PDA

View Full Version : Look I am sorry

Sk8terDude
11th November 2005, 1:44 AM
My brother is writing this. Since I see you all hate my "Speak"
Look,I realy wanted to join but I didnt read the rules. So now I read the rules and will try to get better at typing but for now please try to help me.

now i m srry again so,lets tri agan?

Ethereal
11th November 2005, 1:47 AM
Err...Who cares? Why are you posting to tell us that you're going to read the rules? You want a freakin' round of applause? Want a cookie? Are we supposed to be proud of you?

-_-

Luke Groundwalker
11th November 2005, 1:47 AM
Alright, I'm not too sure if I believe your excuse but I'll accept your appology either way. So, again, welcome to SPPf!

Medical Meccanica
11th November 2005, 1:49 AM
If you can't type correctly then don't go to forums.
and iin case you haven't noticed this is the introduction forum.

Orgasmo
11th November 2005, 1:50 AM
Here's your cookie --> *
Umm, yeah. Welcome, or not >_>

Sk8terDude
11th November 2005, 2:03 AM
Again I his brother is typing this time in my opinion.
Look my brother may not be the boy genius but he is trying to be good. He just told me what to type so it probaly didnt make sense. He said he read the rules and he wants to try again. Also,why are you guys being to mean? Its like everyone who makes a tiny mistakes with breaking the rules you automactically target. Well whatever this is my brothers account,not mine.
Adios.

Yeh gys. u can sown it out rite? so u can almos unertand?wel i am tryin tat mattrs rite?

Thriller
11th November 2005, 2:10 AM
Would you please stop being a hypocrite? Your 'brother' keeps saying you will type better but at the end of your post you do the sloppy wording again.

Momoko Lover
11th November 2005, 2:13 AM
Why did you listen to your brother anyway? I mean it seems so confusing, not to be rude or anything.

Sk8terDude
11th November 2005, 2:14 AM
bcause he is typing.duh. wats a hypocite?

Darato
11th November 2005, 2:19 AM
Might I say you type it into Microsoft Word. See if it's alright then cut and paste.

Wolf Goddess
11th November 2005, 2:21 AM
http://www.iespell.com/download.php

For God's sake man.

And sorry threads aren't allowed.

-Gesperrt