PDA

View Full Version : Metamorphic Battles Discussion

Nylf
7th November 2005, 10:12 PM
Well since it;s easier, I'll set this up to keep OOC to a minimum. Here's what I would prefer to be posted here:

1/Requests for Character related plot changes, since Zerodius and I seem to share contradicting ideas with the legendaries.

2/Evolution Requests, so we keep about the same rate.

3/TA Grunt battle requests, I will explain that further.

4/When an SM or Admin is going to attack.

The reason you must ask to battle a TA Grunt is because:

1) They will know who you are.
2) You are allowed to use Morphs against them.
3) If they are a Morph, any team Pokemon you use will receive 10x the normal experience. This will greatly affect your team raising.
4) If they have a Shadow Pokemon, you must temporarily hold onto their Shadow Pokemon till we can purify it. You may use it in battles, but it may have adverse affects on you as well, since by Morphing you have become mostly Light, and the Shadow will either corrupt or hurt you. Once Celebi is healed though, she will always be on hand to purify afterwards.

There, and also, could you try and keep SPAM to a minimum?

Psychic
11th November 2005, 4:26 AM
I think the RPG is started to get out of control.

Everyone's suddenly making their characters go all emo. Knightblazer has suddenly decided that now's a good time to overdramatise the ritual and make his character go on a rampage. In my honest opinion, this was just way too random. He was perfectly fine before then goes all psycho. I thought all the characters were all (more-or-less) mentally healthy, so there was no reason for Lucifer to suddenly go into fits and try to attack everyone or whatever. Now he's claiming he's the son of the devil, when I think we all know which character is waaaaaay worse than Lucifer (and until Lucifer is as ugly as Caliban, the half demon child of an evil witch, I don't think he's much of a harm).

Also, now the thread is going to beak out in chaos as all the characters try to be the 'hero' and try to stop Lucifer.
Power Shot's character has suddenly got himself a sword when he didn't mention having one in his sign up. Tanya is in a coma. A whole bunch of people already know how to morph when we were told that we wouldn't get it right away.

The main plot of the RPG has been forgotten by those of you who think that their character is better than the others. I don't mean to offend, but we're all going off on a tendril and seem to be forgetting that there are four of the strongest Legendaries with us, as well as we the Chosen would be good and pure to have been Chosen...

Siny Flygon, I'm still not sure, because last time you didn't answer my question properly:
Are Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres siblings or not?

~Psychic

Power Shot
11th November 2005, 4:34 AM
He he, I felt I should explain that.

The sword is the little stick he found, I was just messing around. I'll edit that out of there.

My character cannot really morph, it was a one-time thing to help the others, so the next time he wants to, it won't work. I will not do that again, I was just following the crowd.

Knightblazer
11th November 2005, 4:41 AM
Well, I was expecting someone to complain what I wrote. I'm really sorry about that. Coz, well... I feel rather emotional today, so forgive me. I won't commit the same mistake again. And I think I should explain why Lucifer acted that way.

Its kinda like Digimon Frontier, when Koji or Takuya first used the Digi-Beast spirits. They too, couldn't adapt and handle to chages, just like Lucifer, futhermore, Lucifer's dark past slammed onto him when he transformed, making him losing control of his mind and body. He hailed from Virdian, but he was abandoned and taken to a village far away from the world, away from Virdian, but he had healing powers from virdian. (Its ripped off from Pokemon Adventures, the comic) So, he used his powers to heal BrokenDream's character. Hope you can understand, and I apologize for this.

Nylf
11th November 2005, 10:33 PM
OK, Psychic's question answered: NO.

PS: No wooden swords, Anubial's a hand to hand fighter, I'd expect as much of his chosen.

LE: I'M CATHOLIC!!!! Daemons are fine, but not the Devil. WAY too touchy a subject. I haven't checked your posts yet, so I'll edit this shortly, and this may require you to edit. You already need to edit the Devil part. Mallain is nicnamed 'The Devil Pokemon', because to Pokemon he's their equivalent, and he is VERY daemonic in appearance. I should know, I made him. If you want to do a big plot thing, GET IT CHECKED HERE BEFORE POSTING! Or PM me like Zerodius does, though I'd prefer you to post it here, since my inbox is kinda full.

Zerodius
11th November 2005, 11:29 PM
To Shiny Flygon: Finished reading the last replies and posting my planned reply as well.

Anyway... about your post... my suggestion concerning the mysterious Pokemon that spoke...

It would simply be... Mew! Yes, Mew!... and Mallain. Actually, it is a shared consciousness, a link between the two that exist despite Mallain's hatred... in short, their collective memories and feelings under the form of a shapeless soul... in short, what Mew and Mallain would have been if they had merged in a single creature.

Also... I'll do just as you asked, asking my questions throught this thread unstead of PMing you in order not to flood your inbox... altought plot-critical questions as well as questions about if my planned posts are fitting will still be done via PM.

Nylf
11th November 2005, 11:50 PM
Nope, not Mallain or Mew, or both. They are the two sides of the balance, born of the figure speaking through Ho-oh. The figure is non-physical, so doesn't exist in the conventional sense. It was the first pokemon, not Mew. It is the very embodiment of the universe, created to maintain the balance. It's not a God, but for the really Christian(I ain't a strict Catholic, I hold a lot of personal opinion, but I was christened a Catholic, and most my views are that, so most class me that), I guess it's an angel, or servant of God. Other religions may interperet it they're way. In my opinion, it's simply the first Pokemon, and as I dreamt it up, that is really what it is. It calls itself Arch. Why, no clue, I'm actually making this up as I go:D

GoldenHouou
12th November 2005, 2:39 PM
Agh, I was writing a post, and almost got it done, when my computer messed up and deleted it... Sigh, I have to write it again, and it can take a while.

So, um, could you not interact with my character until I post the post again? I´m in hurry now, so I can´t do it right away, but it will be tomorrow or today.

Nylf
12th November 2005, 11:13 PM
Alright, as you will read if you check MB, I am quite literally redoing the RPG, as some members are having trouble keeping up, and since the plot needs all members to NOT quit, I must re-start. Post a reservation here for MB V2 here. Everything will be the same, so those of you who will be able to manage are happily welcomed into it. Though there will be stricter rules concerning posts in the next one, so that the pace doesn't get as out of hand as it has done now.

Power Shot
12th November 2005, 11:16 PM
I'm reserve a spot Shiny, sorry if this is partcially my fault.

Nylf
12th November 2005, 11:17 PM
Good, and I'll assume you wish to keep Anubial, so you don't need a plot change? And it's SF.

MerkelHog
12th November 2005, 11:19 PM
Reserve me a spot for the new version. This was a really great rpg. I wish we didn't have to start over. I mean if you read some of the postings they were really good. And I was starting to develop a great story in my opinion. And sorry if I was a reason things got out of control.

Nylf
12th November 2005, 11:44 PM
I hate to say this but it was a group thing of I believe MerkalHog and PowerShot. I will reserve you two places, but try and be a little more patient in V2, 'kay? And be glad I'm the forgiving type, I wouldn't be surprised that there's at least one person in my school who would have not allowed you to re-sign. Though they ain't on Serebii!(The only people I know IRL on Serebii are shiny houndoom and shiny metaegross, and that's because I introduced them!)

Power Shot
12th November 2005, 11:46 PM
Yeah, I've got you. I'm keeping Anubial though, NO ONE MAY HAVE HIM!

MerkelHog
12th November 2005, 11:51 PM
Read you loud and clear SF. And Power Shot I want Anubial. Just joking ;). Is it all right if i change my team and my history a little bit?

Zerodius
13th November 2005, 12:38 AM
The RPG is cancelled and is restarting?

Too bad... I guess... but then, since it's going to restart...

Anyway, I'll probably keep Selven and Latios as my characters... but I am tempted to use Latias.

I'll see in time... but for now, I would like everyone to know that I could maybe change my chosen Legendary Pokemon character to Latias.

Well... that's all.

BrokenDreams
13th November 2005, 3:07 AM
I'll keep my character and my legendary will be Moltres(sorry Pyschic). And I'll repost my profile(with a little tweak or two)

Name:Tanya Kertoly

History:There were things in life that were never meant to be created. Tanya was one of them. Team Abomination had gained the idea from their past enemies of humans who were part pokemon. So they had them made, children who's powers were built solely on one specific species of pokemon and for the purpose of death. Unfortunately, only three survived the process of making them, one of whom was Tanya(a.k.a. Morph: Pyschic). Tanya was separated from the rest of the children except her triplet brother and sister. Their caretakers were very cruel and forceful, bringing her sister to death by suicide. Afterward, her brother died protecting Tanya and brought her into supreme grief, leading her to murdering her caretakers and burning their bodies in their own house while they were still alive by an inch. The event had imprinted a lust for blood in the 3 year old's life, only to emerge when she sets her sights on a member of Team Abomination. After ending up in an orphanage a few days later in One Island, Tanya earned her attitude of loneliness. After breaking out of her prison when she was twelve, she ended up meeting Moltres at Mount Ember.

The girl met Moltres' need of a Chosen, so, after hard work, he befriended her. Tanya is alone driven in pursuit to stop Team Abomination out of revenge, and she will not let death interfere neither her feelings nor her physical self. The only thing Tanya wants to do to Team Abomination is to have the blood of whomever ordered her creation on her hands, fueling her lust for death till it overflows and hopefully leaves her forever.

Description:Tanya has a slim frame, is pretty agile and can easily slip in and out like a shadow. Her appearance also helps her with her night walks. She dyed her hair pitch black with grey and white streaks. She wears colored contacts to hide her purple eyes under a silver sheen. She is medium height and wears any clothing of dark plumage. She constantly reads a mysterious, tattered diary and Moltres makes all her desicions for her. Tanya tolerates only Fire and Dark type pokemon, her older siblings' elements. She has the unique ability to confirm her thoughts in metaphors, which is the only time she will speak.

Team:Houndoom(Mirth);Quilava(Anert);Vulpix(Rhuge); Growlithe(Snipe)

Morphs:Absol(Zodiac);Umbreon-shiny(Shade);Moltres

Morph Forms:
Form 1:http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a323/tyranniankougra/Serebii/Metamorphic%20Battles/form1.png
Form 2:http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a323/tyranniankougra/Serebii/Metamorphic%20Battles/form2.png
Form 3:http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a323/tyranniankougra/Serebii/Metamorphic%20Battles/form3.png
Form 4:http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a323/tyranniankougra/Serebii/Metamorphic%20Battles/form4.png
Form 5:http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a323/tyranniankougra/Serebii/Metamorphic%20Battles/form5.png
Form 6:http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a323/tyranniankougra/Serebii/Metamorphic%20Battles/form6.png
Form 7:http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a323/tyranniankougra/Serebii/Metamorphic%20Battles/form7.png
Form 8:http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a323/tyranniankougra/Serebii/Metamorphic%20Battles/form8.png

Personality:Agile, lonely, unnoticable, and quiet(very)

Legendary's Personality:Sometimes worried, protective, serious, and encouraging

Psychic
13th November 2005, 3:37 AM
HEY HEY HEY! *is steaming*
BrokenDreams, I have Moltres, if you haven't noticed! You can't just take him away from me! I couldn't have Articuno, so I got Moltres instead, and I was annoyed enough about that, but now, taking Moltres is just unjust!

Shiny Flygon, if you're going to side with BrokenDreams and let her have Moltres when he is MINE, then I can have Articuno, and don't you DARE say that I can't have Articuno if BrokenDreams can take away Moltres!

Now, reserve my spot, if you don't mind, either with Moltres or Articuno. I have the right to have ONE of them.

*stomps off with smoke billowing out of ears*

Summer Wolf
13th November 2005, 4:26 AM
Errr... In my opinion, we could just change some things around (like, posting here when we feel our character may get emotional, why, and if it's going to start trouble, and use the discussion a bit more than it is being used) and see if we could keep order a bit better... But meh, I'm fine with restarting.

*Blinks* I guess I'll want to reserve a spot and I'm fine with having to change legendary if it avoids conflicts.

Felix Feral Fezirix
13th November 2005, 10:21 AM
Uh...Now who's up for V2? I am. *raises hand*

Lemurian
13th November 2005, 10:32 AM
RESTARTING?! Have you lost your mind?!

'sigh' I sign up for V2 ( if it comes ). I STILL want Regice, just makin' that clear.

But why? Okay, 2-3 has reported that they can't keep up, that's understood. But that's kinda normal for an RPG! Have you ever seen an RPG where all the members has followed all the time? And don't say "this is different, this has become many pages", 'cause Mewtwo's Last Stand ( the original ) lasted longer and only lost one. Tell me, why can't this version 1 just live on and let the other characters be godmodded? Why?

Nylf
13th November 2005, 3:40 PM
'Cos my psychic powers only work close range.[/joke] The reason is simple, everyone here having trouble created an epic character that I simply can't godmod. I'm already controlling Team Abomination, Arch, Mallain, Mew, Sieg, Tila, Cane, Derek, Drake, Suicune, Nylf, the Sacred Four, Drush, Tsunade, Jirachi, Cobrash, Seapent, Lighthon, Nession, Mewtwo and all of Sieg, Tila, Cane, Derek and Drake; Pokemon. On top of that, if I godmodded Shadowfaith and XK I would have to make up the reason why their characters chose their morphs, and they have had something else planned, then manipulate Zapdos and Latias. Basially I'd end up with too many characters. It isn't that this is differant, OK it is, but simply the reason is every legendary is key to the plot. If I have to godmod one I may end up ruining a planned scenario, or getting their character mixed up with mine. The next RPG will begin from the bonding ceremony, and I will be putting stricter rules on posting as said. If everyone who is already in the RPG wants to continue RPGing in V2, then I won't repost the sign up. So far the list is as follows:

SF and Suicune
PowerShot and Anubial
Psychic and Articuno(There, you get the one you wanted in the first place)
BrokenDreams and Moltres
Zerodius and Latios(I'm going to say that you stick with Latios. I manage to sort out Latios's and Latias's pasts, and I AIN'T DOING IT AGAIN)
MerkalHog and Registeel(Certainly you may alter your team and history a bit. Though you can't have a Shiny Trapinch or it's evos, Shiny Pichu and it's evos or Shiny Beldum and it's evos, the Trapinch is Sieg's and the Pichu and Beldum are mine)
Felix_The_Mutant_Pikachu and (Umm, could you give a legend?)
SummerWolf and(You'll need a new one, Kyogre would be best since that's the only one I can confirm as free)
Lemurian and Regice
ShadowFaith and Zapdos.
KatieKitten and Regirock

As I said, I will try and stricten the rules with posting. Mostly you'll have to put requests for plot-related posts in here, AS I SAID YOU SHOULD'VE IN THE FIRST PLACE. Sorry, but I did say that all plot plans should be posted here before you just put them in, so that people who fall behind won't have a hard time.

Shadowfaith
13th November 2005, 4:05 PM
If the next version is slower and more strict on rules, then I will gladly sign up with Zapdos again.

Nylf
13th November 2005, 4:33 PM
OK then, I'll add you to the list. Here's the rules I've got so far, and to save time and band width this will remain the discussion thread for V2.

1/ ONLY post what happens to your charcter during an event if one happens. No doing the event and leaving to continue before EVERYONE has finished the event. This mostly applies to SM purification, arriving at an SM battle and bonding.

2/ If you wish to bring up your story via some means in the RPG, please request to do so here, and explain how. I don't need another incident like Lucifer's.

3/ If you want to start a romantic plot, whether between another player or another legendary, please get the appropriate member's permission and then ask here. That goes for you Zerodius.

4/ If you start aforementioned romantic plot, ask here to push it along, and how you're doing so, then wait for the other member's reaction.

5/ If you want to meet another member, or journey with them, ask them then post here what you plan on doing so that they can catch up quickly.

6/ NO GODMODDING. Unless ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. You may control NPC's in conversation, but be patient if you start a conversation with a player character.

7/ Ask here if you wish to have an evolution in your team. I'll usually post a limit between SM's, but if you have trouble understanding ask here. After the bonding in V2, the limit will be as follows:

No completed evolutions if lv30+
If one of your basic Pokemon has two more stages of evolution, it may evolve ONCE, regardless of the other rules.
Stone evo is OK, but only if it reaches a Pokemon with one evolution stages final form.
No Happiness or any other form of evolution which I haven't mentioned.

That basically means by the SM, my team would be Vibrava, Shiny Metang, Gardevoir, Shiny Pikachu and Jolteon.

8/ Request to fight a TA Grunt, and then post whether they have a Shadow Pokemon or are a morph. Mention what Morph they will be or what Shaodw Pokemon they will use.

9/ Request here to purify a Shadow Pokemon.

10/ Request here to put a purified Shadow Pokemon in your team, and who you will switch out. Your limit is three purified Shadow Pokemon by the end of the RPG. This is more genorous than I origanally planned, as before we simply released Shadows.

11/ You can't use a Shadow Pokemon before Purification unless you're Zerodius's character, as Shadow Pokemon hurt you simply by you being exposed to their aura. Ho-oh will explain why in RPG, and Zerodius is an exception as of what his character is.(just read some of his old posts)

More rules will be added if necessary. If you think I have missed anything tell me.

MerkelHog
13th November 2005, 6:34 PM
Here is my new sign up.

Name: Sal Reaver

Description: I am very tall for my age, around 6ft.3. I am about 230 lbs. with a muscular build. I am usually wearing a black shirt with a fire design on it with the sleeves torn off. My hair is usually spike and died to look like fire. I wear ripped blacked pants and no shoes. I carry my pokeballs on a key chain that hangs from my front pocket to my back pocket. Here is a picture: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d55/MerkelHog/Salwithpokeballs.png

Story: I am considered by many to the best sculpturist in the world, despite being so young. I especially like working with metal. My ultimate goal is to make a sculpture containing the rarest metals on the planet. On my journey to find these metals, I came upon an unmapped part of a cavern that was recently opened because of an earthquake. The shear vastness of the cavern was impressive. It seemed that as I went further into the cave, the concentration of metal ore became greater. After what seemed like hours of exploration, I finally came to a dead end. As I started to head back toward the exit, a flicker of light caught my eye. It seemed to be a piece of metal that was reflecting my Ares' flame. As I got closer to the strange metal, I started to hear a strange metallic sound coming from the direction of the metal. Upon further examination, I saw that the metal was actually buried under a huge pile of rocks which must have fallen because of the earthquake. As I started to dig out the piece of metal, I noticed that the piece was part of a bigger object. When all the rocks where removed, I noticed that what was under the pile was actually the legendary pokemon Registeel. The Regi seemed to be knocked out cold. The first thought that popped into my mind was here is my chance to catch a legendary pokemon. However after thinking it over, I decided that it would be wrong to capture such a magnficent pokemon while it is down without first fighting it. So I had Hermes use Metal Sound to try to wake up Registeel. After about a minute of listening to Hermes yell, The Regi finally got up. I asked it how it got buried under all those rocks. It seemed that while Registeel was exploring the cave, he accidentally crashed into the wall after tripping over a sleeping Lairon. This caused an earthquake to trigger and he was buried under the ruble. After he told me what happened I challenge him to a battle. The battled that ensued was one of the greatest battles of my life. Ultimatly, however, i got my *** handed to me. He said that because I decided to help dig him out of the ruble and I did not want to capture him when he was knocked out, he wanted me to be his morph partner. He then proceeded to tell me the task set forth by Ho-oh. I was only too happy to accept the daunting task that lay ahead of me.

Other: I am fasinated by the Greek and Roman gods and goddesses and thus I name all my pokemon after one. The reason why I strive to be the best trainer in the world and maintain a great physique is because my uncle is Lt. Surge. I usually try to keep that a secret as much as possible. Also, my family is known for its ability to understand pokemon language; therefore, at the age of ten, Lt. Surge, as head of my family, had taught me the skill. My Xatu and Charmeleon do not get along with each other just like their name sakes. Apollo is very vain and likes looking at himself. Hera is in love with Sal.

Team: Venus the Lapras (Female), Titania the Swablu (Female), Athena the Xatu (Female), Ares the Shiny Charmeleon (Male) , Ceres the Venusaur (Male), Hermes the Shiny Lairon (Male).

Morphs: Hera the Dragonite (Female), Registeel, Apollo the Machamp (Male)

Morph Forms:

Morph 1:http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d55/MerkelHog/Salwithpokeballs.png
Morph 2:http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d55/MerkelHog/Salchamp.png
Morph 3:http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d55/MerkelHog/Salite.png
Morph 4:http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d55/MerkelHog/Regisal.png
Morph 5:http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d55/MerkelHog/pkfrlg068.png
Morph 6:http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d55/MerkelHog/pkrs195.png
Morph 7:http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d55/MerkelHog/pkfrlg149.png
Morph 8:http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d55/MerkelHog/regiman2.png
Morph 9:http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d55/MerkelHog/trueform.png

Personality: I love to explore new areas. I am very strategic in battle and I often get over involved in battles that I sometimes forget what is happening around me. Outside of battle, I am very laid back and I love to play jokes on those around me. I have the habit of saying things before I think them through. Every now and then I have spurts of kindness. Many consider me a ladies man. One of my major flaws is that I can those control over my emotions when I am around girls.

Legendary's Personality: Registeel is very open-minded about new things. At times he can be very forgetful and innocent. He is always curious about everything around him. One of his major flaws is that he is very clumsy and often causes accidents wherever he goes. Even though he is very innocent, he is remarkably intelligent. Basically he is very smart but does not have any common sense.

