PDA

View Full Version : Shipping Rumours

STJ
11th November 2005, 10:54 PM
This thread is for those who have heard shipping rumours (Pokemon or otherwise) and would like to share due to shear hilarious-ness ^_^

I'll start

Can't go past the good old "Ash and Misty kiss in the last episode!!"

I also heard someone say that there was a Ash version of Misty's song.. somehow I doubt it is true

tactlessdarckcloud
11th November 2005, 11:16 PM
does the "Giovanni is Ash father" count(hey,some kind of relation to Delia...)

CyberCubed
11th November 2005, 11:24 PM
Prof. Ivy "raped" Brock back in the Orange Islands. That's one of the more popular rumours I heard, because it could actually be true,

Meganium Ex
11th November 2005, 11:26 PM
Finnaly, a thread like this! ^_~ Well, here are mines to share!

1.Someone said that Marina and Kenta were gonna join the group of Ash, May, Max, and Brock 0_o

2.Another said that Melody would be in Movie 9, but that's a BIG doubt...

And that's all for now.

STJ
12th November 2005, 12:47 AM
HMM.. rape.. I have heard of that, I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't true though.. somehow I don't think we were meant to know..

anyway.. another rumour... this was posted years ago, as you can probably tell

ASH AND MISTY CONFESS THEIR LOVE WHEN ASH GETS HIS 6TH JOHTO BADGE! I'M SERIOUS!

FIRST OF ALL I WENT TO POKEMONTOP50.COM, AND WENT IN THE CHAT ROOM. A FRIEND OF MINE NAMED "TRUNKZ," WAS IN THE ROOM. I WAS TALKING TO HIM ABOUT HOW THERE (AT THE TIME) WAS LIKE, NO AAML (ASH AND MISTY LOVE) IN THE JOHTO JOURNIED.

HE EXPLAINED TO ME THAT I WAS WRONG, AND THERE WAS A FAMOUS "6TH BADGE EPISODE," GOIN' AROUND, WHERE ASH AND MISYT CONFESS!

AT FIRST I DIDN'T BELIEVE HIM (LIKE YOU PROBABLY DON'T BELIEVE ME NOW), BUT THEN HE TOLD ME THE EPISODE SYNOPSIS - AND WHAT THE EP IS ALL ABOUT! IT'S TRUE!

THEN LATER A DIFF. ONLINE PAL OF MINE (NOT FROM TOP50), E-MAILED ME ABOUT AAML. I TOLD HER ABOUT THE BADGE EP, AND SHE THEN CONTACTED HER JAPANESE ONLINE FRIEND! THE JAPANESE ONLINE FRIEND SAID IT WAS TRUE, AND HE HAD WATCHED THE EPISODE!

Meganium Ex
12th November 2005, 12:54 AM
HMM.. rape.. I have heard of that, I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't true though.. somehow I don't think we were meant to know..

anyway.. another rumour... this was posted years ago, as you can probably tell

ASH AND MISTY CONFESS THEIR LOVE WHEN ASH GETS HIS 6TH JOHTO BADGE! I'M SERIOUS!

FIRST OF ALL I WENT TO POKEMONTOP50.COM, AND WENT IN THE CHAT ROOM. A FRIEND OF MINE NAMED "TRUNKZ," WAS IN THE ROOM. I WAS TALKING TO HIM ABOUT HOW THERE (AT THE TIME) WAS LIKE, NO AAML (ASH AND MISTY LOVE) IN THE JOHTO JOURNIED.

HE EXPLAINED TO ME THAT I WAS WRONG, AND THERE WAS A FAMOUS "6TH BADGE EPISODE," GOIN' AROUND, WHERE ASH AND MISYT CONFESS!

AT FIRST I DIDN'T BELIEVE HIM (LIKE YOU PROBABLY DON'T BELIEVE ME NOW), BUT THEN HE TOLD ME THE EPISODE SYNOPSIS - AND WHAT THE EP IS ALL ABOUT! IT'S TRUE!

