger :D...yea

AND CELEBI...should be intresting..can't wait

TeddiUrsa
7th November 2005, 5:21 PM
Thanks, Sushi ^^

yay, another chance for showcasting the elekid-line...
I bet the ´buzz will be in it as well.
The writers know which pokemon they like obviously...

Well, after all important episodes like the contest or the next Frotier brain, I can live with a filler.

yay, for pokemon ranger!
anit-yay, for celebi...my probably most disliked legendary ( ugh..it´s voice..)
It seems that the manga was pretty accurate. I´m not to fond of this, but at least we´ll see another chracter from the games. let´s hope for a cameo of the male ranger.
can we suspect that celebi will take a major part in the ranger games as well?

edit: I wonder if ash,pikachu and brock will remember celebi. If not,it could be a proof that the movies aren´t part of the show´s timeline. ( something tells me that I shouldn´t post this sentence ^^;)

I also wonder why celebi needs to be rescued. maybe it´s like captain planet and will die if it gets hit by garbage.

Dogasu
7th November 2005, 5:22 PM
We know from BulbaNews (http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/%22Pok%C3%A9mon_Ranger%22_to_appear_in_upcoming_ep isode) that the Pokemon Ranger's name will be Hinata.

crawdauntpro
7th November 2005, 5:26 PM
Does anyonoe think that Elekid will be Casey's or is it just me?
Ranger? Meh! Celebi? Cool!

Lovely May
7th November 2005, 5:29 PM
Yay, new titles are very interesting :)

Hmm... what do we have here? Something about Elekid but probably it won't be about Casey.
Oh! And pretty Celebi will fly to us again. Probably Hinata will save it from danger.

Interesting :)

Serebii
7th November 2005, 5:36 PM
They better not misuse Celebi in that episode or I won't be happy :p

ChaosMage
7th November 2005, 5:43 PM
These sound interesting. It's strange that Elekid is described as startling or frightening. And the ranger episode seems to feature the second legendary of the Battle Frontier saga, Celebi. These are very vague titles that aren't easy to make predictions from.

Come to think of it, when was the last time that we made an accurate assumption of events before seeing the preview?

Factory Head Noland
7th November 2005, 5:46 PM
Elekid, maybe something to do with Casey? Or, ya know, maybe not...

The Celebi episode could be interesting, I can see it now. The gang meet a Pokemon Ranger and rescue a Celebi. Hopefully from something actually really dangerous and not just something like pollution 0_o; ahem...

Celebi is quite kawaii~

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1543/celebi14lk.gif

Lovely May
7th November 2005, 5:50 PM
I'm afraid it will be another Elekid. I would like to see Casey again, but probably her Elekid evolved. Maybe it will be about a kid who has troubles with Elekid or something =/ Its hard to say.

Gravy
7th November 2005, 5:50 PM
Eh....neither of these really interest me.

The Elekid one I don't really care for at all. I mean, I've got nothing against Elekid but what possible plot could they devise to go with such a pokémon? All I can think of is Casey making a return, but she was a character I was personally never too fond of in the first place.
Although I WOULD like to see her and Ash have a battle.
One that DOESN'T start 20 seconds before the episode ends, and one that DOESN'T come to an abrupt stop as Team Rocket pulls out a mecha.

And the Ranger episode just comes across as pretty mediocre sounding. I just want it to shed some light on the upcoming games and characters. Anything else that happens will be irrelivent~

Yeah, I'll just forget about these and focus on the contest and facility coming up~

Lord wackruntlje
7th November 2005, 6:00 PM
If Electabuzz wont be in the episode i never gonna watch anime again. It have been to long without the best pokemon that exist. But atleast celebi is something to look forward to.

Sushi
7th November 2005, 6:12 PM
Electabuzz was in the Hoenn League.

Anyway, since I love Elekid (<3) I'll be looking forward to the first episode.
And even though I don't care about the Ranger girl at all, it's nice to see Celebi in the regular Anime (not counting Chronicles)^^
Uhm...yay?