Nylf
13th November 2005, 7:22 PM
Charizard no, I'll think about Venusaur. The sign-up is fine.

katiekitten
13th November 2005, 7:35 PM
Ooh... It's restarting? That's ok. I think I'll keep Cat. I just sorted out her plot, so she will be exactly the same. :)

Nylf
13th November 2005, 7:58 PM
This re-start thing is going easier than expected, and thanks for staying KK. It's an honour to know you're that loyal even though most of you I had to ask to join. It almost makes me have faith in human nature. And I'll clearify the four human NPC's for you:

Name: Sieg Donner
Team: Salamence(Mecen), Gyragon(Yra), Moltanator(Talo), Infernator(Irea), Teragon(Gant) and Ghaerial(Lerag)
Morphs: Ho-oh, Shiny Flygon(Nylf) and Flamanator(Mato)
Team Stuff: Mato, Talo and Irea are all siblings, with Mato bing the oldest brother, Talo being the middle brother and Irea is the youngest sister. Mecan and Yra are in love. Nylf and Sieg are like brothers. Irea and Cane's Houndoom are in love. Gant is good friends with Tila's Seagle and Derek's Combuslion.
Key Point: He is Tila's boyfriend. He often tries, much to Tila's regret, to take attacks for his Pokemon and the other three.

Name: Tila Blitz
Team: Beautifly, Delcatty, Rapidash, Roselia, Raichu and Seagle.
Morphs: Uniceera, Milotic and Gardevoir.
Team Stuff: Her Delcatty is in love with Cane's Manectric. Her Miltic can't stand Nylf, and Seagle is good friends with Gant and Derek's Combuslion.
Key Point: She is Sieg's girlfriend, and is kinda protective, as he once died protecting her, as well as injuring himself frequently looking after the others. Also, only Sieg can touch her *** and live. Not joking, she will try to kill you if you touch her ***.

Name: Cane Lupi
Team: Arcanine, Manectric, Umbreon, Espeon, Vaporeon and Wilhowl.
Morphs: Rayquaza, Houndoom and Typhlosion.
Team Stuff: Umbreon and Espeon are twin sisters. Houndoom is in love with Irea, Manectric is in love with Tila's Delcatty and Arcanine is in love with Derek's Absol.
Key Point: He has a short fuse. A VERY short fuse.

Name: Derek Hade
Team: Sharpedo, Cacturne, Absol, Accursad, Sneaking and Daraco
Morphs: Cheloly, Combuslion and Tyranitar
Team Stuff: Absol is in love with Cane's Arcanine, and Combuslion is close friends with Gant and Tila's Seagle.
Key Point: Ladies Man

Their personalities and history will be told as we go along.

Summer Wolf
14th November 2005, 12:48 AM
Errrmmmm... I'm wondering if I'll cause trouble later because during Christmas break I'll be away for a week or two and I'll have to be godmodded than filled in afterwards... And that might be troublesome.

I'm fine with having to redo my sign up and sure, I'll use Kyogre as my morph but I just want to make sure you want to deal with godmodding me for 1-possibly 3 weeks.

Felix Feral Fezirix
14th November 2005, 2:14 AM
I think I'll stay with Vulcan(o) and Grou(n)don since I've stuck to them for some time(thyme). Oh well.

Knightblazer
14th November 2005, 2:35 AM
I'm still with Entei, and keeping Lucifer.

GoldenHouou
14th November 2005, 5:06 PM
I was just about to write a looong post, explaining a lot of Sylvia´s history and all... Oh well.

By the lookd of those rules, we have to post in this thread before posting anything.

But thing I want to ask is: Will the RPG continue from the moment Ho-Oh sends the light to the sky and do those who already posted their morphing have to post it again?

Oh, and I will sign up again with the same info. (Yes, I want to keep the hyper Raikou!)

Nylf
14th November 2005, 7:28 PM
SW: I'll simply let the thing take a break. Or I'll TRY(Emphasis on TRY) to godmod.

FTMP: Fine

KB: The rules apply a lot to you, mister "I go psycho when I get bonded".

GH: Sure, though why you're staying with that nutter defies my logic.

And I'm hoping to simply summarise what happened in V1 up to the beginning of the bonding(ie, Sieg and co. making the wish). It won't be much, just something like,

The first day of an epic tale has started. The Chosen humans of the 4th Generations of Kanto, Johto and Hoenn, as well as a reluctant Anubial, all arrived at the ancient meeting place of the legendaries, the Whirlwind Plains, all with no clue what really was going on, and who they would meet. Ho-oh gave them the gist of how it would work, and who the four strangers that had arrived alongside the Chosen were. All the other Chosen, as they had arrived at differant times, spent their waiting hours either questioning why they were their, worrying about their past or making firends with their new allies. The legendaries acted as if it was simply another meeting of the council. When all the Chosen had arrived, those who turned up late were filled in and the ceremony began. This is were the story begins...

Something like that. If anyone wants me to add or change anything, ask before I re-post this, as it seems everyone but XK has re-applied, though I think it is because she hasn't found this yet, and there remains the re-make of Psychic and Summer Wolf's sign ups.

Lemurian
14th November 2005, 8:15 PM
Good idea. I think that's a good way to start it.

GoldenHouou
14th November 2005, 8:27 PM
Nutter? You mean Sylvia or Raikou? XD

And yes, that sounds quite good start. Then everyone will post the bondings again, right?

Nylf
14th November 2005, 8:36 PM
And Sieg and Tila will make out for fifteen posts[/rubbish joke] Yep, and I emphasise, NO GOING PSYCHO. I know you've got voices in your head, but after bonding you look perfectly normal, except your Pokemon and the legendary will have vanished. And I was talking about Raikou. A nutter is simply a crazy person, a psycho is an evil person, and a nut is a slightly of their head person. Well in my personal language it is. Just like dragon in my language means 'uber pet'. And I don't mean insane when I say crazy, I mean, man I put my foot in it, hyper active and annoying. Like Raikou.

Also, so you can get used to Sieg and Tila, as they are the main NPC's, here's a classic moment between Milotic and Nylf:

Nylf: OK Milo...

Milotic: tic

Nylf: Yeah whatever, anyway Milo...

Milotic: tic

Nylf: If your trying to do a clock impression Milo you're not doing a good one. You keep skipping the 'toc'.

Milotic: No you blue and green heathen of a dragon, my name is MILOTIC, not MILO. That is a rough boys name, so please call me by my full.

NYlf: Ok, gotcha, so anyway Milo let's kick some ***!

Milotic: *anme falls* How I despise that Flygon....

Classic, and since their both morphs and Sieg and Tila, it means rough sailing. And they are their starters as well.

GoldenHouou
14th November 2005, 8:53 PM
XD Yep, that´s Raikou alright.

But, erm, I was thinking of Sylviapondering about the happenings in the village. Eh, I guess she got a bit emo or something as well. And tough she didn´t get psycho, she um, how to say it? Er, its hard to explain, but one of her morph Pokémon kinda got over to her, or something. But I´ll change that.

Nylf
14th November 2005, 9:07 PM
By going psycho then I meant going insane. Man I need to write my own dictionary.

Psycho(1)(verb): To go barmy and start destroying stuff at random, like KB did.

Psycho(2)(noun): An evil person. I call them all psycho's, as I can't understand what makes someone evil. I'm that naive.

GoldenHouou
14th November 2005, 9:16 PM
By going psycho then I meant going insane. Man I need to write my own dictionary.

Psycho(1)(verb): To go barmy and start destroying stuff at random, like KB did.

Psycho(2)(noun): An evil person. I call them all psycho's, as I can't understand what makes someone evil. I'm that naive.

I did understand the psycho thingie already XD I could start babbling as to why someone is evil, but psycho is a good thing for it. But do make an own dictionary if you want to XD

BrokenDreams
19th November 2005, 7:06 PM
No posts in about a week. Well, according to Flygon's rules, I have to say here that I'm traveling w/ Knightblazer. And to Knightblazer *getting confused by the rules* let's just say Moltres forces my character to travel with your character.

Here are the proper dictionary terms for psycho:

1. short for psychopath

psychopath-
(1)a mentally ill or unstable person;especially a person with a psychopathic personality

And why aren't the other RPGers posting? There are 2 people from the RPG's first version who haven't reserved their spot. Does it mean were gonna wait for them or get two new people to take their places?

Nylf
19th November 2005, 7:54 PM
I think I'll contact them and see if they do or don't. If they don't I'll repost the sign-up, but all your peoples places will be taken. The list now I believe is:

Me and Suicune
KB and Entei
GH and Raikou
Psychic and Articuno
Zerodius and Latios
XK and Latias(She reserved her place before it closed down)
FTMP and Groudon
SW and Kyogre
BD and Moltres
SF(Ironic, we share the same initials) and Zapdos
Lemurian and Regice
KK and Regirock
MH and Registeel
PS and Anubial

Actually, we're all accounted for now I've checked. Well the RP'll begin when the people who changed Legendaries re-post their sign-up.

Power Shot
20th November 2005, 8:17 PM
Yes, I am changing my morphs from Scizor and Sceptile to Scizor and Medicham, along with Anubial.

MerkelHog
20th November 2005, 9:31 PM
Power Shot I think you meant Medicham.
I would like to travel with Power Shot and Ookami if that is alright with them. Also, if Ookami agrees, I would like to start a romantic plot her character.

Nylf
20th November 2005, 9:45 PM
PS, your changes are fine, and MerkalHog, well they'll answer, glad you're following the rules. Also, there's a ninth form that slipped my mind:

True Multi Morph: Basically a human, with two features of each of their morphs, so Sieg has red hair and claws from Flammanator, Flygon's wings and tail, and Ho-oh's wings and feet. Tila on the other hand has Uniceera's wings and part of her hair is silver, Milotic's tail and her hair becomes like Milotic's, and she get's Gardevoir's dress and part of her hair turns green. Drake would get Suicune's tails and his hair would turn blue. He would get Tropius's wings and helmet, and he would get Aerodactyl's tail and wings. Three tails, six wings, quite the array of extra limbs.

Shadowfaith
20th November 2005, 9:48 PM
Power Shot I think you meant Medicham.
I would like to travel with Power Shot and Shadowfaith if that is alright with them. Also, if Shadowfaith agrees, I would like to start a romantic plot her character.
I agree to it, but don't think my character will be easy to romance XD

Nylf
20th November 2005, 9:56 PM
Good, now you three are soted I just remebered something else:

SHIPPINGS:

Hopeshipping: Siegfried Donner x Tilana Blitz(KInda obvious really)

Skyshipping: Salamence x Gyragon

Shockshipping: Delcatty x Manectric

Shadowshipping: Infernator x Houndoom

Schwarzshipping(Name in progress): Absol x Arcanine

Plus, on the request of Zerodius, Mew x Mewtwo will be mentioned, but never clearified, since Mew is like Ash with this sort of thing. Oh, and there's two Latios and Latias, and this is how it works:

Alto Mar Latios's sister is the Astra Latias

Alto Mar Latias's brother is the Astra Latios

Alto Mar Latias thinks that Alto Mar Latios is her brother.

Alto Mar Latios is in love with Alto Mar Latias

Alto Mar Latias's parents are the ones that saved Alto Mar, leaving her broken and lonely, and 'adopting' AM Latios as her brother.

Astra Latios and Latias are crazy about each other, but won't be mentioned here.

Mallain is manipulating AM Latios and Latias's memories, so they turn against the others. Or at Latios does.

That just about clearifies. Zerodius asked me to do that. Any other Legendary shippings are fine as long as they don't involve Latios, Latias, Mew or Mewtwo. Or Celebi x Jirachi, since in this their siblings. Also, if you hadn't guessed, Pokemon shippings are allowed, though keep it sensible. No Arcanines liking Gyaradoses. I did, and the Fakemon are fine with the Pokemon I stuck them with. The -nator's are like were-wolves, and Gyragon's a dragon with feathers.

Power Shot
20th November 2005, 10:03 PM
I would like a romance plot with GoldenHouou's character, as I was slightly leaning on that in the first attempt.

*bangs head on desk* I can never get Pokemon names correct.

MerkelHog
20th November 2005, 10:29 PM
Well then I guess that means that an invatation has gone out to Goldenhouou to join our merry band of travelers if Powershot wants to start a romantic plot with her character as well.

katiekitten
20th November 2005, 10:34 PM
Me and Lemurian will be travelling together. This should be fun... :)

Nylf
20th November 2005, 10:58 PM
Wow, I'm feeling left out. Oh well, I can always create some NPC's if I need to. The joys of being the writer! Anyway, so that it's clear for the other's the approved grups are:

1/
Power Shot
MerkalHog
Ookami
GoldenHouou
(Possibly FTMP)
(Possibly Nylf, aka me)

2/
KatieKitten
Lemurian

3/
Broken Dreams
KnightBlazer

And the approved romance plots are:

1/
MerkalHog
Ookami

2/
PowerShot
GoldenHouou

Hmm, I like where you lot are going. You keep it up, once Psychic posts her new sign up we'll restart. And if it takes some people a while to post I'll put TA's views on matters.

Felix Feral Fezirix
21st November 2005, 3:58 AM
XD I think I want to hang around Shiny Flygon. MWahahaha Suicune abuse. Never mind.

Nylf
23rd November 2005, 7:46 PM
Fine FTMP, I'll edit the list. And touch Suicune and face the wrath of a Jamacan(sp?) Tropius!(I'm not being racist, my Tropius is a Jamacan.

Felix Feral Fezirix
24th November 2005, 2:38 AM
S.F., it's Jamaican. JA-MAI-CAN. Say it aloud. JA. MAI. CAN. Okay, I think you get it.

Felix returns as Pikachu of the seven seas, so Groudon is at loggerheads with him. lol. Remember that, folks.

BrokenDreams
24th November 2005, 5:29 PM
Uh, Shiny, I already asked K nightblazer's permission to travel with her character

ps please esxcuse me if my spelling sucks. I fractured my arm recently,.

Felix Feral Fezirix
25th November 2005, 2:49 AM
Broken Dreams, take your time. *sends Get Well Soon card* And KnightBlazer is a she. >.> lol

GoldenHouou
28th November 2005, 3:21 PM
Ooo, muchies posties. *Reads all*

I would like a romance plot with GoldenHouou's character, as I was slightly leaning on that in the first attempt.

That´s fine with me, but I believe that it can take a while, before Sylvia trusts in people again and all that. Plus, she isn´t aware that she is liked.

Hmm, so now people are planning the possible traveling couples. And does the RP start after that? Or is there still someone we are waiting for.

Raikou would want to travel with Groudon, but that isn´t such a good idea, don´t you all agree? I think you do, and since Raikou gets soon morphed with Sylvia, it doesn´t matter really.

PS: Ugh, what with the name changing around here? Nylf: Shiny Flygon, Ookami: Shadowfaith... At least I think so XD If I got those two wrong, then feel free to hit me. *Gets a chair to shoo them away*

Nylf
28th November 2005, 8:37 PM
OK, say are you trying to say you want the groups:

Merkal Hog
Ookami
Nylf
FTMP
PS
GH

Or are you just saying something? It's easier to put it directly. I may be a mind reader but it doesn't work over cyber space. Just clearify. And I'll go edit the group post. And you got my name right, just remember, in this RPG if I have made a Flygon character, it will have my name, Nylf.

GoldenHouou
29th November 2005, 1:40 PM
OK, say are you trying to say you want the groups:

Merkal Hog
Ookami
Nylf
FTMP
PS
GH

Or are you just saying something? It's easier to put it directly. I may be a mind reader but it doesn't work over cyber space. Just clearify. And I'll go edit the group post. And you got my name right, just remember, in this RPG if I have made a Flygon character, it will have my name, Nylf.

You got me wrong, I wasn´t asking to join in anyone´s group. Well, to put it simply, nothing in my post was important, except this part:

That´s fine with me, but I believe that it can take a while, before Sylvia trusts in people again and all that. Plus, she isn´t aware that she is liked.

Hmm, so now people are planning the possible traveling couples. And does the RP start after that? Or is there still someone we are waiting for?

The rest was just babbling and pondering the name changing influence. ^_^

MerkelHog
30th November 2005, 7:36 PM
Has anyone talked to either psychic or summerwolf to see when they are going to posr their new sign-ups? Because i want to get this thing rolling again.

Nylf
30th November 2005, 7:43 PM
I'll give them to the fifth of December my end, then PM. In other words I'll give them five more days. And remember SummerWolf mentioned something about a Christmas Holiday thing, so that may be why.

Psychic
2nd December 2005, 1:58 AM
Ugh, sorry it took so long (once again) to post my Sign Up. I had trouble making an acceptable history. And because of my play (which just ended yesterday) I didn’t have much time to work on it. (If any of you want to know, The Tempest turned out wonderfully.)

Anyways, I created a whole new character because Rilla and Articuno wouldn’t have worked out for my taste. So, here is my long-awaited Sign Up:

Name: Tali

Description: Tali’s a bit tall for her age, but not by much. She’s slim-not exceptionally skinny, but lean and well-defined. Slender, but not delicate, she is not exceptionally strong, but her muscles are nicely toned and proportional. She has pale skin and dark brown hair which is sometimes mistaken for being black, which falls gently around her shoulder blades in light waves. Tali’s face is smooth and round, with deep-set grey-blue eyes.
She moves with a certain grace and elegance, each movement flowing and following into the next, like a river. It is as if each gesture, each breath had been planned and practiced to perfection in advance. Many think she should be an acrobat or gymnast, but she always shoos such comments aside.

Personality: Tali is more interested in the Arts than anything else. However, the fact that she prefers acting and singing over battling does not make her very popular, and her quiet disposition often makes others think her head is always in the clouds. Despite the fact that Tali can often be found humming songs from broadways, she is a very intelligent, down-to-earth person. She values others just as much as she values her own life, being emotional (and sometimes a little over-dramatic in a joking way) and sympathetic, which, unfortunately, leaves her very open and vulnerable. For such reasons, she can easily be taken advantage of. But don’t be fooled; when one knows how to act, they can also tell when others are doing the same!

Team: Vulpix (f), Seel (m), Kadabra (m), Sandslash (f)

Story: “Seel-seel?” Seel paused and stopped swimming for a moment, his trainer holding onto his blubbery white hide tightly. Tali looked about the open sea, the waves washing over the human Pokémon.

“You heard it too?” she asked the seal quietly, blue-grey eyes scanning the surface of the cool salty water.

“See-eel.” he replied with a bob of his head, looking around for the source of the mysterious musical cry.

The two remained motionless, straining their ears to hear the strange call again.

Once again, the melodic cry echoed about the sea, startling Tali and Seel so that the trainer almost lost her grip on the seal’s slippery middle. It rang in Tali’s ears and filled her with a calm excitement, like curiosity, only she knew that whatever was making the sound was something special, something she dearly wanted to see.

Unfortunately, it seemed to Tali at that moment as if fate had something else in store, as a heavy mist that seemed to come out of nowhere had filled the area so that had she not been holding onto Seel, she was sure the two would have been separated.

“What’s going on?” she whispered, mystified.

As if to answer her question, the mist thinned slightly so that a shadow could be seen from afar. Whatever was making the shadow was large, with a long…wingspan? Tali’s eyes widened as the shape came closer and closer, clearing the mist with the flapping of its icy wings.

“Articuno?” Tali asked, her pulse quick, eyes wide.

Morphs: Articuno, Gardevoir, Scyther

Legendary’s Personality: Articuno isn’t the most sociable bird; she feels uncomfortable when she is around others, human and Pokémon. She isn’t much of a talker, preferring to keep to herself and mind only her own business. Though he is open-minded, he still believes himself to be of a higher level of both intelligence and power of others. She knows when one isn’t worth her time, and if she pointedly ignored you, it is best to leave before she gets angry and attempts to freeze you. Despite this, she is very calm, keeping cool and collective.

MerkelHog
2nd December 2005, 2:41 AM
You are forgiven for your lateness. I know how time comsuming a play can be, especially one as difficult as the Tempest. I myself was in both Fiddler on the Roof and Frankenstein.

Knightblazer
2nd December 2005, 3:22 AM
BrokenDreams, your character's a girl, right?

if it is, I'd like to start a erm... shipping with you (Don't tell me in real life I'm a girl means I can't do a shipping) --;

BrokenDreams
2nd December 2005, 4:49 AM
Okay. Fine w/ me.

Nylf
2nd December 2005, 7:41 PM
OK, Psychic's in, and KB and BD's shipping is approved. I'll just go check the thing and see if everyone's sorted.

EDIT: Done the check. Once SW posts her new profile, this'll restart, though with that holiday thing,.... well be patient. In the meantime, I'll keep your spots warm and try and work out the finer details(I'm a big picture person, I've still to sort out the order of SM, when the psycho admins turn up, what Arch EVEN LOOKS LIKE when it turns up physically, and how the heck the battle with Mallain will turn out. Currently it's looking as if we'll be giving all our combined strength to the S4, though no promises yet. There is a reason for that).

