PDA

View Full Version : New section in the anime section

Plasama546
13th November 2005, 4:44 PM
Who thinks thee should be a section where it lists all of team rockets discuises? They are hallarious!

Geki
14th November 2005, 12:25 AM
I don't think there should be a whole new section for the Mecha's, but maybe a sticky or thread..

Kamex
14th November 2005, 12:31 AM
Go ahead and start one if you wish. But Serebii's certainly not making a new section only on TR's disguises. Pfft, not even on Team Rocket as a whole.

But it's a nice idea as a thread. Just don't make it this one without changing the name. O_o

Satoshi
14th November 2005, 12:36 AM
I don't think there should be a whole new section for the Mecha's, but maybe a sticky or thread..
I believe he said disguises, not mechas. o_O;

I, for one, think it's a horrible idea. There shouldn't be a section solely on the Rocket-Dan's disguises, it's a waste of space. But it's a good idea as a thread (stickied ?) though.

Silver Ryu
19th November 2005, 2:11 AM
I say there are too many to list.

MaskedManAbsolkid
19th November 2005, 4:43 PM

I guess you don't know about the Mecha's page on the main site?

The guy means the main site. On the forums, yes. Site, no. I think the Mechas bit should be put in a section about Team Rocket, but it'd be useless.

Chris
19th November 2005, 5:50 PM
Not happening. And I'm sure Joe wouldn't list that on the site seeing as how that requires WAY too many episodes to look back on.