PDA

View Full Version : Digimorph Discussion

~*Ratiosu*~
14th November 2005, 11:20 PM
Shiny Flygon seems to think that we are gettng out of control, which I pretty much agree on. So this is to clarify our suspicions and such.

1/We need to discuss why everyone is starting to power-play.
2/We need to discuss the older DigiDestined situation.
3/We need to discuss the greater enemies situation.
4/We need to discuss the other Digimon situation.
5/We need to discuss digivolution to mega.

The Power-Play Situation

I've only turned into a mutant Nefertimon because I wanted to fly. And this last post shattered my Nefertimon armor and made me Lanamon. So I don't see why it's so terrible since it all makes sense. When I went to Gabumon's dream I crushed the darkness and overloaded the light and hope, becoming an ultimate light Digimon. I haven't really noticed any other power-playing, and those of you who think the bat (Base) is power-playing I approved of it over PM.

Older DigiDestined

I brought Kouichi in so he could help me with my Human Spirit. And the fact that I have a huge crush on him :D But Sapphire, stop it. Just because you want Zoe and Kouji there to mentor you or just have fun with, you can't. It corrupts the time flow. But Kouichi contains Digimon data, and he was darkness and only his mind was in the Digital world, so it is possible he can enter with only his mind being there and his body out on the sidewalk for two minutes (two Digi-days). Sora and Mimi and such cannot though. So put them back very soon.

Enemies Situation

I don't have a problem with beating Myotismon. But don't bring all these evil Digimon in right away. Mega will need to defeat most of them, whereas Ultimate could defeat stuff like Etemon. So stop.

Other Digimon

Such as Koromon. Why? To aid in the help? Just because you're not the "leader" doesn't mean you have tp pretend to be one. I only made Rika do that because she was the Darkness spirit and was acting accordingly. I mean, darkness will always try to take over light and people who give it off. If you have Koromon it's not fair to the rest of us. In Foreboding Nightmare I had Guilmon and brought Wormmon in and everyone yelled at me.

Digivolution to Mega

When? Just curious. What enemy should we bring it up a level?

-Sincerely yours, X Kazemon

Power Shot
14th November 2005, 11:32 PM
All right, I will state the facts on my character as I see them.

1. Koromon is travelling along with Andrew until we reach Koromon village. Much like how those Digimon travelled in the fourth season. He will not Digivolve. It's to lighten Andrew's mood and have him adapt to the Digital World.

2. Andrew has an untraceble Dark Ring in his neck, as does Clopesmon. The next time Andrew uses XD Digivolving, he will become corrupted and they will turn evil. A time bomb to keep my promise about not using it against Devimon.

If anyone has further questions about my situation, please tell me and I will answer to the best of my ability.

KaiserMyuu
15th November 2005, 12:33 AM
Eh, Base isn't all that powerful. The reason why he knocked over Magnamon is because Magnamon was caught off-guard.

Anyway, here are my two cents:

1) I'm not noticing large problems here. Just...cut down on the plot twists. Talon not eating isn't a large problem, because it's his digital identity that's the problem. He could be in the digital world for months, but still be perfectly fine in the real world.

2) My head spinned when I noticed all these other digi-destined zoom right in the roleplay. (In Foreboding Nightmare, I ensured that the anime/manga didn't exist to make sure this stuff didn't happen.) If they come in for a very, very short time and rarely, it'll be okay with me. (Kind of like that incident with Sevo in Foreboding Nightmare, eh?)

3) No more enemies for now. Once we handle things like Devimon or other digimon, we can bring in more digimon.

4) (My, I've nearly forgotten about Foreboding Nightmare. I'll need to check on that O.O) Anyway, I really believe that having a whole party of 'Other' digimon is just going to be nutso. If the digimon says "Oh, I'm not your partner, I just want to come with you!", that is more of an excuse then a real example. If the digimon we're going to leave or die in a few posts, that would be fine with me. EDIT: Seeing as how Power Shot is going to get rid of Koromon soon, I think it'll be fine...for now.

5) NO. NO DIGIVOLUTION TO MEGA. At least, not yet. I mean, come on, at this rate we're going to be Super Megas, and when we should be in our ultimates, the RP will all ready have been over.

Okay, maybe I'm exagerrating a little...but still, we shouldn't be Megas right now. That'll just pile up the Power Plays, and there's going to be a ton of disputes over it, and...the roleplay will die.

I would also like to bring up that there really shouldn't be a whole 'Star of the Roleplay,' because that would just seem unfair. Everyone has a role in the game, but if you shove everyone aside, it'll make it all seem like YOU are the most important person, and nobody else matters. So please, no more 'I'M THE CHOSEN ONE, SURE YOU'RE IN MY PARTY, BUT I'M THE COOLEST.'

~*Ratiosu*~
15th November 2005, 12:40 AM
Power Shot-OK. That seems ok to me. As long as Koromon goes to Koromon Village.

KaiserMyuu-Correct. Sevo will not appear again. He was just to transport us so we didn't spend the next seven pages going to the new city :D And there will be no digivolution to Mega until one of our last enemies, and no DNA digivolving into Omnimon, Imperialdramon, etc until the last or so enemy or until we put aside our differences. Such as Sieg and I are going to become friends again and DNA digivolving will be unlocked, but not activated till way later.

Shiny Flygon however seems like a power-player...he is getting on my nerves with being a friend of the Royal Knights and having all his Digi-Morph stages unlocked...he can already PicoEvolve, SpiritEvolve, digivolve to Ultimate, and DigiMorph to all 3 seasons. I've gone to ultimate twice, and both times Gabumon went all the way back to Tsunomon. It took a while before he digivolved again. I've only digimorphed to Agumon, and that was it. I've got my two Spirits but every time I changed to Duskmon I fainted and dedigivolved, and I've digivolved to Lanamon once.

Power Shot
15th November 2005, 12:45 AM
Yeah, I'm going to stop that pretty soon. I know that is directed to me. My character is important, at least to the last battle he will be, but for now he just has a slight power boost the others don't and I'm not going to use it until after Koromon Village, at which time the Dark Rings will activate.

Koromon will leave when we reach Server, I do not plan on keeping him. It's just important for my character. The Dark Rings will be part of Andrew's destiny, as they unlock a new, evil Digivolving that mutates him and forces him to destroy. Don't be so hard on SF, he does have the goggles so that's part of the story. I power-play more than he does.

XDemon Evolution will be the evil Digivolving. Andrew will be forced to choose between good and evil, unlocking his Crest.

We should not Digivolve to Mega until the end, because we have a long way to go. My character will reach Mega only through XD Digivolving until then, and only unless necessary. Imperialadramon will be unlocked at the end, I think when we face Armageddonmon. At that time, Andrew will fuse with them to create, yes, you guessed it.

XD Imperialadramon Paladin.

Shadowcat
15th November 2005, 11:23 AM
For me: Kouji and Zoe are going back into the Human World soon.

Also: My character seems the weakest as all of you say, due to the fact I easily get beaten.

Me, I don't really wanted to power play, so I made it that Biyomon can't control herself. Well, I'll be back after I wake up from my Coma. Also, can I have Salamon as my Pico Spirit? As it is the only digimon, without using the spirits, who can evolve into Kazemon.

~*Ratiosu*~
15th November 2005, 5:22 PM
xXSapphireXx-Yes, you may have Salamon as your Pico Spirit. I remember you asking me that in the RP. And also..I don't care if they're going back soon, because you're corrupting the time flow.

Power Shot-Sounds interesting. XD Imperialdramon Paladin Mode, I mean. I like super-powerful things like that. Who's got Wormmon? I forgot...was it me? I'll feel stupid if I forgot that. :D

Nylf
15th November 2005, 10:54 PM
Could you not talk about me behind my back? It's rude. And yes, I went ultimate twice, but once was a group thing and one was based on Leomon's experiences. Never again till Server. I swear on my Shiny Flygon (censored).
The Royal Knights thing was a slight godmod. I thought we needed a means to both unlock the Digegg of Miracles and become a team, so I got Magnamon. That and it explained my choice in Digimon a little better. Most of the stuff I do is so when we feel the time is right, the power is there, just not found. And the Digi-Morph thing, I didn't realise I had to unlock it, I swear. Oh, and it also I was giving Sieg a past with the Royal Knights thing, they communicate with Andrew as well, and they are free reign NPC's, as are the 7 demons, the Digi-Gods and the Holy Dragons. And I got Crimson approved a while ago, just I decided to name it recently(No prizes where I got the name), and explain why Rika has a corrupted Spirit when they were in their pure forms. Basically I was filling in plot holes.