Also, I guess since I've done it umpteen times, feel free to make up some fake attacks, and I'll approve them here. A signature move for your legendary would be appreciated if it doesn't have one. Post it in the game sense. This is mainly for PS with all Anubials enigmaticness and all. Here's the stuff we've got:

Dragon Wing:
Pokemon who can use: Any Dragon Pokemon with wings. Pseudo Dragon's like Charizard count in this count, as do Sceptile whatever.
Description: Basically Dragon Claw except with wings instead of claws, though I use flaming claws/wings in this it's cooler than the show's dull effect.
Boring Stuff:-
ATK: 70
ACCURACY: 95
PP: 20

Dragon Tail
Pokemon Who Can use it: Every Dragon with a tail, in other words if it looks like a dragon, it can use it. Last time I cehcked they all had tails.
Description: Tail version of D-Claw and D-Wing.
ATK: 100
Accuracy: 90
PP: 15

Dragon Blast
Pokemon Who Can Use It: Rayquaza only.
Description: A huge beam attack that is shaped like a Dragon. One of the Four Sacred Attacks.
ATK: 120
Accuracy: 100
PP: 5

Terra Blast
Pokemon Who Can Use it: Uniceera only
Description An energy blast that uses the ground as a medium to travel. One of the four Sacred Attacks.

Solar Blast
Pokemon Who Can Use It: Cheloly only.
Description: An immense Energy blast made of rapidly collected solar energy. One of the four Sacred Attacks.

Sacred Fire(The new version)
Pokemon Who Can Use It: Ho-oh only.
Description: Basically Ho-oh bursts into rainbow coloured flames and dive bombs the enemy. One of the four Sacred Attacks.
Borings Stuff:

Sacred Blast:
Pokemon who can use it: No one alone. Ho-oh is the medium, so it's technically his.
Description: Dragon Blast, Solar Blast, Terra Blast and Sacred Fire combine the very essence of their wielder into one single blast of energy that is said to be unstoppable. The Ultimate Attack.
ATK: INFINITE
Accuracy: IT WON'T MISS, EVER!
PP: It takes five years to fully re charge after one use. Two uses in two years is nearly fatal.

Sacred Wave:
Pokemon Who Can Use It: Suicune only
Description: A rainbow coloured Surf attack.
Extra: Heals all allies to full.

Shadow Armagaeddon:
Pokemon Who Can Use It: Mallain only. Thank goodness.
Description: Shadow energy blast of A-Bomb level proportions.
Attack: ??? You got me, about 500 summit.
Accuracy: It's nuke big, so it won't miss unless you teleport.
PP: 2, though M's only got one left:D
Extra: Once used, the wielder can ONLY use Shadow Attacks. Not much of a problem for Mallain though, all he has are Shadow attacks.

Mach Claw
Pokemon Who Can Use It: Anything that can use Scratch.
Description: Invisibly fast slash.
ATK: 60
Accuracy: 100%

Some of the fakemon like the -nators have their own signature attacks, though I want really bring them up as other than Mallain, Arch, Uniceera and Cheloly the Fakemon aren't a big deal. Now, approve your signature moves here. And if you chose like Latias or latios, you can re-design their signature move if you want, I re-designed Sacred Fire after all.

MerkelHog
2nd December 2005, 7:50 PM
We are only missing Summer Wolf's new sign up I believe.

Felix Feral Fezirix
3rd December 2005, 6:27 AM
Groudon trademark Attack. lol.

Groudon Twister
Fire Spin + Solar Beam + Random top-spin motion

He just wraps himself in a Solar Beam and a Fire Spin and starts spinning. If you've played Street FIghter before you might know Zangief. You know that spin thingy that he does? Yep, that.

Types: Fire, Grass and Fighting

Borrring stuff:
Power: 150
Accuracy: As accurate as a homing missile. In-game rating: --
PP: 2
Added effects: Sleeps for five turns after use. May Snore during any turn(10% chance).

Heh. Lousy attack from hell.

Knightblazer
3rd December 2005, 7:03 AM
Entei Trademark... >.>...

Firo Attack

Entei leaps into the sky, and then contiously shoots small, but deadly fireballs down at the enemy.

I got this idea from Devil May Cry 2, so its kinda lame.

Power: 120
Accuracy: 95%
Added effects: 80% chance of infliction burn, and can sometimes cure frozen stats.

Lemurian
3rd December 2005, 11:18 AM
Regice Sig Attack:

TelekinIcesis ( pun intended )
Regice freezes small strands of air and weaves them around the target, making it cold and immobilized. Usually followed by something stronger, like his OTHER trademark-attack
Power: 60
Added effects: 80% of freezing, 40% chance of Confusing ( hey, it's half Psychic ).

Titan Beam
All of Regice starts glowing, and from his Regi-marks in the face comes a round of ice-blue beams.
Power: 140%
Accuracy: 100% ( yeah, there are many beams, and all are homing, so, yeah, 100% )
PP: 5 ( and the opponents rejoice )
Added effects: Regice needs to recharge for around 20 seconds afterwards. Has 10% of Paralyzing.

Power Shot
3rd December 2005, 5:35 PM
Question Nylf, can Anubial use all these attacks owing to his enigmaticness?

BrokenDreams
3rd December 2005, 8:55 PM
Moltres Trademark

Pheonomix:
-can only be used by Moltres(Duh)
Description: Moltres gathers in energy for 1-3 turns. If Moltres waits 1 turn, then he releases a random, weak Fire attack(Ember, Fire Spin, Flame Wheel, Sunny Day or Will-o-wisp). If he releases the attack after 2 turns, then he uses a random, medium strength, fire attack(Blaze Kick, Fire Punch or Flamethrower). And if he waits 3 turns, he uses a random, strong, fire attack(Heat Wave, Overheat, Sacred Fire, Blast Burn, Eruption or Fire Blast)
Power: ---
Accuracy: 60%
Added Effects: Can inflict burns afterwards(20%) and requires sacrificing 1/3 of Moltres' original HP to perform

Nylf
3rd December 2005, 9:42 PM
FTMP: Approved, though three types is a bit much, make it Ground(I mean Doom Desire's Steel. It's just for a power boost) And three turns sleeping is more sensible. These moves are called the LEGENDARY ATTACKS for a reason.

KB: 10pp a bit much, make it 5. Otherwise fine.

Lemurian: Fine, but make the first ones freezing chance 80%.

BD: WAY too powerful. The Sacred Attacks are the upper limit on these moves. Nice idea, but way too powerful.

PS: NOT A HOPE IN THE BAD PLACE. Sorry but get real, Anubial is only called 'enigmatic' as we know absolutely nothing about his attacks, not because he can use moves that ARE SIGNATURE TO A LEGENDARY. His enigmaticness means you can pick and choose his entire moveset, and I'd like it sensible. He's a dog/man, Steel/Fighting, with a bit of a Psychic twist. Work with it. You even use ONE of the other's signature moves and , well I doubt I need to warn you. Anubial is a scratch work, not an ultra uber. Not even Mew can use the Legendary and Sacred Attacks. Mallain can't either(not that he would, he despises the Legendaries). Only Arch can, and well he's not even physical(currently). And no, ANUBIAL ISN'T ARCH. I'm still making Arch.

MerkelHog
3rd December 2005, 10:20 PM
Here is Registeel's signature move:

Titan Smash

Registeel roles up in a ball and sprouts metallic spikes all over its body. It starts off weak but gradually gets stronger. The attack does the base power times what turn it is. Kinda like rollout. It last for five turns if uninteruppted. Registeel becomes confused if it lasts more than three turns.

Base Power: 40
Accuracy: 90%
Added Effects: there is a 75% chance that the opponent will be paralized

Nylf
3rd December 2005, 10:29 PM
MH: Hmm, 80->160->320 OVERPOWERED. It's a good idea, but the damage could reach a dangerously high level(320->640->1280, a wee bit too high), at base damage. Start at 40 damage, and make the confusion start after three turns and it'll pass.

EDIT: Sorry for harshness, but I have just done three hours of Macbeth Coursework PREPERATION, my (censored) has lost all feeling and it's 21:27 where I am.

Lemurian
3rd December 2005, 10:34 PM
Hey, Nylf, wouldn't it be a good idea if those Pokemon who were a trio ( like the Regis, and the Birds and the Beasts ) had a some sort of Special Attack they performed together?

Nylf
3rd December 2005, 10:49 PM
Not a bad idea, though nothing Sacred Blast proportions. That is a story related move. It's the ONLY(I REPEAT ONLY) move that can take down Mallain. Why do you think it's been used two times in two years? This is the sort of thing I'll expect(sorry to say but if everyone's okay with it I'm leading the Legendary Dogs, yes if your in a group of three you need to pick a leader, I'm (applying currently)leader of the dogs as I actually know the plot)

Full Moon
Description: All three dogs combine power, and a full moon appears. The moon then fires a beam of pure energy at the victim.
Power: 1000 summit
Accuracy: See Sacred Blast
PP: Takes a month to recharge.

The combo moves are allowed to be overpowered, as they take AT LEAST a week to recharge, the chart goes:

Power = 500 summit, week recharge.
Power = 1000 summit, month recharge.

If you make one of these moves(and I recommend now you do, you'll come to learn why) you must use the two damge and recharge times I made. Less power = more usage. And then there's Anubial..

Okay, Anubial get's one exception. Being a 'lone wolf' to say, he may have ONE singular uber move, BUT it must have the 500 limit, but with a month recharge. What you will call it PS I'll leave up to you. If KB and GH have any better ideas for a combo move feel free to post them.(also if you wish to complain about Suicune leading the dogs)

MerkelHog
3rd December 2005, 11:00 PM
I would like to be the leader of the Regis and here is their move:

Celestial Smash

Description: The Regis eyes start to glow and they send a beam of light into the sky. This beam summons a small comet from space and aims it straight at the enemy.

Accuracy: Never misses
PP: takes a month to recharge

If someone can come up with a better name, that would be great.

Lemurian
4th December 2005, 12:16 AM
I would like to be the leader of the Regis and here is their move:

Celestial Smash

Description: The Regis eyes start to glow and they send a beam of light into the sky. This beam summons a small comet from space and aims it straight at the enemy.

PP: takes a month to recharge

If someone can come up with a better name, that would be great.

Sounds far too much like the Beasts' in my ears. I suggest something a bit more...original.

Description: The Regis eyes start to glow and they each send a beam of light. This beam entangles itself in the air, making a globe which aims straight at the enemy.

Power: 1000
PP: Has to be recharged at the Sacred Caves across Hoenn.

No?`

Plus, I would've liked to see Steel's Personality before I will cast my vote on Steel as the leader of the Regis.

MerkelHog
4th December 2005, 1:28 AM
The only reason I chose a comet for the attack was because it is believed that comets are made up of ice, rock, and differebt types of metal. And since those are the three elements of the Regis, it seemed like a perfect choice.

Power Shot
4th December 2005, 2:42 AM
Okay, thanks for the info. I'll post Anubial's super move now, and deal with his signature moves later.

Evil's Bane
Power: 500
Recharge: Once a month
Discription: Anubial glows with energy, and attacks with a physical blow. Doubles against evil, but it takes twice as long to recharge

Hope that's okay

BrokenDreams
4th December 2005, 3:07 AM
Sorry about the attack. I guess I let my imagination run wild. I edited it to something way different. Please tell me your opinion, Nylf.

And for the legendary birds...

Tri Unity:
Users: Articuno, Moltres and Zapdos
Description: The trio power up their elemental energy. Articuno prepares for using Blizzard, Moltres gets ready to use Fire Blast and Zapdos prepares to perform Thunder. When they release their attack, they link together like Tri Attack and inflict upon the opponent.
Power: 720
Accuracy: Never fails
Notes: The three attacks only link together if the trio's minds are in unity and peace. If so, the attacks double their original power once linked.

Psychic
4th December 2005, 3:38 AM
Articuno’s signature move:

Frozen Claw
Description: Articuno’s claws drop to freezing temperatures so that mere contact with them is extremely painful. She digs her claws into the opponent’s body, plunging them as deep as possible, freezing flesh, arteries and even organs her claws make contact with. She will usually then drag the opponent into the air and then release them when high enough, sending them tumbling to the ground.
Base Power: 70
Accuracy: 85
Added Effects: has 75% chance of freezing opponent-power of freeze ranges from temporarily stopping circulation to completely freezing their entire body

I would also like to be the head of the birds, unfortunately. I also have an attack for them which you’ll have to compare to Broken’s. (I only noticed she has posted once I finished.)

TriWing
Description: The three birds join go into a circle (whether while in the air or on land) so that their wingtips are touching, then they focus their strongest attacks in the middle in sync so they all fire and join at the same time. The attack then launches straight up into the air and hits the opponent (to be manoeuvred by the birds) OR (because I wasn’t sure which is better) they then break the circle so they all stand in a line, with Articuno in the middle, wingtips still touching her siblings’, and they then fire the beam.
Base Power: 500
Accuracy: 100% (because they control the beam with their minds)
PP: To use this move, each bird must have gone to their respective island to rest and store up enegery from the reserves there-can store energy for as long as needed
Added Effects: 30% chance of freeze, paralyze or burn

Sorry, I just didn't realize she has posted, but I was putting a lot of thought into the move, so I was rather occupied…
*shrugs* So please decide based off originality and talent, not who posted first, kay?

~Psychic

Zerodius
4th December 2005, 9:00 AM
Those are the unique moves for each individual party member I created.

NOTE: None of the attacks are actual Shadow moves since they do not actually use the Dark Power ; The characters do not use the Dark Power but their own, natural powers unstead as they attempt to control the Shadows around them.

Shadow Liquid
Pokemon who can use: Regis (unique move)
Description: Manipulate shadows and turn them liquid and then infuse them in the ground/floor. Liquid comes out from under target and is absorbed into foe. Inflict damage and poison non-Shadow Pokemon.
Boring Stuff: This attack has the double effect of inflicting Shadow Beserk state to the target as well as Toxic-class poison... but the move has a 50% chance of back-firing and striking Regis. Inneffective against Shadow targets. Cannot be used if the area is completely flooded with light.
ATK: 20
ACCURACY: 90
PP: 30

Lonely Void
Pokemon who can use: Lelia (unique move)
Description: Lelia gather her power and focus on her hidden feeling which can never be let out... and then, she unleash her frustration mixed to her other feelings. The feelings mixes to her Dark Aura and create a strange rift through time and space that remove Lelia from the battlefield for a short time.
Boring Stuff: Total and complete invincibility for up to five turns. Problem ; Lelia is unnaffected by positive moves as well and can't use any move until she has returned to normal. Cannot be used if the area is completely flooded with light.
ATK: 0
ACCURACY: 100
PP: 3

Hurricane Saw
Pokemon who can use: Liquid Worm (unique move)
Description: Liquid Worm hides in his shell and spins at an incredible speed... and then faster and faster... and spins so fast that it creates a tornado and then he send himself slamming into the foe, dealing damage both with the tornado and his own body, turned into a living saw.
Boring Stuff: Require a turn to charge and has 50% of inflicting confusion to both Liquid Worm and his target.
ATK: 140
ACCURACY: 50

Blood Aurora
Pokemon who can use: Roleo & Julia (unique move)
Description: Roleo and Julia combine their powers and cast them into the Shadows that bind them together, creating an overwhelming dark force that absorbs all negative feelings, draining foes of their will to fight and purifying Shadow Pokemon that were forced to become Shadow Pokemon (or at least, weakening their Shadow powers). The dark force quickly vanish, taking away the drained negative feelings and Dark Powers with it after it has served it's purpose.
Boring Stuff: Inflict sleep on all foes and disable all offensive moves for 5 turns. Remove Shadow Beserk status problem on allied characters and remove Shadow powers on enemy Shadow Pokemon (although some very corrupted characters may take several hits before purification). Does not work on Shadow Pokemon that entered the Shadows of their own free will. Require a turn to charge and consume 50% of both Roleo and Julia's HP since they use their blood to trigger the move.

Format
Pokemon who can use: SMP-001 (unique move)
Description: Streams of data reprogram all characters on the battlefield and restore them to the way they were at the beginning of the battle. Does not affect health level and amount of magical energy. Doesn't revive fallen characters either.
Boring Stuff: Return primary status to whatever it was at the beginning of the battle and remove all secondary status. All stats changes removed as well. Remove Shadow powers from characters turned Shadow during battle and return to the Shadows characters that were purifed during battle. Work no matter what ; ignore all defenses as well as Pokemon that were returned in their Pokeballs.
ACCURACY: never misses

Blue Soul Light
Pokemon who can use: Latios (unique move)
Description: Latios returns to the form of a pure soul and unleash his full power, mixing his feelings and memories to it. Creates a beam that inflict MASSIVE damage to all Shadow and non-living targets.
Boring Stuff: Does not affect physical, non-Shadow targets. If it connects, it is 100% sure a super effective hit. If the attack misfire, it turns into Red Soul Light (which is bad).
ACCURACY: 60 (if misses, it turns into Red Soul Light)

Red Soul Light
Pokemon who can use: Latios (unique move)
Description: Latios returns to the form of a pure soul and attempts to unleash his full power by mixing his feelings and memories to it... but ends up crushed by his own sadness and frustration thus firing a beam of Shadow energy unstead of a pure beam of Light.
Boring Stuff: Latios damage himself when using the attack, suffering 50% of the power of the attack. Also give Latios a temporary Shadow aura that disable all of his Light-related abilities and make him VERY vulnerable to mind-control. for a short time Affect all targets except Shadow targets (which are actually healed by the move).

Feedback
Pokemon who can use: Selven (unique move, require special conditions)
Description: Turns stored energy into negative energy that harms the foe, cancelling charged moves while damaging the users. When used on beings of pure Light and Darkness, this will invert their power and direct back at themselves, meaning instant-death usually... According to rumors, this move may have a very unique effect on Mewtwo and Mallain...
Boring Stuff: Effect vary on foe but usually, it is the same: charged power is converted to pure negative energy, hurting the target and cancelling this move. Always strikes first.
ATK: (vary)
ACCURACY: never misses.

Now, this is Latios' super moves which he can only use when uniting his power with the power of other characters.

Latis Blade
Pokemon Involved: Latios, Latias
Description: Latios and Latias glow brightly... and then dash toward the foe at an insane speed. Both Latis glow in an intense light and repeatedly pierce through the foe like spears, inflicting massive damage.
Boring Stuff: Require the foe to have a physical form (useless against ghosts, Shadow enemies in "Pure" forms, Celebi is permanently immune to this move). Move is a sure hit since time is stopped during the duration of the move (unless if it is used against Celebi, who can cancel out the time stop and thus, the entire move... but it doesn't matter since she suffer no damage from the attack).
Power: 400
Accuracy: sure to hit
PP: Takes a week to recharge

Soul Rift
Pokemon Involved: Latios, Latias
Description: The bond that unites Latios to Latias beyond death is put to the ultimate test as Latios returns to the Void while Latias remains, the two using their emotional bond to form a tunnel of sort... and then, they break the connection, causing a gigantic explosion of spiritual energy as well as a massive rift in time and space that sucks the targets in and inflict massive damage.
Boring Stuff: Require time to unleash (lots, lots of turns). Foes killed by this attack are sucked into the Vortex ; they lose their souls. It takes some time to Latios to return to the living world after using this attack ; temporary self-kill.
Power: 600
Accuracy: move always successfully pulled off but targets may (although it is unlikely) be able to resist the gravitationnal power of the rift.
PP: Takes a month to recharge

Vortex Blade
Pokemon Involved: Latios, Latias, Celebi
Description: Same as Soul Rift... but once the foes are sucked in, Latias dives into the rift and it closes, trapping the foes within the Void. Then, Latios, Latias, and Celebi strikes the enemies continuously (the Latis with their glowing tackles, Celebi with her bone scythe). Then, once the foes have been beaten up enough, Celebi uses a dimensional blast that sends back all characters (besides herself) back into the world. The blast inflict massive damage but doesn't hurt the Latis.
Boring Stuff: Until Celebi has been saved, the attack's power is set at 700 (Without her descendant's help, the ancient Celebi has difficulty striking physical targets hence the lower damage). The attack's power is increased to 900 once Celebi is saved.
Power: 700-900
Accuracy: move always work... but only enemies that get sucked inside of the rift get to be damaged. Others will only suffer minor wounds from the radiations caused by the rift.
PP: Takes a month to recharge

Well... that's all for now.

Knightblazer
4th December 2005, 9:18 AM
Entei Trademark... >.>... (Revised)

Firo Attack (Fire Type)

Entei runs forward and then using the enemy as a footstep, jumps on him/her/it and then leaps into the sky, and starts shooting small, but deadly fireballs continously down at the enemy.

Diagram:

1)
Runs toward
Entei -------------> Target

2)
Entei
/ /
/
/
/
/
/
Target

(Uses enemy as a stepping stone and jumps on him, and so jums into the air)

3)
Entei
/ /
/
/ /
/ / /
/ /

Target (Shoots small fireballs at the Target)

4)

Entei
/ / /
/ / /
Target

5)
/\/\/\/\/\_
Entei \ Target / (Target sorta goes 'BOOM', in theory)
--------

Attack Stats ---

Added effects: 80% chance of infliction burn, and can sometimes cure frozen stats.

I have another attack for Entei...

Raging Dream (Again, Fire Type)

Entei's body is all consumed with flames of hate, rage and all em' negatvies, and then goes fully berserk, destroying all in its path.

Attack Stats:

Power: Varied... depending on how mad Entei is...

Accuracy: Again, varied. (See above)

PP: It can only be used when Entei is all mad, sad and stuff. After used, its usually left on the verge of death. And its rarely used, so the charging part is rather left out... (It charges whenever Entei feels any negative feelings, except solitude, and cools down when he feels postive)

Added Effects: Causes 100% Burn infliction when touched by him or get hit by anyone's physcial attack, and cures any other negative stats (Except Burn or Poison)

Felix Feral Fezirix
4th December 2005, 3:57 PM
Okay, make that Grass, Fire 'n Ground. And 3 turns nap since it's okay with you >.< If I did that for PASBL I probably couldn't get it through. lol.

