PDA

View Full Version : FranticShipping General Disscusion

Kojho
10th November 2005, 1:09 AM
Well, if you are a real Franticshipper, I'm sure you know by know it's basicaally canon. As of this week, the new teasers released by Netkun show Sapphire and Ruby confessing their love for one another. I've been a Franticshipper ever since the first issue of the Ruby/Sapphire manga arc. I hope we can support this couple as best we can. And please, for the love of god, no one coming in flaming and bashing with a rival ship.

hikari_blaze
10th November 2005, 1:34 AM
Franticshipping is another name for Hoennshipping and there is already a Hoennshipping thread.

Kojho
10th November 2005, 2:59 AM
Uh, no it's not. Frantic shipping is the love between Ruby and Sapphire, two characters from Pokemon Special. they are totally different people, and are not to be compared to their anime counterparts. If you don't know what your talking about, I suggest you start educating yourself.

Yoru Ryu
10th November 2005, 3:00 PM
-_- My brain just exploded at that Hoennshipping comment.

Anyhoo, i like this ship myself. Tis nice to have cannon relationships. It's probably my favourite after ChampionShipping, GracefulShipping and SpecialShipping ^^

Kojho
10th November 2005, 5:31 PM
Great. I can't wait for that issue to come out.
*MUST READ...*

hikari_blaze
11th November 2005, 12:36 AM
Hmm... ok! Sorry bout that! ^^;;; I pretty much support this shipping as wel even though I never read the manga before. No hard feelings!

Kojho
11th November 2005, 2:00 AM
Okay, its cool. So what do you like about this pairing.

hikari_blaze
11th November 2005, 3:47 AM
Well, I think its funny with the personalities of Ruby & Sapphire. You know the saying, 'Opposite Attracts'?

DEMONCAMERUPT
11th November 2005, 10:53 AM
Well, I think its funny with the personalities of Ruby & Sapphire. You know the saying, 'Opposite Attracts'?

yeah and these two really are opposites so heres hoping they get together i support Franticshipping but i will not support its anime counterpart.

;231; ;224; ;246;

Kojho
11th November 2005, 3:38 PM
yeah, at first glance they could be any different. But then we find out their personalities were actually reversed. Plus, they look fantastic now in their new Emerald clothes.

Scizor King
11th November 2005, 3:43 PM
I'll start posting here. Ever hear the fact that Franticshipping came true already?

Red-Kun
11th November 2005, 6:54 PM
Franticshipping is another name for Hoennshipping and there is already a Hoennshipping thread.
Meh Franticshippign is totaly different to Hoennshipping if you didn't knew, so it's not like Hoennshipping

Well i knew that this pairing was cannon since the begining!

Well what do you think that Sapphire will do now? Follow Ruby? (obviously) or Just battle Groudon and Kyogre alone too? (nah)

Kojho
14th November 2005, 12:28 AM
Well, I think that even though she wants to go back to Littleroot, after Groudon and Kyogre they'll head for the League and GrandFestival. Hopefully after that the'll come back like a Fire Red/LeafGreen kind of thing.

Red-Kun
14th November 2005, 2:05 AM
But it's happening at the same time! So maybe they can't go to Kanto...

hikari_blaze
14th November 2005, 4:12 AM
What do you guys mean by like a firered/leafgreen thing?

Kojho
14th November 2005, 3:58 PM
Well, I don't mean exactly during FireRedLeafGreen. I meaning some sort of Diamond Pearl equivelent. Like how after Gold Silver Crystal Sagas, they started the Ruby Sapphire ones, then started Firered leafgreen. So mabe they'll start a new series in a year or so. Now I can't to se what the 80 day battle will be like.

hikari blaze, the link to the manga thread is in my sig, you'll find out there.

Red-Kun
15th November 2005, 1:36 AM
Well you might be right, in the D/P sagas they might appear again =P

hikari_blaze
15th November 2005, 1:59 AM
Oh, I get it now! It'd be cool if they did appear! ^__^

cυтe тogepι
16th November 2005, 3:01 AM
Ooh! FranticShipping!! I'll join the conversation...if I'm aloud to do so. ^^;; *points to banner* err, *runs away* 0_o....

