PDA

View Full Version : A Snow White Kinda Story

hikari_blaze
14th November 2005, 12:31 AM
I was thinking of making a Snow White story. Snow White could be May, the prince could be Brendan, and Jessie could be the evil queen.

Yes, this is a Hoennshipping story.

I was thinking for the 7 seven dwarfs, I could use my pokemon team from the game, plus my Swampert. Or, I could use the anime characters.

What do you think?

Hip-Hop Master
14th November 2005, 10:13 PM
could be alright..but a lot(if not all) Have already seen/watched/heard/read Snow white so it woulnt get alot of reviwers and a high star rating. Weel thats just MY opinion, u wanna do it, go do it.

Yami Ryu
14th November 2005, 10:21 PM
It wouldn't hurt to try and make it original, or make it a pokemon parody of Snow White. Or something else. It doesn't matter if people already know about Snow White, I mean ffs with that logic wtf do people make pokemon stories, RP's or forums? It's not the 'story' that draws them in, it's the plot, the characters the originality, some spark that makes it unique.

If this user can pull it off, well, it'll be the first pokemon snow white I've seen.

The Big Al
14th November 2005, 10:40 PM
The Seven Dwarfs could be
Tyrogue
Pikachu
Cacnea
Magby
Clefairy
Abra
Mawile

hikari_blaze
15th November 2005, 1:07 AM
I was thinking of using

Blaze/Blaziken
Sparky/Plusle
Skippy/Beautifly
Taria/Altaria
Azu/Azumarrill
Kip/Swampert
Speedy/Swellow

What'd you think?

The Big Al
15th November 2005, 11:59 AM
Actually, considering the dwarves were miners, they should be Diglett.

Faerie
15th November 2005, 3:25 PM
I think you could pull it off with quite a bit of revision and modification to the origional story of Snow White. I mean, if it's too much like the real thing, nobody's going to want to read it. I based my fanfic, Love and Loyalty (see sig), on the basic idea of Romeo and Juliet, but I've changed it so much that you can hardly tell it ever was. And I'm getting a lot of reviewers. Seu, if you take Snow White and make it a lot more origional, I'm sure you can be succsessful. ^__^