~*Ratiosu*~
15th November 2005, 11:02 PM
Shiny Flygon-You sure seemed power-playing to me. And you weren't filling up the holes in the plot, you were just making yourself a super-powerful player who was friends with the Royal Knights and was able to digi-morph. You saw how everyone needed time before they could digi-morph. Another thing, just beacuse you have the fire type doesn't mean you can be this awesome leader who makes all these decisions for us. Are you aware that I started the RP? That I was just about to sign up with Agumon, Veemon, and Guilmon until I saw you had already? And what was I going to say? No you can't have those three because I want to be the leader? You woulda said "well I got there before you so too bad". Rika is still the leader, since she has been chosen as the first DigiDestined by Lucemon. Maybe fire should give it a rest. Fire might express Courage, but Courage is not the best trait. Light and Frienship are. And who has those? Oh that's right. Me. So simply saying, I should be the leader because I started the RP, and because those are the two leading traits. I also wasn't trying to talk about you behind your back; if you happened to come along you would see that post. What was I supposed to say?

*sighs* And with that, I'll check on the RP for more of your power-playing and all powerful leader skills. I hope I don't make you mad, but I felt that point needed to be expressed.

-XKaze

Power Shot
16th November 2005, 12:25 AM
Okay, this has to stop.

Kaze, whether you like it or not, SF does have the goggles. Therefore he is the leader. However, that does not mean he has supreme control. SF, your threat about bring in the Digi-Gods was unnecessary and should have come from X Kazemon. Just because you are the leader in the group does not make you the leader of the RPG.

The Courage Crest is the leader's. Flat out. It does not matter whether what Digimon SF picked. Out of everyone, I was the only one to bother with anything original, so cease the bickering about leadership. Kazemon has final say and you do not SF.

I have power-played my share of times, but I organized most of it. Gaining leadership was pre-approved for my character's story between me and SF.

Now then, stop fighting like little children and be serious. Do not fight about things that cannot be changed and be reasonable. This is going to be a long RPG, so fighting will benefit us little.

On another note, I have some news I would like your okay on. When my character next XD Digivolves, he will mutate. He will reform at an Ultimate Level new enemy. Is that all right? Also, at the urging of SF, I have accepted MagnaGarurumon as my Union Fusion. So I have Aresmon for the H-Spirit, Eyedramon for B-Spirit, and Lathamon for F-Spirit.

~*Ratiosu*~
16th November 2005, 4:02 PM
PowerShot-OK. I know...I was just about to pick the Crest of Courage, Agumon, Veemon, and Guilmon when he showed up...next time I'll put my signup first so everyone knows. I will stop fighting...besides I am the leader of the RP :D and I like Velgemon and Duskmon anyway.

For your question, PS, yes. It's OK with me.

Nylf
16th November 2005, 9:48 PM
Fine I'll cut the power playing. And if you read my latest post, you'll learn I don't lose my temper. There I made it so my Beast Spirit ain't saying hi for A LONG TIME. Pity, and yes, that Digi-Gods thing is unneccessary, that was the nearest I've come to losing my temper even slightly. I guess I hypocritted a bit. And sue me, it was 22:00 my end, I was tired and everyone had decided to overdone it too quickly IMO. *Sigh* lesson learnt. Anyway once Rika is back to being human for more than minutes, I was thinking we can finally kick some Devimon ***. Same stratergy as the original Digidestined with a twist. Our digimon hold him, our spirits blast him, since they are all slightly light oriented, and a combined hit would easily take him down. That fine?

Shadowcat
17th November 2005, 12:33 PM
X Kazemon, liked to ask something. SF made up a list of who we were going to fight, and Lucemon was in it. I thought Lucemon was good, and our main enemy was Susanoomon.

Royal Knights are Crusadermon and Dynasmon, not that group of digimon you were talking about, SF.

~*Ratiosu*~
17th November 2005, 2:57 PM
xXSapphireXx-Lucemon has a dark side, Lucemon Falldown Mode. Just type that on Google and click Images and you'll see what he looks like. Or you could go right here: http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/dex-l/LucemonFalldown.html and see his stats.

Yes, the Royal Knights are Dynasmon and LordKnightmon. SF, you'll have to call them something else, like Magna Knights or whatever.

Nylf
17th November 2005, 10:03 PM
Go to Digi-Starlight, an affliate of the site your using XK, that's where I found out. Dynasmon and LordKnightmon are part of it, but so are all the Holy Knight type Digimon. Here's the link:http://digistarlight.jkaizer.net/?id=specialdigis/royals That's the full list of all known Royal Knights and where we know them from. The site also has the 4 holy dragons(Azulongmon and Magnadramon are two), the seven demons(Beelzemon and Lucemon Falldown Mode are in there), the Olympian Gods(very few confirmed, but there is firm basis), the Digi-Gods(And the fusion of all four)and the Devas of course. And I fixed the Digi-Morph thing, and put my theories on the crest's powers forward. I find them water-tight, but complain if you want. I'm open to changing them.(Especially honor, I was kinda stabbing in the dark there:D) Oh, and the quote's from Bon Jovi, a rock band I listen to.

Oh, I'm guessing around Myotismon were returning to reality, probably fighting Daemon and getting our Mega levels.

Power Shot
17th November 2005, 10:38 PM
Well, my character can return to reality whenever he wants, so that wouldn't really work. I was thinking along the lines of beating Devimon, going to Server, and attacking Etemon.

The twist will be when Andrew returns Koromon, Etemon shows up to force Andrew to XD Digivolve. There will be a fight scene where Etemon is crushed by the XDemon Digivolving that will bring forth a new Digimon called Skotamon that will be a high Ultimate.

After that, Skotamon will leave with the Digital Kaizer to destroy. Soon after, Sieg should do something like activate his Beast Spirit and everyone joins in. Kimeramon arrives to help.

The Ring is broken, and Andrew Digivolves to XD Spectomon. The Kaizer retreats, Andrew gets his Crest.

How's that for sweet?

~*Ratiosu*~
18th November 2005, 5:40 PM
SF-Aha. Nice site. I've heard Bon jovi on 95.1 (since I ;listen to it EVERY night). Sometimes he gets annoying...

Power Shot-Yes, that's pretty cool. Kimeramon was originally on Ken's side but he can switch to ours.

Nylf
18th November 2005, 8:35 PM
And then switch back so we can fight Milleniumon. Hehe, that is a good idea PS. And XK, a request. Everyone else has plot characters, but I want to know if I can make an NPC Seventh Digidestined? She would have the Earth Spirit and the Crest of Hope. And she would be Sieg's love interest, and be the one who helps him with the Beast Spirit, like Kouchi did with Rika? She would arrive soon after allowed, if allowed, and she would technically be an NPC. Here's her sign up:

Name: Tila Blitz
Interests: Dolphins, nature, fairies and angels.
DisInterests: Sieg (Currently), Dragons.
Strengths: Reliable, optimistic, helpful, kind.
Weaknesses: Not exactly strong, has trouble wworking with Sieg(currently)
Appearance: She has long brown hair, and bright green eyes. She usually wears a black crop top and light blue jeans. She wears a silver feather in her hair.
Personality: She's quiet, but likes having friends. Has trouble being arond Sieg, and they are both very quiet around each other. She is always doing her part, but prefers to not be in the limelight.

1st season DigiMorphs
Digimon: Punimon
Appearance: http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/op/Punimon.gif
Attacks: Bubble Blow(Duh)

BABY II Stage

Digimon: Tsunomon
Appearance: http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/st/Tsunomon.gif
Attacks: Bubble Blow(Duh)

ROOKIE Stage

Digimon: Penguinmon
Appearance: http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/op/Penguinmon.gif
Attacks:-
Ice Prism( I'm guessing he fires an icicle at you)
Sliding Attack(Duh)
Super Slap(Duh)

CHAMPION Stage

Digimon: Dolphmon
Appearance: http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/cd/Dolphmon.gif
Pulse Blast(Supersonic Blast)
Dolphin Kick(WTF!?)

ULTIMATE Stage

Digimon: Whamon(Ultimate version)
Appearance: http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/wx/WhamonUltimate.jpg
Tidal Wave(Duh)
Jet Arrow(Water Blast from his blow hole)

MEGA Stage

Digimon: MetalSeadramon
Appearance: http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/mn/MetalSeadramon.gif
River of Power(We've all seen it, but it's a huge energy blast from the cannon on his nose)
Giga Ice Blast(Blizzard)
Energy Blast(Pretty much a lack lustre River of Power)

Crest: Hope
Digimon Digivolving to What:
Dolphmon->Whamon(crest)
Penguinmon->MetalSeadramon(warp)

2nd Season Digimon

BABY Stage

Digimon: Poyomon
Appearance:http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/op/Poyomon.gif
Attacks: Bubble Blow

BABY II stage

Digimon: Tokomon
Appearance: http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/st/Tokomon.jpg
Attacks: Bubble Blow, Bubble Blast(A bigger bubble blow)

ROOKIE Stage

Digimon: Patamon
Appearance: http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/op/Patamon.gif
Boom Bubble( A really big bubble)
Wing Attack(Duh)
Headbutt(Duh)

ARMOR Stage

Digimon: Prairiemon
Appearance: http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/op/Prairiemon.jpg
Hare's Ear(Umm, he hits you with his ear?)
Dimensional Hole(Kinda obvious really)

MAGNA

Digimon: Rhinomon
Appearance: http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/qr/Rhinomon.jpg
Atomic Burst(REALLY big exploion/energy blast)
Spirit Blade(Energy Slash)

^^This can only be done when the DigiEgg of Miracles is found, otherwise you should stay in your armor form or branch to Ultimate/Mega

CHAMPION Stage

Digimon: Angemon
Appearance: http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/ab/Angemon.gif
Hand of Fate(Energy Blast)
Angel Staff(He hit's you with his staff, that thing ain't for show)
Fist of Fate(He punches you, nice and simple)

ULTIMATE Stage

Digimon: MagnaAngemon
Appearance: http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/mn/MagnaAngemon.gif
Gate of Destiny(Judgement move, absorbs and deletes the evil, spares the good)
Excalibur(He slices you with the sword. Very nice)
Magna Antidote(Healing Move, really useful against Piedmon, as that psycho turns you into key rings!)