THEN LATER A DIFF. ONLINE PAL OF MINE (NOT FROM TOP50), E-MAILED ME ABOUT AAML. I TOLD HER ABOUT THE BADGE EP, AND SHE THEN CONTACTED HER JAPANESE ONLINE FRIEND! THE JAPANESE ONLINE FRIEND SAID IT WAS TRUE, AND HE HAD WATCHED THE EPISODE!
Wow! That was hard to belive!(Not you, what your friend said)Another great rumor! Oh yeah, heres another one I forgot to say earlier.

3.Someone actually said that Ash and Misty were gonna confess their love in "The Bicker, The Better!" He/She said that Misty was Andy in discauise! It was only one person, but as soon as I heard him/her, I (Of course!) didn't blive it. No one would belive that!

Satoshi
12th November 2005, 1:13 AM
I'm suprised that no one has mentioned the ol' "Prof. Oak has fun with Ash's mom when he's out on his journey!" That's scares me because it actually might be true. :/

And don't forget the classic "Prof. Oak is really Ash's father and Ash is really Gary's distant uncle!" ._.;

Meganium Ex
12th November 2005, 1:14 AM
I'm suprised that no one has mentioned the ol' "Prof. Oak has fun with Ash's mom when he's out on his journey!" That's scares me because it actually might be true. :/

And don't forget the classic "Prof. Oak is really Ash's father and Ash is really Gary's distant uncle!" ._.;
Ah, forgot about those!

articuno_trumps_all
12th November 2005, 1:29 AM
Prof. Ivy "raped" Brock back in the Orange Islands. That's one of the more popular rumours I heard, because it could actually be true,
Well I heard that Brock realized he was a homosexual, and that is why he was so upset. He still tries to keep up the straight image though.

ImJessieTR
12th November 2005, 3:03 AM
Then there's the idea that Jesse and James will marry and have kids like they supposedly do in the manga somewhere.

Robert0427
12th November 2005, 5:10 AM
I've heard all of these rumours before especially the one where Ash & Misty were supposed to kiss after the 6th Johto badge was attained but this scene never even happened as i watch that episode

I think that there is a very high chance that Ash & Misty will kiss in the next season of pokemon after Battle Froniter if she return as a permanent cast member

articuno_trumps_all
12th November 2005, 5:12 AM
I think that there is a very high chance that Ash & Misty will kiss in the next season of pokemon after Battle Froniter if she return as a permanent cast member
Not very likely.

Mysty
12th November 2005, 1:04 PM
Oh....rumor time.....*heeheeheeheehee*

Okay. Rumors.....rumors....

uhm.....I heard about some real true eldershippy coming soon. But we all trust rumors so well.

And now for my obligatory Broadway rumor:

For the record breaking performance of Phantom, they will change the ending to an Erik x Christine ending once. She will stay with Erik!

Roses Ablaze
12th November 2005, 2:58 PM
The three rumors that boggle me the most:

Domino is Giovanni's sex slave.
Professor Ivy raped Brock.
Giovanni is Ash's father, which is proven by the fact that the writers put a huge amount of effort into keeping them apart. <--I find this one to be the most annoying.

Satoshi
12th November 2005, 5:11 PM
I personally think that no Shipping would happen in Pokemon. &#172;&#172; But....that's just me. >_>

Oh, and another classic one, the ol' "Team Rocket doesn't follow Ash for Pikachu, they're really stalking him and trying to get in his pants!" .....I'm afraid that might be true. *GASP* >_>

Revolutionary Destiny
12th November 2005, 6:57 PM
I heard most of these rumors before. One shipping rumor I heard was that after the episode "Holy Matrimony," Jessie and James were supposed to get together/married and leave the show to be replaced by Cassidy and Butch. But the fans liked Jessie and James so the writers kept them on the show.

I'm really sure that isn't true, but it is interesting.

Meganium Ex
12th November 2005, 7:30 PM
I heard most of these rumors before. One shipping rumor I heard was that after the episode "Holy Matrimony," Jessie and James were supposed to get together/married and leave the show to be replaced by Cassidy and Butch. But the fans liked Jessie and James so the writers kept them on the show.

