PDA

View Full Version : Regarding to Lugia...

yakuzakyuu
13th November 2005, 2:35 PM
I don't seem to find it.

All ladders end to dead ends after all and I'm greeted by light.
I do have all items needed. (Silver Wing, Whirlpool, Surf, Flash, etc...) And I haven't gotten into situation that I could use Waterfall yet.

Mudkip3
13th November 2005, 2:43 PM
Enter the NE entrance (NE cave). Go straight- not down, to the ladder on the platform, just go to the ledge straight. While on the platform after the ladder, go all the way down and enter the ladder. From there, start to surf and go down the waterfall. Now enter the cave entrance attached to the big mountain you just went down. Voila, Lugia is there.

Kasaioni
13th November 2005, 2:46 PM
hey! I have a question on legendries in the g/s/c section here-> http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=2339472#post2339472

yakuzakyuu
13th November 2005, 2:59 PM
Sadly, it didn't helped. I'm able to bash my head against "big mountain", but there it ends to.

shining-Celebi
13th November 2005, 3:51 PM
If you saw the anime, there were four islands blue,red,yellow. and last silver and there are also four islands in the games.
Just follow the islands in that order starting from the left. Lugia is in the silver one.

Example:

0 (blue)-------> 0 (red)------> 0(yellow)------>0 (silver, where Lugia is)

yakuzakyuu
13th November 2005, 4:41 PM
Regarding to anime...
Here in Finland, they skipped that season and didn't knew that had even existed. They went straight to Johto series.

And there is one island. Others are just rocks.

Case closed, Lugia bottled. Master Ball used. *sniff*