MEGA Stage

Digimon: Seraphimon
Appearance: http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/st/Seraphimon.jpg
Seven Heavens(Energy blast)
Hallowed Ascension(Blasts you with lightning)
Hallowed Knuckle(He punches you)

DigiEgg: Kindness
Patamon->(Digi Egg of Kindness)->Prariemon
Patamon->(Digi Egg of Miracles)->Rhinomon

3rd season Digimon

BABY Stage

Name: Mokumon
Appearance: http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/mn/Mokumon.gif
Attacks: Smokey Blow(He blows smoke, that can't be good for your lungs)

BABY II Stage

Name: DemiMeramon
Appearance: http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/cd/DemiMeramon.gif
Attacks: Fireball(Duh)

ROOKIE Stage

Name: DemiDevimon
Appearance: http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/cd/DemiDevimon.jpg
Attacks:
Demi Dart(He hurls a dart at you)
Butt Smasher(Duh)

CHAMPION Stage

Name: Wizardmon
Appearance: http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/wx/Wizardmon.gif
Thunder Cloud(Conjures a magical storm that zaps you)
Magical Game(Energy Blast)

ULTIMATE Stage

Name: Mystimon
Appearance: [http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/mn/Mystimon.jpg
Core Blast(I'm saying energy blast)
Blast Fire(Duh)

MEGA Stage

Name: Dynasmon
Appearance: http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/cd/Dynasmon3.jpg
Attacks:
Breath of Wyvern
Dragon's Roar
(For his attacks I'll need XK and Sapphire's help, as they've seen him in action, I haven't)

4th Season Digimon

H-SPIRIT

Name: Grumblemon
Appearance: http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/gh/Grumblemon2.gif
Seismic Sledge
Jack in the Bok
Snake Eye Break
(As I said, XK and Sapphire know, I don't)

B-SPIRIT

Name: Gigasmon
Appearance: http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/gh/Gigasmon2.gif
Quagmire Twister
Tectonic Slam
(XK and Sapphire here know)

Form her Digimon is usually in: 3rd Generation.

OK, that's what she is. The MetalSeadramon and Dynasmon were deliberate, as she doesn't like dragons, they are dragons, they have trouble working. And I remind you SHE IS AN NPC. he can be controlled by anyone, but is a Sieg related plot character, as well as a godmodable team mate. Of course she hasn't been approved, but I BEG YOU. PLEASE. Also, I used Wizardmon on her 'cos he's awesome.

Power Shot
18th November 2005, 10:30 PM
Nawwwww, I want my character to have a love interest! *whines then comes up with plot idea*

How about Sieg and Andrew constantly compete for her? That would be really sweet. I wanted my character to grow attached to one of the team.

Kageryuu
18th November 2005, 10:35 PM
Nawwwww, I want my character to have a love interest!
Yeah, I would want that for my character, too.

Power Shot
18th November 2005, 10:39 PM
Not with yours, GOD NO. I think the competing with Sieg sounds funny though, what do you think SF?

Actually, I was thinking that Kimeramon would arrive to help Skotamon, then Andrew would return, and beat him away. He comes back though.

Kageryuu
18th November 2005, 10:41 PM
What is Skotamon?

Power Shot
18th November 2005, 10:46 PM
Skotamon is the Ultimate Level Digimon that Andrew and Clopesmon will become when their Dark Rings activate.

~*Ratiosu*~
18th November 2005, 11:20 PM
SF-Okay. Good Digimon choice. I love dragons...and I;m a female *gasps are heard*

I want a love interest...Kouichi is being an idiot. He'll go back so soon anyway. So...new idea. WHO WANTS TO BE MY RP BOYFRIEND????!!!!

Power Shot
19th November 2005, 12:02 AM
I will, calm down. How's this for a thought, man I'm good at story ideas.

Andrew and Sieg compete for the girl, but Andrew fights mostly for pride. He then comes to care for her.

When we're on Server, when Andrew returns to normal, are we going to be separated like the first group? Andrew could be separated with Rika.

Shadowcat
19th November 2005, 7:57 AM
Lookie! I'll be like Sora on Server. My Crest is with Etemon, and I'll hide. Anyway, love interest for me? Can I bring a character in and all?

Also: There are three crests remaining, Sincerity, Hope(Taken by SF's GF) and Light. Can I grab Sincerity and Light? Since you guys have so many digimon, and I have 1. If I have those, they are with Etemon, and I won't use them so often.

So, that means Sincerity Digi-Morph Activated, Light Digi-Morph Activated. Wootness! Can I grab them? I'll post my extra digimorphs' data here.

We shall be seperated when Etemon is defeated. That's what I think. And we should go along the lines of the 01 Show. But cut out Mimi's Part. I'll just go along the Sora part. Hiding while helping, running away from you guys and all.

Okay, no fare, they get girlfriends. X Kazemon, we are the only females taht are related to the plot. We'll get a boyfriend here soon enough. Ask Xeno Youkai, he would definitely RP you boyfriend.

Anyways,

WHO WANTS TO RP AS OUR BOYFRIENDS? Sorry 'bout that, I was sugar high.

EDIT:

XK, Have Sakuyamon as your B-Spirit. You know why? Calamaremon(Don't know spelling, to lazy to check) is ugly, while Sakuyamon is like the coolest!

Nylf
19th November 2005, 12:12 PM
Tila isn't my girlfriend. In NL, NH I created the characters Sieg Donner and Tila Blitz. And alongside Nylf from Emerald Lands, they're my favourite characters ever. And yeesh, I introduce one NPC Digidestined, and this all happens. Scuse me while I over ship. What, I'm an avid shipper, though this is too much of a good thing. I'm in overload, and no, Andrew can't compete for Tila. IRL, there's an Andrew who is constantly perving on the person who inspired Tila, and he's a nonce knackers of a (censored). I have enough trouble avoiding hitting real Andrew, you REALLY don't want BurningGreymon after your hide PS, I'm not kidding. I also forgot to mention Tila's biggest quirk:

Quirk: If you touch her *** she will attempt to kill you. Slowly and painfully.

That's why she's my favourite character, she and Sieg always ended up in situations where he touched her *** by accident, and Cane and Derek always ended up trying to keep him in the land of the living. And this is basically how Sieg will react when she arrives:

A bright light appeared, as a girl with long brown hair appeared. Sieg immediatly recognised her, and only one word was going through his mind,

"(Censored)"

Once she fully appeared, everyone was in awe at the new Digidestined.

"Okay, where am I, wait, SIEG?!"

"Oh, um hi Tila, long time no see,"

"What do you mean long time? I saw you less than a day ago at the end of term" she replied,

"Hey Sieg, is this your mmph," Agumon said, before having his jaw clamped down by Sieg.

"Wait a minute, what the heck is that thing? Wait a minute, that's one of those Digimon you draw in art, and IT'S TALKING!?"

Yeah, other than Sieg's art she's clueless on Digimon. And seriously, though they aren't boyfriend/girlfriend, Sieg is still protective. Flirt at risk to health. Crimson may just be a wooden sword, but that doesn't make it any less deadly, and then there's BurningGreymon. Oh, and did I mention Tila's the little sister of the guy Sieg broke the legs of? And she'll arrive after Devimon, via the fact Devimon was blocking the Digidestined of Hope's D-4's activation, and thus we will go all the way through the intro, 'cept with Tila, and she'll be sucked in completely unprepared other than her sleeping bag. I may reconsider the rivalry on Tila, but it is a surprisingly serious matter for me.

Also, I was wondering if at some point, any point, in the RPG Alphamon Oryuen could appear? He's just awesome, but none of us can use him, so I was wondring if he could appear to help us temporarily, REALLY LATER on the RPG, like when we can reach Mega II. As in, Zeed-Milleniumon. Or that weird Susannomon. OR Death-X-mon. What can I say, I've been flicking through the DigiDex and the X Digimon rule.

