PDA

View Full Version : Use materball on who?

Kasaioni
13th November 2005, 2:21 PM
i games before there have been one legendary in th wild(suicune in my fr, latios in ruby) and one big guy legendry(rayquazain r/s/e mewtwo in g/r/b/y/fr/lg) but in crystal there are two big guys(ho-oh lugia) and three guys that run in the wild(entai, riaku and suicune)(i know that you can actualyy see suicune sometimes right?) so i was woundering wich pokemon to use the master ball on, cause i'm stuck on that, also aren't you able to get the GS ball in crystal but just not use it to get celebi? i'm new in crystal sooo, please help me!

Mudkip3
13th November 2005, 2:47 PM
I would say use the Master Ball on one of the dogs, as they are always running around. You can always take your good old time with Lugia and Ho-oh, because they won't run away (although they will heal with Recover). And you said Crystal, right? Well, in that case, Suicune won't run away either when you meet him in the Tin Tower, so your choices are either Raikou or Entei. Keep in mind that you can't get Ho-oh unless you get all the dogs.

Kasaioni
13th November 2005, 2:54 PM
I would say use the Master Ball on one of the dogs, as they are always running around. You can always take your good old time with Lugia and Ho-oh, because they won't run away (although they will heal with Recover). And you said Crystal, right? Well, in that case, Suicune won't run away either when you meet him in the Tin Tower, so your choices are either Raikou or Entei. Keep in mind that you can't get Ho-oh unless you get all the dogs.
well in the BURNED tower suicune did run away, and i can't go in the burned tower because the guys says that the dogs have run away and i can't be let in, do you have a list of places were i can see suicune in the wild?

ChronaMew
13th November 2005, 3:34 PM
He appears in Tin Tower after you beat the radio tower when the rockets come, you get the item that summons him

Master S
13th November 2005, 5:54 PM
i say duplicate the master ball 5 times, so that u can catch all 5 of them

Carpetted!
13th November 2005, 6:27 PM

What if he doesn't want to cheat?
Use it on Raiku or Entei, I don't think Suicune can roar.

MetaKnight
13th November 2005, 6:46 PM
Duplicate is cheating!
No talking about cheating!

Use masterball on Rakiou or Entei..

kabutops-kid13
13th November 2005, 8:59 PM
just copy the master ball

Atomic Boo
13th November 2005, 9:02 PM
I say save your masterball for a shiny as you never know when they'll show up!

Dragon trainer
13th November 2005, 9:28 PM
use a false swiper for the dogs and use ultra balls for them, as the same goes for the birds. but if you wanted to use it on a roarer either raikou or entei or save for a shiny

Kasaioni
13th November 2005, 9:35 PM
so, when do the rockets come? and when suiecune does go to tin tower he stayes there right? and if they do use roar will i be able to see them again? and if i duplicate my master balls will that mess my game up?

Flying Tropius
13th November 2005, 10:00 PM
no I tried to duplicate numerous times nope there is no mess up with that but GS? and AR? yeah very

Kasaioni
13th November 2005, 10:02 PM
no I tried to duplicate numerous times nope there is no mess up with that but GS? and AR? yeah very
so if i duplicate with no cheating devices then no mess up? cool

king krab kingler
13th November 2005, 10:11 PM
If your talking about crystal version,I'll have you know yo can't duplicate in crystal version.

Kasaioni
13th November 2005, 10:38 PM
If your talking about crystal version,I'll have you know yo can't duplicate in crystal version.
for your info i just tryed it in my crtstal and it works, ha!

king krab kingler
13th November 2005, 10:49 PM
Well I have the UK/US version and it doesn't work i that okay so shut it!

new001
13th November 2005, 11:37 PM
I would just duplicate the masterball; it makes it a lot easier, and saves time.

Rod
14th November 2005, 12:04 AM
I sqy don't use it, I never do so I can keep it as a prize

Kasaioni
14th November 2005, 1:32 AM
Well I have the UK/US version and it doesn't work i that okay so shut it!
mantine god, it does work i tried it in my US version with a super potion, it works! and if i wanna duplicate the master ball i will, but i have 2 more questions:
1.When do the rockets show up to the radio tower, and when do you get to go past the 2nd floor?
2.does the male-evry-ball-a-master-ball work< the one were you press UP and B at the same time when the pokeball is beeing thrown and A B at the same time when the ball is open and the pokemon is being caught, is that true?

new001
14th November 2005, 1:44 AM
Mahogany Town is when the rockets show up

You won't be able to get the Master ball until you beat all 8 gyms
http://www.serebii.net/gs/Walkthrough/24-rage.shtml
http://www.serebii.net/gs/Walkthrough/25-mahogany.shtml
http://www.serebii.net/gs/Walkthrough/26-goldenrod.shtml
Everything is at the website

I don't think it works

Kasaioni
14th November 2005, 2:30 AM
i tryed the trick on a lvl 20 goldeen and it worked but it could have benn just luck, i'lltry on a legendry next time ok then, and wats with the guy at the bottom of slopokes well? wat does he do?

.TraX.
14th November 2005, 6:55 AM
Throw it at any dog you meet in gold or silver, in crystal throw it at entei or raikou.

