PDA

View Full Version : Ranger pulling a Channel?

Tygore
9th November 2005, 7:01 AM
OK, European Channel had Jirachi for the actual games. Well, with the anime episode title involving the ranger and Celebi...

Could we hope? It's a long shot, but the DS Ranger could potentially communicate with the GBA games. Like I said, long shot, but it is there. Legal US Celebi at last?

Hao Kaiser
9th November 2005, 5:54 PM
Wow, never thought of that...unfortunantly, Nintendo would never do it...remember everyone, they hate us.

Kez
9th November 2005, 11:29 PM
Wow, never thought of that...unfortunantly, Nintendo would never do it...remember everyone, they hate us.
That is not completly true, I think that there is a chance of it happing, no matter how slim it is. I do not think that anyone would have guessed that they were going to give Jirich away on the PAL version. So they could do something like that.

BTW, what episode of the anime are you talking about? I do not recall one which is like the one you described.

Samayowa
9th November 2005, 11:36 PM
BTW, what episode of the anime are you talking about? I do not recall one which is like the one you described.
It's a Japanese ep. that won't air in America or where ever you are for awhile.

I believe that it's a possiblity that they would do something along the lines of this. Time will tell.

Tygore
10th November 2005, 12:49 AM
Yeah, it's the latest announced title. "A Pokémon Ranger Appears! The Celebi Rescue Operation!!"

Like I said, it's a slim hope. But it is there. And if it is true, I CALLED IT!

~Shining-Metagross~
11th November 2005, 5:44 PM
*GODPLEASEGODPLEASEGODPLEASEGODPLEASE*
It aint ever going to happen, but we can dream. Nice idea, but I don't think any time soon it will happen. Celebi will just....never come to the English Carts.

XyronTheFalcon
12th November 2005, 5:03 AM
^Have faith in poor Nintendo...

MaskedManAbsolkid
15th November 2005, 4:48 PM
Why are people saying that there's no chance of getting Celebi in England/America? It's not like Nintendo signed a contract saying that celebi will never be released for Advanced games outside of Japan >_> There's a chance. I mean, did anybody really think england would get Jirachi/Pokemon box? No, but we got it. Ranger's the perfect time to get Celebi.

~Shining-Metagross~
15th November 2005, 6:39 PM
Yes, but Nintendo have said nothing, so I would rather not like people getting thier hopes up when thier isnt much chance of it acually happening.

AdvanceX
15th November 2005, 6:54 PM
Oh well, who knows? Ninty could probably use that as an opportunity to give those (Celebi) away.

MaskedManAbsolkid
16th November 2005, 5:42 PM
Yes, but Nintendo have said nothing, so I would rather not like people getting thier hopes up when thier isnt much chance of it acually happening.

We've got barely any info on Ranger >_> Besides, Nintendo didn't say that the PAL version of Channel would get Jirachi until the last second, did they? It could be for all countries or just the UK/US versions.

Dark Venusaur
20th November 2005, 1:51 AM
what about Japan