PDA

View Full Version : Les Miserables, anyone? :0

Phantom_Bugsy
10th November 2005, 4:37 PM
....cause I'm totally on crack.

Lately, as one can see, I have been OBSESSED with Les Miserables. The book, the musical, either. XD And mostly with Feuilly. XD

Anyone enjoy any pairings from Les Mis? :D

Mine (MOSTLY the Revolutionaries):

Feuilly x Joly (PANSYLOVE I TELL YOU.)
Combeferre x Courfeyrac
Eponine x Cosette (Why fight over Marius when you can have each other? :D)
Grantaire x Joly (on a one-sided basis, if yanno what I mean ;D)
Courfeyrac x Feuilly
Combeferre x Joly
Bahorel x Bossuet
Prouvaire x Joly x Feuilly (...yes.)
Enjolras x Marius

...etcetera. XD Anyone up for it, or is this thread doomed to die on the barricades? D:

Kveran
11th November 2005, 3:15 AM
Eponine x Cosette (Why fight over Marius when you can have each other? )

-snickers- Good way to put it.

Phantom_Bugsy
12th November 2005, 11:51 PM
Well...XD It would leave room for Marius to go play with Enjolras or something. Which would make Grantaire sad and have to have Combeferre comfort him. Which would make Courfeyrac lonely. Which would make Prouvaire try to write him poetry. And then Joly would get jealous that Courfeyrac gets poetry. And he will pretend AGAIN to be sick and get hotflashes. So Feuilly will make him a pretty little fan. And Bahorel and Bossuet will be all OMGFFFFWUTjrtigkv and Victor Hugo will roll in his grave.

Yes.

Seijiro Mafuné
13th November 2005, 12:40 AM
He's already rolling, thanks to you all.

Sorta off, but what was the name of that little kid who died when he was picking up ammunitions and things for the revolutionaries?

Phantom_Bugsy
13th November 2005, 1:20 AM
Gavroche! :0 I so forgot about him! >___0;

......*sticks him with Marius and runs*

Kveran
14th November 2005, 3:02 AM
Gavroche with Marius? If I had to stick him with anyone (and I don't, because he doesn't seem like he cares much one way or the other) I'd put him with Eponine... just to see the fireworks.

Phantom_Bugsy
14th November 2005, 11:55 AM
lol. XD It'd be interesting to see how Thenardier reacts to that one. XD

*writes a Feuilly x Joly fic* >___>;;;; asdfghjkl. It's so cute. Cause Feuilly's all like OMGPOORPLZ and Joly's all OMGYOU'REPOORYOU'REGONNAGIMMEDISEASESbutyou'rekind acute and then they're all LOLW00TBED and Enjolras is like ........wut

I'm sorry, it's 5:50 AM and I got like two hours of sleep 8D

Hmmm....one pair I don't get is Enjolras x Eponine. >__> I mean, I usually love the idea of pairs like that cause it DESTROYS canon stuff completely, but....ecchhhh. x___X And the only ones I can see Enjolras truly caring about are Combeferre (....I swear to ****ing god it's CANON.) and Grantaire but only out of pity. XD So mostly Combeferre.

Ketsuban
1st December 2005, 2:18 AM
I've never read Les Mis... I'll have to keep this all in mind if I ever do!

Phantom_Bugsy
1st December 2005, 8:45 PM
8D Yey.

Yes, yes you will. Cause barricade boys. And Frenchboys obsessed with Poland.

Tropical Spirit
1st December 2005, 9:30 PM
Never read the books but Joly x Feuilly (lolz i spelted corrict!1 :B)=win.
It is better than Combeferre x Joly. D: *shudders in disgust*

Phantom_Bugsy
1st December 2005, 9:53 PM
YOU GOTTA READ IT! XD

But...Combeferre and Joly are both med students! XD I can see it now. 'OMG, COMBEFERRE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY JOLY?! *Polish anger!*" "...we're studying anatomy, Feuilly! ...^^;;" "........Uh-huh."