I'm really sure that isn't true, but it is interesting.
It sure is. And I'm sure the writers wouldn't do that since C&B are waaaay smarter then J&J, and even them being reaplace by J&J would still mean that TR would still lose every time, and that would way too emberessing for 2 SMART Rocket members.

Locke-Kefka
13th November 2005, 2:44 AM
this is one i heard at skool. but i doubt it's true because most of the kids tell lies : ash did may

Kanta-chan
13th November 2005, 6:30 PM
this is one i heard at skool. but i doubt it's true because most of the kids tell lies : ash did may
0_o . . . Highly doubt that one.

Domino is Giovanni's sex slave.
I heard that one too. >_>;

Giovanni is Ash's father, which is proven by the fact that the writers put a huge amount of effort into keeping them apart. <--I find this one to be the most annoying.
Yeah . . . very annoying. ¬_¬ I've heard that one a couple of times, but that bugs me the most is that if it's true, how can Ash have black hair. XD Genetics are weird. O_o

Most of the rumors on this page are the ones I've heard. Like the 'infamous' "ASH KISSED MISTY BEFORE LEAVING!" thing. =P

Raziel
13th November 2005, 6:36 PM
"There is a site on the internet where you can download an episode where Ash and Misty confess their love for each other"

*sigh* -_-

articuno_trumps_all
13th November 2005, 7:00 PM
*Sigh* I thought everyone knew Ho-Oh was Ash's father. XP

STJ
14th November 2005, 2:04 AM
"There is a site on the internet where you can download an episode where Ash and Misty confess their love for each other"

*sigh* -_-

heh, where'd you hear that one?

Another rumour I remember...

Ash gives Misty his hat to remember him by...

cold_katanagirl
14th November 2005, 2:23 AM
All the rumors I hear either Ash x Misty or some Giovanni x Delia x Oak thing.

Ash giving his hat to Misty when she left was popular.

Mysty
14th November 2005, 6:15 AM
Let's see......my favorite rumor....oh yes.....

The shipping rumor thta bothers me most is the one based on the Pokemon 2000 traiiler scene where Misty has to be held back from Ash jumping off a cliff.

"OMGZ! Tehy toallyconfessed their luv"

CyberCubed
14th November 2005, 3:01 PM
Heh, nearly all shipping rumours involve Ash/Misty in some way. Thank goodness there aren't nearly as many now as there used to be, since Misty is no longer on the show.

Although you still get, "Ash and Misty confess their love via telephone and e-mail while Ash travels through the Hoenn region."

PokeProphet
14th November 2005, 4:08 PM
Funny that everyone is so busy saying "OMG the Pokazhipperz did diz they so dumb lolz" that they all forget the most recent one, the one about one of Misty's Pokemon being the father of the baby Azurill Tracey gave to Misty. Which would of course mean that they are in love, because everybody knows that if your dog humps the dog of the eldery guy next door, you secretly have the hots for him.

And the "Giovanni is Ash's father thing" is disproven. In "The Return of Mewtwo" Ash and Giovanni meet, and they didn't say anything like "OMG daddy?" or something like that.

articuno_trumps_all
14th November 2005, 11:42 PM
Funny that everyone is so busy saying "OMG the Pokazhipperz did diz they so dumb lolz" that they all forget the most recent one, the one about one of Misty's Pokemon being the father of the baby Azurill Tracey gave to Misty. Which would of course mean that they are in love, because everybody knows that if your dog humps the dog of the eldery guy next door, you secretly have the hots for him.
Well, sometimes pokemon falling in love can be a good hint. As in "Friends till the end," Ash and Richie stared into each other's eyes while their pikachu were making out. In that case, their pokemon were just enacting what Ash and Richie couldn't be shown doing on TV. In the case of Misty and Tracey, that ship just don't hold up. Besides, there are hints for Tracey x Everybody. Even Richie.

