PDA

View Full Version : Rate my team or else (grrrr....)

Chiefgango
8th November 2005, 10:27 PM
This is my team after 138 hours on sapphire

Swampert level 100 Female Brave nature
Surf
Brick Break
Earthquake
Ice Beam

Grumpig Level 100 Male Mild nature
Psychic
Shock Wave
Psybeam
Bounce

Flygon Level 100 Male Timid nature
Dragon claw
Earthquake
Crunch
Fly

Breloom Level 83 Male Relaxed nature
Sky Uppercut
Rock smash
Solarbeam
Dynamic punch

Gyarados Level 83 Female Bold Nature
Waterfall
Dive
Thunderbolt
Earthquake

Kecleon Level 80 Male Bold nature
Fire Blasr
Psybeam
Strength
Cut

It may seem bad but I have completed my hoenn dex and have 292 national plus a 52 win streak at the battle tower.

wozfe
9th November 2005, 3:01 PM
You should not use two moves of the same type on one pokemon unless they are really different.
Use HM slaves and remove those rock smash,dive and cut, they suck for battling with.

Chiefgango
10th November 2005, 8:16 PM
I always challenge myself to complete the game using every HM except flash which is useless. Also I only plan to get rid of d punch when breloom is at level 100 because sky uppercut is rubbish. My team is themed to beat the elite four and as long as they can i'm happy.

Basic point of reply: Don't take my for a noob just because I've only just signed up for this, I know how to play pkmn and have been doing it for 5 years.

;munchlax; (grrrr..)

and watch muffins of death!

aipomkong
11th November 2005, 5:59 PM
I always challenge myself to complete the game using every HM except flash which is useless. Also I only plan to get rid of d punch when breloom is at level 100 because sky uppercut is rubbish. My team is themed to beat the elite four and as long as they can i'm happy.

Basic point of reply: Don't take my for a noob just because I've only just signed up for this, I know how to play pkmn and have been doing it for 5 years.

;munchlax; (grrrr..)

and watch muffins of death!

urm, not being new to pokemon doesn't stop you being a nub, it stops you being a NEWB

nub: someone who has no idea how to battle effectivly/competitivly, and is adamant that they are 'teh l33t' when they are quite the opposite

S:C
11th November 2005, 7:15 PM
www.smogon.com
That reply sums up what your team needs. I'm not even going to begin.

Chiefgango
13th November 2005, 12:00 PM
Thank you for that insight Omastar.

I can beat al of my friends who use HM slaves in a battle because my team is balanced.

I don't see how that link shows what my team needs.
It's just a bad site
;rukario; ;rukario; ;rukario; ;rukario; ;rukario; ;rukario; ;rukario; ;rukario; ;rukario; ;rukario; ;rukario; ;rukario; ;rukario; ;rukario; ;rukario; ;rukario; ;rukario; ;rukario; ;rukario; ;rukario;

NickTheDude
13th November 2005, 1:52 PM
Thank you for that insight Omastar.

I can beat al of my friends who use HM slaves in a battle because my team is balanced.

I don't see how that link shows what my team needs.
It's just a bad site
;rukario; ;rukario; ;rukario; ;rukario; ;rukario; ;rukario; ;rukario; ;rukario; ;rukario; ;rukario; ;rukario; ;rukario; ;rukario; ;rukario; ;rukario; ;rukario; ;rukario; ;rukario; ;rukario; ;rukario;

Dude Smogon is like the best site in the world to help with your teams , EVs Movesets etc. ???have you ever tried going to R/S and typing in the name of your pokes , that might help.lol

anyway like omastar said smogon.com
HM slave aree bad period.
HM slaves with Rocksmashare even worse period.
dont use two moves of the same type period.

Broodstar
13th November 2005, 7:04 PM
hi again....when I first looked at Swampy I though, okay team. then, I looked again and....wah!!!! Evilness!!! I'm bored, so-rest instead of brick the breaks because you would proboly not restart your swampert again for curse.

13th November 2005, 7:58 PM
you would proboly not restart your swampert again for curse.
Swampert doesn't learn Curse. It either acquires it as an egg move or it doesn't have it.