MaskedManAbsolkid
7th November 2005, 6:19 PM
First one sounds weird, maybe Mr/Miss Eggy when it hatches makes friend with an Elekid?

Except for the Celebi bit, Pokeani reported the second ep days earlier.

Feity
7th November 2005, 6:31 PM
Elekid... *orgasm*
Elekid is the ownage. 'Bout time we get another Elekid episode. *pays close attention*

Celebi... *finally*
Celebi is the ownage. 'Bout time it did something. Lots of potential here, let's hope they don't mess it up.

To sum it up, the BF seems to be improving signifigantly

skarmachild
7th November 2005, 6:50 PM
I hope Celebi dies -_-

I hate that little runt with a passion. Blame the 4th movie and it's utter crappiness.

Anyway, the Ranger episode sounds interesting, I wonder if it ties in with the game/series/movie and if so - how?

And why Ranger? I think Super Nerd should get his own movie ;_;

Feity
7th November 2005, 6:50 PM
I hope Celebi dies -_-

I hate that little runt with a passion. Blame the 4th movie and it's utter crappiness.

Anyway, the Ranger episode sounds interesting, I wonder if it ties in with the game/series/movie and if so - how?

And why Ranger? I think Super Nerd should get his own movie ;_;
I would laugh if Joe banned you

Golden Darkness
7th November 2005, 6:53 PM
This has a summary of the upcoming episodes, but it is in Japanese.

http://f42.aaa.livedoor.jp/~imawaka/imgboardphp/src/1131361953704.jpg

Drag link to addrfess bar to see it.

skarmachild
7th November 2005, 6:53 PM
I would laugh if Joe banned you

I woulden't ;_;

Expressing my opinion.

Anyway, time to read the preview.

Edit: Darn, its in Japanese. Oh well.

CyberCubed
7th November 2005, 7:26 PM
Ash and Brock better say that they've seen a Celebi before. Even if it was in a movie, the movies are still in continuity with the series.

So I guess the "exciting" Pokemon that the Ranger is after is really a legendary Pokemon eh? Well it sounds decent enough.

JazzJazz
7th November 2005, 7:30 PM
As much as the first title seems like a filler, I have to say that I'm looking forward to it as elekid is one of the few pre-evolutions that I don't mind too much.

Sushi
7th November 2005, 7:34 PM
Meh. I'm too lazy to put each summary into seperate threads. I hope nobody will kill me if I just slam everything into this one.

Dragonair's Lake: Nothing about Dragonair in the summary. Instead, there's something about a Crawdaunt disgruntling the people in a fishing area.

Elekid episode: The Elekid...steals a Pokémon egg (must be May's). Ash and Co. run after Elekid. End.

Ranger: On the way to Fuchsia City, Ash and Co. come to a district that's closed because of rock slides...or somethin' O.o

On a side note, the animation teams from the Manene and the Breeding Center episodes seem be in charge of the Battle Dome one =)

Blaziken master
7th November 2005, 7:53 PM
Meh. I'm too lazy to put each summary into seperate threads. I hope nobody will kill me if I just slam everything into this one.

Dragonair's Lake: Nothing about Dragonair in the summary. Instead, there's something about a Crawdaunt disgruntling the people in a fishing area.

Elekid episode: The Elekid...steals a Pokémon egg (must be May's). Ash and Co. run after Elekid. End.

Ranger: On the way to Fuchsia City, Ash and Co. come to a district that's closed because of rock slides...or somethin' O.o

On a side note, the animation teams from the Manene and the Breeding Center episodes seem be in charge of the Battle Dome one =)

1.Woohoo crawdaunt!

