PDA

View Full Version : *Falls Through Ceiling*

Dark
11th November 2005, 1:25 AM
Well, I am here ^^! I have been to Serebii before, but I decided to start over ^^! So umm... hi!

You might know me as:
Abskull
Link

If you're a DNAngel fan (anime/manga), then you'll know what my username means. And yes, I love anime!

♥~Darkness Within~♥
11th November 2005, 1:27 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums PM me if u want to be my friend or if you
need help

Orgasmo
11th November 2005, 1:28 AM
Welcome, prove yourself in the forums if you want to be my 'buddy'.

Mimori Kiryu
11th November 2005, 1:30 AM
Well, I am here ^^! I have been to Serebii before, but I decided to start over ^^! So umm... hi!

You might know me as:
Abskull
Link

If you're a DNAngel fan (anime/manga), then you'll know what my username means. And yes, I love anime!

Welcome to SPPF! Yes, I know your username...Dark is hot. -^^-
To welcome you here's a DNAngel pic! :D

http://www.luak.net/leigh/dnangel.jpg

Wolf Goddess
11th November 2005, 1:33 AM
This is what a new post is about. Not just some random "hi" with a Dark Lugia smilie.

Welcome, and Dark is one of my favorite bishounen.

unownmew
11th November 2005, 2:33 AM
Hello, welcome.
I hope you enjoy yourelf here.
If you need anything, or want a friend, PM me, ok?

I like anime too, but I haven't seen much aside from Pkmn...

Nny
11th November 2005, 2:36 AM
Welcome new kid to sppf, you will love it here a lot.

Blazikens_Brushfire
11th November 2005, 2:36 AM
Hi, Dark, welcome to SPPF. If you need some help around the forums, go over to the Newbie Adoption Agency thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=87521. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Medical Meccanica
11th November 2005, 2:38 AM
Welcome to Sppf, where nobody is short of insults and people seem to not have learned you can make a point and be nice at the same time.

I am your host today. Or not. I'll be leaving this thread soon anyways.

Dark
11th November 2005, 2:47 AM
Wow O.O... so many nice people ^^!

Megg Lavender
11th November 2005, 2:49 AM
Wow O.O... so many nice people ^^!

Lol, yeah, people here are nice. XD Anyway, I'm Shadow_KurseXD, and welcome to the forums! Enjoy the forums like I did! ^_^

Momoko Lover
11th November 2005, 2:51 AM
Hi, hello, and uh.... oh yeah! Welcome! I'm not good at remembering stuff, so um..... hope you like it here!!!:)

Orgasmo
11th November 2005, 2:54 AM
Wow O.O... so many nice people ^^!Not really. Didn't you know we're all flesh-eating zombies? :)

Dark
11th November 2005, 2:57 AM
Umm... okay XD! But you're not radio-active hamsters right? My job is to detroy them XD!

Orgasmo
11th November 2005, 3:03 AM
I'm a radioactive-flesh eating-zombie hamster. You gonna try and destroy me now?

Silver Ryu
11th November 2005, 1:36 PM
Hi, welcome. Never seen or read DNAngel, simply because I can't find the first volume. Hope you like it here.

OzBlackman
11th November 2005, 5:07 PM
welcome back then :D

Vertical Bird
11th November 2005, 5:18 PM
Hi welcome to SPPF hope you enjoy your stay.

Chelc
11th November 2005, 6:21 PM
*waves*

I LOVE YOUR USERNAME. I LOVE DNANGEL. YAY I LOVE YOU. XD J/K but still, you're awesome. 8D

I just need to buy the last 3 episodes, and I have the entire series. Then I have to read to the manga, 'cuz...I have to. ^^;

lol. Anyway. Enough of DNAngel. XD Welcome to SPPf and enjoy your time here! PM me anytime ^___^

-:Buro-kun Tsubasa:-
11th November 2005, 6:46 PM
Hi Dark, Welcome! Read the rules yadda yadda yadda. Well, I'm Deoxytwo, soon to be Broken Wings, Pm me for a buddy. Never seen nor rread DNAngel, but I like the name. I'm conkers XD. Hope you want to be my friend. Well, urm, nice Plurple! the piccy's a tad too big, naww well. Enjoy. *Backs away*

PhQnix
11th November 2005, 7:18 PM
Welcome to the big ol' world of SPPF.

My only suggestion is that your text is unreadble on some skins, other than that you seem nice enough.