PDA

View Full Version : Battle Frontier shippings

DEMONCAMERUPT
11th November 2005, 9:42 AM
since we are now in the Battle Frontier arc in the anime i thought it would be good to come up with some shippings for it.

i'll start

BATTLETOWERSHIPPING: a pairing of Ash and Anabel.

SEVIPERSHIPPING: Lucy and Jessie.

now you guys come up with some.

hikari_blaze
11th November 2005, 5:43 PM
I came up with Noland and Anabel and Anabel and Lucy!

articuno_trumps_all
11th November 2005, 6:49 PM
I like PulseShipping Noland x Adan. Blame jolteonjak plz! LOL

fanderichie
11th November 2005, 9:06 PM
The one I like is Tucker/Wallace...<3

CyberCubed
11th November 2005, 9:09 PM
Lucy/Flannery for me. :o

articuno_trumps_all
12th November 2005, 1:43 AM
The one I like is Tucker/Wallace...<3
Wow. I can totally see it. Brawly and Steven would be likely to join in.

DEMONCAMERUPT
12th November 2005, 2:22 AM
I don't suppose any has any ideas for some straight pairings. oh hikari blaze what the hell do you call your pairings.

;100; ;108;;201-n; ;201-?; ;201-d;

articuno_trumps_all
12th November 2005, 2:26 AM
I don't suppose any has any ideas for some straight pairings. oh hikari blaze what the hell do you call your pairings.
Why would we want to do what when they’re all so incredibly gay? Lots of smiles is t3h ugly.
I think Lucy and Sabrina would be a great ship. Brina would be on top, as always.

DEMONCAMERUPT
12th November 2005, 3:44 AM
Why would we want to do what when they’re all so incredibly gay? Lots of smiles is t3h ugly.
I think Lucy and Sabrina would be a great ship. Brina would be on top, as always.

you know what you say is what you are.
and Anabel is not gay she's to busy sleeping with Ash to think about girls in that way.

;100; ;037;

taitofan
12th November 2005, 4:01 AM
Using random pokemon smilies is also against the rules genius, so listen to Arti; he knows what he's talking about. D:

Anyways, HiisuxMikuri and HarleyxHiisu make my heart happy. <3 And DatsuraxAdan because of jolteonjak. Oh, KogomexRira is cute too~! *happy fangirl sigh*

articuno_trumps_all
12th November 2005, 4:15 AM
you know what you say is what you are.
LOL. What is that supposed to mean. I'm bi. Practically everyone knows that. I just support mostly yaoi ships in pokemon because pokemon very, very gay.

and Anabel is not gay she's to busy sleeping with Ash to think about girls in that way.
LMAO. Whatever you say. LMAO.

Anyways, HiisuxMikuri and HarleyxHiisu make my heart happy. <3 And DatsuraxAdan because of jolteonjak.
Jolteonjak got to you too. It is a good ship.
Hey, Anabel x Lucy is pretty good. They've got clashing personalities, but I think those two lesies could make it work. Brina could get in there too.

psilocybin
12th November 2005, 5:16 AM
Rira x Kogomi. It's my favorite ship. It owns, andand, omg. I love it so much. ;0; +waves OTP flag+

And other ones that aren't OTPs, but I like:
- Jindai x Datsura: +fanboy!giggle+ ... >_> It's hot. Stfu.
- Enishida x Hiisu: NOSEBLEEDSHIPPING 4EVER </n00b>
- One sided Azami x Kagetsu: One sided on Azami's part. I could totally imagine her getting a crush on him.
- Jindai + Kogomi: Because it's cute. D:

And I like others too, but that's the main ones I like. 8D

Blackjack Gabbiani
12th November 2005, 5:18 AM
We all know Scott's doing them all.

psilocybin
12th November 2005, 5:21 AM

But of course~
It's, like, Eni x the whole damn Frontier = OTPplz. 8D

Which reminds me, Eni x Rira. Cute, loli couple thing~ It seems to work with Eni being the assumed pedo-stalker thing, and yeah.
+shuts up+

DEMONCAMERUPT
12th November 2005, 5:58 AM
dammit when i posted this thread i did it hoping htat some of you would at leats put one STRAIGHT pairing in but i find mostly filled with yuri and yoai shippings come please someone do at least one straight pairing.

psilocybin
12th November 2005, 6:00 AM
Uh, if you read though this, you'll see that there are a couple.
Though, most hetero couples with these guys in it don't strike me as very interesting. >.>

DEMONCAMERUPT
12th November 2005, 6:03 AM
Uh, if you read though this, you'll see that there are a couple. :C

true but please note i do not know all the Japanese names for Characters and i was thinking more along the lines of pairings involving Ash and co or team rocket being paired with a frontier brain.

psilocybin
12th November 2005, 6:13 AM
Oh~
Well, there's a Japanese - English guide in the anime section, I'm too lazy to get the exact URL, but that should help if you were wondering on who different characters were. ^^

Uh, Rira x Haruka then. It's kind of cute~ I could see it anime-wise and game-wise happening...

articuno_trumps_all
12th November 2005, 6:19 AM
So ture. Scott is the pimp-master. I think, however, that Tucker is the main guy for Scott. I tend to blame psilocybin and his damn cute fanart.

Which brings me back to Wallace x Tucker. Since fanderichie brought it up, the ship has been spinning in my little head. Not only do they come off as aesthetically pleasing as a couple, they also are so similar in terms of fanbases. As Phantom_Bugsy would say, they are “noob-bait,” but I adore the flamboyant guys. They are homosexual love <3333333.

Though, most hetero couples with these guys in it don't strike me as very interesting. >.>

Amen to that. They're also less logical.

DEMONCAMERUPT
12th November 2005, 7:17 AM
So ture. Scott is the pimp-master. I think, however, that Tucker is the main guy for Scott. I tend to blame psilocybin and his damn cute fanart.

Which brings me back to Wallace x Tucker. Since fanderichie brought it up, the ship has been spinning in my little head. Not only do they come off as aesthetically pleasing as a couple, they also are so similar in terms of fanbases. As Phantom_Bugsy would say, they are “noob-bait,” but I adore the flamboyant guys. They are homosexual love <3333333.

Amen to that. They're also less logical.

Well from a certain point of view. as you'll find with everything in life it all depends on the points of view we cling too. damit now you have going all jedi like i hope your happy. oh and Greta x James.

taitofan
12th November 2005, 12:17 PM
HiisuxKojirou would be cute. <3 And of course the BF orgy is an extremely interesting concept. =3

I saw HiisuxAzami fanart before. It was... Odd. Pretty, but I can't say I was wild about the pairing. Hiisu seems too... Well, he seems too into guys to be into someone like Azami. And Azami would make a killer threesome with Kogome and Rira. <3

fanderichie
12th November 2005, 3:29 PM
Well, If I tell you the truth, I like all the ships that involve Tucker and other male. He doesn't seem to like girls.

articuno_trumps_all
12th November 2005, 6:02 PM
HiisuxKojirou would be cute. <3 And of course the BF orgy is an extremely interesting concept. =3
You know that was Scott's plan all along when he came up with it.

Well, If I tell you the truth, I like all the ships that involve Tucker and other male. He doesn't seem to like girls.
No, he certain doesn't seem to at all. I don't know if any could find a Tucker x female ship that works.

psilocybin
12th November 2005, 6:03 PM
Azami x Hiisu isn't too bad. I think it's kinda cute... But that's probably because I consider her to have more of a penis then the rest of the guys at the Frontier. wtf