Shadowcat
19th November 2005, 12:44 PM
Digimon have dark forms right? Anyway, we can use them if I'm not wrong, since XK uses them. Duskmon, Skullgreymon. For me, it's Saberdramon. A Vaccine and Virus Type Digimon. I am already using her until Devimon is defeated. Then, she'll return to normal. It's just because Sapphire was knocked unconsious. Now, so, are we gonna beat Devimon or not?

Nylf
19th November 2005, 12:52 PM
Once Talon answers my question. I got the spotlight often, Rika's had her anti-moments, Andrew has had a few, as had Sapphire, Seth seems to avoid it, Tila isn't here yet and I think it's Talon's turn to get a little limelight. Also we have already decided how we beat Devimon, which is as follows(I think we decided, if I'm wrong sorry)

1/Everyone get's in the fray
2/Sieg tells everyone what I'm about to tell you
3/Each Digidestined, as their Spirit Form, and their Champion Digimon, focus their attacks on one limb, including wings as there's six of us.
4/Then, the Champions hold each of the limbs in place. Sa/Birdramon and Spectomon handling wings, Kabuterimon and Garurmon/Gatomon getting the arms and Greymon and Ikkakumon holding the legs.
5/Finally, Kazemon/whatever form Sapphire takes, Agunimon, Aresmon(seriously, that has to be the best name you've come up with PS, nice, really nice),Lanamon, Kumamon and Mercurymon/Beetlemon(whichever KM gets) combine their signature moves of:
Blazing Salamander
Brezza Petalo/Whatever you choose
Whatever Aresmon uses, I forgot
Acid Vapour
Whatever Kumamon uses
Dark Reflection/Whatever Beetlemon uses.

And blast right through that overblown (censored)'s chest! Then we find out he's been preveting the Seventh Digidestined arriving, we arrive at Server, and then Tila turns up with Penguinmon and her D-4.

Shadowcat
19th November 2005, 1:17 PM
Apparently, I'm knocked unconsious by Devimon, so it'll take a while for me to wake up and choose the form I take. And now, my digimon seems completely useless, as she's of darkness. Saberdramon, the evil form of Birdramon. Not really considered evil as it's part vaccine, part virus. I plan to digivolve into Nefertimon, as she's of light, and Devimon is of darkness. Nefertimon uses her light to purify Saberdramon into Birdramon, then fight continues like SF plans it to be.

EDIT:
~Spazz~ and Pokemon Inferno who were accepted haven't even posted, so they are not in the RP right?

Power Shot
19th November 2005, 3:45 PM
Yes, Aresmon does rock hard. I'm half-Greek, so I had to sneak that in somewhere.

I was joking about competing SF, thought it would be funny. Now then, it is my understanding that we need to sort out the relationship area.

Sapphire should go with Andrew, as they're closer in age.

The same would go for Seth and Rika, that would sort everything out. The seventh Digidestined should appear at just about the time Andrew goes berserk mode.

Perhaps Sieg could try and save her and activate BurningGreymon, releasing Andrew. Then, Andrew will make a moving speech about evil or something, then attack Kimeramon. He'll come back later, at about the time we're further along.

I don't know if anyone noticed, but Andrew can create a Mega III on his own with XD Imperialadramon Fighter. We'll be just fine.

At the very end, Andrew, Agumon, Gabumon, and Clopesmon will merge into XD IPM. This will activate a new form of Digivolving when Andrew is about to lose when Armageddonmon Digivolves, and he will morph into XD Imperialadramon Magna Mode with power from all the other Crests, the Ultimate XD Form. The XD Blade's true power will be unlocked.

~*Ratiosu*~
19th November 2005, 5:36 PM
People! People...

OK, Shiny Flygon, Tila's OK. Approved. She can come in. And everything you wrote is OK with me, as long as she doesn't start power-playing and being the ultimate DigiDestined. I rather like DemiDevimon ^_^

Sapphire, SaberDramon is OK. You can have Sincerity, but I would like Light so I can fight Duskmon and Velgemon. That way I won't be terribly out of control when I B-Spirit Evolve. I might make my B-Spiirt something else, as Calmaramon is butt-ugly. And I don't think ~*Spazz*~ is going to post, and neither is Pokemon inferno. So their Digimon can appear randomly, and will not realyl be anyone's since that's not fair. Anyone can digivovle them.

Nylf
19th November 2005, 7:42 PM
Fine with the Imperialdramon PM thing, but I merge with my Digimon whenever they exceed Mega, as in Crimson Mode and Future Mode for Veemon and Guilmon, and Omnimon and IMP for Agumon. That's not a bad idea, we should be able to merge with our Digimon if they reach Mega or Higher by Warp Biomerge. And we are all forgetting Susanoomon here, he's as much Mega III as IMP. I checked the digivolves, and it works out:

(Rookie)
Flamon
Strabimon

(Champion)
Agunimon
Lobomon

(Ultimate)
BurningGreymon
KendoGarurumon

(Mega I)
Aldamon
Beowulfmon

(Mega II)
KaiserGreymon
MagnaGarurumon

(Mega III)
Susanoomon

That's the equivalents, and bizarrly I'm the key in both IMP and Susanoomon. Anyway the Spirits aren't getting much limelight, as all we're doing is planning IMP, yet poor Susanoomon's getting ignored, and we're ALL key there, Sieg, Rika, Andrew, Sapphire, Tila, Seth and Talon must all unite to form Susanoomon in the first place. And if that happens I'm guessing Lucemon Satan and Larvae Modes will also appear? 'Cos I hope so, it'll be so cool being a Digimon I only heard about by joining this. And fighting Digimon I only heard about by joining this.

EDIT: No, I was thinking something happens, I lose it and go BG uncontrolled, I do something involving both Tila and Greymon, end up like Tai after Sora gets kidnapped, then Andrew XDemon digivolves, and I awaken my crest itself and gain control of my Beast Spirit by Tila forgiving me for breaking her brother's legs a few years back, then kick your evil (censored) from here to Tiawana!

(Man it's a soap opera, a guy breaking someone's legs then falling for the latter's sister)

KaiserMyuu
19th November 2005, 11:56 PM
Humm...I was thinking of a little idea.

I commented on Talon's siblings and their disappearance in my first post. I was thinking that they could be like, followers of Susanoomon (Not the Digimon Kaizer), and were hunting down Talon.

They'll only attack Talon, usually, as their digimon spirits. They will always attack in a small group with other digimon, so as the other digimon target the others, the siblings will get Talon. However, it's risky doing this, so they'll only attack rarely.

Kage: (H)Astamon/(B)Belphemon
Kardot: (H) DarkBeetlemon/(B)DarkMetal Kabuterimon

If it's all right, I can introduce them in my next RP post, along with getting Talon's H-Spirit.

And, another idea for the end of the RP.

The fight right before the final boss fight (Susanoomon, Kimeramon, Milleniummon or whoever the heck it's going to be), Talon will unlock BlackImperialdramon Paladin Mode. No, he will not go all evil (unless the fight itself is too easy). However, seeing as we're not even close to the end, I don't really have the entire idea, but the most I have is that Talon's three Mega digimorphs are going to DNA digivolve.

Whae...

Power Shot
20th November 2005, 1:31 AM
Wait a minute there KM, that's a good idea and all, but Andrew's the one who has to form it. That way, he can achive the destiny that's already been written out for him.

But that might not be a bad idea. When XD IPM starts to lose, maybe you can come in and distract, while Andrew gathers the power of the Crests and the D-4.

Shadowcat
20th November 2005, 1:57 AM
I'll make something extraordinary. According to The Digital Empire, Palmon can evovle to Angemon who can evolve into Lilymon. Strange eh?

1st season DigiMorphs
Digimon: Yuramon
Appearance: http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/dex-y/Yuramon.html
Attacks: Bubble Blow(BUBBLES!)

BABY II Stage

Digimon: Tanemon
Appearance: http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/dex-t/Tanemon.html
Attacks: Bubble Blow(BUBBLES!)

ROOKIE Stage

Digimon: Palmon
Appearance: http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/dex-p/Palmon.html
Poison Ivy(Vines of Poison)
Plant Shock(Runs into foe, releasing electricity.)
Root Breaker(Roots appear from the ground, and gets slammed into her foe.)

CHAMPION Stage

Digimon: Angemon
Appearance: http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/dex-a/Angemon.html
Heaven's Knuckle(Same as Fist of Fate, which means a golden knuckle appears, which is then slammed into his opponent.)
Angel Staff (Uses the staff he holds which is now golden and is used to somehow slash the opponent.)

ULTIMATE Stage

Digimon: Lilymon
Appearance: http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/dex-l/Lillymon.html
Flower Cannon(Uses the cannon she holds and then absorbs sunlight, before the cannon is launched.)
Flower Garden(Flies around opponent, causing flowers to appear around it, the monster is then purified. Like when Lilymon first digivolve.)
Vicious Vine (Lilymon uses the cannon she holds, and releases a vine which slams the opponent)

MEGA Stage

Digimon: Holydramon (Magnadramon does not sound nice)
Appearance: http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/dex-m/Magnadramon.html
Fire Tornado (A pink tornado that is created when Holydramon stats spinning about. Like Halsemon spins around to use his attack)
Dragon Fire (Pink flames released from the mouth)
Heaven's Claw (Holydramon's right claw turns pink, and then slashes the opponent)

Crest: Sincerity
Angemon to Lilymon(Via Crest)
Palmon to Holydramon (Warp)

Also, so the couples are:
Andrew and Sapphire?! *is shocked*
Rika and Seth?! *is shocked*
Sieg and Tila.