2.meh egg quest

3.Meh closed district

4.Woohoo good animation in a battle facility

Gravy
7th November 2005, 7:56 PM
Eh? Are you sure those episodes were done by the same animation teams? I mean they were both pretty well done and all, but each of them had slightly differing art styles :/
Bulbapedia says the art directors for each of those episodes was different too 0.o

Oh, right...I should comment on those summaries too methinks ^^;
I do hope Crawdaunt making an appearence also means Corphish getting a bit more screentime and doing what it was built for: Manic comic relief. Its really been too long since that little guy did anything amusing, so hopefully it'll get into a scuffle with this rampaging Crawdaunt or something~

The Elekid episode sounds a little more promising now. Running around chasing a pok&#233;mon could prove to be pretty humorous. And considering that the egg plays a pretty prominent role, perhaps this is where it will finally hatch~

Blazing Charmander
7th November 2005, 8:06 PM

Elekid episode: The Elekid...steals a Pok&#233;mon egg (must be May's). Ash and Co. run after Elekid. End.

So... after a run of fairly action-packed episodes, it looks like we're gonna get some standard fillers with a couple of plot twists

If these summaries are anything to go by, then it looks like the Dragonair episode is not set in the Safari Zone and is about a... Crawdaunt (why? Unless... OMG! Evolushon time 111! &#172;&#172;) Maybe some Corphish-Crawdaunt interaction?
The Elekid ep just looks like recycled storylines of the Pre-Phanpy/Larvitar hatching episodes, although it is nice to hear that Elekid is making an appearance.
And the Ranger appearance ep sounds like a good introduction to the game storyline.

Sushi
7th November 2005, 8:15 PM
Eh? Are you sure those episodes were done by the same animation teams? I mean they were both pretty well done and all, but each of them had slightly differing art styles :/
Bulbapedia says the art directors for each of those episodes was different too 0.o

No, they didn't have the same ones. Hence the plural form :p
But I messed up on the translation I think. Art directors, not animation teams.
Akihiro Tamagawa (Manene episode) and Masaaki Iwane (Breeding Center) will be working together on this one.
So half right then XD Sorry for my confusing post earlier.

Erm, yeah..
Am a bit upset that Elekid seems to have the common 'egg thief' role (badge thief, egg thief...all the same for me XP). But to hell with it, I love Elekid =D
I'm also looking forward to see Crawdaunt again.

Factory Head Noland
7th November 2005, 8:19 PM
Erm, yeah..
Am a bit upset that Elekid seems to have the common 'egg thief' role (badge thief, egg thief...all the same for me XP). But to hell with it, I love Elekid =D
I'm also looking forward to see Crawdaunt again.

It's written in the unwritten rules, there has to be a theft episode every now and then :p

I'm looking forward to seeing Crawdaunt also, we haven't seen it for quite a long time, I hope it has a good role in the episode

Missingno. Master
7th November 2005, 9:52 PM
Elekid eppie; Helloooooo, Casey!

Celebi Eppie; Hmm. Sounds good. I've grown to like Celebi ever since I caught one via the Celebi Glitch in Ruby.

Ethereal
7th November 2005, 10:01 PM

-_-

So, Celebi is this "surprising" Pokemon the Pokemon Ranger's voice actor was yammering about? WTF? The hell is so surprising about that stinkin' green onion? Bleh.

Gravy
7th November 2005, 10:07 PM
WTF? The hell is so surprising about that stinkin' green onion?
It tastes surprisingly scrumpcious with a plate of spare ribs?

Ethereal
7th November 2005, 10:09 PM
Lol. How I'd love to see Celebi dead and on a plate. That's the only way I could ever give a crap about that thing.

Well, to be honest, I love Celebi. He's my favorite out of itself, Mew, and Jirachi. I just was hoping that a new D/P Pokemon would be the star of the Ranger episodes.

ChaosMage
7th November 2005, 10:13 PM
OMFGCorphishevolvestehsexycorphishevolves!!!

Then again, we know it appears in the daome with Da Swell

But seriously, this better mean that Corphish gets jealous of a Crawdaunt and eventually evolves (like with Treecko). It better! And we desperately need a nice Crawdaunt, it's one of the few dark pokemon that has never appeared in any kind of good light with a good trainer.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
7th November 2005, 10:14 PM
Lol. How I'd love to see Celebi dead and on a plate. That's the only way I could ever give a crap about that thing.