BrokenDreams
4th December 2005, 6:58 PM
Articuno’s signature move:

Frozen Claw
Description: Articuno’s claws drop to freezing temperatures so that mere contact with them is extremely painful. She digs her claws into the opponent’s body, plunging them as deep as possible, freezing flesh, arteries and even organs her claws make contact with. She will usually then drag the opponent into the air and then release them when high enough, sending them tumbling to the ground.
Base Power: 70
Accuracy: 85
Added Effects: has 75% chance of freezing opponent-power of freeze ranges from temporarily stopping circulation to completely freezing their entire body

I would also like to be the head of the birds, unfortunately. I also have an attack for them which you’ll have to compare to Broken’s. (I only noticed she has posted once I finished.)

TriWing
Description: The three birds join go into a circle (whether while in the air or on land) so that their wingtips are touching, then they focus their strongest attacks in the middle in sync so they all fire and join at the same time. The attack then launches straight up into the air and hits the opponent (to be manoeuvred by the birds) OR (because I wasn’t sure which is better) they then break the circle so they all stand in a line, with Articuno in the middle, wingtips still touching her siblings’, and they then fire the beam.
Base Power: 500
Accuracy: 100% (because they control the beam with their minds)
PP: To use this move, each bird must have gone to their respective island to rest and store up enegery from the reserves there-can store energy for as long as needed
Added Effects: 30% chance of freeze, paralyze or burn

Sorry, I just didn't realize she has posted, but I was putting a lot of thought into the move, so I was rather occupied…
*shrugs* So please decide based off originality and talent, not who posted first, kay?

~Psychic
I never suggested to be leader of the legendary birds. I don't think that I would be chosen for leader if I did want to be it, anyway.

Nylf
4th December 2005, 9:16 PM
Zerodius: PM me the effects on Mallain, there are VERY strict rules if you involve him. Also, can't auto kill Arch, eternal, ethereal, angelic whatever you lot term him. All I know is he can't die. Otherwise fine, except for the Celebi move. Celebi here only serves auto purify, she has to recover her battle strength(spiritual strength /=/ battle strength, she can auto purify, but not fight, do you have any idea what being SM'd takes out of you?)

Psychic: Group move approved, leadership given till Ookami says anything. Oh, and sig. move passes.

BD: See Psychic. And new move passes.

FTMP: Whatever.

PS: Fine.

KB: Fine. Though'd you'd better make Flaming Dream a temporary move, while your character(s) are distraught. If you use that thing on Mallain, well he'll just get stronger(opposite of Mew, feeds on hatred etc.) Unless of course you want to incorporate that.

Lemurian: You, Merkel Hog and KK vote among yourselves as to which move to use, and for leadership, as to be honest any of you three would qualify as great leaders, and both moves are fine in my book.

MerkelHog
4th December 2005, 10:02 PM
Hey Nylf, just for your information it is MerkelHog not MerkalHog. It's just that alot of people mess up my name and it can get quite annoying.

Nylf
4th December 2005, 10:23 PM
Sorry, it's why I usually use abbreviations. It's embarrassing how many times people mis-spelt 'Shiny Flygon'.

Anyway, announcement, Zerodius, if s/he is OK with it, is being made co-game master. My coursework/homeworks getting out of hand, and since their characters require so much foresight s/he has made me have to add stuff to the plot and tell him/her how it ends so that we can keep in order.

Power Shot
4th December 2005, 10:43 PM
Cogrates Zerodius. Nylf, I have some of Anubial's signature moves.

Warrior Uppercut
Power: 100
PP: 10
Effect: Fighting Type, launches opponent into the air. Has a 50% chance of paralyzing the opponent.

Steel Strike
Power: 80
Effect: Steel Type, unleashes metal from Anubial's claws like coils. Wrapps opponents in a bind.

Nylf
4th December 2005, 10:54 PM
Nice, and I made Anubial a move which I'll leave you to use if you want to:

Hadou Sphere:
Type: Steel(If Doom Desire, why not this?)
Damage: 100
Accuracy: 95
Description: It's that energy blast he always uses in the movie.

You can use it if you want. Either way in my fics he always has this. Oh, and if you hadn't guessed PS your moves pass.

GoldenHouou
4th December 2005, 11:11 PM
Ooo, so we&#180;re making up attacks now? Yayness! Its fun, but... I&#180;m no good at it >_< I either make them faaaar to overpowered, clich&#233;d, too weak or just plain stupid... Um, but I&#180;ll try anyway. Heh, but knowing that the one I&#180;m doing the attack for is Raikou, it has to be something crazy. Maybe he could begin telling his life story? Now THAT would be powerful. Everyone would die for boredom. XD Nah, I&#180;m just kidding. Kidding, okay? Don&#180;t take that attack idea seriously.

Oh, and don&#180;t worry, I&#180;ll make up some move. I have some ideas, so Nylf, don&#180;t worry about having to make up a move for me. (Though I&#180;m not sure would you have worried about it anyway XD) But i don&#180;t think I can make the move today. I&#180;m feeling a bit YAYISH, which means that my face looks like "XD" all the time now... I feel like Raikou XD Ah, sorry about this, I can&#180;t help it right now. Just tired. Yup. T-i-r-e-d-n-e-s-s

Hmm, so its Summer Wolf we&#180;re missing now, right? Did someone say that he/she was going on a vacationm or something? I remember so... *scrathes head* anyway, I hope that he/she returns soon...

Power Shot
4th December 2005, 11:21 PM
I'll make a slight change to it, because I want it to be a little more dramatic.

Hadou Sphere:
Type: Psychic
Damage: 150
Description: A high powered energy attack that damages the user's life. Can have permanent effects if used excessively.

Felix Feral Fezirix
5th December 2005, 4:18 AM
I need sig move for Felix. Pikachu of Seven seas also needs this one...

Felix's Sword:
Power: 10-400, depending on length
Accuracy: -- It's usually so big, if it misses, there is a big problem. But it still varies.
PP: 1

Felix summons a giant electric sword, and depending on length it does damage. THe longer it is, the less damage done and vice-versa. TO get it's maximum power you'll have to run right into your opponent to deal that insane damage. Cuz the blade is only 1 mm. You condense all that power into that small blade. Thus the insane damage. Felix faints right after using the sword for 60 seconds though.

Nylf
5th December 2005, 1:58 PM
Fine to all, and Nylf, Ro and Sorg have their own combo move:

Silver Dragon Blast:
Description: Nylf uses Dragon Breath, while Sorg uses Shrapnel Shot(Fake move, description soon), and the two from a stream of molten steel, which Ro uses Psychic on and turns into a massive steel dragon, which then rams right through the enemy.
Boring Stuff:
ATK: 150
PP: Takes about five minutes to recharge
Accuracy: Never misses duh!

Knightblazer
6th December 2005, 1:35 AM
First, I'm changing Combustken with Mightyena, named Lucied.
And Thunder shall be a Pikachu.

(Current Team: Thunder (Pikachu), Zaber (Absol), Leivitian (Golduck), SkyWing (Pidgeot), Lucied (Mightyena) and Entei)

Gatsuga (Piercing Fang Duplex)

Peformed by Zaber and Lucied

Twisting seperately at incredbile speeds with their field of vision pratically zero, shredding anything it its path.

Power: 200
Accuracy: 100% in Lucied's case, as he uses his nose to wiff out the enemy, but 90% for Zaber, whose nose dosen't work as well like Lucied's

Move for err... Lucifer...

Sacred Blood:

Summoning all the happiness and postives in him, he uses that feeling to cheer on the pokemon around him and regnerate their wounds.

Attack Stats:

(Healing) Power: Varies, depending on how much happiness he can summon...
Accuracy: Never misses. Duh.
PP: Can use anytime when he feels very happy. (Like the opposite of Raging Dream; charges when postive, lowers when negative)

Zaber, my Absol:

Elemental's Rage: (Fire, Ice and Lightining)

Combining the elements of Thunder, Fire and Ice, Zaber mixes then and then releases it, either through his blade, glowing with all the elements or bursts from the mouth as a large-scale hyper beam.

Power: 250
Other: 100% Infiction of either frozen, burn or paralyze.

BrokenDreams
6th December 2005, 2:05 AM
For my character, Tanya:

Shadow Memories:

Description: Tanya gathers her Pyschic energy and summons the souls of one(random)of her deceased brethren and sisters, using the some of chosen one's powers instead of her own. Only last 5 minutes.
Power: She can heal, fight or whatever.
Other: Since her powers make the bridge for her sister/brother's powers to enter her, her original powers don't return to her until a month or so. Depends on how much of power of her brother/sister she uses.

For Shade(Umbreon)...

Rift:

Description: Shade gathers all his power and creates a rift in his opponent's mind, leaving it exposed to various nightmares and made up creatures Shade can design(I'll feel sad for whoever its used on;Shade's crazy w/ an even crazier imagination). It lasts for a maximum of three turns unless Shade runs out of ideas(highly doubt it)or if he willingly closes the rift(highly dount that, either). In the meantime, the opponent is immobile w/ his/her mind trapped.
Warning:
To user-side effects may include nightmares and possibly continous luaghter if perpostorous ideas are used
To victim-side effects include temporary confusion, immobilization and fear of trees, grass, feathers, soap, etc
Power: Depends on how creative Shade's mind is currrently, but doesn't usually range over 100

MerkelHog
6th December 2005, 4:41 AM
Nylf who are Ro and Sorg?

Felix Feral Fezirix
6th December 2005, 6:42 AM
RIvals still need a team move.

Double Trouble

Power: 400(200 each)
Accuracy: Homing missile accurate. It's a bloody melee!
Felix and Tyrant run in a twisting pattern like a 2D double helix. Anything in their way is regrettably smashed into pieces or cut into half, depending on nutter met. My heart goes out to whoever gets caught between 'em.

Felix: If you got teh sonic...
Tyrant : Then I have the boom.
Both: Mwahahahahaha *attacks*

Duration: Until everything goes down or they are interrupted.

Nylf
6th December 2005, 2:03 PM
Moves approved, though with non legendary combo moves can't exceed 250. And KB, I keep saymg your morphs and your team are two differant things. And MH:

Nylf = Drakes Vibrava/Flygon
Ro = Drake's Kirlia/Gardevoir
Sorg = Drake's Metang/Metagross

katiekitten
6th December 2005, 2:30 PM
I'm just going to repost my sign up here, so I don't lose it. (I deleted it off my computer by accident) The italics is my sign up sheet.

Name: Cat (A nickname, her real name is Beatrice, but she hates it and changed it to Cat at three years old)
Description: She is small for her age, five feet tall, with an oval face with Sapphire eyes that glitter with happiness. She has a medium sized nose in the center of her face, with small freckles scattered over her otherwise unblemished features. Her ginger hair is mostly tied in a ponytail at the back of her head to keep it away from her eyes. On the rare occasions she has it sown it falls to her waist, curling as it reaches her waistline. She is quite strong; she practises the martial arts of Karate and judo, managing to reach a black belt. Because of this she can pack quite a punch and can endure a lot of pain.

Story: She lives with her father in the shadow of mount Chimney, in the small town of Laveridge. Her mother died of Cancer two years ago, and she still finds it painful to speak about her. Her father is the local glass blower; he earns an average wage, allowing Cat to grow up in a healthy household. She has one annoying baby brother, who is five years old. Despite her telling everyone that she hates his guts, inside she secretly loves him and helps him whenever she can. Her father sent her to school at the nearby study house, Banters Watch. It was an only girls school, and it was there she spent her 10 years, except for evenings and weekends, learning. It was there she learnt Karate and Judo; she excelled at it and became the school champion. Lets move on…
Since she was six, her father sent her out on missions to gather ash from the back garden. During these ventures she explored the surrounding landscape. It fascinated her, the drifts of ash that piled up at their doorway, the rock formations caused by long past volcanic eruptions. As she grew older, she explored more and more, ending up at the top of the mountain. It was there she met regirock, but I have told you too much. Lets go back a little…

At the age of eleven, her father shut down the shop and took her on a journey to New Bark town, where Professor Oak resided. It was there she received her first Pokemon, a young Plusle that went by the name of Jasmine. She shortened its name to Jaz, and then began their life long journey together. She left her father at New Bark, he wanted to stay to discuss things with Professor Oak, and embarked on a small tour of Hoenn, that ended back at her home. On her travels she caught the rest of her Pokemon. Returning to her home and finding her father out on a business trip, she decided to go camping up the mountain.

It was a bright summers day. Nidoran pricked up their ears and moved away from the path that led up the mountain as they heard footsteps steadily drawing nearer. A lonely Murkrow cried out overhead, swooping low over the buckling bows of the forest and emerging out into a rocky landscape, the foot of mount chimney. Everything was grey, covered in a blanket of ash, except for one speck of color on the winding path that led up the mountain. Curious, the Murkrow ceased its cries and dropped down towards it. Soon the speck came into focus, revealing it to be a stocky girl, bundled up in a ski jacket and muttering crossly as she blew on her fingers in an attempt to bring feeling back into them. Struck by a sudden idea, she reached for her belt and pulled out a Pokeball. Pointing it at the ground, she whispered something and a burly Houdour appeared. Looking up at its master, it nuzzled her leg. She giggled and knelt down, whispering something in its ear. It nodded and she stood up straight. They began to walk again, the girls finger entwined in the Houndours dark warm fur. Bringing her hand to a jean pocket she carefully removed a red pokeblock and slipped it to the Houndour. It yipped happily and chomped on it, tail wagging so hard it looked as if its butt was about to fall off. She grinned and carried on up the path.

Soon they emerged at a false summit. Cat sighed and rested against a bolder, shivering slightly. Her Houndour inched itself onto her lap and began to snore. She restrained a giggle and stroked its soft fur. Suddenly, a large rumble filled the air. A seemingly solid cliff face that was opposite her suddenly split open, revealing doorway. The Houndour awoke with a yelp and jumped off her lap. It trotted into the newly made cavern, sniffing inquisitively. Curious, Cat followed. The young Houdour led her through a winding, earthen wall passage that ended in an extremely large cavern. By the marks on the walls, she concluded that they were not man made. They were made by something different, something mankind had never produced a tool like. The cavern was suspiciously warm. It was mostly empty, except that at the far end a huge, mysteriously shape boulder resided. She seated herself on the ground, looking around in confusion. Why was this here? Her question was soon answered. Noddy began barking frantically at the boulder before retreating, tail between his legs, to Cat. She soothed him and returned him to the Pokeball, as the seemingly un-alive boulder at the far moved and got up, revealing her true identity. It was a rocky pokemon, seemingly made out of pure sandy colored stone. She had heard tales of the mountain guardian, but until now had never believed them. Her eyes widened to the size of saucers as she gasped in disbelief. The Legendary Pokemon drew closer until it was only a few feet away it regarded her solemnly, that is, if it could without eyes. When it spoke, it voice rumbled like a distant rockslide.
“Cat,” It stated. Silence. And more Silence. “I will call upon you later. Now go,” She had left, extremely puzzled.

True to its word, it called her again. They met about once a month, it showing her the many wonders of its planet. If her father wondered where she spent her Sundays every our weeks, he never showed it. Soon came the fateful day when Regirock informed her that she had been chosen. She accepted, of course. The chance of exciting adventures, defeating an evil team and being able to transform into Pokemon? Who wouldn’t?

Team: Plusle, (Jazz), A shiny Swablu, (Gold Dust), A Bagon, (Buddy), A Houndour, (Noddy), Sealeo, (Sammy) and an Girafarig. (Cielo)

Morphs: Dragonite, Rapidash, and Regirock.

Personality: Friendly and cheery, once you get to know her. At first she is a little shy, she finds it hard to think of witty things on the spot, so she prefers to stay quiet. She can be cheeky and silly, you only get one life, so live it to the full, is her motto. Even though she is boisterous and slightly clumsy, she can be deadly serious when she wants to. She has a fiery temper that can be lured out, you want to steer well clear of her when she is in a mood. It is best not to offend her, as she might take it personally.

Legendary’s Personality: Silent, and seemingly dumb. It isn’t, actually, and never has been. He is surprisingly shy, and tends to keep his thoughts to himself. Not that much in the emotional department, but he is a quick learner and has a sharp mind. It can beat all the legendaries at chess, easily, not as if he has ever had the chance. He also has a fiery temper, but it rarely shows, as he keeps mostly to himself. He delights in the beauty of the world, one of the reasons he chose Mount Ember as a home was because of the different terrains. He had easy access to all environments, which he loves studying.

Other: She has a gift with her Pokemon. She can understand their body language, and they understand her speech. That’s about it.

So we can have double moves? Let me see...

Dive Bomb. A double move with Gold Dust (Shiny Swablu) and Jazz. (Plusle) Gold Dust flies up with Jazz on his back and flies over the enemy. Jazz holds on with her back paws and sends out lightning bolts raining down. Simple, but effective.

As for the Regi? I don't think we should have a leader. Democracy! *crowds cheering and confetti falls. Small figure waves three regi flag* Sorry, I am in a very funny mood today. But it is better if we work together, we can PM each other if you are about to make any significant choices that affect all three of us. Saying that one is the leader is saying that the Regi is stronger than the others, which is not neccessarily true. Besides, a trademark of the Regis is that they are slow at making decisions. Kind of like the Ents from The Lord of the Rings, except not as slow. That ok?

Regirocks personal move...

Atlas.

Ok, funny name. But is there not a story of a god who holds the world on his shoulders? That is kinda like this move. When Regirock uses it, he claps his hands and holds them up. White light spills from them and into the ground, as silent as a whisper. He can then shape the rock if he wants, or cause earthquakes. If he claps his hands again, he can drag boulders out of the soil and send them rocketing at the enemies, shattering on contect. The worst time for this move is on a rainy day, for although the rain does not bother Regirock, and he can call up mud slides to waylay followers. The problem is, everyone around him generally gets splattered too. Not so good. As he normally uses this move to create things, he is not very skilled at the offensive attacks and mostly misses.

EarthQuake

Accuracy: 50% (Increases 5% with each use)

Amount of uses without recharging: 5. (all he needs is a good day to recover)

Avalanche (Rock slide, except more powerful. Explained above)

Accuracy: 50% (Increases 5% with each use)

Amount of uses without recharging: 5. (all he needs is a good day to recover)

Rock Prison (When he shapes the earth into a great cavern or traps to capture enemies, ectra:)

Power: 50

Amount of uses without recharging: 15 (All he needs is a good day to recover)

Those ok? I can change them if needed. I like the joint move that Lemurian suggested, and here is another:

Entombe

The three Regi circle their opponent and begin to hum. First earth, then steel, and finally ice, surround the opponent and create an unbreakable prison. It has a single sklight as the top, made of ice, and covered by a intricately woven steel barrier, air holes. Only the Regi can release a prisoner once inside.

All done. I can change them if they are to much. :)

Lemurian
6th December 2005, 6:44 PM
Great idea! The Regi-democracy! FTW! That okay with you, Nylf?

MerkelHog
6th December 2005, 6:48 PM
If Nylf is okay with it I am fine with it. Also Nylf are we still doing the thing we discussed through pms. If we are do you want to start it or should I?

Nylf
6th December 2005, 10:11 PM
The regis moves, and Regirock's sig move passes. Great ideas so far. Oh and fine on the democracy. The Regi's aren't really Pokemon that lurk in my mind much, so I don't really put much bother into how they'll be. Usually I'm only interested in Dragons, Steel, Fire and Psychic. My teams are almost always involving most of them. So the democracy is fine. And MK, if you mean the statue things, fine, you explain, I'll put the quote(will need minor GM-ing, so I'm getting it OK'd before I use it. Just 'cos I run this thing doesn't give me more priveliges than controlling your fate)

This won't be re-starting till after Christmas, because it means they'res no worries if someone has a Christmas/Hannukah/whatever your religion or family if your an atheist does at this time. So if your not going to be on over the Christmas season there's no need to tell me, it won't start till after then.

Knightblazer
7th December 2005, 10:28 AM
Sorry, I got Mixed up...

So my team is...

Thunder (Pikachu), Zaber (Absol), Leivitian (Golduck), Rayearth (Noctwol), Lucied (Mightyena) and Javas (Sneasel)

Yeah... that's my team... I've changed a lot....

And Morphs remained unchanged (Artemis, Jacques and Entei)

Move for Thunder (More of a stat)

Darkness Calls

Being in company with dark-type pokemon for so long, Thunder's electrical attacks are now infused with the essense of darkness, so his electrical attacks are also part dark.

Nylf
7th December 2005, 7:07 PM
Fine. Here's the stuff on my team:

Name: Nylf Schwarz Draconis III
Pokemon Line: Flygon
Currently: Vibrava
New Moves:
Dragon Tail
Dragon Wing
Wind Pierce
Steel Dragon Blast

Name: Ro Elizabeth Psychic
Pokemon Line: Gardevoir
Currently: Kirlia
New Moves:
Teleport Blast
Steel Dragon Blast
Lovely Kiss(Inherited, can't be bothered to check. Besides it suits Gardevoir, since Ro's a she. Which nutjob made it so Gardevoirs are both genders I ask you?)