The Fusion Spirit Evolution of Wind:
Name: Jetsilphymon
Appearance: http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/dex-j/JetSilphymon.html
Attacks:
Ultra Turbulence (Spins around like Halsemon, creating a pink hurricane)
Jet Winter(Slams fist together, releasing ice and wind)

EDIT: *Deletes other stuff due to my powerplaying*

Power Shot
20th November 2005, 4:56 AM
Sapphire, seriously, you have to lay off a bit on your Digivolving. You right now are gaining more options than everyone else.

Sieg, when we get to Lucemon Devil form, Sieg and Andrew, as KaizerGreymon and MagnaGarurumon, should fuse into XD Susanoomon. This should take place around the time everyone can activate Beast mode, and Andrew and Sieg can Fusion Spirit Digivolve.

Is it just me, or are Sieg and Andrew the most powerful? I know Andrew is stronger than everyone, and Sieg's the leader, but Sapphire, Talon, and Seth seem out of place in the whole powe sceme of things. Rika will be a part of XD IMM, so she isn't.

Shadowcat
20th November 2005, 5:40 AM
I'll stop, now, I'll just use it for Devimon. After that, no more digivolution to Salamon. It'll just be used on our MAIN Enemies after the battle with Devimon. I won't use it anymore after Devimon. It'll be used on Susanoomon as I only need to transfer my Human and Beast Spirits. The rest of the time, I'll be using Kazemon to fight. Now, the power playing digivolving from me shall stop after Devimon. Is that okay?

Now, about this, can we have arch-rivals?

Nylf
20th November 2005, 4:24 PM
Dumb Luck in my case on the power thing, I jsut picked my favourite Digimon, and the only Spirit I really knew, and thus I get all the best Digimon. I can't help my tastes, so it's all down to luck with me. Anyway, keeping in time, I want to know if this chain of events is OK, as it requires a lot of work:

1/We beat Devimon(Handled)
2/Tila arrives(Handled)
3/We reach Server(Soon)
4/Rika loses it and goes Velgmon, and Tila is the key target as Velgmon hates the Crest of Hope.
5/Sieg loses it trying to protect Tila, and goes BurningGreymon. BurningGreymon beats Velgmon, and the Spirit is captured finally. Unfortunatly, BG has turned into the pure incarnation of Sieg's witheld rage, and starts attacking everyon BUTTila.
7/BG easily throws Greymon for a loop, and just when he's about to finish everyone with a Wildfire Tsunami, Tila get's in the way. The quote:

She stood in front of the pile of beaten Digimon, bot Hybrid and Rookie, and her eyes were full of tears,

"Sieg you psycho! Look what you're doing, and yet you still treat me differant. You don't care about anyone, all you are is a beast I HATE YOU!"

"T..ila,..no,..I'm rarrgh!!!!!!!" BurningGreymon yelled, before Sieg dropped from the sky as BurningGreymon dissapated. Sieg is steamin, and all the Hybrids revert to Digidestined, bruised but otherwise OK. Sieg dragged himself up, and removed from his heads the goggles. He was crying, but his hat covered his eyes from view.

"Andrew, you lead for now. I'm a monster at the moment, so I'm leaving the group. I don't when, or if I'll return, but if I do it won't be till BurningGreymon is no longer a danger, and I'm no longer a beast as Tila put it. Don't look for me, or I may not be held responsible for what happens, well goodbye. Agumon, look after Tila," Sieg said, before becoming Flamon and dissappearing into the woods. Andrew stared on, the goggles in hand. Tila had turned away angry, but she couldn't help woorying slightly.
8/I RP as Tila and Agumon, occasionly showing you how Sieg's doing. You lot continue your quest.
9/Andrew XDemon digivolves, and Sieg arrives. He turns to Tila, who acts angry to see him. Sieg knows what he must do. He turned to Agumon and asks if he's forgiven him. Agumon says of course, and Sieg goes to Agunimon, while Agumon digivolves. XDemon has already beaten the others down, leving just Tila and Sieg.
10/Sieg and Greymon are beaten down, but they refuse to give up. Tila yells for Sieg to stop, but Sieg says not until he's repented for his past crimes. Tila says she's sorry for what she said, and that she forgives him. Sieg is thrilled, and both their crests activate. Agumon goes to MetalGreymon, while Wizardmon reaches Mystimon. Sieg goes BG, but he's in control, and Tila reaches Gigasmon. Together the four take down XD, and Andrew's back to normal.

OK, so a little me focused, but it's to make it so that we can reach Beast, and Ultimate. After that it's Myotismon, and I'm guessing your Crests will individually ativate then, but overall is that OK?

Power Shot
20th November 2005, 4:28 PM
Yeah, that sounds just about right. When Andrew is brought back to normal, his Beast Spirit and Crest will activate, and he and Clopesmon will Digivolve to RedEyemon and Eyedramon. They will then crush Kimeramon, but the Digital Kaizer will flee to create a more powerful version.

Nylf
20th November 2005, 5:13 PM
Be fairer, let the Rainbow Crest Activate, and we all reach Ultimate, including you, and we take down Kimeramon V2 together. Then way later on we face Kimeramon V3, who reaches Milleniumon.

Power Shot
20th November 2005, 5:19 PM
Okay, I felt it would be a better idea for Andrew, as he would want revenge against the Kaizer. But I like the Rainbow Crest idea better, so everyone can join in the killing.

Zeed-Millenuimon should appear when we're ready.

~*Ratiosu*~
20th November 2005, 7:34 PM
T-T I hope Andrew is nice to me...I seem like enemy #1 right now. I was hoping Sieg would ask Rika to be the leader since she seems to be being the smartest once again (besides Sieg). But I guess not...T-T

Nylf
20th November 2005, 7:52 PM
How about I forget that, and you two decide between yourselves? I kinda don't have much headway with the new leader thing, I'm just gonna dump the goggles and fly off(he'll sprout BG's wings) The sorta thing that'll happen while he's lone wolfing it is:

Sieg sat there, his eyes blank. He was lost deep within his mind, trying to find what he needed to control BurningGreymon. Then, a large orange monkey in shades and with a horrible Elvis accent came by.

"Now where are those Digidestined uh huh, wait, there's a human, if it's that Andrew kid my life is a whole lot easier uh huh! Hey kid, is your name Andrew uh huh?"

"It's Sieg, and leave before I hurt you,"

"Are you threatening me bouy? I just so happen to be the king of swing, the rock and rolling ruler of Server, Etemon uh huh!"

"I don't care if your Elvis, and with that stupid accent I may not be far off, I WANT TO BE ALONE!" Sieg yelled, his hair flaring and his eyes turning blue.

"Your about to regret crossing me buoy, Dark Network Concert Crash!" the monkey yelled, launching black energy at Sieg. Sieg's hair stood on end as his hat got blew off by the red aura now surrounding his body. two huge orange wings stopped the blast, as his voices deepened to a worrying level.

"BEAST SPIRIT EVOLUTION, BURNINGGREYMON!" BurningGreymon stood where Sieg once had, his eyes deep red with anger.

"Oh no, not another uncool Greymon, Etemon has left the building uh huh huh!" the monkey screamed.

"WILDFIRE TSUNAMI!!" the dragon roared, billowing flames at the monkey, which he narrowly avoided. With a roar Sieg collapsed to the ground, human. He put his hands to his face, and broke down.

"What kind of monster have I become?"

Power Shot
20th November 2005, 8:01 PM
Well, I wasn't sure. There are arguments on both sides, but it might make more sense to have my character play leader. XKaze, you don't post as often as me and SF do, and my character has more power.

Here's what we could do: As Sieg takes his leave, my character will take up the goggles, but he doesn't wear them as a symbol of the fact that he cannot be leader, despite Sieg's request.

He will make descisions like a leader, but won't wear the goggles. Plus, my character is older than everybody, so it would make sense that way.

When Andrew goes Scotamon, Rika and everyone will fight, but be crushed. Sieg will appear, and finds out what has happened. Scotamon, Kimeramon, and the Kaizer will appear, the Sieg gains control of BurningGreymon, fighting but not beating Scotamon, breaking the darkness around Andrew with the Crest of Courage.

The Crests of Hope and Honor will ignite to free Andrew and Clopesmon, who then morph into Eyedramon and RedEyemon. The rainbow Crest activates, and Kimeramon is destroyed.

The Kaizer flees, but has enough data to create stronger Digimon from the data on the XD-vice.

