PDA

View Full Version : Redundant Team (that might be good)

Eontios
10th November 2005, 10:26 PM
Okay, here's a team that you might find hard to criticize... it's a really redundant type team. Please find alternate movesets without changing the pokemon. Also list pokemon that you think might KO this team, overall. (not just a one on one) Please don't list different natures for the Lati@s and Metagross. Also don't list Breeding moves, and Calm Mind, Earthquake, Shadow Ball, and all other TMs twice, unless you can buy it in Emerald.

Armaldo, Adamant,
Rock Slide, Brick Break, Body Slam, Swords Dance
EV trained in defense and attack

Skarmory, Impish
Drill Peck, Steel Wing, Counter, Body Slam
EV trained in defense and attack

Metagross, Hardy
Thunderpunch, Shadow Ball, Meteor Mash, Earthquake
EV trained in Attack and Speed

Latios, Impish
Psychic, Surf, Reflect, Light Screen
EV trained in Defese and Sp. Defense

Latias, Gentle
Mist Ball, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Wish
EV trained in Sp. Defense and Sp. Attack

Latios, Naive
Dragon Claw, Psychic, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam
EV trained in Sp. Attack, Sp. Defense, and HP

I added Body Slam to two pokemon to paralyze pokemon that would be faster than my slower pokemon such as Metagross. Metagross has a neutrual nature to give a bigger hit with thunderpunch that can 2KO Skarmory that are resistant to Metagross's other attacks. Counter was used because Skarmory and Armaldo have high defense.

Now the Lati birds... I'm a Eon bird lover, so these three play a major role in my team. The Impish Latios is a tank, due to it's unlucky nature. The Latias is a special tank, so it uses mist ball to make Kyogre/Starmie utterly useless. (hahaha...no offense.) Wish is for Pokemon that don't have as much staying power. The Naive Latios is an all out Sweeper. Not much to explain there.

chaos952
10th November 2005, 11:12 PM
Please find alternate movesets without changing the pokemon.

Also don't list Breeding moves, and Calm Mind, Earthquake, Shadow Ball, and all other TMs twice, unless you can buy it in Emerald.

Looks like we can't rate your team then.

Please don't list different natures for the Lati@s and Metagross.

Metagross: Adamant.

Lati@s: Timid.

Ditch the ubers. Also, there is no need to have 3 Pokemon of the same type (and 2 of the same Pokemon while we're at it).

By the way, Starmie utterly rapes everybody on your team (except Metagross, which doesn't like Surfs). Blissey makes your Lati@s cry.