PDA

View Full Version : Rate my Swamplilly

Dark Flareon
8th November 2005, 4:58 PM
Hi, can you please rate my swamplilly for me.

;260; Swampliily - Shiny
Lv.100 female - Adament

Rock slide
Earthquake
Focus punch
Substitute

sorry no curse as 1 got it from Prof. Birch :(

PUrEHearT
8th November 2005, 6:33 PM
you got it to be adamant? then i would just go with your set seeing how you cant get curse

PKMN Legend Anthony
8th November 2005, 11:36 PM
Adamant Swampert congrats! youre set is good 10/10 nice Job

Atomic Boo
8th November 2005, 11:47 PM
Im gobsmacked you got a shiny Mudkip from prof Birch with ADEMANT nature!
Im still constantly resseting a sapphire in hope of getting one regardless of nature.
Was it pure luck or did you try to get it?
Oh, Brilliant moveset for one that isn't bred too!

Got A HEMI?
9th November 2005, 12:10 AM
Hi, can you please rate my swamplilly for me.

;260; Swampliily - Shiny
Lv.100 female - Adament

Rock slide
Earthquake
Focus punch
Substitute

wow it's a shiney! big ****ing wup. curse>fp plz. and 2 the other n00bs that posted before methat set is not 10/10 its more like, not even worth mentioning it fails so much.

Carpetted!
9th November 2005, 1:39 AM
It's very good seeing as you can't get curse, and I can't believe you wre lucky enough to get an adamant shiney!

Off topic: Thank you PUrEHearT for adding me to the bad rater's list

Got A HEMI?
9th November 2005, 1:56 AM
It's very good seeing as you can't get curse, and I can't believe you wre lucky enough to get an adamant shiney!

Off topic: Thank you PUrEHearT for adding me to the bad rater's list

yes he can get curse.

WOW it's a shiney!!!! in pokemon, it's about winning. shineys don't mean nothing. i had a shiney parasect and i ditched it for a better move set. curse plz

pikadon92
9th November 2005, 2:10 AM
:o Either you are lucky or you are lying.
Too bad it only had torrent, the best nature of your swampert should be lonely and replace focus punch with hydro pump (I heard that surf is not enough) to make torrent more useful.

Carpetted!
9th November 2005, 2:53 AM
Too bad it only had torrent, the best nature of your swampert should be lonely and replace focus punch with hydro pump (I heard that surf is not enough) to make torrent more useful.

All Swampys have torrent -.-
Swampert cannot learn hydropump NOT NOW THAT IT HAS EVOLVED
Surf is better anyway

chaos952
9th November 2005, 5:15 AM
Who cares if your Swampert is shiny? The best nature for Swampert is Brave.

Surf/Rest, Ice Beam, Earthquake, and Curse please.

S:C
9th November 2005, 5:25 AM
The best nature for Swampert is Brave.
It took long enough for that to be said.

There we go again. Kudos to chaos for a double whammy. Also, this is the RMT section. It's not our fault if you don't want to breed. We're here to improve your team.

PhiJer
9th November 2005, 9:03 AM
eh..y do u want the Swellow in it?

PKMN Legend Anthony
9th November 2005, 7:11 PM
wow it's a shiney! big ****ing wup. curse>fp plz. and 2 the other n00bs that posted before methat set is not 10/10 its more like, not even worth mentioning it fails so much.

CALM DOWN!! CHRIST! for her not breeding a mudkip thtas 1 of the best movesets!? and IMO its more fun battling with rare/shinny pokemon than a ordairy pokemon!!

and REMEMBER To The Rescue its only a ****in game!

aipomkong
9th November 2005, 10:28 PM
more like hydro pump not surf

Got A HEMI?
10th November 2005, 12:55 AM
CALM DOWN!! CHRIST! for her not breeding a mudkip thtas 1 of the best movesets!? and IMO its more fun battling with rare/shinny pokemon than a ordairy pokemon!!

and REMEMBER To The Rescue its only a ****in game!
i no that a.ssf.uck. and acully it's better to battle when u acculy have good ms's.

There we go again. Kudos to chaos for a double whammy. Also, this is the RMT section. It's not our fault if you don't want to breed. We're here to improve your team.

Who cares if your Swampert is shiny? The best nature for Swampert is Brave.

these 2 no what they're talking about.

EDIT: my name is not "to the rescue!" its 69 to the rescue!, 69ttr!, or just plain 69, dumb****

PUrEHearT
10th November 2005, 2:02 AM
he wont breed to get a new one with curse.... if i was him i would just use that swampy seeing how stat boost moves dont help THAT much in-game

you can just OHKO most pokemon without boosts
but if you want the better swampy go with the set above with brave and hydro pump

S:C
10th November 2005, 3:53 AM
for her not breeding a mudkip thtas 1 of the best movesets!?
You've got to be kidding me. SubPunch with Earthquake on Swampert is oh so great of a laugh. You can't really mean that since both moves have the same effect. Here my suggestion is again, a standard set already provided by chaos.

Swampert @ Leftovers
Nature: Brave
Curse
Ice Beam
Earthquake
Rest/Surf

PKMN Legend Anthony
10th November 2005, 7:59 PM
4 the last time she doslnt want 2 change her Swampert as it is shinny!? what part of that dont you understand?she haslnt said this is for compatative battling its for FUN!! FUN do you people now what that is?? its not all about Link battles and Net battles? and Ok then 69 To the Rescue for a ingame Swampert what Moves would you use?

Also, this is the RMT section. It's not our fault if you don't want to breed. We're here to improve your team.
IMPROVE IT yes but she wants you to give your opinoon on her swamplilly on how to improve her swamplilly not help on making a new swampert as she obviously knows that curse is the best thing!?

Dark Flareon
10th November 2005, 8:17 PM
sorry for all the arguement but i wnna get my SHINNY swampolilly as strong as possiable. I dont want to make a new one a just want to no the best set for a non-hatched Swampert? again i am sory for all the arguements P.S i am a girl not a boy;)

PKMN Legend Anthony
10th November 2005, 8:29 PM
And This is INGAME team rate so she doslnt really need curse? so you are rating a ingame swamplilly not a Link battle one.

chaos952
10th November 2005, 10:29 PM
sorry for all the arguement but i wnna get my SHINNY swampolilly as strong as possiable.

For the last time, we don't care if it's shiny. If you want a good Swampert, then you would use our suggestions.

I dont want to make a new one a just want to no the best set for a non-hatched Swampert?

ROFL

PKMN Legend Anthony
10th November 2005, 10:33 PM
who cares what u think?she has said she wants 2 use this 1?? and its for ingame not link? its her pokemon? and if you dont care why the hell r u posting?

Dark Flareon
10th November 2005, 10:40 PM
This can now be closed. cause it causes WAY to much arguements? i dont want to start a new swampert i wanted 2 use my shinny 1 and i no u dont care that it is shinny but i was askin you to rate my swamplilly. you guys sure know how to take the fun out of a game:(

chaos952
11th November 2005, 12:05 AM
why the hell r u posting?

You should ask yourself that. :rolleyes:

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
11th November 2005, 12:16 AM
Posting before closure to announce that IT'S SPELT --SHINY--, NOT WHATEVER THE CRAP SHINNY IS.

And Drak Umbreon, not every sentence ends in a question mark? OK? Cool.?

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

Dark Flareon
11th November 2005, 5:55 PM
thanks for all your suggestions and sorry for the arruging. But i don't want to change my swamplilly as it is a shiny and i think it puts the fun into battling.
thanks again for your suggestion everyone.