Nylf
20th November 2005, 8:04 PM
Umm, Hope and Courage work together to do that, sorry if I didn't make it clear, plus either Mystimon or MagnaAngemon(I'm undecided, it'll depend if she can morph by then), and MetalGreymon, alongside BG and Gigasmon will take down Scotamon, as you said he's higher Ultimate, so four utimates should be just about enough.

~*Ratiosu*~
20th November 2005, 8:05 PM
I was thinking: Sieg leaves the googles to Andrew and he kinda breaks down about how he can't be the leader. Rika comforts him and he gives them to her and she takes this all seriously, but still looks up to Andrew as the leader. He makes all the good decisions but Rika makes the attack plans, etc.

Good? Rika does have the courage to lead a force attack, and we could do it on BurningGreymon or Etemon (I like that deal with the bad Elvis accent, SF, you do it well. I wouldn't know what words to type if I was doing Etemon). Or Rika could split apart from Velgemon and lead an attack against him.

Power Shot
20th November 2005, 8:11 PM
Good, but my character would never break down. He would just state that he can't take it from him, and hands them to Rika, telling her that to be a good leader, you must be a good follower.

~*Ratiosu*~
20th November 2005, 8:17 PM
OK! Good idea. We'll do that. *high-fives PowerShot*

Nylf
20th November 2005, 10:49 PM
Since we've flown ahead, I'll do a summary of what's happened.

Having just beaten Devimon, the six Digidestined rested for a day, and then a new member to their ranks joined them. Her name was Tila, and she and Sieg were acquanted. They all decided to have their flying Digimon seek out Agumon's friend, Whamon, to get to Server, as that is where the crests and Magnamon's 'gift' waited, as well as their new enemies. Unfortunatly, once they had reached Server, Rika lost control and Velgmon appeared, battering most of the Digimon, and attacking Tila. Sieg lost it next, and went BurningGreymon, who became insane with rage, attacking anyone or anything that stood before him, except Tila. Andrew tried but failed to stop the dragon, but Tila jumped infront of BurningGreymon's final attack, and Sieg returned to normal, before leaving the group in the hands of Andrew, as he left to protect the group. All the Digidestined and Digimon, other than Tila, are battered, bruised, burnt and overall crushed from the sheer force of BG and Velgmon's attacks.

This is to help those who missed it. Please just start from after Sieg leaving, or feel free to GM.

Kageryuu
21st November 2005, 12:43 AM
I think the current chain of events is turning out pretty well.

Also, so the couples are:
Andrew and Sapphire?! *is shocked*
Rika and Seth?! *is shocked*
Sieg and Tila.

Sapphire, what does this mean?

Shadowcat
21st November 2005, 1:58 AM
Nevermind about my craziness there. So XKaze, we still doing the couples thing in the RP? I already left for Server. As soon as I reach the hospital, Etemon attacks, knowing my plans to reach the Digimon Hospital. The Crest of Sincerity suddenly appears from the ground, and enters the tag Sapphire has. Sapphire then activates the Sincerity Digi-Morph, causing Biyomon to become Palmon. Palmon then digivolves into Angemon and fights Etemon but loses, and reverts back into Tanemon. Etemon then kidnaps the two, wanting Sapphire to work for him. Sapphire asks why, and he says that he'll give her her other crest, the Crest of Love. Sapphire disagrees, and Etemon decides to make a clone of both her and Tanemon, and a copy of her D-4, which could activate the Love Digi-Morph, causing Tanemon(Clone) to become Yokomon(Clone) and she digivolves into Saberdramon, while Sapphire is stuck in Etemon's Pyramid, which he has left so that he could destroy the whole base, killing Sapphire in the process. By then, all of you would have your crests, so I won't post as often when you get your crests.

Power Shot
21st November 2005, 2:05 AM
I'm assuming you're talking about the clone dying right? As to that, that could come before Andrew goes berserk, or the cause of it, as we need a reason for Etemon to appear to activate XDemon Digivolving. That could also enhance Andrew and Sapphire's RP thing.

Shadowcat
21st November 2005, 2:27 AM
No, myself. Sapphire secretly digivovles into Kazemon, which destroys the cell bars, and as Etemon stupidly places Sapphire into a cell with Tanemon, they could have escaped whenever she liked. Kazemon carries Tanemon in her hands, and escapes the Pyramid, while Etemon attacks the others, and the others think that the clone Sapphire is the real Sapphire. Kazemon then appears with Angemon who attacks Etemon from behindand Kazemon tells the others that the clone, which they thought was real, was a clone, and destroyed the clones easily with a flick of her Hurricane attack, and no data surrounded the clone Palmon and etc...

Power Shot
21st November 2005, 4:05 AM
Okay, I think I understand. But no Digidestined should die during the course of this RPG. It really wouldn't be cool. This could further bring about Andrew's XDemon Digivolving.

Sieg, you were right about Scotamon being a high Ultimate, but he won't be taken down by Ultimate Digimon. You'll need to destroy the control that the Kaizer has over Andrew and Clopesmon with the Crests.

Shadowcat
21st November 2005, 4:33 AM
Lilymon could be used to destroy the connection. Flower Wreath can be used to purify an evil digimon to good. Flower Garden is a name I created for Flower Wreath, as Flower Garden sounded nicer.

Now, onto Arch-rivals, X Kazemon. Example:
Andrew' Arch-rival is Kimeramon and etc...

Power Shot
21st November 2005, 4:37 AM
No, Andrew's rival is the Digital Kaizer, as the Kaizer is going to learn about the wonders of XD Digivolving by experimenting on Skotamon. At the end, he will DX Digivolve with Armageddonmon when Andrew summons the power that dwells within Clopesmon.

No, Sapphire, it has to be the Crests. XDemon Digivolving is a much more powerful Digivolving the normal XD Digivolving. The Digimon at that stage just won't be ready.

Nylf
21st November 2005, 6:21 PM
Four Ultimates could take down a Mega, so BG, Gigasmon, MG and MA/Mystimon could wipe the floor with Scotamon. The crests activate, Sieg and Tila take down Scotamon, but he is still under DK's control, just as Andrew and Clopesmon, so the escaped Sapphire steals the DK's control thingy, then destroys it with the clone, bringing Andrew and Clopesmon back round. That fine? In the explosion, Etemon fuses with his Dark Network again, so we tagteam to stop him. Then a portal to reality opens, and Sieg and Tila get sucked in. We're there for 10 minutes trying to find a way back, and in that time the DK has escaped, and you're all in the next continent, chasing Myotismon.

Power Shot
21st November 2005, 11:24 PM
All right, that sounds fair.

I also feel I should clear something with SF. While it is a character's point of view, Andrew's character is designed to enjoy glory, but not to bask in it. The job is its own reward and everything. He's not as egotistical as he was in the beginning.

Shadowcat
22nd November 2005, 12:42 AM
Wait, SF, we'll still be on Server, but all of us shall be in different places like in Season 1. Something like that, I hope XK approves of that.

Power Shot
22nd November 2005, 1:16 AM
Yes, to answer Sapphire's question, Andrew will wake up on the way to Koromon Village, where we should take Koromon.

Also, a few ideas about the travelers:

Andrew and Sapphire
Rika and Seth
Talon....as he claimed no couple I guess he would go alone
Sieg and Tila

Shadowcat
23rd November 2005, 6:22 AM
Wait, I had a brainstorm.

Since Andrew, Agumon, Gabumon, and Clopesmon will merge into XD IPM, where would Rika stand, nevermind about that.

Anyway, had an idea.

Birdramon + Rika's Gatomon=Silphymon. New Ultimate! XD!

Sapphire + Birdramon + Rika's Gatomon + Rika=Valkyrimon! Another Mega to help!

Okay, I'll stop here. Anyway, X Kazemon, about the Arch-Rival thing, are we allowed to have it, as Sapphire VS LadyDevimon would be enjoyable. *****fight.

Anyway, the RP is at PG-13 if I'm not wrong, so swearing is allowed. If it's not PG-13, than no swearing. *Waits for X Kazemon's answer*

Power Shot
23rd November 2005, 4:22 PM
Okay, we are now in the first fight against Etemon, where Andrew will XDemon Digivolve. He tries to convice Sieg that he can control BurningGreymon but Sieg is afraid, forcing Andrew to XD Digivolve to save Koromon Village.

There will be a huge thing where the Kaizer appears to the others, and mocks Sieg for not being able to trust himself. Then Skotamon will annialate everyone, then leave to destroy.

~*Ratiosu*~
23rd November 2005, 7:38 PM
xXSapphireXx-->OK! Light swearing is OK, but not heavy like SF is doing ><

Nylf
23rd November 2005, 7:43 PM
I censore it myself. And it ain't that heavy, you should hear another of my characters I made up, Cane. If I'dve used him I would have been kicked out. And SIEG AND TILA AREN'T GETTING INVOLVED TILL SKOTAMON. Sieg's off on his own, when you lot turned up he moved on as Arbormon. Tila is currently getting to grips with a lot of realisations, and Greymon and Wizardmon can't currently be (censored) to join in. They're on the sidelines with a dinosized bucket of popcorn. So simply don't mention them. AT ALL.