Name: Sorg Sorg Sorg
Pokemon Line: Shiny Metagross
Currently: Shiny Metang
New Moves:
Teleport Blast
Shrapnel Shot
Steel Dragon Blast

Name: Zel Van Skyfist
Pokemon Line: Blaziken
Currently: Combusken
New Moves:
Blast Burn(Not technically new, but it is for the Blaziken line)
Volcanic Slash
Shatter Kick

Name: Chira Maria Volta
Pokemon Line: Shiny Raichu
Currently: Shiny Pichu
New Moves:
Surf(Again not new, but just want to make it clear she's a Surfer Pichu)
Cutesy Eyes
Volt Tackle(See Surf notes)

Name: Tevo Duskus Dawn
Pokemon Line: His mom was an Umbreon, his dad an Espeon, he's going to be a Jolteon.
Currently: Eevee
New Moves:
Shatter Kick
Volt Tackle(See Zel's Blast Burn note)
Mach Claw
Morning Sun(Inherited, dunno if it actually can but I don't care really)

Morphs:
Name: Archaeo Rexi Draco
Pokemon Line: Aerodactyl
Currently: Aerodactyl duh
New Moves:
Dragon Tail
Dragon Wing
Shatter Kick
Mach Claw
Wind Pierce

Name: Rito Jaman Rocka
Pokemon Line: Tropius
Currently: Don't make me repeat myself
New Moves:
Frenzy Plant(Inherited, see Tevo's Morning Sun)
Wind Pierce

Name: Suicune
Pokemon Line: Suicune
Currently: I ain't saying it again.
New Moves:
Sacred Wave
Full Moon(Since none of the other dogs seemed to have disagreed currently)
Tidal Surge
Wind Pierce(Re-incarnation of the North Winds, I don't think it really needs to much going over if you've played Crystal)

New Moves:
Name: Shatter Kick
Description: Kick version of Brick Break, slightly more powerful.
Dull stuff:
Type: Fighting
POkemon who can use it: Pokemon who use kick attacks. Stuck it on Aerodactyl for a laugh.

Name: Mach Kick
Description: Mach Claw as a kick.
Dull Stuff:
Type: Normal
POkemon can use: If it can use kick attacks it can use this.

Name: Shrapnel Shot
Description: Shoots shards of metal at opponent 2-5 times
Dull Stuff:
ATK: 25 per hit, 125 max base
Accuracy: I feel 75 is fair
PP: 15 about right IMO
Type: Steel
Pokemon who can use: ANY Steel Pokemon who can learn attacks. Figured the Magnamite line really needed an actual damage doing Steel attack, even if it is worthless to them.

Name: Volcanic Slash
Description: Claws glow and burst into flame, and then slash the opponent. Always burns when it hits.
Dull stuff:
Atk: 120
Accuracy: Same as Dynamic Punch and Zap Cannon
Type: Fire
Pokemon who can use: The fire starters and the -nators(Sieg's fakemon)

Name: Tidal Surge
Description: Huge pulse of water. Can confuse.
Dull stuff:
Atk: 100
Type: Water
Pokemon who can use it: Most water types. It's just Water Pulse V2

Name: Cutesy Eyes
Description: Puppy dog eyes, that really evil thing cartoon babies/toddlers/animals use to get out of trouble. Lowers opponents ATK and SPATK sharply.
Dull stuff:
Accuracy: 75
Type: Dark(it's evil I tell 'ya!)
Pokemon Who can use it: If it can use Fake Tears/Charm it can use this. Therefore babies and Plusles whatever.

If a Pokemon you have is specified as a user of a fake attack, feel free to use it. These moves don't have to be fo set Pokemon on your team. Most of mine aren't, feel free to use any you can.

Lemurian
7th December 2005, 9:00 PM
Scyther:
New Moves:
Double Blade
Bladestorm

Golbat:
New Moves:
Wind Pierce
Sound Barrier Break ( with Loudred )
Pain ( with Loudred, Mightyena and Gastly )

Loudred
New Moves:
Sound Barrier Break ( with Golbat )
Pain ( with Golbat, Mightyena and Gastly )

Mightyena
New Moves:
Moonbeam
Pain ( see the others... )

Ghastly
New Moves:
Pain ( again... )
Meta Ghost ( with Ditto )

Ditto:
New Moves:
Meta Ghost ( see Ghastly )

New Moves explanation!

Double Blade
Used By: Pokemons with blade-like weapons, like Scyther
Description: Scyther uses Double Team and spilts up in 4 copies. They all charge at the enemy. Copies' numbers can vary. Scyther decides.

Bladestorm
Used By: Same as Double Blade
Description: See Double Blade, but always five copies. The copies disappear because of pure speed, then assaults the foe.

Wind Pierce
Used By: Flying types withn wings
Descripion: Golbat flicks both wings, one at the time out in the air. That creates an invisible air-wave that inflicts damage.

Combos!

Sound Barrier Break
Used By: Golbat and Loudred
Description: Loudred sends off a Hyper Voice, where the sound level is mixed with Golbat's Supersonic.
Effect: Both damages and confuses

Pain
Used By: Golbat, Loudred, Mightyena and Gastly
Description: The four each sends off a purple beam, which combines into a black sphere. The sphere is sent homing at the enemy.

Meta Ghost
Used By: Ghastly and Ditto
Description: Ditto transforms into a Ghastly, which absorbs the real Ghastly. DittoGhastly then grows in size and strength.

* flees *

Knightblazer
8th December 2005, 2:24 AM
I'm putting all my moves here (New and Old)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Entei's Moves

Firo Attack (Fire Type)

Entei runs forward and then using the enemy as a footstep, jumps on him/her/it and then leaps into the sky, and starts shooting small, but deadly fireballs continously down at the enemy.

Diagram:

1)
Runs toward
Entei -------------> Target

2)
Entei
/ /
/
/
/
/
/
Target

(Uses enemy as a stepping stone and jumps on him, and so jums into the air)

3)
Entei
/ /
/
/ /
/ / /
/ /

Target (Shoots small fireballs at the Target)

4)

Entei
/ / /
/ / /
Target

5)
/\/\/\/\/\_
Entei \ Target / (Target sorta goes 'BOOM', in theory)
--------

Attack Stats ---

Raging Dream (Again, Fire Type)

Entei's body is all consumed with flames of hate, rage and all em' negatvies, and then goes fully berserk, destroying all in its path.

Attack Stats:
Power: Varied... depending on how mad Entei is...
Accuracy: Again, varied. (See above)
PP: It can only be used when Entei is all mad, sad and stuff. After used, its usually left on the verge of death. And its rarely used, so the charging part is rather left out... (It charges whenever Entei feels any negative feelings, except solitude, and cools down when he feels postive)
Added Effects: Causes 100% Burn infliction when touched by him or get hit by anyone's physcial attack, and cures any other negative stats (Except Burn or Poison)

Foreblaze
Entei shoots a big sphere of fire at the enemy, exploding upon contact.

Power: 300
Accuracy: 80%
PP: Once per day.

Full Moon
Description: All three dogs combine power, and a full moon appears. The moon then fires a beam of pure energy at the victim.

Accuracy: See Sacred Blast
PP: Takes a month to recharge.
-----------------------------------------------

Thunder's Moves

Darkness Calls (Dark)Being in company with dark-type pokemon for so long, Thunder's electrical attacks are now infused with the essense of darkness, so his electrical attacks are also part dark.

NEW! Chidori (Thousand Birds) [Dark/Electric Type]

Focusing all his electrical and dark energy, Thunder forms a ball of dark electricity (Electricity that is black) on his right paw, the charging forward at warp speed, and slicing through the foe using the sphere. It's named Thousand birds, due to the sound it makes when the user moves; like a thousand birds chirping.

PP: 1 (The move is usuable once per day)
Other: After using this attack, Thunder is unable to use attacks that need a higher energy percentage like Thunderbolt. He is only limited to Thundershock, Quick Attack and Swift until he has rested overnight.

Cutesy Eyes(Dark)
Description: Puppy dog eyes, that really evil thing cartoon babies/toddlers/animals use to get out of trouble. Lowers opponents ATK and SPATK sharply.

Attack: 0
Accuracy: 75

Mani Katti Mayhem
Splitting into five, they move at incredbile speeds and attack the enemy.

------------------------------------------------

Zaber, my Absol's Moves

Elemental's Rage: (Fire, Ice and Lightining)

Combining the elements of Thunder, Fire and Ice, Zaber mixes then and then releases it, either through his blade, glowing with all the elements or bursts from the mouth as a large-scale hyper beam.

Power: 250
Other: 100% Infiction of either frozen, burn or paralyze.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucied's Moves

Moon Blast
Leaping in the air and then curling up into the ball, he starts to spin like Sonic the hedgehog and becomes round, like the full moon. Then a beam suddenly appears and then strikes at the foe.

Attack: 100

Target Scope
Lucied targets and attacks the enemy's weak spot.

Accuracy: 75%
----------------------------------

Javas's Moves:

Mach Claw
Description: Invisibly fast slash.

Mani Katti Mayhem

------------------------------------------

Tsuuga (Piercing Fang)
Can be peformed by either Thunder, Zaber, Javas or Lucied
A weaker version of Gatsuuga, where its a solo move peformed by one pokemon only.

Attack Stats:

Gatsuuga (Piercing Fang Duplex)
Peformed by Zaber and Lucied, or Javas and Thunder
Twisting seperately at incredbile speeds with their field of vision pratically zero, shredding anything it its path.

Accuracy: 100% in Lucied's, Thunder's and Javas's case, as Lucied uses his nose to wiff out the enemy while Thunder and Javas uses his ears, but 90% for Zaber, whose nose and ears dosen't work as well like the rest.

Dark Matter
Peformed by Thunder, Lucied, Zaber and Javas
Combines their dark anergy into a small but deadly sphere thet is sent hurling at the foe. Explodes upon contact.

-----------------------------------------------

Leivitian's Moves

Icicle's Gift
Leivitian summons a spear made of ice and uses it to attack and defend.

Tidal Surge
Description: Huge pulse of water. Can confuse.

Attack: 100
---------------------------------------------------------

Rayearth's Moves:

Excalibar (Grass Type)
His wings glow green and then slices the emeny, a bit like steel wing.

---------------------------------------

Sacred Blood:
Unique move by Lucifer
Summoning all the happiness and postives in him, he uses that feeling to cheer on the pokemon around him and regnerate their wounds.

Attack Stats:
(Healing) Power: Varies, depending on how much happiness he can summon...
Accuracy: Never misses. Duh.
PP: Can use anytime when he feels very happy. (Like the opposite of Raging Dream; charges when postive, lowers when negative)

Felix Feral Fezirix
8th December 2005, 2:56 AM
Felix
Line: Pikachu
Currently: Pikachu
Special moves:
Surf(I am a pirrrate. Arrr)
Felix's Sword
Giga Explosion
Double Trouble(with Tyrant)
Double Hadouken(Street FIghter rip-off, I know, I know)(with Dusky)

Tyrant
Line: Tyranitar
Currently: Pupitar
Special Attacks:
Double Trouble(with Felix)
Moonsault

Treecky
Line: Sceptile
Currently: Treecko
SPecial moves:
Ice Punch
Mega Punch
Thunder Punch
Fire Punch
DynamicPunch
Frenzy Plant

Dusky
Line: Dusclops
Currently: Duskull
Special moves:
Condensed Punch
Extreme Ray of Something
Double Hadouken(Street Fighter rip-off, I know, I know)(with Felix)

Moves:

Giga Explosion
Power: 300
Felix stores energy in him for 3 turns before he lets it all loose and knocks himself out

Felix's Sword:
Power: 10-400, depending on length
Accuracy: -- It's usually so big, if it misses, there is a big problem. But it still varies.

Felix summons a giant electric sword, and depending on length it does damage. THe longer it is, the less damage done and vice-versa. TO get it's maximum power you'll have to run right into your opponent to deal that insane damage. Cuz the blade is only 1 mm. You condense all that power into that small blade. Thus the insane damage. Felix faints right after using the sword for 60 seconds though.

Extreme Ray of Something:
Acuuracy: 100

Dusky fires a beam of any type from his hands Hadouken-style. The type changes at will before the attack itself. 'Nuff said.

Double Moves:

Double Trouble

Power: 400(200 each)
Accuracy: Homing missile accurate. It's a bloody melee!
Felix and Tyrant run in a twisting pattern like a 2D double helix. Anything in their way is regrettably smashed into pieces or cut into half, depending on nutter met. My heart goes out to whoever gets caught between 'em.

Felix: If you got teh sonic...
Tyrant : Then I have the boom.
Both: Mwahahahahaha *attacks*

Duration: Until everything goes down or they are interrupted.

Double Hadouken

They both fire an Extreme Ray of Something. Get over it.

Nylf
8th December 2005, 1:55 PM
Fine, though for none signature moves put other kinds of Pokemon that can use them. Motly like Dragon, whether it can kick/bite/fly whatnot.

Lemurian
8th December 2005, 3:22 PM
Fine, though for none signature moves put other kinds of Pokemon that can use them. Motly like Dragon, whether it can kick/bite/fly whatnot.

Edited in.

Nylf
8th December 2005, 10:37 PM
Fine, and I guess I should put the dex of Fakemon we'll encounter for certain, other than Cheloly and Uniceera.

Name: Flamanator
Elements: Fire/Fighting
Ability: Blaze/Flash Fire
Type: Kick Boxer
Description: Stands 7ft tall. It walks on two legs, and it has a fox like head, with large Eevee-esque ears. It has two red lines running from the back of it's head and over it's eyes. It's fur is brown, but over it's shoulders is a ring of yellow fur, around it's waist is a ring of red fur, it's elbows have a ring of red fur, it's knees are ringed by yellow fur. Out of it's back burst a pair of red and yellow flames. It's tail is huge and fox like, with a red edge. Each paw has three long, red, sword like claws. Usually withdrawn, like a Sneasel or Sneaking(Manyula)'s
New Moves:
Volcanic Slash
Dragon Claw(Believe it, not new but you'd never guess it)
Blaze Kick(Not new, but again, you wouldn't guess)
Blade Storm
Double Blade
Shatter Kick
Mach Kick
Mach Claw

Name: Moltanator
Elements: Fire/Psychic
Ability: Reflective Fur
Type: Light Shinobi
Description: Exactly the same as Flamantor, except it's fur is generally white, as are it's flames. Instead of the two red lines it has a red gem in it's forehead. It has white claws instead of red ones.
New Moves:
Volcanic Slash
Blaze Kick
Double Blade
Blade Storm
Mach Claw
Mach Kick
Teleport Blast

Name: Infernator
Elements: Fire/Dark
Ability: Pitch Black Fur
Type: Dark Shinobi
Description: Exactly the same as Flamanator and Moltanator, except it's fur is generally pitch black, as are it's flames. It's tail edges is yellow instead of red, and it has a crescent moon on it's side like a U instead of the red gem on it's forehead. It has black claws instead of red ones.
New Moves:
Volcanic Slash
Blaze Kick
Double Blade
Blade Storm
Mach Claw
Mach Kick
Moonbeam

Name: Gyragon
Elements: Dragon/Flying
Ability: Pressure
Type: Loyal
Description: A large four legged dragon, it has two bat like wings and a long tail, with four bird like legs all ending in white talons. It's body is coated in feathers, the upper body the same blue as Salamence, but the underbelly orange. The skin stretched between it's wings's fingers is also orange, and it has four orange feathers surrounding each eye. It's tail ends in a large orange plume. It has a eagle like yellow beak, but with serrations like teeth.
New Moves:
Mach Claw
Dragon Wing
Dragon Fang
Wind Pierce
Solarbeam(see note on Flamanator's Dragon Claw)
Thunderbolt(See prior note)
Ice Beam(See prior note)
Surf(See prior note)
^Awesome Special Sweeper

Name: Wilhowl
Element: Grass
Ability: Chlorophyll
Type: Bark(gettit? You'll see)
Description: A huge DOG with army like camoflauged fur, a mane of grass, two ears that look much more like leaves, a huge pink flower blooming out of the end of it's tail and it's four legs look exactly like trees, with the fur sepcially matted to fell exactly like BARK, and the fur at the top matted to look like leaves.
New Moves:
Mach Claw

Name: Seagle
Elements: Water/Flying
Abilities(It has two at the same time): Torrent and Swift Swim
Type: Wanderer
Description: Described in V1.
New Moves:
Tsunami Surge
Hydro Cannon(It's an 'official' starter Pokemon, woohoo)
Wind Pierce

Name: Combuslion
Elements: Fie/Dark
Abilities(See Seagle): Blaze and Flash Fire
Type: Midnight
New Moves:
Moonbeam
Mach Claw
Volcanic Slash
Cutesy Eyes(Left over from first form, Purrn)
Blast Burn(Yep, this is the fire starter, wave your hands in the air and go WOOHOO)

NOTE: When I say official, I don't mean their real, I just mean there what Pokemon we call 'starters'. Though In Combuslion's case he was Derek's starter(way back as a Purrn). Seagle though was wild caught.

New new Moves:
Name: Moonbeam
Description: Blast of Dark oriented yellow light
Type: Dark duh
Damage: 95
Pokemon who can use: It's a Dark Element Psychic/Thunderbolt/Flamethrower/Ice Beam/Surf. Basically anythng that can use most of those moves and Dark Types. Mewtwo can use it BTW.

Name: Teleport Blast
Description: They teleport and hit you. Not much surprise.
Type: Psychic
Damage: 60
Pokemon Who Can Use it: Can it Teleport? Then it can do this.(Putting on Ro and Sorg as he speaks)

Lemurian
8th December 2005, 11:00 PM
I am gonna use Moonbeam on my Mightyena. Approved?

BrokenDreams
9th December 2005, 4:58 AM
For Tanya...
Memory:
Description: Tanya gets her unique style of hand/leg fighting from this atack. It allows her into any mind endetected, but she cannot interfere with the thoughts of the person. With it, she can alter the person's conscience, but she rarely does. She can do this while still reacting with her body. When she ends up in fights with gangsters or troublemakers, she uses this to predict her opponents' moves, parry them and use their weaknesses to her advantage. When she is in a person's mind, she can only see images, not hear their thoughts, which complicates reading their minds.

For Zodiac, the Absol...
Soul Binder:
Description: This move has absolutely no effect in battling whatsoever. This is, much to Tanya's dismay, how Zodiac locates Tanya at his random times to protect her. First, he must make a blood seal, cutting a certain part of Tanya's body in an unique shape. Tanya's is right on her scapula. When he tries to locate her, all he needs to do is send a portion of his body out of him. This portion is attracted to Tanya and will enter through her scar once it finds her. Then the bit of soul calls for Zodiac with a sound to acute for any normal ear to hear. Thus, Zodiac uses mainly his ears to find the portion of his soul. But, in order for the peice to return to him, Tanya must shed a new cut for the soul portion cannot go from the scar, explaining the reason as to why he is always late when she's in trouble.

For Mirth, the Houndoom...
Comet:
Description: Like Sandstorm, Comet is a rain of large comets lasting for three turns. It inflicts any pokemon but the user and + 1/2p in strength every turn. Only stops if a pokemon uses a move like Rain Dance or the rain ability is put onto the field.
Power: 20(third one is 45)
PP: 12
Accuracy: 100%(decreases every use and turn in use)

For Anert, the Quilava...
Volcano Spike:
Description: Anert pumps up his flames and sends a torrent of flames shaped as deadly spikes. The attack lasts only two turns maximum, the second is doubled in power.
Power: 25
Other: 5% chance of burn

For Rhuge, the Vulpix...
Fire Fountain:
Description: Rhuge fires what seems like a fountain of fire into the air. It has absolutely no effect on pokemon with the ability Flash Fire. It floods around her and attacks even allies. It leaves effects afterward, like Whirlpool or Wrap.
Power: 55

For Snipe, the Growlithe...
Blaze Snipe:
Description: Snipe shoots a series of fast balls of fire from his mouth. Each ball deals 10 damage, and the most amount of balls that can be sent in one turn is 4. Only a random amount balls are sent out.
Power: 10

Knightblazer
9th December 2005, 2:02 PM
New Move for Thunder!

Chidori (Thousand Birds) [Dark/Electric Type]

Focusing all his electrical and dark energy, Thunder forms a ball of dark electricity (Electricity that is black) on his right paw, the charging forward at warp speed, and slicing through the foe using the sphere. It's named Thousand birds, due to the sound it makes when the user moves; like a thousand birds chirping.

Other: After using this attack, Thunder is unable to use attacks that need a higher energy percentage like Thunderbolt. He is only limited to Thundershock, Quick Attack and Swift until he has rested overnight.

I am allowing some of my fakes to be used...

Firo Attack (Fire Type)
Any pokemon that is able to use fire attacks, and DOES NOT have wings.
User runs forward and then using the enemy as a footstep, jumps on him/her/it and then leaps into the sky, and starts shooting small, but deadly fireballs continously down at the enemy.

Mani Katti Mayhem (Normal or Dark, depending on you)
Any small and swift Pokemon.

Dark Matter (Dark)
Any group of 2-4 Dark Pokemon (Thunder's part dark) Of course, the more pokemon, the stronger it is.
Combines dark anergy into a small but deadly sphere thet is sent hurling at the foe. Explodes upon contact.

