PDA

View Full Version : Toonami the monsters! no new episodes!

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
13th November 2005, 11:10 AM
I checked my skyguide and next monday's ep is clamperl of wisdom.... it dosen't say tuesdays ep.... but does this mean we get no new episodes? if it does T_T

Serebii
13th November 2005, 11:23 AM
Did you really expect the new episodes to go on like that forever?

Torkoal Stu
13th November 2005, 11:28 AM
I knew this would happen in the end, I didn't expect it before december though. Well it was good while it lasted, so now all we can do is wait for Sky One or see what happens when they get to the episode they ended on. *nodnod*

They may be showing only two or one episode a week, but i'm guessing its not new episodes for a while.

13th November 2005, 11:28 AM
well not realy but it would have been cool!

If they show 3 eps a week they could have atleast left us at the Grand Festival... or Sootopolis....
but atleast this wasn't in the middle of something important *glares at sky one*

it says new episode on tuesdays, but We will have to wait and see... and I hope monday's sky guide thing is a mistake... cos if it isn't we won't get Catch Snorunt!

Serebii
13th November 2005, 11:32 AM
well not realy but it would have been cool!

If they show 3 eps a week they could have atleast left us at the Grand Festival... or Sootopolis....
but atleast this wasn't in the middle of something important *glares at sky one*

it says new episode on tuesdays, but We will have to wait and see... and I hope monday's sky guide thing is a mistake... cos if it isn't we won't get Catch Snorunt!
Umm...even if they miss monday doesnt mean that they will miss that episode...the next new one will be Catch Snorunt

13th November 2005, 11:33 AM
good point...... but either way let's hope that tuesday is still new eps... they can't stop showing new eps just over a month of starting it.... not even sky one is that bad

CyberCubed
13th November 2005, 3:20 PM
Why would you want them to blow through the whole season in a few months? You do realize you'd have one full year of repeats if they did that?

The channel was smart, they're not going to blow through a whole season and risk low ratings for an entire year. Airing 3 new episodes a week was pretty dumb to begin with, they should only air one new episode a week like KidsWB does so there's new episodes for pretty much all year round.

Judai Yuki
13th November 2005, 3:40 PM
what are you talking about they dont show pokemon on toonami they show pokemon master quest on weekdays if thats what u mean

13th November 2005, 3:44 PM
what are you talking about they dont show pokemon on toonami they show pokemon master quest on weekdays if thats what u mean
Toonami UK show Advanced Battle....

it did seem stupid for them to air 3 eps a week, but they just can't stop when ust over a month has past since they got AB...

maybe they are waiting for a huge marathon around christmas...

I thought this would happen but why do it before december?

Gravy
13th November 2005, 3:47 PM
The channel was smart
That has to be the biggest overstatement I've ever heard :p

Eh, Turner UK are pretty unpredictable when airing new shows. We got new eps of Puffy AmiYumi MONTHS before the US and we're the first place in the world to get that new Robotboy show.
So who knows when they'll start airing new episodes again. I wouldn't put it past them to go almost four or five months without showing anything new.

♥Princess Ketchum♥
13th November 2005, 3:49 PM
are you sure there are no more new episodes cause they say new episodes everyweek now and on the site it says new episodes every monday,tuesday and wednesday and sky is sometimes wrong

http://www.toonami.co.uk/

Geki
13th November 2005, 11:26 PM
Finally the UK can stop getting tons of episodes!!! BTW, I live in the US.

Lil Brother
13th November 2005, 11:50 PM
Finally the UK can stop getting tons of episodes!!! BTW, I live in the US.Um, so? The US gets almost everything second to Japan. About time someone else started showing before us.

Although it was a dumb idea. Now it's going to be reruns, reruns, reruns for over a month.

Lupin
14th November 2005, 8:41 PM
Um, so? The US gets almost everything second to Japan. About time someone else started showing before us.

Although it was a dumb idea. Now it's going to be reruns, reruns, reruns for over a month.

Agreed. The US pretty much gets everything before the UK, I was kind of hoping that we would get ahead for a couple of episodes though before they stopped.

14th November 2005, 8:48 PM
If it was shown someone would have atleast have posted the dub titles...

it said new eps tommorow so I will check it out

ChaosMage
14th November 2005, 9:46 PM
Yep, Clamperl of bleedin' Wisdom. I always hate seasonb premiers, because they just get show when nobody wants them.

Swellow
14th November 2005, 11:47 PM
Uhm Chronicles and The AB episodes well all aired so far right for things the US(me and a lot of other people here) haven't gotten yet, even though Vanity Affair aired Saturday/Sunday. As far as i'm concerned the only good thing the US got before the UK was the Movies and the first episode of the show.

kaibachaoschampion
15th November 2005, 9:30 AM
The December schedule is now released and it says that they are airing Code Lyoko at 5PM Mondays. Pokémon Advanced Battle will continue airing with two episodes Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

http://europe.turnerinfo.com/main?section=5&action=1&year=2005&month=12&day=1

So we could get them back with two episodes per week in December possibly.