Chiefgango
15th November 2005, 4:58 PM
When I said rate my team I didn't mean blam it.
Your all Fauking idiots if you think my team is crap
1 thing is that Rest and Curse are the shiatest moves since sliced shiat so Fauk off you noobs I'm off.

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
15th November 2005, 10:23 PM

The word is flame, ffs. And if you didn't want criticism, then WTF were you thinking when you posted here? Did you expect us to bake you cookies and praise your team endlessly? No, that's not how it works. We give you correct, useful advice, harsh or not.

Way to misspell ****, genius. And your a 'fauking' idiot if you think it's good, because even newborn infants can tell that it isn't.

1 thing is that Rest and Curse are the shiatest moves since sliced shiat so Fauk off you noobs I'm off.

I almost fell out of my chair laughing. FYI, Curse enables Snorlax and Swampert to be the beasts they are today. Rest helps heal dying Pokémon, and helps keep Pokémon like Regice and Swampert(again) around, which is the point of using them. If you aren't willing to accept our advice, then go back to training your @Pokéball Sandstorm/Earthquake/Toxic/Double Team Shuckle and fail at the Frontier, because we're not here to be nice you. Try Neoboards next time if you want that isckly, cuddly happiness.

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

TOY MACHINE
15th November 2005, 11:31 PM
dont burn on shuckle witht he right moves et it kills :)

aipomkong
15th November 2005, 11:38 PM
dont burn on shuckle witht he right moves et it kills :)

no, it sits there and crys when someone uses substitute, or resists toxic

Broodstar
16th November 2005, 12:09 AM
I'm ment by egg move. Plz, plz, have mercy on this poor kid....Shuckle=good in ingame and=bad in metagame. Those moves are good...example. Suicune. Well, 0 offence, 108637865938 billion defence. Do calm mind. 6 times. Now, it's stats are so boosted that is a legendary dog that's in alliance with the grim reaper. Plus, it can survive hits. Rest heals it, and now you go back to normal while shruging of any special attack beacause of it's colosus high sp defense.

Chiefgango
19th November 2005, 11:18 AM
Alrighty den lets see.
1 Commander Blizzard thank you for showing me you can swear on these Forums (most you cant).
2 I cant be bothered to stay with this Forum because all of you are Noobs.
3 If I waste 3 turns using rest, then I'm going to be knocked out anyway arent I. You know cos You would only need to use it against something thats murdering you.
4 Im not very good at this estimating stuff, but say if Curse doubles my attack, I will be able to knock the opponent out in the 2 turns it takes to use.

Basically you guys may say that using these moves are useful but, I bet I've won more tournements then you've ever been to.

And Commander Blizzard, I said the team was for sapphire, how am I gonna fail the frontier if i cant get to it?

Chiefgango
19th November 2005, 11:27 AM
SOZ FOR THE DUBLE POST

Way to misspell ****, genius. And your a 'fauking' idiot if you think it's good, because even newborn infants can tell that it isn't.

But newborns dont play pokemon, and neither should adults. Pokemon is for us kids. Got that: K I D S.

I almost fell out of my chair laughing.

Shame you didnt, I would love to see you hurt.

FYI

FYI lol you must think you are so cool.

, Curse enables Snorlax and Swampert to be the beasts they are today. Rest helps heal dying Pokémon, and helps keep Pokémon like Regice and Swampert(again) around, which is the point of using them. If you aren't willing to accept our advice, then go back to training your @Pokéball Sandstorm/Earthquake/Toxic/Double Team Shuckle and fail at the Frontier,

do you see a shuckle in my team? do you huh? HUH?

Ridley-X4
19th November 2005, 1:27 PM
Listen to them! Rest and Curse are great! Curse is like an alternative to Bulk Up when you can't get it on Pokemon like Snorlax. When you're low on HP and have a status condition, you can use Rest to restore your health. To slove the turns wasted while using Rest, make the Pokeon with rest hold a Chesto Berry. I'll wake right up after using Rest, as if it were a full restore.

