PDA

View Full Version : Pyramid Turtle

TTar-X
16th November 2005, 4:52 AM
One of the most annoying cards in the game IMO. Not only is it annoying, but its effect is so broken IMO. You can easily bring out a 2400 monster(Kokki) or a V-Lord with that damn thing. I'm astonished that they allow 3 in a deck. They need to restrict that monster to 1 per deck. I hate Turtles especially when a zombie duelist rams into my monsters to get its effect, or creature swap then proceed with the effect. I basically hate searchers period; but Pyramid Turtle is on a whole 'nother level.
***Also Book of Life needs to get restricted as well.
Who agrees with me?
Post your thoughts here.

~RaikouRider243~
16th November 2005, 5:29 AM
0_o.

Get a life, that's why there aren't THAT many strong zombies.

Book of Life is not broken, especially considering its utter uselessness early game. And Pyramid Turtle isn't that broken either. It isn't a freaking TOOLBOX like a card such as Reinforcement of the Army. Tell me: why is Reinforcement semirestricted whereas Pyramid Turtle is not?

Those are the two cards that Zombies NEED: BoL and Turtle. Without them, Warriors will become even more prevalent and maybe even break the meta.

TTar-X
16th November 2005, 5:59 AM
0_o.

Get a life, that's why there aren't THAT many strong zombies.

Book of Life is not broken, especially considering its utter uselessness early game. And Pyramid Turtle isn't that broken either. It isn't a freaking TOOLBOX like a card such as Reinforcement of the Army. Tell me: why is Reinforcement semirestricted whereas Pyramid Turtle is not?

Those are the two cards that Zombies NEED: BoL and Turtle. Without them, Warriors will become even more prevalent and maybe even break the meta.
I do have a life thanks; stop being a jackass.
Simply make your point as you did but without typing crap like that.
BTW you make a good point about it, but I still think it's pretty broken, so respect my opinion as I do yours. :-/

~RaikouRider243~
16th November 2005, 6:17 AM
I'm sorry if I insulted you, but I was trying to make a point. If Turtle was as broken as you say it is, Upperdeck would have limited it a long time ago.

The Requiem
16th November 2005, 6:19 AM
*koffwarriorsarerealllynotallthatuberandunbeatable *

Yeah. You're giving turtle way too much credit. I run zombie myself, and I run 2 turtle, 1 Kokki and 1 vampire lord. The rest of the choices are pretty much..well...meh.

TTar-X
16th November 2005, 7:35 AM
I'm sorry if I insulted you, but I was trying to make a point. If Turtle was as broken as you say it is, Upperdeck would have limited it a long time ago.
No its alright, I didn't take it as an insult; I saw it as more of answering with an attitude and I know you were trying to make a point(and a good one at that). I also apologize for calling you what I called you; I know some people here in sppf indirectly say things they don't mean when trying to make a point.
That's true about Pyramid; as you said, there are really not too many strong zombies out there, and the strong ones are tributes(V-Lord, Kokki, Patrician,Despair from the Dark, etc.) for the most part and they need support, so I can see where Pyramid comes in. But you must atleast agree with me that it is annoying for that card to be played against you.
Anyways no hard feelings Raikou, and thanks for your insight. ;-D

~-=Mewtwo=-~
17th November 2005, 3:15 AM

Yeah. You're giving turtle way too much credit. I run zombie myself, and I run 2 turtle, 1 Kokki and 1 vampire lord. The rest of the choices are pretty much..well...meh.Same... cept I own no kokki and have 3 lords... It works ok... opponents can just not attack anyways... and it sometimes survives the attack... not very useful when they find out...

Dragon Fire
21st November 2005, 3:36 AM
What about Gilford the Lightning?

Haruka's Swimsuit
22nd November 2005, 12:32 AM
What about Gilford the Lightning?

An optional Raigeki effect doesn't exactly make you unbeatable.