MaskedManAbsolkid
15th November 2005, 3:58 PM
Wow, the UK don't moan at the US for getting stuff first, yet American members here have a right moan when we get something first <_<

I heard that Toonami only had it until Christmas. Toonami only got PAB because the most popular show is Pokemon, and getting the new series attracts more viewers. I hope they go two or one a week now.

kaibachaoschampion
15th November 2005, 5:29 PM
Wow, the UK don't moan at the US for getting stuff first, yet American members here have a right moan when we get something first <_<

I heard that Toonami only had it until Christmas. Toonami only got PAB because the most popular show is Pokemon, and getting the new series attracts more viewers. I hope they go two or one a week now.

They are Read my post above in December its two episodes a week.

MaskedManAbsolkid
15th November 2005, 5:31 PM
They are Read my post above in December its two episodes a week.

Oh, sorry. At least it's a 2/3/4/5/6/whatever week break.

Serebii
15th November 2005, 5:34 PM
According to the schedules in December they're showing repeats

kaibachaoschampion
15th November 2005, 5:36 PM
According to the schedules in December they're showing repeats

They are?, I guess thats good though. Hopefully Sky One decide to pick up the series after all. The Chances of that are slim to none though.

ChaosMage
15th November 2005, 6:12 PM
The SkyGuide for tomorrow has no synopsis- What could this mean?

kaibachaoschampion
15th November 2005, 9:42 PM
The SkyGuide for tomorrow has no synopsis- What could this mean?

Chances are its a repeat, todays was and so was yesterdays. The trouble with Toonami is that you barly ever know whats airing.

FAce
15th November 2005, 10:39 PM
i'm sorta relieved
I woulda missed them all this week otherrwise.
Plus- they can't go at this rate and leave the Yanks behind in the dust.

♥Princess Ketchum♥
16th November 2005, 10:51 AM
when will we see the snorunt episode? and when is new pokemon bak on

16th November 2005, 4:54 PM
maybe they are saving it for around christmas... because Catch Snorunt is set in a snowy area, and you see snow in christmasy films... they must think that catch snorunt is a christmas special or something...

Tifa
16th November 2005, 7:30 PM
^ Lets just build our hopes up around this statetment, because im getting peed off, of running downstairs at 5 pm 3 days a week to see nothing but repeats T_T

Chris
16th November 2005, 7:49 PM
See, kiddies? This is why Japan only airs one episode a week. That way they don't get ahead of themselves and have to put off the show for a while so they can make more episodes. Two episodes a week might sound nice, but it completely shortens your amount of new episodes.

♥Princess Ketchum♥
17th November 2005, 9:21 AM
hope they put pokemon bak on soon cause everytime its on i think its a new episode :(

Gravy
17th November 2005, 1:21 PM
When they're going to show new episodes, they'll plaster a new ad for it literally everywhere like they always do, announcing when it will be broadcast. Until you see something like that on your screens, just forget about seeing anything new from 'Advanced Battle' for a while...

Jesse GS the II
17th November 2005, 3:30 PM
I can't help but laugh when I see people whining about how there aren't ever enough new episodes in America. Keep in mind, though, it's a derisive laugh.

Seriously, I don't think I've ever seen a TV show fanbase that was so rabidly hungry for new episodes as this one. Even fans who have access to the Japanese version want them to hurry up and get on with it, keep moving, gimme more more more...how ADD-riddled has this sick nation become when we don't even possess the patience to wait ONE WEEK for a new episode of a television show?

It's times like this that seriously lead me to believe that I might just be the most intelligent and level-headed "Pocket Monsters" fan on the face of the earth. Or at least in America.

MaskedManAbsolkid
17th November 2005, 4:00 PM
I can't help but laugh when I see people whining about how there aren't ever enough new episodes in America. Keep in mind, though, it's a derisive laugh.

Seriously, I don't think I've ever seen a TV show fanbase that was so rabidly hungry for new episodes as this one. Even fans who have access to the Japanese version want them to hurry up and get on with it, keep moving, gimme more more more...how ADD-riddled has this sick nation become when we don't even possess the patience to wait ONE WEEK for a new episode of a television show?

It's times like this that seriously lead me to believe that I might just be the most intelligent and level-headed "Pocket Monsters" fan on the face of the earth. Or at least in America.

Actually, it's because some people have gotten used to 3 eps a week, then get upset when it's not on. But they're just as bad as people who other countries who constantly whine if the UK get ahead. IMO, a lot of people in here are spoilt brats, especially people from other countries who winge about it.

Dogasu
17th November 2005, 4:16 PM
Seriously, I don't think I've ever seen a TV show fanbase that was so rabidly hungry for new episodes as this one.

Have you ever come across any Inu-Yasha fans? o_O

PDL
17th November 2005, 4:25 PM
Have you ever come across any Inu-Yasha fans? o_O

they're all hoping that the whole Kagome/Inu-yasha/whatshername love triangle will be resolved or they finally kill that guy by the next episode...

with pokemon, it's even more ridiculous because they hope for things like "Ash will fall in love with Misty/May" by the next episode... which the current anime doesn't even offer ANY evidence for AT ALL.

the Pokemon Master goal is somewhat beleiveable, but the romance thing is not.