And my rival will be Armageddomon and evos, while Tila's is Piedmon. Sieg, well you can guess, and Piedmon wants vengeance on the Hope Digidestined for last time.

Power Shot
23rd November 2005, 9:36 PM
Okay, I have the Kaizer, so I guess that's all right. I have posted DX Skotamon's appearence, and the Crest of Honor is with Koromon, but he wants to give it to Sieg for safekeeping.

Skotamon's gone, but he'll be back. when Sieg learns to accept BurningGreymon he'll return for the rest of the Digidestined with Etemon and Kimeramon.

Nylf
23rd November 2005, 10:01 PM
Actually the plan was you take down the others, and Sieg accepts BG in an awesome/heroic/shippy moment where he saves Tila. Basically the following:

The digimon attacked the now defenseless Tila, as Wizardmon and Greymon struggled to pull themselves up after the force of the beast's attack.

"Demon Blast!"

"Nice try demon (censored)," Sieg yelled as he jumped in the way and took the attack. The Kaiser laughed, but was horrified to Sieg get up with ease, and brush himself off.

"Listen Sieg," Tila said as she ran over to him, but the Kaiser was stuttering,

"What..no human could take a blast like that and shake it off" The boy and girl simply ignored him. They were re-united, and all that mattered was that, the outside world was now non-existant.

"I'm sorry for what I did,"

"What did you do though, I'm the one who should be sorry, I broke your brother's legs,"

"Sieg, you did that nearly a decade ago, and yet I never forgave you though my brother did,"

"But I turned on all you guys, nearly killing most of you, and then almost attacking you,"

"Sieg you idiot, that wasn't you, it was BurningGreymon, or at least what is left of him. You two are seperate spirits, and his overcame yours, and took over. He's the beast, not you. Sieg, I don't hate you, and I'm sorry for all I did,"

"Tila, it's s'alright, and thanks,"

"For what?"

"For giving me hope," and with that Sieg gently kissed Tila on the lips, as both their D-4's and crests shone to the sky.

"WIZARDMON DIGIVOLVE TO.....MYSTIMON!"

"GREYMON DIGIVOLVE TO....METALGREYMON!"

The two new ultimates both stood ready. their powers were optimised. The Rainbow Crest had a price, in the form of a power reduction, so they finally reached their full potential as Ultimate Digimon.

Sieg and Tila parted and looked into each other's eyes.

"Do you think you're ready to give the dragon a second shot?"

"I've never been more, BEAST SPIRIT EVOLUTION ACTIVATE, BURNINGGREYMON!"

Sieg spread his wings, and took in the warm power he felt as BurningGreymon. It was amazing being able to fly, and this was the first time he could truly enjoy it.

"Judging by the look on your face Kaiser I'm thinking you're not happy to see me, I have to say it's mutual, though honestly you wanted to meet me so much, why not have a close up!" Sieg yelled as he sped over and punched the Kaiser off of Skotamon

That's what happens, please help with that.

Power Shot
23rd November 2005, 10:03 PM
All right, I'll fix the end. You add that part, along with Koromon giving you the Crest of Honor. That's what's really going to take him down.

Nylf
23rd November 2005, 10:17 PM
Right no-one post I'm pulling a huge edit, please, and thanks PS.

Power Shot
23rd November 2005, 10:24 PM
Go for it, but remember that this should be a long fight. You're up against three Ultimates. And one is a high Ultimate.

Nylf
23rd November 2005, 10:29 PM
Couldn't be bothered. Kimeramon and Kaiser turned tail, but Etemon's just getting ready...(set up for Rainbow Crest and big Dark Network thingy)

EDIT: I'm gonna add more to the fight. I at least have how it ends ready, but it could use a few more attacks.

Shadowcat
24th November 2005, 7:18 AM
My Arch-Rival is ... Ladydevimon, like duh! Dunno who's X Kazemon's one.

Anyway,

Fighting Order is this, right?:

Devimon (Defeated)
Etemon (Currently Fighting)
Myotismon
VenomMyotismon (Both, we shall fight!)

After that, I'm not sure. But we should fight the Devas! They're cool and all.

Devas Data (http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/Season3/Devas.html) Antiramon's/Antylamon's cool. Wish I could have her as a Digimorph from Season 3. *Hopes that X Kazemon will approve of her being my third season digi-morph* Aye, why hasn't Renamon been used. She's cool ya' know. You have to use her, XK.

Sapphire's Arch-Rival:
Ladydevimon

Power Shot
24th November 2005, 4:48 PM
Interesting idea, but that would make almost two Divas for each Digidestined.

Talon
Sapphire
Andrew
Sieg
Tila
Rika
Seth

Sieg and Andrew are at the moment the only ones that could handle them, but that's because Tila doesn't have a Beast Spirit. This might be saved for the time when we are all separated, I think I'll call that dragon ahead of time, if we're going to do this.

Also, Andrew's Crest and B-Spirit activated when Koromon freed him from the Dark Rings. Felt I should point that out. The DX Monsters aren't gone, they'll be back with the Digital Kaizer.

Kageryuu
24th November 2005, 5:32 PM
After that, I'm not sure. But we should fight the Devas! They're cool and all.

Devas Data (http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/Season3/Devas.html) Antiramon's/Antylamon's cool. Wish I could have her as a Digimorph from Season 3. *Hopes that X Kazemon will approve of her being my third season digi-morph* Aye, why hasn't Renamon been used. She's cool ya' know. You have to use her, XK.
I have her as my 3rd season Digimorph

Shadowcat
25th November 2005, 12:36 AM
Oh. Anyway, they are high ultimates, if I'm not wrong. It took 3 Champions to defeat the earlier ones. Now, I call for Antylamon and Vajramon. The Rabbit and Ox. Once Antylamon is purfied, maybe your 3rd Season Digimorph is activated, FI.

Power Shot
26th November 2005, 8:12 PM
Okay, a question that SF mentioned, that I felt I should answer.

Yes, XD Eyedramon is a low Mega. That does not mean that he will be used very much, I only plan to use XD for emergancies or special fights. Andrew won't be able to XD Digivolve without the energy needed, so he'll get a major drain after going Mega.

Nylf
26th November 2005, 8:41 PM
And since everyone doesn't know how I like to wrte romance, and I fear I may have started power playing again, I'll put a few points:

1/ Quite clearly, Sieg REALLY likes Tila.
2/ Deep down, really deep down, Tila likes Sieg.
3/ One kiss doesn't create a perfect relationship. Neither does an apology, or one single moment.
4/ Tila has pride issues.
5/ Tila will rarely use her spirit, and MagnaAngemon will almost never use Gate of Destiny, I dunno I just feel that would be overdoing t, as it is more than strong enough to finish most enemies in one move.
6/ We'll all probably be getting our Mega's soon, as the REALLY LONG Myotismon bit is coming up.
7/ Rika's a psycho :P I mean, calling Sieg out of control, just because he jilted(may be the wrong word, maybe denied would be better) her? Yeesh.
8/ I have an idea to get out our armour forms. We beat the DM's, but the Kaiser saves Gigadramon's data after we beat Apocalymon. He then sets about dong what he should've done, IHO, and rebuilds the Dark Spires to prevent us stopping him again. THEN we get our armour forms, beat Kimeramon a THIRD TIME, but THEN the Kaiser merges Gigadramon's data with Kimeramons, and creates Milleniumon. We wet ourselves, as even our Magna forms are no match. Even Imperialdramon gets beaten withease, so we set out to find a way to reach IPM, as we need Omnimon. We find a way, I'll let you work that out XK, and then we go IPM on Milleniumon, BUT Zeed-Milleniumon appears, but we don't know. Once more a gentle return to normality, while Zeed-Milleniumon, alongside Lucemon Falldown Mode and Nega-Susanoomon set about building up an elite force of uber-villains, like the DM's, the seven demons, led by Falldown Mode, a new Kimeramon, Armagaemon(sp?), Diaboromon, Infermon, Krysalimon, Keramon whatever, mening we get involved in one ENORMOUS war to end all wars sorta dealy, beating all the hardest bad guys all over again. Finally, we're in an epic showdown with Zeed-Milleniumon and Lucemon Satan\Larvae Mode, and we're getting our ***es well and truly kicked, so then the Digi-Gods appear, and open a portal to the third dimension, and in one overly stupid burst, we become:

All our H-Spirits
All our B-spirits
The Z-Spirit
The L-Spirit
IMP
XD IMP
Susanoomon
XD Susanoomon
Omnimon
All our Megas
All our Champions
All our Ultimates
All our Rookies
All of Andrew's many XD's
The two Union Spirits
AlforceVeedramon Future Mode
Gallantmon Crimson Mode

And well and truly delete the greatest evil ever ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Well that's my idea for the plot, though XK may have something else planned.