Well, to be honest, I love Celebi. He's my favorite out of itself, Mew, and Jirachi. I just was hoping that a new D/P Pokemon would be the star of the Ranger episodes.
*imagines Joe throwing darts at a photo of you on a dartboard*

anyway, at least we see Celebi in an EPISODE (First time was a movie, second time was a Hoso), Ranger character might make it interesting....

CyberCubed
7th November 2005, 10:19 PM
Anyone thinking the Celebi episode could involve time travel or the like?

The Ranger VA said she was going to be in 2 episodes, so I assume it's a 2 parter.

Hopefully that will make it more interesting, having Celebi take them back millions of years to see early prehistoric Pokemon, show how humans first domesticated Pokemon and used them in battle, and maybe even the future.

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
7th November 2005, 10:21 PM
Here's some food for your thoughts. Since Celebi is going to be alongside the Ranger, perhaps this means that Pokémon Ranger will be our legal way to get Celebi. Sure, it's build-up to the 4th Gen, but where else are we going to get one? Mew should be coming soon, Deoxys should be coming soon("sometime this year", "coming to retail stores", anyone?), Lugia and Ho-Oh are already obtainable, Jirachi has long since been available, so what else have we got? Yeah, Celebi! Let's hope this is true, I've been wanting a legal one for so long....Plus, D/P are backwards compatible, from what I've heard, so Celebi for the 4th Gen too:D

W00t for Elekid episode. I like Electric Types, and I've grown attached to Elekid after training the XD one. Electabuzz would be cool, too, but I like Elekid a bit more.

Celebi is cool, too. We saw Wishmaker, Mew'll be in Movie #8, so we need an appearance from our favorite green onion again. Hinata looks like a decent character as well.

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
7th November 2005, 10:27 PM
Elekid is gonna rule, my shiny Electabuzz in Crystal shall be happy, since she was an elekid once, I imagine Casey returning....

Blazing Charmander
7th November 2005, 10:30 PM
I just was hoping that a new D/P Pokemon would be the star of the Ranger episodes.

Yeah, this Ranger girl ep would have been a great time to showcase/cameo a new D/P Pokemon that is NOT a baby or in the same line as an older generation Pokemon. Maybe like they did with Blaziken or Kecleon in the Johto saga.

Oh well, if not, then I am getting more and more excited with the Ranger episode as people post ideas. Celebi could be a good part of the storyline.

Korobooshi Kojiro
7th November 2005, 10:47 PM
Okay, well some observations and stuff-

Dragonair Episode- Crawdaunt is pretty cool, it never really got a episode to itself, hopefully Corphish won't evolve, cause I don't want him too, I do want to see Corphish battle the Crawdaunt.

Elekid Episode-Hopefully this is a as good as the when Phanphy's egg got lost, that was cool.

Ranger Episode- I really hope TR are the main bad guys. And I mean a full scale attack by either Namba, Sebastian,or a new TR guy. Seeing Bashou or Buson would be sweet.

Maybe Hinata will have a new Pokemon, if she does, they probably will reveal it in a upcoming CoroCoro, so I can hope!

I hope Professor Oak is involved with Celebi somehow..

SuperSonic
7th November 2005, 11:00 PM
Actually, I always felt that the Casey arc was never finished. Her favorite team is the electabuzz and she really wanted one, but she got an elekid so she can now get electabuzz. Not that if it evolves, I'd want her to be done with.

ghost master
7th November 2005, 11:08 PM
hmm celebii. There is a magna with ash,may,brock,max and hinata. on the cover was a celebii so maybe the anime is going to follow the magna adaption. Also I doubt it is casey's elekid if this pokemon stole an egg presumably may's. Either way this is interesting.Also corphish evolve-atics wouldn't it be a little too much I mean that would make it what 6 episodes of non fillers in a row that would be too much if you ask me.