And the "Giovanni is Ash's father thing" is disproven. In "The Return of Mewtwo" Ash and Giovanni meet, and they didn't say anything like "OMG daddy?" or something like that.
I’m telling you guys. Ho-Oh is Ash’s father. I thought everyone knew this. XP LOL

Jo-Jo
15th November 2005, 7:50 PM
XDDD

I remember the rumour (which, OK, I totally bought into) that May had some sappy line in Come What May about Drew's attitude not really bothering her. Ooops! You'd have thought in all the months that one was floating around, somebody would have realised the truth sooner, seeing as that episode had, y'know, been dubbed. XD Silly us.

I'm surprised no-one's mentioned the Infamous and Annoying "all of that romance stuff between Ash and Misty was added in by 4kids as part of a huge dubbing conspiracy to shove Pokeshipping hints down our throats!" anti-AAML party line yet, btw. Probably ranking alongside "in the original, Butterfree died" for sheer ability to keep staggering on and on and on no matter how many times it's disproven.

Meganium Ex
15th November 2005, 8:37 PM
Actally, that MAY be true

In Misty's BIO on Serebii's main site says that Azurill was given by Tracy to her

And Marill being Azurill's Mother or Father thing can be true though

In my opinion, Orangeshipping has the most cance of being cannon now with all the Cronicles

Seijiro Mafuné
15th November 2005, 8:55 PM
It can't be a cannon, it doesn't have enough steel. Or other materials that make up cannons.

Canon? Who knows? Maybe. Not a cannon, though.

Meganium Ex
15th November 2005, 9:01 PM
It can't be a cannon, it doesn't have enough steel. Or other materials that make up cannons.

Canon? Who knows? Maybe. Not a cannon, though.
Well you never what those writers are planning

And a other rumor: Someone said(In Kanto before the Orange Islands 0.o) an episode will aire that Ash dies and Misty Brock would be able to confess there love without Ash teasing them :p

Devilrose
15th November 2005, 9:04 PM
You know, I can remember when I believed the rumor that Ash and Misty would kiss in the final episode...and I think I used to be among the people that thought Giovanni was Ash's father. Heck the more I think about it the more it seems like I thought anything on the internet must be true...

...And then I got into chatlines and everything changed.

Anyway...as for that Azurill thing...we really don't know who the (father/mother, choose appropiate) is. All we really know is that Tracey's Marill is the (father/mother, choose appropiate). Although I remember reading speculation about Psyduck being the father somewhere...

Toran Frostbite
16th November 2005, 1:58 AM
Anyway...as for that Azurill thing...we really don't know who the (father/mother, choose appropiate) is. All we really know is that Tracey's Marill is the (father/mother, choose appropiate). Although I remember reading speculation about Psyduck being the father somewhere...

Be it that no one's really ever discussed sex between pokemon on the show and if it's the same as the game's system, by default, that probably makes Marill the mother. Also since the egg was with him, further proof.

Otherwise, Misty's not only hiding her Marill from us and gave the egg it bore to Tracey to take care of, but it doesn't make sense that Tracey would gift her with her own egg-child. So.

*chucks her $0.02 into the cup*

Silver Ryu
16th November 2005, 2:58 AM
I’m telling you guys. Ho-Oh is Ash’s father. I thought everyone knew this. XP LOL

I remember that person! There was someone who actually believed that!

articuno_trumps_all
16th November 2005, 3:34 AM
I remember that person! There was someone who actually believed that!
LOL! It makes more sense than Giovanni is Ash's father. That theory is unoriginal and senseless. But Ho-Oh! It makes more sense. XP

Lil Brother
16th November 2005, 4:39 AM
Oh, c'mon people. Is it not obvious that Tracey is Azurill's father?

articuno_trumps_all
16th November 2005, 4:43 AM
Tracey does want to get with everyone, so I wouldn't put it past him. LOL

PokeProphet
16th November 2005, 10:58 AM
Actally, that MAY be true
Yes. Just like Ash kissing Misty in the final episode of the anime MAY be true. We wouldn't know, because we haven't seen the bloody last episode, now have we?