Power: 100 for two, 150 for three and 200 for four

Target Scope (Normal or Dark, depending on choice)
Any Pokemon, really.
User targets and attacks the enemy's weak spot.

katiekitten
9th December 2005, 5:09 PM
I might as well make some moves of my own. Should be fun. :)

Name: Glimmer.
Used by: Shiny bird pokemon. Sorry, has to be shiny. You'll see why...
Description: Gold Dust rises into the air and flies above its target. He then flies to a correct angle and, making sure the sun reflects on his gold wings, (that's why it needs to be shiny) reflects lights directly into the opponents eyes, blinding them. Also, as Phychic pointed out, Scarmory.
Accuracy: 70%
Power points: 20. (he can get very exhausted flying up and down all day)

Name: Whine.
Used by: Any fire dog like pokemon.
Description: Noddy, (my houndour) wimpers and whines sypathetically, looking defensless and pityful. The opponent normally lets their guard down and comes closer, to soothe the poor fellow. He greets them with a thankful whine and licks their hand, lulling them into a false sence of security. Once they are fulling trusting him, he slowly gets up, and bites them, having created a fireball in his mouth unnoticed. So the enemy comes away with a nasty bite, scorched and a hurt pride. And sometimes a vow of revenge, which is not so good.
Accuracy: 99% (how can anyone ignore a face like that?)
Power: 50.
Power points: 15. (He trys not to use it often, so the enemy doesn't here about it and anticipate it. Also, whining so much really make your throat sore) :)

That's all for now. Those ok?

Shadowfaith
9th December 2005, 5:40 PM
Psychic: Group move approved, leadership given till Ookami says anything. Oh, and sig. move passes.

I dont agree to having a leader, as far as I am aware, the leader of these birds was Lugia and all these birds travel at their own free will. Sorry...

Psychic
10th December 2005, 12:03 AM
I dont agree to having a leader, as far as I am aware, the leader of these birds was Lugia and all these birds travel at their own free will. Sorry...
You know, Ookami has a good point. Although, in a sense, Lugia wasn't actually the birds' leader, more like it was the only one they obeyed.
But anyways, you've got a good point.

Now that I think about it, what is the point in having these 'group leaders'? They aren't any more powerful, the groups aren't always going in the accordance of Legendaries...
So why do we have them, aside from the fact that it was a last minute suggestion?

And katiekitten, it would also make sense for Skarmory to be able to use Glimmer, for obvious reasons.

I'd also like to point out that you guys are making waaaay too powerful attacks. Sure, they're interesting and creative, but their power is really strong, especially in the cases where the attack itself doesn't seem like it would deal much damage. And for attacks that are so strong, they wouldn't have so much PP.
Keep the attacks reasonably strong, with PP that suits the attack. Strong attacks never have much PP.

~Psychic

Shadowfaith
10th December 2005, 12:23 AM
I don't mind the special attacks, but the leaders I just do not agree with. Have a leader and it could lead to disaster for the RPG...what I'm trying to emphasise is that some people will not agree with the leaders decisions, but really...can you see two of the three legendary birds obeying another?

But in the end it is your RPG, Nylf...but I request that Zapdos not be lead by another.

Psychic
10th December 2005, 3:56 AM
I don't mind the special attacks, but the leaders I just do not agree with. Have a leader and it could lead to disaster for the RPG...what I'm trying to emphasise is that some people will not agree with the leaders decisions, but really...can you see two of the three legendary birds obeying another?

But in the end it is your RPG, Nylf...but I request that Zapdos not be lead by another.
Again, good point, Ookami. Not even having two of the birds obey another, but with the other Legendaries as well. They're all sort of...self-dependant, really. And in all honesty, I can't quite see Articuno ordering Moltres and Zapdos around, or having them listen, either.

But anyways, if Ookami doesn't want Zapdos to be lead by Articuno (or anyone else for that matter) then Articuno shouldn't lead by anyone.
But it's Nylf's final call...

~Psychic

BrokenDreams
10th December 2005, 4:06 AM
Ookami is right. It would disrupt the whole RPG to have leaders over the trios. Maybe we could have some that are younger than the rest, but leadership is a complication. We can't start applying for being leaders of our trios when we don't even have the approval of others. Maybe Nylf could put up a poll on agreeing with it. We need everyone's consent before acting out in this.

Power Shot
10th December 2005, 4:08 AM
Ahh, I feel so happy Anubial's a loner, and I don't have to deal with this.

Felix Feral Fezirix
10th December 2005, 4:29 AM
I'm happy Groudon is a sadist and hates Kyogre to the core. I don't have to deal with this. xP

Anyway you could start voting now or something.

Poll: Should we have a leader for the trios?

Yes-1
No-0

I put yes, all you dummies.

Psychic
10th December 2005, 4:29 AM
Ookami is right. It would disrupt the whole RPG to have leaders over the trios. Maybe we could have some that are younger than the rest, but leadership is a complication. We can't start applying for being leaders of our trios when we don't even have the approval of others. Maybe Nylf could put up a poll on agreeing with it. We need everyone's consent before acting out in this.
They couldn't really be of different ages because of Nylf's personal opinions on the Legendaries and their history. Besides, that wouldn't have any impact on the trios themselves.

And a poll for 'should we have leaders' or 'should _____ be the leader of _____ group'? In any case, when the idea was suggested, I think everyone pretty much agreed on it.

Ahh, I feel so happy Anubial's a loner, and I don't have to deal with this.
Well, congrats on that, PS. -_- We're all very happy for you. *resists urge to smack PS*

~Psychic

MerkelHog
10th December 2005, 4:32 AM
Why not just make your specific trios a democracy like we did with the Regis?

Felix Feral Fezirix
10th December 2005, 4:34 AM
Sounds like a plan. Well you get 'em all together for a democracy.

Lemurian
10th December 2005, 11:59 AM
* sticks sign with "Go Democracy!" in the earth *

* flees *

Nylf
10th December 2005, 8:12 PM
I will compromise. But first I will make points to clearify a lot of things.

1/Technically Ho-oh leads the birds, but he's both re-charging and trying NOT to kill himself permanently from over-exhaustion. I emphasise Sacred Blast's power. It literally strips your life. Sieg ain't gonna make it past 40 without some sort of help.

2/In these circumstances Lugia would lead, but he's been SM'd. Then Lugianti would take over, but he's been brainwashed.

3/The leader thing was to help keep order. But I guess I underestimated a lot of you. Sorry on that point, but I lost a lot of my hope in humanity a while ago.

This brings me to the compromise:

If your trio doesn't want a leader fine. But the dogs need a leader as dogs are naturally pack animals. That and overall, the in game character who leads this whole thing is Ho-oh. An NPC. So no arguing(I've seen it a lot in some RPG's) who leads us. If GH has any complaints about Suicune being the head of the Legendary dog pack, then fine, I'll resolve it. The birds can simply be loners or whatever you want.

So basically, the birds and golems(what I call the Regis) can do whatever they want on the group thing.

PS: Suicune I chose because he rocks, not for leadership or anything.

EDIT: Working out pasts for my Pokemon at the moment. And the legendaries don't use age, more rank, and all our legendaries are the same 'rank'. It works like this:
>=spawned/revived/is the leader of(so to say)

Ho-oh> Lugia and Lugianti> the three birds

Ho-oh> the three dogs

Ho-oh> the three serpants

Rayquaza> the titans

Uniceera> Jirachi and Deoxys> the golems

Uniceera> Nession> Anubial

Cheloly> Celebi> the Lati's

Cheloly> the speeders

The reason with Nession is both it and Anubial are loners. Mewtwo and Mew are independant, as Mewtwo usually keeps out of it and Mew is Mew. She's too carefree to get involved. She only get's serious when 'her family' gets involved. Unfortuantly 'her family' is every living thing except Mallain(they're twins, and she calls him 'brother', but he he, to put it simply, disinherited himself) Arch doesn't count as he isn't alive at this time. And I metioned other fake legendaries:

the serpants: Cobrash, Seapent and Lighthon. They're snake versions of the dogs

the speeders/racers: Drush and Tsunade, two pokemon who race not fight. They occasionly get grouped with Anubial as they are all Steel/something. Drush is Dragon, Tsunade is water and Anubial's Fighting.

The reason Rayquaza only handles the titans is they're a handful. As you probably guessed,

Lemurian
10th December 2005, 9:12 PM
So both Uniceera, Jirachi, Deoxys and Rayquaza is over the Regis? Not sure if that's fair...

Nylf
10th December 2005, 9:39 PM
It's because they're simply more powerful. I explained the system a long time ago. And usually legenaries don't involved in other legendaries matters. Only when Mallain turns up, or a legendarie get's SM's, Shadowed or whatever does this system apply.

Though Rayquaza doesn't care much about the Regis, he's got his hands full with the titans, aka Groudon and Kyogre. There are three exceptions, but as they are involved in the unfinished Emerald Lands I can't reveal them without spoiling.

GoldenHouou
12th December 2005, 4:25 PM
Hmm, so it seems that we have a problem with the leaders now, eh? I can&#180;t remember if I have at some point agreed of having them, but I don&#180;t kinda like the idea. Birds, defiently not, as they fought againts each other and none of them seems to be more leaderish (Is that a word?) than the other. Regis, as well, yes, they should not have leaders. They are putten asleep by humans long ago, or whatever the Pok&#233;dex said. If it would be that one of them would have been leader, the place it had been sealed in would have been much harder to get to. Oh, and don&#180;t say that games don&#180;t have anything to do with the legendaries history, or that "Hey! Regi_&#180;s release was the hardest for me! It should be leader!"

But since you already said they will not have leaders, that&#180;s okay and settled, right? But...

If your trio doesn't want a leader fine. But the dogs need a leader as dogs are naturally pack animals. That and overall, the in game character who leads this whole thing is Ho-oh. An NPC. So no arguing(I've seen it a lot in some RPG's) who leads us. If GH has any complaints about Suicune being the head of the Legendary dog pack, then fine, I'll resolve it. The birds can simply be loners or whatever you want.

Yeah, dogs are pack animals, but these are legendary beasts, not wolwes. No, I&#180;m not going to go over a debate of whetre they are dogs/cats/beasts, as it is one of those questions that people just can&#180;t get one single answer to.

But even if they would be dogs, I don&#180;t see them being lead by anyone, except for Ho-Oh, naturally. Sure, Suicune was boosted more in the games, but that doesn&#180;t mean it should be their leader. Nor am I saying that Raikou (Especially in this case, consdiering its perosnality XD) should be the leader, or that Entei should be the one leading. I mean, the three beasts run across the land. Alone. Or have you seen them run with a random Arcanine, supposedly part of their "pack"? No. They run alone. They are in no need of a leader, IMO. Why should they have one, as no other trio has?

NOTE: I in no way hate Suicune or anything, in fact, its my favorite water type, so don&#180;t think I&#180;m thinking like this because I would hate it or anything. Okay, that&#180;s cleared now. Oh, and to clear even more, I like Raikou even better than Suicune. Err, that was irrelevant. Anyways...

But in the end, its your call really. And if you do decide to have a leader for the beasts/dogs/cats (I&#180;ve never seen them as cats. Oh well) then by all means, pick Suicune. Why? Because you are the on who created this RPG, and therefore, you are the one who should be "in lead", for if me or Knightblazer would take the lead, it could be that one wouldn&#180;t like the other&#180;s POWS of some point, and an argue, or a debate at least, would be taking place. So, I don&#180;t like the idea that much, from the reasons above, but if you decide to have one, pick Suicune.

Nylf
14th December 2005, 8:02 PM
Fine forget the leader thing. Now when can we see Raikou's signature move out of curiosity?(I took so long to answer owing to Macbeth coursework. 18 and a bit pages! 12 hours worth of work. If I don't get at least a B I'm going to flip)

GoldenHouou
15th December 2005, 2:47 PM
Oh, yeah, the signature move for Raikou... Err, in a little while, I hope. Like I said before, I always have trouble with attacks, as I either make them too powerful and cheap, or then just weak compared to the others. So, I kinda have to take a look on the other&#180;s moves, to get a small idea of how powerful it&#180;s allowed/has to be.

But I&#180;ll get it on before the RPG starts. I hope... so, does this start again after Christmas? I remember you saying so before, but I&#180;m too lazy to go and find the post here.

Nylf
15th December 2005, 8:39 PM
Yes it does. Still working out the kinks in Ro, Nylf, Sorg and Zel's pasts. It will actually be impressive. The gist is:

12 years ago TA were still perfecting their morph technology. To check compatibility they took four Pokemon, a Beldum, a Torchic, a Trapinch and a Ralts, and inserted human DNA into them. At first there was no change at all, so TA struck it off as a failure. But, afterwards the four Pokemon became humans. Of course they were confused, but the features that kept thei human forms comfortable enough was the humans showed very similar things to the stage three forms of their evolution, with Zek having cream hair whih looked like a Blaziken's wings, Ro having green hair like a Gardevoir's, Sorg bearing an X shaped scar on his face like the armour of a Metagross and Nylf's hair being stuck in two directions like a Flygon's antennae. They made their names for themselves, and went about human life, as there level made their human age, so they were five. They each found foster homes, and were content to be humans. But then TA tracked them down, and wished to further experiment on them. All the four could do is run, and they also found out that once they turned sixteen they would revert to Pokemon again, though at level 16. They were upset, but made pact to never be apart, as they were the only Pokemon who could truley say they'd been in a human's mind.

Still adding the finer details. Because of their human days Ro, Sorg, Nylf and Zel can speak human.

GoldenHouou
15th December 2005, 10:46 PM
Hey, that sounds quite good. It brings one RPG I was in into my mind. ^_^

But, anyways, are we going to make Special Attacks, or whatever we call them, to the other Pok&#233;mon as well? I&#180;ve seen them being posted, so I suppose we can.

And another thing I wanted to ask as well. Once the legendary is bond with its/his/her human partner, are they going to remain inside him/her for the rest of the RP? Just asking, out of curiosity. Curiosity is, after all, always part of the human nature.

Nylf
15th December 2005, 11:05 PM
Basically we stay bonded for the whole thing. Then we de-bond at the end.

Lemurian
28th December 2005, 12:28 AM
Well, Christmas is mostly over now. Are you planning to start?

Felix Feral Fezirix
28th December 2005, 8:12 AM
He should be. Or I will flood his PM Inbox.

Nylf
28th December 2005, 8:35 PM
Still waiting for Summer Wolf. She said she'd be back, but if anyone gets impatient PM him/her not me. I'm just trying to be nice. And PATIENT.

And here's Nylf, Ro, Zel and Sorg's past.

They were four Pokemon. Four everyday Pokemon. Until Team Abomination started. The Team had an idea. PokeMorphs. Pokemon and Humans combined. But they didn't quite know how to do so. Thus they began experimentation. They took four Pokemon. A Ralts, a Trapinch, a Torchic and a Beldum. They were Ro, Nylf, Zel and Sorg.

The four were put under extreme experimentation and observation, they had goodness only knows what shoved into them, gamma rays, x-rays, y-rays you name it they were bombarded with it. And they finally had human DNA injected into them, and then the waiting began. Nothing happened, so TA dumped them as wastes. This was 18 years ago.

Shortly after their abandonment though, something happened. They changed. They became HUMAN. Ro became a girl with short green hair, pale skin and a delicate build, as well as reddy-brown eyes. Nylf became a green haired boy, his hair fasioned into two spikes that jutted out like a Flygon's antennae, and a solid build, with tanned skin and green eyes. Zel became very well built, with cream hair that looked exactly like a Blaziken's crest and eery yellow eyes. He was the tallest of the three, slightly taller than Ro and Nylf. Sorg became a squat human, with silver short hair and a X-shaped scar on his face. His eyes were the same colour as Ro's. They were all five year old children. they were found, and put up for adoption. Fortunatly, Murphy's law dictated they all got inherited by four families who lived near each other. Thus they ended up growing up together in Hoenn.

10 years passed. Ro and Zel had fallen in love, and the four were the closest knit group of friends their school had ever seen. They were finally used to being humans, and they were loving life. they thought nothing could go wrong, but it could and did. Just so you know, now the four were finally DRESSED Ro typicall wore a green shirt over a white T-Shirt with a heart in the middle, and white trousers, she thought dresses made her look old. Zel wore a red T-shrit with cream markings like a Blaziken's(he'd dyed it himself), and red trousers with yellow flame marks at the bottom(again, hand dyed). Nylf sported a green sweatshirt, green jeans and a scarf that made it look like he had wings, and a belt that looked like a tail. He wore red glasses as well. Zel sported a silvery-grey denim jacket and jeans.

Cipher tracked them down. Turns out they'd had them tagged, and had recorded their every moment, hoping they might find some sign the Pokemorph project wasn't a failure. They had found out through careful research that the effects would wear off after 11 years. And that time would be up soon, and the four were due to transform back at that time. So Cipher decided they should capture them for further study.

The four found out and went on the run, Zel trying his best to protect Ro and the others. But it was him against an army. Finally though, time ran out. They changed back, but now level 16 as they're age dictated their level and vice-versa in transformation. They quickly found they're tags, and went back on the run. Team Cipher forgot about them. They found Drake, and from that point on they were his Pokemon. He never wondered why they could speak human, but it never really mattered.

There that's the worst thing TA' done to Drake and his team, they played God.

BrokenDreams
14th January 2006, 8:28 PM
I was staring at your sig, Nylf, and I have an important question. WHEN INT THE WORLD IS SUMMERWOLF GONNA POST HER PROFILE, please? I know we should be kind and polite and patient in waiting for her, but Christmas has alreayd finished and we haven't heard one word from her. This might arise problems since the RPG is on the verge of expiring.

Nylf
14th January 2006, 8:47 PM
OK, doing the PM now, and I was going to make a new thread for the new RP, as I made a summary so we can get straight to handling the bonding event. Once everyone is bonded with their morphs we'll work from there. With the exception of Knightblazer, if you wish to just copy and paste your bonding I won't stop you. Knightblazer, well I feel you know why you can't C and P, what with the psycho event that I had to use Arch to handle. Just, bond normally okay? The events that will happen are as follows:

1/ We bond
2/ We get the gist of how morphing works from Sieg, Tila, Cane and Derek, and Drake is used as the demonstration.
3/ We go our seperate ways till SM003 attacks.

The SM's aren't in numerical order. Oh, and character plot related NPC's are allowed, such as MC's BFs/GFs, past figures, parents whatever. Drake just has Suicune and an old friend. Who's a girl. I like to write romance individually.

GoldenHouou
14th January 2006, 8:52 PM
What if she doesn't come back or has forgotten this? Are we going to wait forever or give her like, two, three weeks to Sign Up?

Anyway, so err... we need to bond "normally"? Uh, before this started again, I was about to write how Sylvia bonded and... it was not too normal. Now I feel a bit unsure as to should I change the way I'm gonna do it. *Scratches head* Well, how about I write it down when the RP begins and PM it to you, asking would it be alright to post it?

Oh, and gah... I just noticed that Raikou's personality part of the Sign Up is not detailed enough. Sure, it says that he is carefree and hyper most of the time, but he is much more than that >_> I'm thinking of posting that part again...

Felix Feral Fezirix
15th January 2006, 11:36 AM
Rinoa is Vulcan's cousin... So get ready for some explosive Pikachu action.

Knightblazer
15th January 2006, 11:50 AM
I get the drift... I'll be your typical carefree boy through the bonding.

katiekitten
15th January 2006, 3:40 PM
For a minute there I thought this had died. :o I'm glad it hasn't. I'm ready to start when you all are. :)

Nylf
15th January 2006, 4:41 PM
Summerwolf's out, so after I contact ~*Ratiosu*~ I'll re-open the sign-ups. Everyone who has maintained their reservation will keep that spot and legendary, and if you feel it necessary to re-post your sign-up feel free to, but all spots claimed in here will remain claimed. Now just to conact ~*Ratiosu*~.....

GoldenHouou
15th January 2006, 5:21 PM
So, how many spots have not been re-claimed? All but Summerwolf's and ~*Ratiosu*~&#180;s? What legendaries did they have anyway? Anyway, so we're needing two more Sign Ups...

Nylf
15th January 2006, 5:30 PM
Kyogre and Latias. And ~*Ratiosu*~ also re-claimed hers, though I need to check, as she never posted it in here. Hopefully no-one else has had any changes of heart, and if they have could they PM me?

Lemurian
15th January 2006, 6:11 PM
I'm still ready to start.

Power Shot
15th January 2006, 6:29 PM
Same here, I'm just glad you're still doing the RPG.

GoldenHouou
15th January 2006, 7:36 PM
Yeah, me too. Just... I think it will be hard for new people to join this RPgG now, when they don't know all what has happened already. (No, I'm not meaning the old RP thread only, I also mean these attack thingies, pairings etc... Confusing.) Meh.

Nylf
15th January 2006, 7:41 PM
I'll put it all in the sign-ups. I'll put everything I put in the first sign-ups(The back plot, legendary system etcetera etcetera), plus a summary of what happened up till now, so they don't have to catch up on much. Hopefully I'll only need to fill SW's place. Thankfully the previous Kyogre user was the last to arrive, so their character didn't really do much before the bonding, and the gap will be easy to fill.

EDIT: And don't care if in ten years time there will be a MB V500.62345, this will survive and finish! Ok, losing it, but genrally Kyogre + chosen did VERY little in V1, which is why it's easy to handle.

Felix Feral Fezirix
16th January 2006, 6:55 AM
heh. So let's try to begin quickly, shall we?

katiekitten
20th January 2006, 4:43 PM
A sudden thought: Could I evolve my bagon? That way he will be one step closer to evolving into a Salemence, my aim. That ok?

Also, a quick question about Morphing. Can they do it whenever they like, or is it strictly controlled? (Such as, she can't motph into a Rapidash and gallop instead of walking) Just wondering. :)

Nylf
20th January 2006, 5:44 PM
I'll put it simply:

You can morph:
1) When with another chosen
2) When training with another chosen
3) When fighting Team Abomination

You cannot morph:
1) Around regular people
2) In a normal fight against a regular trainer.

