PDA

View Full Version : DynastyShipping

-:Buro-kun Tsubasa:-
12th November 2005, 8:32 PM
Welcome to the Dynast Shipping, I'm not sure if this a Ship, but here we go.
KogaXBruno?
I think they would be a really good couple. Two pople of The Elite 4 together, that would be great. I don't have any Reasons, it just seems a good Ship.
I'm going off to draw some fanart for it, btw
1) I'm not gay
2) I'm a male

articuno_trumps_all
12th November 2005, 10:52 PM
Welcome to the Dynast Shipping, I'm not sure if this a Ship, but here we go.
KogaXBruno?
I just posted about Koga and Bruno a little while ago in the GL thread. I don't really have a strong feeling about it, but it seems to make sense to me.

I'm going off to draw some fanart for it, btw
1) I'm not gay
2) I'm a male

LOL, what does that have to do with anything.

-:Buro-kun Tsubasa:-
13th November 2005, 7:55 AM
Urm, I don't know. Well, apart from leafgreen or firered, I THINK there the only 2 Elite 4 members that was in another game. Koga was a gym leader in r/b/y, then an elite 4 member, Bruno is in the elite 4 for both.
Does that mean theres already a ship about this?

articuno_trumps_all
13th November 2005, 9:42 AM
Urm, I don't know. Well, apart from leafgreen or firered, I THINK there the only 2 Elite 4 members that was in another game. Koga was a gym leader in r/b/y, then an elite 4 member, Bruno is in the elite 4 for both.
No, I don't think there is a ship for it already, but there could be. I posted about Koga and Bruno because we were just on Koga and I posted how Bruno was somewhat of a good choice. I actually talked about Koga's promotion. Here’s the link:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=2332321&postcount=137

As you can see, it was only a day before you made this thread. I originally thought you made it after seeing my post, but it must be a happy accident. XDXD. I guess we're on the same wavelength.

You're right about them being the most likely of the elite four to get it on. I mean, Agatha clearly has something for Blue (there are hints, X_X), no one would be into Lance because he’s an ***, and Lorelei is too good for them all. Who is left? Bruno x Koga.

Toran Frostbite
13th November 2005, 7:11 PM
There is, actually. Bruno and Koga are called Returnshipping.

articuno_trumps_all
13th November 2005, 8:03 PM
There is, actually. Bruno and Koga are called Returnshipping.
That's a better name for it anyway, methinks.