S.Suikun
7th November 2005, 11:46 PM
The plot for the Elekid episode sounds like it doesn't involve Casey whatsoever. Seriously, what character besides Drew and Harley has this saga actually brought back? None. I stopped getting my hopes up for them a while ago. The episode sounds redundant as well. Egg getting stolen? Done before, and essentially it's not much different than Ash's badges being stolen. It might be the hatching episode, though.

As for the Ranger one, I'm interested. I hear the Celebi Hoso was crap, so I hope this is better.

TeddiUrsa
8th November 2005, 12:23 AM
The plot for the Elekid episode sounds like it doesn't involve Casey whatsoever. Seriously, what character besides Drew and Harley has this saga actually brought back? None. I stopped getting my hopes up for them a while ago. The episode sounds redundant as well. Egg getting stolen? Done before, and essentially it's not much different than Ash's badges being stolen. It might be the hatching episode, though.

As for the Ranger one, I'm interested. I hear the Celebi Hoso was crap, so I hope this is better.

Jessie´s ,James´ and Meowth´s from the Hoenn League made a comeback in drews comeback episode.

I´m glad to hear that Crawdaunt gets an episode do to more than working for TA. Once again the writers took a pokedex entry as inspiration, it seems.
It should make a nice and funny bully ^^

The elekid episode sounds a bit boring, maybe it is like the whischash episode and will take an old plot and make it funny..but maybe it´s just a crappy filler...I won´t get my hopes high.

And I bet there will be a mysterious lake which heals wounds in the PokeRanger episode XD

Heracross
8th November 2005, 1:30 AM
Meh, a filler about Elekid doesn't sound too interesting, but at least it's a cool pok&#233;mon. And it's a relief to see that the pok&#233;mon in the ranger episode is Serebii. Even if there are better choices they could have gone with, at least it's a legendary and thus actually worthy of attention.

V Faction
8th November 2005, 1:36 AM
Sounds like the Elekid episode is also the hatching one.

Celebi? Gah, who gives a ****.

Heracross
8th November 2005, 1:44 AM
It could have been worse. I was afraid they it would be focused on some mundane, common as dirt pok&#233;mon like that craptastic Caterpie evolution episode. :s

V Faction
8th November 2005, 1:53 AM
Absolutely correct. We should be thankful that we get a Legendary in the regular anime.

If only it had been the golems...

Mawile_Eyes
8th November 2005, 5:51 AM
155: Elekid! It has been a long time I didn't see it. But if that's the pokemon hatched from May's egg, I don't think it might happen , cuz it's too soon to let it happen

156: The gangs never remember the legend from Movies. Celebi? not legend i wish ^^

CyberCubed
8th November 2005, 6:24 AM
Something as big as a legendary Ash and Brock should mention. Of course Ash and Brock aren't going to make reference to every little Pokemon they see and say, "Oh I had that!" and "Oh I had one of those once remember?" Which is why Ash/Brock have seen plenty of Kanto Pokemon they used to have but make no comments about it.

But something as important as a legendary like Celebi? It better be mentioned, I don't care if it happened in the movie.

If Ash says something like, "A Celebi? What is that? I've never seen one before. You mean it really does exist?"

I'm going to seriously pull my hair out. -_-

Yamato-san
8th November 2005, 9:08 AM
no one mentioned it before, so I thought I'd point this out: with Celebi being featured in the Pokemon Ranger episodes, it's going to be the first promotional Pokemon to appear in the main series. Up until now, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, and Deoxys have only appeared in movies and specials. It'll also mean Haruka and Masato will have encountered all of those promotional legendaries (in either the series or movies). They've sure been catching up with Satoshi and Takeshi in terms of Pokemon sightings, haven't they?

XyronTheFalcon
8th November 2005, 10:23 AM
Actually there has been a reference of the movies in the anime.In the Johto sereis,towards the beginning,Ash and the gang see a dophan and brock tells Ash"Hey Ash!Did,nt you battle a trainer with a dophan before?"