In my opinion, Orangeshipping has the most cance of being cannon now with all the Cronicles
In my opinion, that's not the thing being discussed on this thread. http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=75374

And a other rumor: Someone said(In Kanto before the Orange Islands 0.o) an episode will aire that Ash dies and Misty Brock would be able to confess there love without Ash teasing them
Probably someone who saw some screenshots from 'The Tower of Terror' (Ash as a ghost, and Misty blushing), ripped them out of their context and unleashed his or her wild fantasies on it.

LOL. We're talking about a waterpokemon that can't swim here. And people think that he can reproduce? Let's not hope so, for the sake of the gene pool.

*chucks her $0.02 into the cup*
*steals $0.02, and goes of to buy some candy*

LOL! It makes more sense than Giovanni is Ash's father. That theory is unoriginal and senseless. But Ho-Oh! It makes more sense. XP
And it would add yet another nice Greek element to Pokemon. Now who was the God that changed himself into a swan and raped the mortal woman he had fallen in love with? Could have been Zeus (the son being Heracles) but somehow I doubt it.

:o Now THAT is a good rumour. ;) Somebody please tell me when Azurill starts gaining wheight and wearing a headband.

MasterGiovanni
16th November 2005, 11:31 PM
This thread is for those who have heard shipping rumours (Pokemon or otherwise) and would like to share due to shear hilarious-ness ^_^

I'll start

Can't go past the good old "Ash and Misty kiss in the last episode!!"

I also heard someone say that there was a Ash version of Misty's song.. somehow I doubt it is true

^^;;; Your right...my 3rd grade teacher brought it to school when the 1st movie came out.

I heard the whole thing XDDDD............

That song scared me....

......at the end she says she loves Ash

Ash wakes up saying,

"huh? I did you say somthing Misty?"

"No Ash." ...or somthing like that.....^^;;;;

It came from the "pokemon the 1st movie" music CD......I least I think it did.

Devilrose
16th November 2005, 11:36 PM
It came from the "pokemon the 1st movie" music CD......I least I think it did.

Actually I believe that song was back in the days of the casette, and the tape was called "2ba Master". Yeah, they actually spelled it like that...2b...

Wonder if I still have that around somewhere...had some songs on it I kinda liked, like "Everything Changes" or whatever it was called...

articuno_trumps_all
17th November 2005, 4:19 AM
And it would add yet another nice Greek element to Pokemon. Now who was the God that changed himself into a swan and raped the mortal woman he had fallen in love with? Could have been Zeus (the son being Heracles) but somehow I doubt it.
You are right that Zeus turned into a swan, but he fathered Helen in that rape. You must read "Leda and the Swan" by Yeats. Leda gave birth to Helen who emerged from a golden egg.

Toran Frostbite
17th November 2005, 6:03 AM
You are right that Zeus turned into a swan, but he fathered Helen in that rape. You must read "Leda and the Swan" by Yeats. Leda gave birth to Helen who emerged from a golden egg.

Not just Helen; the Dioscuri and their sister Clytemnestra were also born then. Only Helen and Pollux belong to Zeus, though. The other two are the children of Leda's husband, King Tyndareus.

Swifty
17th November 2005, 9:04 AM
LOL. We're talking about a waterpokemon that can't swim here. And people think that he can reproduce? Let's not hope so, for the sake of the gene pool.Psyducks need to evolve in the traditional Darwin sense. And yes, when I mean traditional Darwin sense, I'm talking about natural selection here, not the "Get to Level 17 and he evolves" sense. :o

articuno_trumps_all
19th November 2005, 5:22 AM
Not just Helen; the Dioscuri and their sister Clytemnestra were also born then. Only Helen and Pollux belong to Zeus, though. The other two are the children of Leda's husband, King Tyndareus.
Actually, it depends on which source you're using, but Helen is always Zeus's child. Depending on who you're reading, Pollux is not Zeus kid. Sometime he is. Sometimes Castor and he have the same father. But anywho. We're both right.