8/ I love romances that are rough sailing, where you never know if they will or will not ever truly reveal their feelings. Perfection is dull, angst is fun!

Well that's all I really have to say currently.

Power Shot
26th November 2005, 9:11 PM
Right now, we are nearing the end of Etemon, which means that everyone will separate. Sieg and Tila return to the real world, and everyone else gets lost. In that segment, there should be more of the B-Spirits, as well as those romantic plots we had ready. So Andrew will go with Sapphire, Seth will go with Talon, but not for romance, but to find Rika, who left.

When Myotismon appears, we should indeed have most of the Mega forms. By then, we should have most of the spirits, and Andrew and Sieg should be able to F-Spirit to MagnaGarurumon and KaizerGremon. At the end of that sequence, We should be at that level, with everyone having Beast Spirit active.

Then we will go into the Dark Master area, which will comprimise a great deal of time as they should be scattered. Then Apocolymon will appear, causing us to battle together. He will lose, and the Kaizer will rebuild the Control Spirles.

This part will be mainly about Armor, and the Spirits. Not too sure about the baddies though.

At the end, all the evil in the Digital World will regroup, ready to destroy the Digidestined once and for all. They will all fuse with the Kaizer to form DX Gorgasmon, the supreme evil.

Andrew will understand his destiny in the Digital World, and call forth the supreme good Digimon, XaDreasmon. He will call forth the true XD Blade, along with every Digimon we have created through Digivolving, to absorb the data. This will seal away and delete the final evils of the Digital World, and saves it.

I'm saving what Andrew will have to sacrifice to summon XaDreasmon for later, but it won't be bad.

Nylf
26th November 2005, 9:38 PM
Not U-Spirit(F-Spirit means Aldamon and Lathmon), that would be too powerful, as U-Spirits are Mega II, F-Spirits are only Mega. I'm new to this, but:

H-Spirit: Agunimon, Aresmon, Duskmon etc.
B-Spirit: BurningGreymon, Eyedramon, Velgemon etc.
F-Spirit: Aldamon, Lathmon, JetSilphymon, Reichmon etc.
L-Spirit: Loweemon
Z-Spirit: KaiserLoweemon
U-Spirit: MagnaGarurumon, KaiserGreymon
A-Spirit: Susanoomon.

That's about right I believe. And who else agrees that pefection is dull, but angst is fun? I mean to read and write, not experience. then it' just a casse-pieds!(I can't type what I'm really thinking, so I put the politer french version)

Power Shot
26th November 2005, 9:46 PM
Shoot sorry, I meant Aldramon and Lathamon. We won't form KaizerGreymon and MagnaGarurumon until later, becuase we don't even have all the spirits anyway.

That was my bad. What enemies should we have in the Armor area, should BlackWarGreymon make an appearance?

Nylf
26th November 2005, 9:57 PM
Anything would work, though I'd like to face the classics, MetalGreymon, Monochromon, y'know the real bad boys of the Dark Ring/Spiral community. With the Control Spire thing it's a very free reign topic. Though we could also pepper in another Destiny Stone quest, with the whole Black/Chaos gang, BlackWargreymon, BlackMetalGarurumon, ChaosGallantmon, Omnimon Virus, BlackSeraphimon those sort of baddies.

~*Ratiosu*~
26th November 2005, 9:58 PM
My head's spinning ^_^

Shiny Flygon

1/OK, but they're not showing it.
2/Ditto.
3/Yeah, but Rika's in love. She actually likes Flamon, and likes Sieg because he has Flamon, as demestranted in my earlier post in the RP.
4/Figured that out.
5/OK.
6/OK.
7/Like I said, she likes Flamon and likes Sieg because he has Flamon.
8/*head buzzes* sounds good to me. I'll think of a plot (when you said you'd let me do the plot)
9/OK...

And Armageddomon is spelled <--that way.

Nylf
26th November 2005, 10:11 PM
As I said, rough sailing. Sieg is very blunt, and jokes a lot with Tila, or anyone. The only reason he was serious early on is because he needed to be. That, and he has MAJOR moodswings, and now Tila's around, he's mood swinged from serious to free spirited. And I kinda lightened how deep her feelings for Sieg are. About 20'000 leagues. And fine with the Flamon thing*mental note, NEVER USE FLAMON AGAIN*

Shadowcat
27th November 2005, 11:23 AM
Woah! I was waiting for posts! Anyways, I will have the reasons to why Myotismon kidnapped me divulged by Orphanimon. Also, I won't find my B-Spirit till against LadyDevimon, which is Piedmon's Assistant. The 4th Dark Master, can't spell right. LadyDevimon attacks when the group is in the ocean, and everyone but Sapphire has their B-Spirit. LadyDevimon challenges Sapphire to a battle, and Sapphire spirit evolves into Kazemon, but gets her butt whooped by LadyDevimon, who sends her into the ocean, causing her to de-digivolve. She finds a clam, which opens up to reveal the B-Spirit of Wind, and she surfaces like how Zoe did. She then digivolves, causing LadyDevimon to be deleted.

Anyways, we didn't capture Devimon's Data, so he'll become MarineDevimon during the DM battle and MetalSeadramon, the 1st DM, is his master.

Also, I think I'm powerplaying. Function of the D-4, Purified Digimon. The Digimon don't become Digieggs, and instead, their data appears in that area of the D-4. That's it, because we need to purify Digimon.

Nylf
27th November 2005, 11:33 AM
How about both? In the first series they re-configured, in the second the same, the third they were either absorbed or left to the wind, and in the fourth I guess you capture them. I prefer the first and second series style, it's like being given a second chance. Plus it's what happened to Wizardmon. He was the SkullMeramon who served Myotismon, but when MetalGreymon deleted him he got re-configured, and was returned to a DemiMeramon in the Digital World. He had a lot of time ahead of him, as Myotismon didn't return, so he simply journeyed the world, wondering. Wondering whether the 'code of Darkness' was right, wondering if he could do more than become SkullMeramon, wondering if he could actually help. Then Kerpymon, Orphanimon, Seraphimon, the Digi-Gods and Jennai chose him as the seventh Digimon. He was thrilled, and decided to turn his back on the code, just as Wizardmon had, and that's why he changed his digivolve.

Shadowcat
27th November 2005, 12:58 PM
Gazimon is pure evil, and shall never be good. But will return as Pagumon after Myotismon's Defeat, as he kinda forced Digieggs to stop appearing. Something like that. Anyways, Etemon and Devimon are fully captured. They are plain evil and shall never be good. I'll post later.

Nylf
27th November 2005, 1:26 PM
And you're stopping them permanently why? Most writers have caught onto to the fact you shouldn't wipe out evil. It's a standard part of the world, the other side of Light/Goodness's coin. Plus just capturing them is REALLY DULL. You lose epic moments like Malo/Venom/Myotismon's defeats, and the epicness of taking down the likes of Apocalymon. Part of the epicness of a fight is the way it ends, and capturing cut's it short. Your system:

1/Beat the living daylights out of Digimon till fractal code appears.
2/Capture with ABSOLUTELY NO FIGHTING OR COMPLAINTS.
3/Job done.

My preferred style:

1/Beat the living daylights out of Digimon
2/They put up an epic final throw, making a major twist like VenomMyotismon's true form, or Apocalymon revealing his ability to use the Dark Master's as weapons.
3/In an enormous final move, our Digimon finally vanquish the bad guy, and they give an epic dying speech.
4/We recoup our energy, as our power slips to nil. We relax, and bath in the glow of a job well done, before another twist arrives and puts the system to the works.

Hmm, which one seems better? I'll let XK decided as it is her RPG.

Power Shot
27th November 2005, 4:53 PM
I like SF's idea, the epic dying speech is always worth it, plus, all the lame speeches my character gives. I saw that comment SF!

On the whole, perhaps it wouldbe best if we did not use the other Crests. I'm not taking a second one, and the Crest of Light was sort of reconfigured into the Crest of Honor, so I can use its powers.

Shadowcat
28th November 2005, 12:10 AM
I'll release the Digicode when I reach Orphanimon's Castle. Kay? Because Myotismon relies on Digimon to become stronger, so we'll have to store the Digicode for a while, and let them out in a different area or somewhat. Also, when I de-digivolve, I'll become unconsious, due to the fact I overused my spirit.

Nylf
28th November 2005, 8:42 PM
And again, easy isn't fun. Fun is fighting till our powers are drained, till the last second till the nuke hits, till the dimensions shift, till the main guy sacrifices himself. That's fun. Not beating the living daylights out of a REALLY weak Myotismon.

Shadowcat
29th November 2005, 12:12 AM
LOL! But he's already uber strong. He's almost a mega. Counted a Very High Ultimate. Now, he can be considered a Mega, cause he feeds on his servent's data.

Anyways, my energy is zapped away, overused Pico Spirit, can't fight Myotismon till my energy is restored, which takes a very long time.

Kageryuu
8th December 2005, 4:17 AM
Why is no one posting?