Alfonso
8th November 2005, 12:29 PM
Actually there has been a reference of the movies in the anime.In the Johto sereis,towards the beginning,Ash and the gang see a dophan and brock tells Ash"Hey Ash!Did,nt you battle a trainer with a dophan before?"

And? They also referenced the the Lugia movie in the Whirl Islands arc.

vaporeon89
8th November 2005, 12:40 PM
Corpish won't evolve in the dragonair episode , because it has to fight in the Battle Dome as a Corpish, at least in the pics we 've seen

;134;89

Porygandrew
8th November 2005, 2:19 PM
Sounds like half are for the elekid episode and half are for the celebi episode :P ^_^

If the elekid episode is the egg-hatching episode, then I would think it would be like when Ash's phanpy evolved - elekid taking (speculative) eevee under its wing for an episode. Perhaps hinting towards a possible jolteon evolution. I, myself, think May should get either a Vaporeon or Espeon.

The egg can't hatch into an Elekid. We've seen in the previous daycare episode that the writers/animators stick with the egg-design convention of that it reflects the pokemon inside. Elekid's egg would be yellow with black stripes. (wasn't there a picture of one before?)

Ash saw Suicune in the 4th movie, but made no reference to it in the anime. It's been a while since I saw that episode, so I might be wrong (For Ho-oh the Bell Tolls). There's been lots of times when Ash rescans his pokedex on a previously seen pokemon.

MasterJedi
8th November 2005, 2:28 PM
Ash saw Suicune in the 4th movie, but made no reference to it in the anime. It's been a while since I saw that episode, so I might be wrong (For Ho-oh the Bell Tolls). There's been lots of times when Ash rescans his pokedex on a previously seen pokemon.

Yes, Ash did say he saw a Suicune before you just don't remember it. :)

Ethereal
8th November 2005, 2:33 PM
That's because Ash was referencing the Suicune from the first Johto episode, not from the movie. -_-

Thriller
8th November 2005, 3:29 PM
Corpish won't evolve in the dragonair episode , because it has to fight in the Battle Dome as a Corpish, at least in the pics we 've seen

;134;89

Thanks a lot for posting something random and has no meaning to the discussion *hi5*

That's because Ash was referencing the Suicune from the first Johto episode, not from the movie. -_-

Actually Ash didn't know what Pokemon that was when he saw it. If he didn't see the one from the movie, he wouldn't have been able to tell Eusine that he's seen a Suicune before.

I don't understand why people are deciding that May's egg will hatch into the Elekid. Does that egg look like it has an Elekid to you? They are not brown and their stripes aren't cream coloured.

RandomCharizard
8th November 2005, 3:41 PM
Elekid, maybe something to do with Casey? Or, ya know, maybe not...

The Celebi episode could be interesting, I can see it now. The gang meet a Pokemon Ranger and rescue a Celebi. Hopefully from something actually really dangerous and not just something like pollution 0_o; ahem...

Celebi is quite kawaii~

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1543/celebi14lk.gif
Do you know how long it took me to load your sig and animation? Well Stop ,if you want to show of your animations show them were people's computers wont freeze like heck.

As for the title: Big Chance Takeshi and Satoshi wont remember Serebii(JOE :0) and Elekid epi: I am not please,I hate the buzz Family enough(Although I might be pleased if casey comes back and meets may,and assume thats Satoshi's GirlFriend 8D)

MaskedManAbsolkid
8th November 2005, 6:53 PM

Maybe the lake is just called Dragonair's lake, but there could be a Dragonair there. Either way, I hate how Crawdaunt's put in a bad light whenever it's shown. Besides, even if the comic has Corphish and Swellow, there could be a surprise evo here. I'm not saying it will evolve here, just mentioning something

Meh, sounds boring, except if the egg hatches, which is a good chance

Maybe they have to go through a forest, and there's too many vines? Doesn't look really interesting

My Opinions. BTW, the manga shows Hinata with Plusle, and there's a Plusle and Minun in the Ranger scans. I know, Anime =/= Manga =/= Games, but still, it's a thought about Hinata having Plusle...