So, if they is no-one else around other than a chosen of TA, you can morph. Otherwise, no. If you're fully morphed when entering a rea with normal people, you can't change back to normal except if you find a way to be out of sight. Example:

Drake morphs into Tropius on route to Mauville, and enters Mauville while still as Tropius. He has to stay as Tropius unless he sneaks down an alley and changes back.

The reasons why will be explained in RP.

Power Shot
20th January 2006, 10:14 PM
Slight note, sometimes my character will morph into his Pokemon forms to see. Will that be a problem Nylf?

Nylf
20th January 2006, 10:34 PM
As long as you do it out of sight, there will be no problems.

Power Shot
20th January 2006, 10:46 PM
Seems fair, now who are we waiting on to post their sign up?

Nylf
20th January 2006, 10:50 PM
~xXSapphireXx~, she is the second person applying for Kyogre. Oce she posts her sign up, I'll decide out of her and Diljabar who has the best sample and sign-up, then we'll begin.

Felix Feral Fezirix
21st January 2006, 2:39 AM
Mwahahahahahahaha......Looks like we are about to begin.

;025; I deem you the fellowship of the Legendaries.

Right...

GoldenHouou
21st January 2006, 10:19 AM
Yay! We begin soon! That means I get to play as Raikou soon. Gwahahahaa! The moment I've been waiting for, and you others... well not been waiting for. Meh. :P

EDIT: Oh, by the way, are we going to start today or tomorrow? Just asking because I want to Edit the Pok&#233;mon's personalities in my Sign Up before the RP starts. I think I will Edit them in today or tomorrow morning.

Shadowcat
21st January 2006, 6:19 PM
Um... Hi?

Okay, got accepted for Kyogre, and I know some of you by far... Nylf, PS, Ratiosu and a few others.

Combo Moves: (Asked by Nylf to post here)

Watery Illusions

Type: Water/Normal

Pokemon able to use this: Feebas or Horsea can do this perfectly well

Description:
The Pokemon dives underwater, quickly swimming around his or her opponent in circles. Soon, illusions appear, and the Pokemon swims faster and faster, causing a whirlpool to trap the enemy.

Attack: 10

~~~

Singing Microphone

Type: Normal

Pokemon able to use this: Jigglypuff

Description:
Jigglypuff takes her microphone, and starts sining, whacking Pokemon in the process too. The attack causes all Pokemon in the area to fall asleep (Excluding humans and morphs) and Jigglypuff whacks the Pokemon on their heads before slapping all the Pokemon.

Attack: 60

~~~

Rainbow Water

Type: Varies

Pokemon Able to use this: Horsea

Description:
Horsea shoots out water from her mouth, with many different colors hitting her opponent. This attack needs to have sunlight present for the Pokemon to use this attack. Rainbow Water's Type varies. It depends on the color the water is. If it's blue, it's Water. If it's red, it's Fire. And so on...