Chris
17th November 2005, 7:08 PM
No they're not. They want them to hurry up with InuYasha so they can actually DO something and get on with the plot rather than avoid killing Naraku. Especially with how big InuYasha is on fillers.

Says you. :P

Sharpshooter
17th November 2005, 8:04 PM
Well suprise suprise. It was onlt a matter of time before this was going to happen, and in some ways I'm glad.

I've seen less than half of the 18 episodes of PAB played so far due to the fact that I spend wuite a lot of time away from from home now, and I'm waiting for my tape recorder to be fixed. This should be a good time to catch up, does anyone know what repeats will be played in tomorrow's triple bill starting at 7pm? I'll be able to see that.

kaibachaoschampion
18th November 2005, 7:17 AM
Well suprise suprise. It was onlt a matter of time before this was going to happen, and in some ways I'm glad.

I've seen less than half of the 18 episodes of PAB played so far due to the fact that I spend wuite a lot of time away from from home now, and I'm waiting for my tape recorder to be fixed. This should be a good time to catch up, does anyone know what repeats will be played in tomorrow's triple bill starting at 7pm? I'll be able to see that.

Should be the first three becase they started repeats this week.

RedJirachi
8th December 2005, 5:29 AM
Obviouly,it will take time to import the next season.First they will get the English name for episodes Clampearl of Wisdom to the last Hoen episode{including Scott and The Battle Fronteir}.Next they will air all those episodes in the US.After that they will import thoes episode tapes to Australia.They will then find a suitable time to air it.Hopefully not between midnight and 4pm{we would be in school}.They will do a similar process with episodes 410-4??
I just pray I'm correct.

This message was brought to you in ;246; vision!Hail to the red Jirachi!

stu770
11th December 2005, 12:59 PM
they are probably waiting for america to get ahead so they might air some new episodes just after christmas

FabuVinny
11th December 2005, 1:05 PM
In January we get Johto but no new AG. Besides, they would be waiting for 4Kids to catch up, rather than America.

kaibachaoschampion
11th December 2005, 3:42 PM
In January we get Johto but no new AG. Besides, they would be waiting for 4Kids to catch up, rather than America.

I know, what I don't understand is why they don't air one episode a week. In about two weeks if I am correct the US will have caught up. We get no new episodes at least until February possibly. However it appears that they are no longer doing "Destination Friday" in January and we do have two episodes of Advanced battle airing then. Unlikely they'll be new but they appear to have added episode titles for almost all of they AB episodes so far and those episodes have to title from Toonami. So that could be two a week, unlikely but it is a possibility.

Swellow
11th December 2005, 4:57 PM
Refreshes his Memory. As far as i know(The United States of America) where i live aired the Mawile episode yesterday and today(for me thanks to the affialate). The UK is on Absolute-Disaster so yeah if they air New Episodes all month including Christmas Eve we would be up to Catch Snorunt on New Years Eve.

Tifa
6th January 2006, 3:14 AM
Someone remind me, what season is airing on Toonami right now? I havent checked that channel in months? Are they still doing repeats?

kaibachaoschampion
6th January 2006, 9:38 AM
Repeats, repeats, repeats and thats all there doing. There calling the Johto Journeys new, I do not count this as new obviously. Since they have Johto Journeys now I wouldn't expect new episodes for a while now :(

Not only that but if you check when there airing a double bill of Johto Journeys they don't even know what there talking about, if you check the information they say "Ash, Brock and May continue there journey around the Johto region"

Tifa
7th January 2006, 3:56 PM
Ash, Brock and May O_O, Do not fit in with Johto. I have a funny feeling Toonami thinks that the people who tune in, are dumb enough to belive that it is new, considering May must have turned red head, abandoning all her past pokemon, and Max must have died somewhere. -Sigh-

Gravy
7th January 2006, 4:02 PM
I especially like the fact that they're saying these epiosdes are part of Johto, when they're currently based in the Orange Islands.

Toonami FTW!

kaibachaoschampion
8th January 2006, 12:54 PM
I forund their email at their website for quiries about shows:

Claire.drinkwater@turner.com

I'm going to email it and hopefully get some sort of answer.

♥Princess Ketchum♥
8th January 2006, 1:16 PM
i hope the put new episodes on soon because the usa are getting them :(

http://kidswb.warnerbros.com/web/stuff/stuff_display.jsp?id=POK

kaibachaoschampion
8th January 2006, 1:21 PM
Ok I got an Autoemail back:

Hi,

Thanks for your email but I no longer work for Cartoon Network.

Please contact Ali Edwards on 020 7693 1132 (alastair.edwards@turner.com), Anna Short on 020 7693 1299 (anna.short@turner.com) or Nick Hart on 002 7693 1228 (nick.hart@turner.com).

For image requests please contact Helen Benians on 020 7693 1233 (helen.benians@turner.com).

Otherwise, I can be contacted on claire_drinkwater@hotmail.com.

Cheers,
Claire

So, I guess i'll try the other emails listed there. Just thought i'd let you all know that the person there no longer works at Turner.

Tifa
9th January 2006, 9:25 PM
^ Goodluck with that, and i hope you get us some answers