JazzJazz
8th November 2005, 7:31 PM
I don't understand why people are deciding that May's egg will hatch into the Elekid. Does that egg look like it has an Elekid to you? They are not brown and their stripes aren't cream coloured.

I guess people are just assuming that the egg will hatch into elekid as its the first news of a baby pokemon being in an upcoming episode... just call it optimism and dismiss it.

Gravy
8th November 2005, 8:10 PM
Maybe the lake is just called Dragonair's lake, but there could be a Dragonair there. Either way, I hate how Crawdaunt's put in a bad light whenever it's shown.
Heh, it would be funny if all the characters assumed that this Crawdaunt was a bad egg because its causing all sorts of trouble, but in the end it turns out that its being bullied by the Dragon pokémon that hang around in the lake and it was just letting off a little steam after being kicked out of the water :P
Would be a nice twist to see a mean-spirited Dragonair instead of the peace-loving attitude that people come to expect from the creature~

Blazing Charmander
8th November 2005, 8:32 PM
Heh, it would be funny if all the characters assumed that this Crawdaunt was a bad egg because its causing all sorts of trouble, but in the end it turns out that its being bullied by the Dragon pokémon that hang around in the lake and it was just letting off a little steam after being kicked out of the water :P
Would be a nice twist to see a mean-spirited Dragonair instead of the peace-loving attitude that people come to expect from the creature~

Lol, finally seeing such a sweet looking Pokemon show its true colours by ordering a Crawdaunt about (well, there was that Teddiursa, but...). I bet loads of people would pay to see that sort of entertainment. Or maybe the Dragonair'll come out and strangle Munchlax with its long body for your entertainment Gravy. ;P

It would be nice for something surprising to happen in this next batch of episodes though.

Korobooshi Kojiro
8th November 2005, 8:40 PM
Am I the only one who likes Munchlax, best Advertisement ever!

Yeah, Dragonair being the bad guy would be cool.

Blazing Charmander
8th November 2005, 8:49 PM
Am I the only one who likes Munchlax, best Advertisement ever!

Yeah, Dragonair being the bad guy would be cool.

Personally, Munchlax is absolutely fine to me. I kind of like the fat guy. I just thought that maybe Munchlax haters would love that kind of scenario. =D

DEMONCAMERUPT
10th November 2005, 9:59 PM
Personally, Munchlax is absolutely fine to me. I kind of like the fat guy. I just thought that maybe Munchlax haters would love that kind of scenario. =D

you right there Blazing Charamander and i have yet to see Munchlax as Pokemon Avanced Battle hasn't reached New Zealand yet so i don't have an opinion of the little Snorlax wanna be.

and the Elekid ep just makes me want to jump on a plane and watch it in Japanese first no w to contact th writers and save as many of ths frontier brains signiture pokemon as possible as i for one would like to see Lucy and Seviper vs Jessie and Seviper.

Samayowa
12th November 2005, 8:51 PM
Don't really care about the Elekid episode, more interested in the Ranger one! Too bad it's gonna take it a long time to get to the US. *cries* oh well atleast I'll be able to see the pictures when Serebii or whoever gets them!

Diamond and Pearl

DEMONCAMERUPT
18th November 2005, 7:50 AM
Don't really care about the Elekid episode, more interested in the Ranger one! Too bad it's gonna take it a long time to get to the US. *cries* oh well atleast I'll be able to see the pictures when Serebii or whoever gets them!

Diamond and Pearl

Just be glad that your not from New Zealand like me you'll get to see those two eps a hell of a lot sooner than me.

but your right about the pics and don't forget the guides.

Judai Yuki
6th May 2006, 9:11 AM
Okay Doha stop doing this.These titles are very old.