Attack: 95

~~~

Hydro Frenzy

Type: Water

Pokemon able to use this: Kyogre

Description:
Water shoots out of the ground, slowly closing on it's target. The water then shoots from the underneath of the Pokemon, dealing some good damage there. Pokemon are sent flying to nearby trees, a nearby pond, lake or wherever...

Attack: 130

katiekitten
21st January 2006, 9:57 PM
SAPPHIRE! *gives gigantic hug* I am glad you have been accepted! This should be fun... :)

Shadowcat
22nd January 2006, 6:15 AM
*hugs back*

Katiekitten PM'ed me, asking me to travel with her... If there's no objections from Lemurain, I will travel with them...

Lemurian
22nd January 2006, 1:09 PM
*hugs back*

Katiekitten PM'ed me, asking me to travel with her... If there's no objections from Lemurain, I will travel with them...

No problem.

Shadowfaith
22nd January 2006, 1:10 PM
So just to make sure, all romance plots and traveling partners are staying as they were right?

Felix Feral Fezirix
22nd January 2006, 1:45 PM
Argh...i just finished watching Hellsing...I'm itching to make a new move based on Alucard...And I think this is it.

Joshua

Felix outlines this super long gun in the air with electricity, then aims it while Tyrant headbutts the trigger repeatedly. Bang.

Knightblazer
22nd January 2006, 1:50 PM
Umm like, Felix, get your MSN tuned in! Anyway, I think that the romace and stuff are staying. Nylf didn't say they were gonna be cancelled.

Shadowcat
22nd January 2006, 1:52 PM
They are staying, since he PM'ed me with that info...

God, my eyes are sore...

ANYWAYS, only four characters controled by us members are in a romantic plot... We should make more... :D

I don't object my character being in a relationship with any other character...

Nylf
22nd January 2006, 2:39 PM
Ok, to answer Ookami's question, yes.

Pikachuism, cool, fine.

Did I ever answer KK's Shelgon question? If not, yeah, sure. Go ahead, I have a Vibrava.

OK, give me a second to write up a summary, and the RP'll begin.

Random PS: I GOT OMNISLASH ON FFVII! Dang that move rocks. Hmm, may just make a nice sig. move for someone based on it. And done.

Draconis Storm
Signature to: Nylf Schwarz Draconis III, Nylf Schwarz Draconis II and Nylf Schwarz Draconis I(he gets a cameo).
Description: Does Omnislash without the need for a sword. Twenty-two invisibly fast slashes. Can't be used till Flygon. His eyes turn yellow and weird yellow rings cover his body when he uses it.
Dull stuff:
ATK: Good question, somewhere around 500
PP: Can only be used when he's about to lose conciousness, a sort of final attack.
Accuracy: He's invisible, he's fast, it's basically Omnislash. Name one time that missed. You can't, can you?
Weird stuff: There's a lot of it. Just wait and see.

The less questions asked the better.

katiekitten
22nd January 2006, 2:51 PM
Goody! *rushes off to evolve buddy*

I agree with you, Sapphire, we need more romance. *thinks*

GoldenHouou
22nd January 2006, 2:53 PM
More romance? O_o' What's so good with it? *Gets shot*

Anyway, I just noticed I still haven't made Raikou's signature moves or given personalities to the other Pok&#233;mon! *Panics*

katiekitten
22nd January 2006, 4:13 PM
How many posts are we aloud a day again?

Nylf
22nd January 2006, 4:16 PM
There's no limit 'daily'. Evently you're allowed one. So since we are bonding, once you post your actual bonding, you wait till I give the signal it's over and then give the tutorial for morphing. After that it's a 'do whatever you like' sorta thing till SM003 turns up.

MerkelHog
22nd January 2006, 4:28 PM
Can I post about the beacons before the bonding is over?

Nylf
22nd January 2006, 4:49 PM
Best do it after the morphing tutorial. I'd like to get that covered before we jump into anything else.

Felix Feral Fezirix
23rd January 2006, 3:12 AM
I feel like changing character...and how many times have I argued taht Felix pwns Omnislash Cloud anyday? SHeesh.

Felix: Yawn. I shall Omnislash you back.

Cloud: AIEEEEEEE

Uh-huh. Soooo predictable.

ANd yes we need more romance.

Hello to Sapphire, fellow countryman. Actually countrywoman, but whatever.

Nylf
23rd January 2006, 10:23 PM
Fine, but you're stuck with Groudon. Only legendary available. Now then, I made the boss fight rules:

1/ Only I can post the moves for the SM.

2/ Only I can GM the SM, as since I'm controlling him/her and deciding if moves hit I have to. I will not be biased. There is only one time where there is exceptions. Zerodius will control two bosses though, as they are of his/her creation. they aren't SMs though..

3/ I will post one of the following messages at a certain time:
NEXT LEGENDARY COMBO FINISHES THIS
NEXT LEGENDARY ATTACK FINISHES THIS
NEXT ATTACK FINISHES THIS

Therefore the first person to do the appropriate action may GM the attack hitting. If it's a combo, you must wait for your allies to post their action as well, as they can disagree to the use of a combo move.
4/ There will be NO OPKOs(One post KOs).
5/ Certain boss fights there are 'after events' to put it without big spoilers, so once you finish the fight with the attack, leave it at that, unless stated otherwise, because the following happens when a morph gets KO'd or killed while morphed:

1) If you or they are killed, well self explanatory. They/you're dead, what more is there to say?
2) If you're knocked out, it's coma level as all four minds switch off before the third point kicks in. Don't expect to get up for a while.
3) Your morphs become seperated from you're body. It's painless, it's quick, and it's a natural precaution. If the host loses conciousness(the host being the human), the others seperate to give a chance to escape. If you decide to be KO'd, then you either wander around, go to the Whirlwind plains or contact Jirachi to be re-bonded. The shock of being seperated re-starts their brains.
4) In the SM's case the above happens, but the Shadow Legendary will also be unconcious, as the shock of having the mind freed will cause it's brain to shut down to coma level.
5) Abomintaion aren't eager to lose the SMs. That's all I'm saying.

And some stuff:

SM001 = Shadow Lugia
SM002 = Lugianti
SM003 = Shadow Celebi
SM004 = Shadow Deoxys
SM005 = ??????????
SMU = ?????????

The last two are being kept secret.

katiekitten
27th January 2006, 4:28 PM
Ok, who are we waiting to post now? *counts* 12 people have posted, including Nylf, so that would be... *pulls out pen and paper and counts how many legendaries there are* We are missing one person, I believe. *waits*

Felix Feral Fezirix
27th January 2006, 4:48 PM
KnightBlazer, I have a proposition to make. Since you probably are familiar with this move, how about a legendary combo? XD Capcom can kick us for all I care.

Shouenga(Flame Uppercut)

Entei creates a Flame Sword for Groundon, and Groundon uses it for a single uppercut move.

MMZ reference.

Nylf
29th January 2006, 8:19 PM
Pikachuism, this is my cold talking mostly, but could you hurry up? I'm sorry, but I've been sick for four days now. Just c+p your previous bonding.

And KK, we're waiting for Pikachuism and GoldenHouou. The latter has bugs to work out with hers.

Felix Feral Fezirix
1st February 2006, 10:33 AM
Sorry Nylf...Chinese New Year just ended. I am very tired. *yawn* My mom keeps making me clean the house and I keep counting my red packets of money(yay!) so much taht I can't do anything...and I have to go visit relatives to. I am absolutely pooped. ANd I still haven't gotten over last Thursday when I got so bad I thrashed my friend and my classroom so bad it left marks. Chair marks. xP. Gimme some more time, I'll try to get it on soon, honest.

GoldenHouou
3rd February 2006, 3:58 PM
Ahaha, sorry for the long wait ^_^' Uh, my RP break ended already, but it seemed that my comp wanted some break as well >_>

Meh, I'll type up something this weekend ^_^

Felix Feral Fezirix
4th February 2006, 1:28 PM
I posted my sign-up at the sign-up thread. Go me. lol. Now to add all the combos. And I have a PM to make.

Nylf
4th February 2006, 9:40 PM
GH: Thanks

Pikachuism: Character: Fine, Romantic plot request: Not fine. Drake's taken, for plot reasons. I didn't create Vertina for kicks. Which reminds me, I also have a PM to make. OBTW, Flygon's name made me laugh. I did that all the time in GSC, naming Pokemon differant names to fool people who looked at my team. I had a Suicune called Raticate, and a Pidgey called Zapdos. And a Typhlosion called Entei. The Pidgey was funniest.

Felix Feral Fezirix
5th February 2006, 2:27 PM
The only reason why I called the Flygon Salamence was:

Bagon --> Shelgon --> Salamence
Trapinch --> Vibrava --> Flygon

Me: That doesn't sound right somewhere...... It should be:

Bagon --> Shelgon --> Flygon
Trapinch --> Vibrava --> Salamence

Me: Now that sounds better.

lol.

GoldenHouou
6th February 2006, 7:20 PM
Gah, sorry. >_< I had written the post almost completely in word, when my computer messed up AGAIN. Now, I've lost the whole post and I really don't want to type it up today... But tomorrow... I will do everything in my power to finish it by tomorrow... I'll guarantee that.

Felix Feral Fezirix
7th February 2006, 3:00 AM
I don't blame you...I'm blaming your compy. Dang it. Dang you compy.

GoldenHouou
8th February 2006, 2:19 PM
Okay I officially hate computer and myself. Here's the History of my Bonding Scene post:

When I first wrote it (before this was restarted) the bonding scene was looooooo-ooong, and then, when I tried to post it, BOOM! my dang computer messed up and the whole thing was gone. And then, I decided to try and write it again. I had made about, half of it, when the old thread got closed. And what did I do? I DELETED the whole damn thing.

Now, when the new thread's up, I tried to write it again but whaddya know, the computer messed up yet again! You know what that means? The post goes poof! And last night, when I was supposed to start writing this, I decided to take ten minute-lasting rest and I fell asleep!

So, to sum up...

1st Tme: Computer messed up.
2nd Time: I was an idiot
3rd Time: Computer messed up again!
4th Time: I fell asleep, so, yeah, I was an idiot again.

Now, there will NOT be fifth time when I or my computer messes up. ( If my comp does, I destroy it). I won't hold back this RP anymore, and it can be continued tomorrow, for I will write the danm thing today, even if it would be the last thing I ever do.

And you'd (you as in, all of you) better believe that these ain't just some pathetic exuses I made up. I don't tend to make up excuses.

Yes, I'm annoyed at the moment. But it's only my own and my computer's fault... -_-' Anyhoo, I'll have it up today. Meh, I already said that too. Guess that was all. Sorry again for taking so long, won't happen in the future.

katiekitten
8th February 2006, 10:14 PM
*Gives GH a big cheer up chocolate cookie*

I don't mind, take as long as you like. :)

GoldenHouou
8th February 2006, 11:10 PM
Thanks Katiekitten ^_^ But I still have to do it as soon as possible, meaning this night. I still have some other things to take care of as well, but hey, the night's still young.

Felix Feral Fezirix
9th February 2006, 2:31 PM
You can make it, I know you can. Just remember to guzzle a few dozen cans of coffee later. I've done it before and I'll do it again tonight...if I weren't broke. (T.T)

Anyway, a little warning. I am currently going through some problems with aggression(the most notable left black rubber streaks from a chair stopper on a metal cupboard and the floor, but that's not the point) so I may be very touchy. And I hardly ever touch my old posts so don't go crazy if you see me ranting about something. Okay, crap over. End post.

;025; Sucker. -is instantly gored and ripped apart and tortured in the most gory ways you can think of-

Nylf
19th February 2006, 8:54 PM
Okay then, we have issues with my very lack lustre explanation of morphing. Owing to this, until I can sort this with Zerodius hold off posting for now.

And to Zerodius, I have to come off for tonight, so you'll get your reply then.

And to the everyone, my apologies beforehand for this. Guess my minds not working so well today.

Zerodius
19th February 2006, 8:57 PM
Received the PM and replied to it. Everything should be cleared up soon.

EDIT: DOH! Made some major and obvious mistakes in my PM... but can't send the fixed version since I get the "target user's inbox is full" error! So, Nylf, if you're reading this... disregard my last PM and delete it. I'll send you the fixed version as soon as possible.

Psychic
20th February 2006, 12:21 AM
*stares at Nylf insanely*

Duuuuude, are you kidding? This morphing thing is crazy! 8S It's most certainly creative and...interesting, but some of our Pokémon are of elements you didn't discuss. I mean, how am I supposed to do Psychic? What about Bug? The only way to describe a Scyther (my morph) is 'ninja-like', and there isn't any natural ninja element.
How do you do Ice if there isn't any around? What about Ghost? From where would you draw Poison?

Sorry, I just find this way of morphing to be very…difficult. Don’t mind me saying, but I think there are just a lot of holes, and there could have been a better way (ie just imagining the Pokémon itself, etc).

~Psychic

katiekitten
20th February 2006, 2:17 PM
We are back in buisness! *boogies* I'll try to get a post up later... :)

Nylf
20th February 2006, 6:51 PM
BLEEP!!! Sorry Z, I always check my PMs first, so disregard MY last PM, as it was the reply to your PM. Man this is confusing.

I made a guide for all elements. Remember, Scyther's Flying as well.

Psychic: Just use you soul, it contains the very 'ethereal' elements
Dragon: See psychic
Ghost: see psychic
Normal: see psychic
Fighting: see psychic
Dark: the moon, it's always there
Poison: There's poison in your body. Use it. Everyone has low levels of arsenic, a poison for those who haven't heard of it, in their muscles, alongside other chemicals.
Bug: Umm, they're generally duel types anyway. All I can say is use their duel types, fully evolved pure bugs are thankfully limited.
Flying: Air around you
Water/Ice: Water in the air.
Ground/Rock/Steel: What are we standing on?
Fire/Grass: The sun
Electric: Again, what are we standing on? The earth has a magnetic field, use it.

Plus, this was never mentioned as Sieg never used it, if your Pokemon's mind takes over you automatically take it's full form, as it can access it's element by instinct.

To be blunt I was letting you be creative. I really wanted to see what you would come up with in order to morph.

I emphasise that 'your form' and parts of your body are differant. To change back you imagine everything, to use your own natural elements(Psychic, Dragon, Fighting whatnot) you focus on singular bits. I should've made Tila do the tutorial frankly, she was the only one with a weird element, in the form of Gardevoir.

An yeah, looking back the morph system was a little weird, I'd change but it's too late now.

Wait until you meet the SMs though, if you think our morphing style is weird, wait for theirs.

Power Shot
20th February 2006, 7:50 PM
I'm making it so Tobias won't be able to morph until then, because he can't work with Anubial. He'll access his Scizor morph around then.

Psychic
20th February 2006, 9:24 PM
*looks around dumbly with drool hanging from mouth*

Well, I'm still at a loss. Psychic =/= soul. Psychic = mind. Mind = more complicated than you think. And fine, say my character was to semi-morph into Gardevoir (^-^ what fun). So...she'll surround herself with *checks* her soul, or something (her brainwaves? *shrugs*) and...okay, moving on, if she wants to fully morph, she'll become a...pile of brainwaves on the ground, or floating in the air. Kay...
And seriously, is Scyther more Bug-like or Flying-like to you, man? Ah, for a Scyther full-morph, can I just become a sort of puddle of metals on the ground? Feathers sure as heck won't work, and you yourself are at a loss for Bug-type ideas. *Nelson from The Simpsons popps up and laughs derogatorily at Nylf, then runs away*

I feel so...limited...*melts away into nothingness*

Lemurian
20th February 2006, 10:34 PM
I met a kinda problem in my post. The clothes they are wearing, what do we do to 'em? 'Cause kinda, lotsa people here've got Flying types ( requires wings ) and almost everyone here's got a tail. Pokemon which have certain anathomical thingies that normally kinda doesn't cope with the clothes we are wearing, when we morph into them, what happens to the clothes? Are they ripped apart ( or burned *coughmagmarcough* ) or do they follow the body into the morph?

Felix Feral Fezirix
21st February 2006, 3:11 AM
Probably follow. It's for Nylf to decide.

katiekitten
21st February 2006, 2:28 PM
Anyone read Animorphs?

They also morphed into different animals and had the clothes problem. They just wore skin tight clothes that would change with them. *shrugs*

Anyway, I'm gonna go start typing my next post... *scuttles off*

Lemurian
21st February 2006, 4:03 PM
Yeah, that was from where I remembered that problem.

Nylf
21st February 2006, 7:47 PM
Generally, yeah, the clothes rip in Semi-Morph. In full morph the clothes are absorbed into the new form, so stay when you turn back. Hope you can sew:D Drake can't, but Zel can(see my user title). I'll basically describe Sieg, Tila, Cane and Derek's maxi-multimorph's problems for clothing:

Sieg: he has to change everything but his hat. Ho-oh's and Nylf's wings rip his T-Shirt and tracksuit into three seperate pieces. Ho-oh's tail tears a huge hole in his trousers.

Tila: Thankfully just has to change nothing. Her clothes become a Gardevoir's dress, which then get's ripped open at the back because of Uniceera's wings, but since whenever it is morphed into it is fixed, no problems.

Cane: Just needs to sew up two holes in his trousers because of Houndoom and Rayquaza's tails. Also needs to patch up his sweatshirt as Typhlosions flames burn a surprisingly neat hole in it. He bought a flame retardent one and edited it.

Derek: One huge hole in the back of his shirt and two holes in his trousers, because of Cheloly's propellor and Combuslion and Tyranitar's tails.

Drake: Has to sew up four holes in his leather jacket and three in his trousers.

Okay Psychic, it really is bad luck on your part, but I did do Flying.

You disperse into the air, then reform. Basically you disappear, and your new form appears. To the eye, in actuality your body becomes air and breaks apart, then forming your new body.

And for the 'soul' elements, that's one I liked. Your body glows, and the light forms a cocoon around you. It works like this:

Orange: Dragon
Blue: Psychic
Brown: Fighting
White: Normal

And if you really want to go full Bug, you body forms into a pile of insects that recreate your new form. The actual thing you focus on is what has left me stuck. And I know Scyther's not much of a Flying type.

The characters who I first used this system on didn't have this problem, as Sieg turned into Flygon(Earth), Flammanator(Fire) and Ho-oh(Fire). Tila became Gardevoir(Psychic, that's the one I based the ethereal ideas on), Milotic(Water) and Uniceera(Earth, it may not look it but Uniceera's Ground/Flying), Cane became Houndoom(Dark), Typhlosion(Fire) and Rayquaza(Flying), and finally Derek became Tyranitar(Earth), Combuslion(Fire) and Cheloly(Grass).

For the tricky elements, just be creative. Does your character have some charm? Try that. I never said you couldn't use a representive of an element to morph. Sieg used the Rainbow Wing in his hat to become Ho-oh.

You don't have to follow these guidelines for the 'funny' elements. I won't complain how you morph or find your elements. Just be sensible.

I have been saying that too much recently.

Felix Feral Fezirix
22nd February 2006, 2:05 AM
....Then my character's going to die badly. >_< I mean....Oh forget it. She's going to have a lot of holes in the wrong places. Gah.

Power Shot
22nd February 2006, 2:07 AM
Heh heh, my character is the only one that can't morph yet. It's going to be interesting when he does though. Really dramatic.

Now then, off to contemplate the theory of the universe.

Psychic
22nd February 2006, 3:46 AM
Hmm, well, that clears a lot of things up, though I still feel really limited this way. I mean, we could have morphed Animorph style, which would have been so much fun and more simple, but meh.

Only…I have an idea for Bug. It will sound very strange and you’ll probably say no, but here’s a weird idea:
Well, butterflies are pretty much bugs, right? Well, notice how they go from caterpillar to cocoon then emerge as a butterfly. They just sort of break free of the cocoon, seemingly ripping apart from its skin. (You probably see where I’m going at this point.)
Well…what if we can use this as a sort of symbolic metamorphosis, breaking free of one’s skin to emerge with another. For the semi-morph, parts of one’s flesh could rip open to make way for the bug Pokémon’s limbs, and the same for the full morph. Or, you know, create a cocoon around oneself and break out of that.
*shrugs* I know it sounds odd, but don’t you think it kinda makes sense, even on a disturbing level? *coughcreativelicensescough*

It’s just a suggestion, though.

And one last thing. For the Psychic transformation, wouldn’t it be more appropriate to have a purple aura? Just a comment…

~Psychic

katiekitten
22nd February 2006, 12:06 PM
I get it. :)

Ahh... A nice emotional moment there. ^^

Shadowcat
22nd February 2006, 3:01 PM
I still don't get what the hell is happening... Since I don't know what the hell I should do...

Must as well read through the posts... They're so long... *groans*

EDIT:

I also have never read Animorphs before...

Nylf
22nd February 2006, 3:02 PM
The bug idea, I like.
And if you want purple, have purple. I'm just not a very 'purple' person. Both in terms of preferences, and skin colour obviously.

And I know all about creative license. Feel free to use it. If you don't like some of my ideas, you can use your own.

And I have never read Animorphs, so frankly I have no clue about it other than they are a bunch of people who turn into animals.

Felix Feral Fezirix
23rd February 2006, 4:56 AM
Hmm...I'm waiting for KnightBlazer to reply to my PM ya know. <_<

katiekitten
23rd February 2006, 9:44 AM
Sorry for not posting yesterday! I don't think I will be able today, as the library will be closed, and thats where the computers are... Sorry about that.

Ma twinney is back! *gives big hug* The only posts you really have to read is Nylfs one on morphing. Then you can just have fun! *starts cartwheeling around the room, remembers I can't and falls on face* XD

Me sir on a sugar high, although oddly enough I haven't eaten anything today... XD

Nylf
28th February 2006, 10:13 PM
Right, I have assume, which means if I'm wrong I will look like a donkey, that some people are having the same problem as before. So, in order to post, this is all you need to read:

Sieg looked around. The morphing was over, and no-one had gone through too horrible a transformation. Except selven, but frankly he'd seen worse. Namely his father's Flygon with his mother's thong on it's head. A shudder ran down his back. He thanked God his Nylf hadn't inherited that.

"Right then, ladies, gentlemen and morphs of all ages!" Cane yelled, as Sieg rubbed the bridge of his nose.

"I'll take it from here Cane, if you'll be so kind?"

"Whatever," Cane replied, kicking dirt. He was hoping to teach them everything wrong for a laugh.

"Okay then, you're in luck. Two years ago, Tila, Cane, Derek and myself faced Team Abomination with a similar gift to yours, but none of the knowledge Rayquqza's making me tell you. basically. unlike us, you'll know how to use these powers, without wiping out half a town," Sieg shot Cane a very piercing look that only Mewtwo could beat. Cane sweatdropped. When was Sieg going to let him forget what happenend to Rosingham? Tila cut in.

"Alright Sieg, we're just here to teach them, and since our morphs are half dead we'll need some help, Drake, would you help?" Drake looked around, how'd she know his name?

"All four of us are telepaths, so if you think you have a secret you don't, but that's beside the point. Just stand where everyone can see you, and we'll hanle everything. And don't worry, if anything goes wrong....Sieg will think of something. He always does, usually, except before he and I...."

"OKAY I THINK THAT'S ENOUGH ABOUT THAT TILA!" sieg blurted out, his face a brighter red than Drake's T-shirt. Drake shrugged, and did as they said.

"Okay then, first the ins and outs of morphs," Sieg began, "The way morphs work ae that the human or 'chosen', aka you, is called the host. the reason for this is simple, it's your body that serves as the vessel for the other morphs souls, and actually goes through the transformation.

If the host is alive when the bonding takes place, the morphs are brought back to life, though if the morph is dead during bonding, the morphs must die to join them, and in that sitution the bonding is permanent unless the host is knocked out or killed after being revived completely.

Your morphs are the Pokemon and Legendary who are working with you. With Drake here, that would be a Tropius, an Aerodactyl and Suicune.

Okay then, now you know the basics, I'll explain the differant morphs. The first form is simple, it's the one you're in now, or your human form.

Next, you have one of three 'Semi-Morphs', which is where your body and the features of one of your morphs mix.

To become a semi-morph, you must focus on the element that best represents them, and draw it to you. it helps to close your eyes, because then your psynergy, or whetever it's called, can become one with the element and find it quicker. It takes some getting used to, but it isn't too hard. Okay then Drake, just do as I said, pick a morph and find it's element,"

Drake was really confused, 'find it's element'? Well the soil beneath him was very rocky, so he figured that would help him become Aerodactyl's semi-morph. he closed his eyes, and focused on the ground beneath him. At first, nothing happened. But then, slowly and gradually, the earth began to move around him. A small dust storm blew around him, and it gradually began to settle on his body. It first latched onto his hands, the fingers transforming into large grey talons. Next were his feet, his back shoes become three clawed feet which dug into the ground. It then settled slowly on his head, causing two gey horns to protrude out opf the back of it. It didn't hurt, despite the fact his entire body was gaining body parts. Next, the earth collected behind him, forming into a long grey tail with a small triangle of skin. Finally, the earth setteled on his back, forming two huge, rocky grey and purple wings, with a very batlike form, and threee talons emerging from halfway down the length of them. Drake opened his eyes, and looked at how he had changed.

He was slightly in shock. He looked like a grey demon! He looked over to sieg, and Sieg nodded.

"Good job on you first time. I had to fall of a cliff before I learned to find the earth and turn into Nylf II. Now then, to change back just focus on yourself, your own body, and it should work,"

Drake nodded, closed his eyes, and focused on his normal form. Slowly, the parts of him that weren't human began to crumble away, gradually turning into dust which formed into another whirlwind around him, that settled on the ground.

"Good, now try your other forms, find the grass and water to become the other two,"

Drake did as he had done before, but this time, he focused on a small blade of grass he was standing on. He found the very sun's energy flowing through him, as his hair became leaf like, and folded over his head, becoming a helmet. Next, leaves coated his body before merging with his skin, turning it a eep chocolate brown. Finally, four large leaves burst out of his back. That time, it hurt. Drake cringed with pain.

"Ah, yes, the more physical elements like Grass and Steel will cause you some pain while you still get used to them. While elements like fire, earth and poison form on the body, elements like grass and steel come out of the body. Fighting isn't very nice either, as your body changes on it's own. Dragon thankfully though is a former like earth and water. Well then, you can change from morph to morph drectly, all you do is focus on the new element, and you should be fine,"

Drake nodded again. Why was this morphing stuff so complicated? He shrugged, now wasn't the time to ask questions. The sooner this was over the sooner he could get back to Hoenn. He closed his eyes, and listened closely. He could hear waves on the shore. He focused on the waves, and slowly he felt his skin moisten. The leaves withdrew form his body, and Sieg was right after the first time you got used to it, and his hair returned to normal. His skin turned it's normal pale pink, before the final Semi-Morph was awakened.

A rush of power fell over him. Turning into Suicune was differant from the others, most likely because it was significantly stronger. He almost felt like he was melting, as his hands turnd to water, as did his feet, before they reformed into paws. His hair did the same thing, becoming clear and flowing back behind his head like a mane, before solidifing into a long length of blue hair. Finally, he felt the cold triclkle of water flow down his back, as his jeans split open and two long, cream tails burst out.

He opened his eys again, and found it weird getting used to having two tails, and no thumbs.

"The last one's pretty good, isn't it? Try turning into Ho-oh, the feelings way worse. Anyway, now we've handled the Semi-Morphs, it's time to move onto the full morphs. Drake, could you return to normal?"

Drake nodded. He didn't know why, but something told him that he was better off listening to Sieg than defying him. Drake had never met Sieg, but something about him seemed...familiar. Like that feeling you get when your with an older sibling. Anyway, Drake returned to normal, the extras simply melting off his body, leaving a puddle on the floor.

"Okay then, now full morphs are slightly differant. Like with Semi-Morphs, you have to find the element. But this time, you have to bind it to you. Alll you have to do is focs your mind on the element and you becoming one. Again, if all works you should be fine,"

Drake didn't like the sound of that should, but did as he had done before. He focused on the soil beneath him, but this time he focuesd on it and his body becoming one. And it did.

Drake couldn't feel it, but everyone could see it. Drake's body turned to stone, and collapsed in a pile on the floor. Then, the dust reformed, becoming far more reptilian. The new form was that of a lrage dragon, with two horns extending from behind it's head, wings and talons much like Drake's first semi-morph, a long tail also like the Semi-Morph It's eyes wre slit puils, and it's long, fanged muzzle was rather imposing.

"Good, now in this form the Aerodactyl you bonded with can take control of actions, as this is it's body. All you have to do is find it's voice in your head, and it'll take over,"

Drake nodded his new head, and found Aerodactyl in his head. It was hard, Tropius had been yelling really loud ever since he'd become his first morph. Aerodactyl looked at Drake, then flew past him. It looked around. It was starnge, but the ancient beast could swear it felt stronger than usual, preening it's winsg normally.

"I'll assume your Aerodactyl then? Could you let Drke take over once more, so we can wrap up the morhs, if it isn't a problem?"

Aerodactyl smiled and nodded. It was used being treated like an equal by a human, with the exception of Mr. Blitzen and Drake. Aerodactyl's mind returned to the depths of Drake's, and Drake took over again.

"Okay then Drake, changing back is the same as with semi-morphs, just focus on your normal form," Sieg sighed. He'd best tie this up soon, so he decided to skip the other two morphs and go straight onto the last two forms. He knew their preparation time was slowly drawing to a close, and if he didn't leave on his quest soon things would only get worse.

Drake focused on his form, and once more his body became dust, before reforming into his normal body again.

"Okay Drake, we're running low on time, so I'm going to skip Suicune and Tropius, as you seem to have grasped morphing quickly. Now for the hardest ones. The multi-morph, and the maxi-multi-morph. Despite it's name, the latters easier, so I'll explain that first. Remeber how you focused on each element on it's own to become the appropriate semi-morph?" Drake nodded once more.

"Good, now then simply focus on all the elements at the same time, and now if you do it right, you'll be pleasently surprised,"

Drake did so. he focused on the blade of grass, the waves and the soil all at the same time. Things then got interesting.

First, his hair became liquid, and turned into the long blue mane of the Suicune semi-morph. Then, on his back formed Aerodactyl's wings from the dust that had begun to circle him. Then, the two lower leaves of the four that appeared in his semi-morph burst out of his back. Next, both of Suicune's tail slowly formed from the water that had begun to run down his neck, and the tail from Aerodactyl fromed from the dust. Finally, leaves coated and merged with his body, turning the dark brown of the Tropius semi-morph. He looked very bizarre, with three tails, four wings and human hands.

"Well..that's differant. Alright then, now for the multi-morph. Simply do as you just did now, but this time focus on becoming on with the three elements, and don't worry, this is the last one,"

Drake nodded, pleased all this teaching was about to be over. He closed is eyes, and once more focused on the grass, earth and waves, and focused on becoming one with all three. His body became transparent, falling into a puddle on the floor. Then, Suicune's form rose out of the pool, but it's body was made of dust. Two large wings formed on Suicunes back, a third tail, that of Aerodactyl's, appeared between it's two ribbon like ones, and it's paws dharpened, becoming large talons. The dust fell of it's body, leaving now what appeared to be a huge pile of leaves in the form of a Suicune with some extras. Two long leaves sprouted out of the back of the dog, just before Aerodactyl's, and two smaller leaves appeared behind the dragon wings. Finally, the leaves absorbed into the form, turning everything but Suicune's mane, the diamonds that patterned it's body and it's elaborate crest a healthy chocolate brown.

"Okay then, we seem to have grasped all the forms. Okay then eveyone, now it's your turn, feel free to try it out for yourselves, spend a little while just getting used to your powers. Trust me, when they say knowledge is power they are not kidding," Sieg said, as he turned to sit back down.

Drake on the other hand was getting used to the hybrid form he had taken. It was..starnge. But it also felt amazing. He could feel the earth, air and water, all within him. It was definetly an experience, morphing. He changed back to his normal form, and then sat down in the shade. After all the solar energy he'd absorbed as Tropius, the shade was a welcome relief. Unfortunatly, Cheloly didn't agree...

All the rest is just the more frequent posters, to put it bluntly and to generalise, playing around and making friends. This is generally the time to form teams, and hint towards romantic plots. Or not, your choice. In order to continue, just post your character getting used to morphing, and how they do it. I already covered sources for morphing elements, but I'm fine if you want to do something differant to my ideas.

There, this is as much a help thread for the RP as it is discussion. If you're having trouble, just ask here. Or PM me, but the former would be preferable.

katiekitten
1st March 2006, 10:59 PM
Sapphire? The only other thing you need to know is that me, Lemurians character Alex, Power Shots character Tobias are standing beside you, ready to talk when you are. :) A brief description of what we look like currently...

Knightblazer...

At once, a pair of wings burst out from my back; Swellow's wings. Then my hands and feet melted together, and formed Entei's paws; big, strong and creamy white in color. Then a Marrowak's tail appeared from the base of my spine, and my back itched terribly as the crystals burst out from my back as well, in between the wings. Choclate brown fur grew out of my body as my head exploded into Artemis's thick skull helmet, added with Entei's eyepiece. Finally, the bone came, and I was compelete.

I was more or less able to stand and go on all fours. I looked at myself, taking in my strange look. My face was like Artemis's, save the fact that Entei's eye piece was visible there. I had Entei's choclate brown fur with milky white fur on the undeside, as well as his paws, which was grabbing onto the bine, and the crystal thing on my back, in between Jacques's now bworn colored oversized wings. I actually had Artemis's now choclate brown fur covered tail, as well as Jacques's ones!

Me...

Fire spurted down her spine, joined by the Dragonite wings that burst from her shoulder blades. Her feet enlarged and thickened, becoming a Dragonites feet and gaining a ruff of creamy fur. She struggled to not allow it to transform her face as she became covered in creamy white fur, tinged with red at the tips. Her eyes changed color to match a Rapidash's, her hair tinted red as well. She felt weightless as her bones became hollow to allow herself to fly.

Lemurian

First, the wings shot out from where they had been under the Golbat-morph and the tail formed out of the lower part of his back. Then, his left arm and right leg started melting into flowing fire. His right arm and left leg, though, were doing something COMPLETELY different. They were crystalizing and slowly turning into...ice? 'Correct!' Regiice answered. 'And it's really cold too!' His hands gained claws and another eye broke out on his forehead. Finally, a pair of fangs and the firesack appeared in the mouth and he was done, looking like a half-ice, half-fire bloodsuckin demon. Alex grinned, his fangs and light-red firesack showing.

PowerShot

He felt something change, his coat was transforming, or the back of it. It bonded to his back, and began to grow, metal wings forming from his spine. They expanded, growing ever larger to support Tobias' body.

The coat around his hands changed as well, bonding to his skin as one. It unfurled, covering his hands with red. Tobias clenched his eyes shut as his hands began to seperate into two halves, splitting down the middle and transforming, yellow symbols forming on the sides. The hand halves mutated, forming into sharp, metal claws. The rest of the coat transformed too, bonding to his body and turning it into metal.

His chest was a suit of armor, but the change wasn't done. The collar bound to his neck, slipping up to his face, turning his skin red. Even his legs weren't spared of the metal, and his face was coated. His hair retracted into his skull, as it began to shift shape, bones reforming into a metal helmet bound to his head. A red visor covered his eyes, eventually becoming his eyes, covering all of his head except for his mouth, which was left alone save for the metal of his skin.

~Ratiosu~

Topaz's Vibrava parts disappeared, and her skin grew white as two red triangular wings grew out of her back. Her eyes turned a slight amber, and her ears grew feathery. Her arms split the way Latias's did, and Latias smiled.

BrokenDreams

Human form.

Nylf

Human Form.

Pikachuism

Human Form.

That is all I have so far...

Sapphire! You change your name! It's nice! :)

Felix Feral Fezirix
8th March 2006, 4:10 AM
Waiting for the almighty pike queen, eh? I assume we can set off now since Zerodius has already started on the process of leaving.

How about communion for a meal? I mean, people are gonna be hungry. Humans need food every four waking hours, so I'm told. On average. Four hours have probably passed, though. Now anyone wanna chow down?

BTW.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEMURIAN!

P.S. I highly suggest we meet for a meal or something for the second time.

Psychic
8th March 2006, 4:59 AM
Wow, I haven't even posted my character's bonding experience yet. (I know I'm slow, but I've been rather busy lately. :S) I'm sure you can all wait for Psychic.

And I'm also waiting for something from Pike Queen Lucy- she owes me a Sign Up for my RP...
And happy birthday Lemurian!

~Psychic

Felix Feral Fezirix
8th March 2006, 9:49 AM
I'm seriously owing on my fanfiction, what with housework, homework, too many projects and getting into deep sh*t from threatening a teacher. >_< Dammit.

Shadowcat
8th March 2006, 9:54 AM
Me? Oh... Just doing my exam papers and such... So busy... Argh! I'm really slow...

Most likely... Thursday Night, Friday or Next Week? To post, I dunno. Busy.

Felix Feral Fezirix
8th March 2006, 10:31 AM
Right....It's too simple. I do one paper within an hour or so. And i razor through them like Felix through Pikachu-blend Pokéchow. yeah, I'm smart like that. I'm not gifted for nothing [/crap]

Take your time Sapphire, exam papers are famous time sappers.

katiekitten
8th March 2006, 3:15 PM
Happy birthday Lemurian! *cofetti falls*

*hands out brithday cake*

Take your time, Sapphire. :) Exam papers stink majorly. Eventually, the kids of the world wll all gather together adn will parade down the street in protests... *dreams* XD

I can't believe I forgot about eating... I'll start writing a quick eating post, or at least hungry post. :)

Nylf
8th March 2006, 9:51 PM
Okay then, thanks for telling me. That just leaves Ookami unaccounted for, but, well she has her reasons.

MerkalHog, please hurry up and post in FFVII Rebirth Of Armaggeddon.

Okay then, now as long as we're sorted, I need to mention something.

This time round, if you're having trouble, I'm not going to have any problems if you want to quit. I'd rather you didn't, but if you must, you must, I won't fault you.

In other words, we won't be restarting if one person pulls out. Someone who can bunny reasonably well will take control of their character.

Also, after this point, I'm setting a posting limit. Events is one post per event, general is four posts per person a day, max, conversation is until the conversation is finished. Battles are one post action until I post the foes rection if it's a NPC, or until the character posts their reaction.

If you feel I should loosen it a bit, feel free to make your voice known. So to speak. This is simply because we are in general time at the moment, and in all honesty I'm worried about the comparitive speeds you'll go between SMs.

Also, once a party of characters meets set guidelines(as in, everyone feels they're strong enough) I will request you to stop posting, temporarily, until the SM.

Shadowfaith
9th March 2006, 7:16 PM
Nylf, I am sorry that I have not been able to RPG in Metamorphic battles, but when it started, it was a very bad time for me, and I slowly fell behind, but I don't want to drop out, but I need to be told where we are and what has happened so far. In all honesty, thing shave not lightened at home, but I don't want to fall behing any more than I have. Is there some way my character could apear?

Nylf
9th March 2006, 8:10 PM
All you need to know myself and katiekitten have posted. Just post your charcter getting used to morphing, and then you'll be caught up. Myself, Pikachuism, katiekitten, Zerodius, Lemurian, ~*Ratiosu*~ and PowerShot have simply been doing just character stuff, which isn't important to your character's position in RP.

Felix Feral Fezirix
12th March 2006, 12:43 PM
Unless you count eating together. <_<

katiekitten
3rd April 2006, 4:27 AM
Yay, everybody posted... The day I went on holiday. Nevermind, I'll catch up. But beware, as I am on holiday, I won't be on nearly as much, sorry. :)

Felix Feral Fezirix
3rd April 2006, 6:02 AM
Don't worry, ShadowFaith, we're doing unimportant stuff, so relax and take your time. Try not to freak out or do anything stupid, okay? I know stuf just sucks sometimes. My life is seriously sucking.

And no, not everyone has posted........