AND YEAH! LET'S SEE YOU GET BEATEN TO DEATH WITH A SHUCKLE!!! HOOT HOOT!!!

And even though I'm 13, adults DO play Pokemon. A lot of the guys over at Smogon play it. GET OVAR IT!!!!

Quit your whining. Listien to 0mastar. He's a famous and a fastastic battler. LISTEN. TO. HIM. What he says is good for you. Way better than what you think.

And I don't care if you gimmie that "Rest will leave me open to attacks" crap. They're only saying you're team sucks because.....*giggles*....it does. ^_^;;; Rock Smash has only 20 base power. It's always SUCKED. Replace it. NOW.

Chiefgango
20th November 2005, 6:27 PM
Rock smash is what we in this business call: A HM move. You know those moves that you need to get through the game, those moves that are essential. I dont care if you think my team sucks because it works for me.

And.....Adults who play pokemon are what we call nerds, heck im 13 and im being called a nerd for it. No way should adults play this.

Oh and people who dont like my net slang, I checked this is the only site that dosent use it.

Jetx
20th November 2005, 6:59 PM

Surf
Brick Break
Earthquake
Ice Beam

Psychic
Shock Wave
Double team
Confuse ray

Flygon Level 100 Male adamant nature
Dragon claw
Earthquake
Rock slide
Aerial ace

Sky Uppercut
Sludge bomb
Giga drain
Leech seed

Gyarados Level 83 Female modest Nature
Surf
flamethrower
Thunderbolt
ice beam

Toxic
Psychic
Body slam
thunderbolt
It's a shame it's to late to change those natures...

It may seem bad but I have completed my hoenn dex and have 292 national plus a 52 win streak at the battle tower.
hope I helped

chaos952
20th November 2005, 7:29 PM

LMFAO. I would put this in my signature, but my signature would probably be too big.

www.smogon.com

Edit: Whoever edited my sig didn't have to delete the whole thing. :(

Broodstar
21st November 2005, 1:23 AM
Okay, now I'm annoyed.....It;s called chesto berry, or suicunes defense is so big,(with the calm minds) that it will survive anything or a subsitute protects it....Omastar may not be the nicest person on earth, but he's actually pretty good RMTer. Bythe way, the tornaments really don't mean anything, everybody proboly everybody uses horrid movesets. If get NB, I'll battle you and show you why those bad moves are so darn good and you'll have humaliation by a 11 year old(not an offenesive manner, but you do need to be taught a lesson).

Chiefgango
21st November 2005, 7:38 PM
It wouldnt be humilation if u did, u win sum u lose sum.
Plus ure only 2 years younger than me and probaly spend ure entire life on the games, were as I spend an houra day on them at the most.

And..........I wasn't pised off with Omastar, Commander Blizzard is the real Wancer.

Zootster
22nd November 2005, 2:15 AM

Curse
Rest
Earthquake
Ice Beam

Psychic
Ice/Fire Punch
Calm Mind
Substitute

Flygon Level 100 Male Timid nature
Fire Blast
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Quick Attack

Make sure Flygon has a Choice Band for this set

Sky Uppercut/Sludge Bomb
Spore
Leech Seed
Focus Punch

Gyarados Level 83 Female Bold Nature
Dragon Dance
HP Fly/Body Slam(???)
Taunt
Earthquake

Flamethrower
Shadow Ball
Seismic Toss
Thunder Wave

Changes in bold. I didn't feel like doing Natures, EVs, and items....

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
22nd November 2005, 2:25 AM
And..........I wasn't pised off with Omastar, Commander Blizzard is the real Wancer.
Onoez, I feel offended. I think I'll go kill some kittens.
BTW, I find it funny that people take more offense to me than 0mastar. Lol irony ftw

SOZ FOR THE DUBLE POST

SOZ FOR DA SLAUTER OF DA INGLISSH LANGWIJ
Assuming this 'soz' thing means Sorry. And if you know Double-Posting is bad, then why did you do it? Wow, best idea ever thar.