Kasaioni
18th November 2005, 10:05 PM
and mantine god, if your talking about the one were truning of you gbc while the game is saveing cause you changed boxes, no that doesn't work the the bug catching thing does! and for the 3rd ruin of alpf wat to you do to get the door open? i tryed all the water hm moves but nothing happenes, wat do i do???

Altmer
18th November 2005, 11:07 PM
or if you're looking for dogs you could always lead with a trapper ;O

Flying Tropius
18th November 2005, 11:36 PM
I use a masterball on everything I see from weedle to Ho-oh

Altmer
18th November 2005, 11:37 PM
I use a masterball on everything I see from weedle to Ho-oh

so where'd you get all these awesome master balls from?

ChronaMew
18th November 2005, 11:46 PM
and mantine god, if your talking about the one were truning of you gbc while the game is saveing cause you changed boxes, no that doesn't work the the bug catching thing does! and for the 3rd ruin of alpf wat to you do to get the door open? i tryed all the water hm moves but nothing happenes, wat do i do???
I think your front pokemon has to be holding a water stone

Atomic Boo
18th November 2005, 11:49 PM
Does anyone use the balls created for catching the legendary dogs on G/S/C?
You know, the fast balls, for pokemon that run away fast!!

Flying Tropius
19th November 2005, 12:52 AM
so where'd you get all these awesome master balls from?
duplication ;) a secret......nah everyone knows it

Kasaioni
19th November 2005, 4:29 AM
ya i'm just gonna duplicate, with the bug catching one, were do i get a water stone?

ChronaMew
19th November 2005, 4:37 AM
ya i'm just gonna duplicate, with the bug catching one, were do i get a water stone?
Either Bills Grandfather in his old cottage (cerulean) show him enough monsters, or if you have crystal, some fisher can give you it randomly

Altmer
19th November 2005, 1:40 PM

cheating eh?

http://h1.ripway.com/altmer/gtfomi.wav

disclaimer: this message is unsuitable for children under thirteen years old, please ask your parents for viewing permission.

Dark Venusaur
23rd November 2005, 12:29 AM
;003;Well I used it on the legendary beast;003;

Kasaioni
23rd November 2005, 2:01 AM
For some reason the duplication doesn't work anymore, the one were you turn of your GB(C/A) while saveing to changing boxes only worked once for me, when i was testing it, now the pokemon with the item is either in my party or in the box, and the bug catching one, when i come back from flying out of the competition they guy says that the contest is over, come again! I'll just use the master ball on the next wild dog i come accross :( .

kidumbreon
23rd November 2005, 8:45 AM
raikou....he is the best dog and helps alot in the elite four....

Kasaioni
23rd November 2005, 11:49 PM
thanx! i haven't come accross one yet but i will, and for that thread that was closed about the guy that wanted celebi:
So I trade from other languages in the new gen games but not old? cool! I'm getting AR so I can get celebi, what are the names for AR for the gameboy colour games and gameboy adavanced games? Oh and I have two more questions:
1. Where is that item that that guy says his itemfinder is responding too in cerulean city?
2.What is that guy for in veridian city when he askes you if you beleive he was a great trainer?

japala
25th November 2005, 4:14 AM
1.Beserk Gene
2.dont know

Pokemon God
25th November 2005, 1:34 PM
Just do the easiest thing....duplicate it.

.TraX.
25th November 2005, 2:20 PM
Just do the easiest thing....duplicate it.

Cheating eh?

http://h1.ripway.com/altmer/gtfomi.wav

Warning: link contains indecent language.

Pokemon God MY FOOT, besides I'm pretty sure it doesn't even work in crystal.

Pokemon God
25th November 2005, 2:23 PM
In crystal I know it doesn't work,the link is well.....GAY and you are also!
I wasn't telling him to use Xploder or GS so there is nothing wrong with my post.

.TraX.
25th November 2005, 2:27 PM
In crystal I know it doesn't work,the link is well.....GAY and you are also!

Yeah I'm generally a pretty happy chap, I love you too mate.

Kasaioni
26th November 2005, 4:13 PM
again:
1.Were is that item that the guys itemfinder ios responding to in cearulean?
2.Does the guy who askes you if he was a great trainer or not an you say either yes or no have any perpose?
3.Does safari zone ever come back?
4.does the museum ever come back(In pewter)
5.Were do I get Ho-oh after catching all the legandary Beastes?

+Chaos Blade+
26th November 2005, 10:53 PM
Lugia and Ho-oh won't go anywhere. They will stay in their respective areas forever. The Master Ball should be used on the Legendary Dogs, being that obtaining them, especially with them using Roar, is difficult. Have a team of Level 50s on you, and a Haunter/Gengar or Misdreavus in your first slot of your party to obtain them with the Mean Look combo.

Kasaioni
29th November 2005, 3:01 AM
A MoD can close this now, I have a new topic for my questions, the reason why is posted on it.

Guy
3rd December 2005, 3:31 AM
the beasts/dogs. or any randommly appearing shiny (just not gyarados basically) that is rather high leveled if you are out of ultra ballz.

Gaara
4th December 2005, 11:06 PM
its use masterball on whom lol you should use it on a dog

Exel 4.0
5th December 2005, 12:45 AM
If you have G/S, clone it. If you don't, use it on a legendary dog.