Kojho
20th November 2005, 3:37 AM
Sure your allowed, anyone is welcome, as long as you talk about Franticshipping.

Anyone have any premonitions on their battle?

cυтe тogepι
20th November 2005, 3:45 AM
Sure your allowed, anyone is welcome, as long as you talk about Franticshipping.

Anyone have any premonitions on their battle?

Ok, thankies. Yeah, I hope this thread goes to hell, like another thread I post at is going @_@

Nope.

Black Murder Heavangelon
24th November 2005, 11:47 PM
we all know that franticshipping is true, or cannonc, or whatever it's supposed to be spelled.

but could someone please tell me how they confessed? i don't read the manga because i can't seem to get my hands on an english version.

Kojho
26th November 2005, 11:34 PM
^ Well, form what I could gather, the visions that they both had must have clicked and they finally realized who they were. And the prior attraction that they seemed to have had, the hints, also helped. What I know for sure is Sapphire confessed, and Ruby did somthing that almost ruined the relationship before it could start. Then he confessed.

Red-Kun
26th November 2005, 11:37 PM
Actually, Ruby is confused at the begining, but then he throws off Sapphire from Tropius and says that he loves her, but he will battle Groudon and Kyogre alone.

Vampiric Knight
26th November 2005, 11:37 PM
Well, since Franticshipping has gone canon instead of Hoennshipping (damn it, get Brendan on the anime already! *throws tomatoes at the producers' windows*), and 'cause manga and anime isn't the same, I guess this'll be different from the Hoennshipping thread. I'll join in.

Black Murder Heavangelon
26th November 2005, 11:50 PM
could someone PLEASE tell me how they confessed? i'm getting nothing over here. something like this:

"speaking"

action

"speaking"

Vampiric Knight
26th November 2005, 11:51 PM
could someone PLEASE tell me how they confessed? i'm getting nothing over here. something like this:
I honestly have no idea. I just heard they confessed.

Black Murder Heavangelon
26th November 2005, 11:53 PM
well, anyone who HAS read the manga please tell me?

Kojho
29th November 2005, 3:01 AM
The issue has NOT come out yet, we only have the teasers from Netkun. As soon as it comes out, it'll be all over this thread, don't worry.

Vampiric Knight
29th November 2005, 3:03 AM
The issue has NOT come out yet, we only have the teasers from Netkun. As soon as it comes out, it'll be all over this thread, don't worry.
And when that comes around, people will be here like hotcakes on Christmas!

Black Murder Heavangelon
29th November 2005, 4:21 AM
i hope so. because if Franticshipping is canon, then there is hope for hoennshippers all over the world.

sorry, antihoennshippers, or any other shippers who like other ships that break hoennshipping, but if Franticshipping becomes canon then so will hoennshipping. don't cry, just go do something else.

Healing-D-Vision
29th November 2005, 7:42 AM
http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Special_in_Sh%C5%8D5%2C_December_2005 _issue

Perhaps this will help you people

The funny thing about this is that Sapphire did NOT say that she loves Ruby

She says that she LIKES him, anyone who can read japanese can tell you (I can read Japanese, however, I AM NOT FLUENT and I cannot understand everything I am reading, but I can read it)

and in the very first pic they show Sapphire is saying:

"Atashi, anta no koto ga, sukittai" "I, want to like the things about you"

the "Anta no koto" part really threw me off, because it literlly means "Your thing" but from what I could gather in this scene, it stands for something like "the things about you"

for it to be love it would have to be DAIsuki for it to be "love" (or really like) or "Ai shiteiru" (which means "I'm loving you") because suki is just "like" and from what i've learned, whenever a "tai" is after a verb, it means "to want"

example "taberu" = to eat, "tabeTAI" = to want to eat

of course I could be wrong, but I am 99% sure, and I am 100% sure that she says "like" and not "love"

But thats good enough

Black Murder Heavangelon
30th November 2005, 1:53 AM
yup, my computer went with it well, and it shows them confessing to each other. so, she said she loved him.

if the pokemon manga and anime are affiliated in any way, then hoennshipping stands quite strongly. the shippings from the manga came through at the end (i think) so, that means Brendan is quite possible to appear in the anime.