But newborns dont play pokemon, and neither should adults. Pokemon is for us kids. Got that: K I D S.

Yhalothar my name is CB I am 14 and no longer a kid. And most of the other RMTers are a fair few years older than me. Pokémon may be aimed at kids, but other people play it too, as they should.

Shame you didnt, I would love to see you hurt.

Aw....now my feelings are t3h hurted :(. And so, more kittens must suffer from my emo feelings.

FYI lol you must think you are so cool.

Whereas you use whatever soz means and think you're cool, and Double-Post and think you're the 1337 RuleBreaker for doing so. Edit Button exists for a reason, not just for show.

do you see a shuckle in my team? do you huh? HUH?

Buy yourself a new sarcasm detector, because you were obviously born without one.

To make this post worth something, lol Kecleon and lol mixing OU and UU.

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

Obiwan Shinobi
22nd November 2005, 2:52 AM
Gyara can't learn Aerial Ace (@Zootster)

Tazzler
22nd November 2005, 2:54 AM
Alrighty den lets see.
1 Commander Blizzard thank you for showing me you can swear on these Forums (most you cant).
2 I cant be bothered to stay with this Forum because all of you are Noobs.
3 If I waste 3 turns using rest, then I'm going to be knocked out anyway arent I. You know cos You would only need to use it against something thats murdering you.
4 Im not very good at this estimating stuff, but say if Curse doubles my attack, I will be able to knock the opponent out in the 2 turns it takes to use.

Basically you guys may say that using these moves are useful but, I bet I've won more tournements then you've ever been to.

And Commander Blizzard, I said the team was for sapphire, how am I gonna fail the frontier if i cant get to it?

We are the n00bs! We are the n00bs! No, no. You are the n00b. You cant even spell sorry. You argue and argue and flame for no reason.Oh, and by the way genious, rest lasts for 2 turns. Zooster, gyrados cannot learn AA.
Also, dont be bashing on ~*CB*~ b/c you are an arrogant little ba*****. Don't mean to flame, but seriously, stop it.

Zootster
22nd November 2005, 3:10 AM
Gyara can't learn Aerial Ace (@Zootster)
I could of sworn it did, but I just checked and your right >.<
I automatically put it in for HP flying ingame. Maybe I should think next time lol

Chiefgango
22nd November 2005, 12:17 PM
I've calmed down now.
And im sorry if you cant understand my net slang.
I'm sorry for getting annoyed with everyone and next time I'll take your advice.
Also, I cant remember who said I should give it to it. Keckleon cant learn Psychic.
And rest takes 3 turns because you have to use it which is one turn then you are asleep for the next 2 turns.

Hope you can forgive me.
:025n172:

22nd November 2005, 7:04 PM
Hope you can forgive me.
It's fine. We made way too big of a deal of it as well. Anyways, remember, this is RMT, where we suggest but don't enforce. You don't ever have to do anything we say.

Tazzler
22nd November 2005, 10:42 PM
Yeah, but swampert is slow so it will and can survive an attack before it uses rest and restores all of its hp.

Shining Mew
22nd November 2005, 11:45 PM
STFFU.

Is it too hard to rate someones team? Is it just way too hard to handle? Awwww poor baby! :(

Cut it out. Stop flaming and arguing over nothing. Now.

FFS you people.........

Broodstar
24th November 2005, 4:01 PM
Heheheh...I spend.....about 2 hours a WEEk on games or less, and can not play on weekdays(well, sometimes).
Gyar@lefties
-return
-EQ
-Dragon Dance
-Hydro Pump/Thunder Wave(I admit, not much for the 4th movest)

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
24th November 2005, 4:32 PM
Why Return? What about DD+Taunt? HP Physical(preferably Flying) works, too.

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

Obiwan Shinobi
24th November 2005, 6:50 PM
Hidden Power is hard to get ingame.

Oh and Taunt>Thundet Wave IMO (Since everyone in the BF uses Double Team)

josh09
25th November 2005, 1:41 AM
yay more yelling! it make me laugh

on topic i agree with your swampert set, mine has almost the same thing,...lol