Current chances of Brendan appearing in the anime-90%. Previous chances-35%

Shinndo
30th November 2005, 3:44 AM
I'm glad a topic for this was made; was confused as where to go with my Franticshipping opinions.

For the newer people, Brendan=/= Ruby and May=/= Sapphire. Franticshipping has become true (Damn... it had some corny lines though) but Hoennshipping has no relations with this shipping. So, please don't try to compare them, they are as different as you and I. As much as I support both, my heart is truly pleased that at least one has become canon.

As for Brendan's possibilty for anime entrance... There is no proof he is in the actual Anime, besides the cameo. But the movies are pretty much AU, as they don't flow from the storyline. BUT this is the Franticshipping general discussion... if you want to talk about Hoennshipping, there's a gigantic thread on here already.

True enough, my fetish with Franticshipping did spawn from Hoennshipping; But I'm a proud supporter of Hoennshipping, Pokeshipping, and Contestshipping. I'm sure two of the three will become canon as well someday.

Sapphire really struck me with her awkward personality, with Ruby being one of those er... shall I say... feminine guys... I didn't like the way the Manga was heading. Reading along and getting to know their history a little more, it has turned into a great story... one that made this shippers heart happy.

EDIT: Would also like to thank the OP, for starting this thread.

~Shinndo

Black Murder Heavangelon
30th November 2005, 4:11 AM
is there a name for the site random h3ro posted?

like www.[web name].com?

Kojho
7th December 2005, 1:47 AM
I'm glad a topic for this was made; was confused as where to go with my Franticshipping opinions.

For the newer people, Brendan=/= Ruby and May=/= Sapphire. Franticshipping has become true (Damn... it had some corny lines though) but Hoennshipping has no relations with this shipping. So, please don't try to compare them, they are as different as you and I. As much as I support both, my heart is truly pleased that at least one has become canon.

As for Brendan's possibilty for anime entrance... There is no proof he is in the actual Anime, besides the cameo. But the movies are pretty much AU, as they don't flow from the storyline. BUT this is the Franticshipping general discussion... if you want to talk about Hoennshipping, there's a gigantic thread on here already.

True enough, my fetish with Franticshipping did spawn from Hoennshipping; But I'm a proud supporter of Hoennshipping, Pokeshipping, and Contestshipping. I'm sure two of the three will become canon as well someday.

Sapphire really struck me with her awkward personality, with Ruby being one of those er... shall I say... feminine guys... I didn't like the way the Manga was heading. Reading along and getting to know their history a little more, it has turned into a great story... one that made this shippers heart happy.

EDIT: Would also like to thank the OP, for starting this thread.

~Shinndo

First off, I agree completely. People who don't take the time to look into the characters of the ship are ****ing annyoying, especially when they refuse to believe you.

And my liking for this ship is what spawned my love for Hoennshipping, just about the opposite of yours. I agree, I didn't like how the plot was heading, especially with the personalities. But this issue and the last couple make up for all of that.

But I'm a proud supporter of Hoennshipping, Pokeshipping, and Contestshipping. I'm sure two of the three will become canon as well someday.

Off topic, but dont you hate it when people accuse you of being a traitor, for liking Contest and Hoennshipping?

And your welcome for creating this thread.

Shinndo
8th December 2005, 12:58 AM
First off, I agree completely. People who don't take the time to look into the characters of the ship are ****ing annyoying, especially when they refuse to believe you.

Annoying... so very annoying...

And my liking for this ship is what spawned my love for Hoennshipping, just about the opposite of yours. I agree, I didn't like how the plot was heading, especially with the personalities. But this issue and the last couple make up for all of that.

How coincidental. *laughs* But I've been love sick with Hoennshipping ever since I've picked up the game. =3

Off topic, but dont you hate it when people accuse you of being a traitor, for liking Contest and Hoennshipping?

I support the majority of ships, but they are the ones I really like. So, if I like two contradicting ships... that often happens...

So, onto Franticshipping... for a first topic how about... Predictions for the upcoming issue?

~Shinndo

Kojho
8th December 2005, 2:36 AM
Well, I hope after the battle, that they continue their jouney, and add to their goofing off and arguments some affection. I really don't want them to return to Littleroot. Somthing like FireRed/Leafgreen in a few years?