PDA

View Full Version : People to Look out for?

General Blaze
16th November 2005, 10:05 PM
Hi, General Blaze here. Seeing as how I'm new here and all, i've been wondering what members I sould look out for, such as n00bs and old vetrains, and really popular people here. Can anyone help? I would appritiate it.

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
16th November 2005, 10:24 PM
Depends on your interests.

Overall, you may want to steer clear of RMT or Competitive RMT. The people there are smart, but you'll get laughed out of there if you make a bunch of mistakes.

Team Rocket Admin. Oye, stay away. Unless you're a Kanto Purist, then he'll be your best buddy.

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

Black Marauder
16th November 2005, 10:31 PM
Depends on your interests.

Overall, you may want to steer clear of RMT or Competitive RMT. The people there are smart, but you'll get laughed out of there if you make a bunch of mistakes.

Team Rocket Admin. Oye, stay away. Unless you're a Kanto Purist, then he'll be your best buddy.

Are you guys like rivals or something? :P

Anyways, you should look out for uhh... well you should just follow the rules ;)

General Blaze
What the heck is a Kanto Purist?!

blaze boy
Stay away from I am evil! (joking)

Stay on the right side of the mod by following the rules which I hope you read because I didn't.

Black Marauder
16th November 2005, 10:34 PM
What the heck is a Kanto Purist?!

I think it's a person who likes ONLY Kantonian Pokemon

Wolf Goddess
16th November 2005, 11:30 PM
I'm going to be keeping a close eye on this thread, as I don't want an all-out bashfest.

Hukuzo
16th November 2005, 11:38 PM
Just follow the rules and be polite.
If you ask for help don't listen to Rod (or is it Tod?), because he makes outrageous claims. I have nothing against him, he just never knows what he's talking about.

Carpetted!
16th November 2005, 11:40 PM
KEep W@tch f0r me aM teH n00b!!!111!!!
No really, keep a watch out for Jynxo or he'll ban you

General Blaze
16th November 2005, 11:57 PM

o.o....Please don't do that Floored!. I just wanted some help.... Anyway, can anyone tell what a bishie is?

Carpetted!
16th November 2005, 11:59 PM
Yeah under alternate Anime Discussion there is a bishie thread. You can claim anime characters as bishie and use them in your sig. BUT make sure no one has claimed it already.

Edward Elric1
17th November 2005, 4:51 AM
I like Edward Elric, He's good people.

Again, big thing I can say is to follow the rules. I know it seems repetitive, but it's definately the best piece of advice anyone can give.

Orgasmo
17th November 2005, 5:07 AM
No really, keep a watch out for Jynxo or he'll ban youStay away from Floored! Also, Jynxo is a good guy. Just follow the rules :)

MidnightScott
17th November 2005, 5:27 AM
Watch out for people who think they know everything and like to disgruntle your every opinion. People who are n00bs type almost everything in their posts in short-hand - it gets really annoying to read that stuff doesn't it? Anyway - the best thing I can advise is to read the rules and ask people if you don't understand what some of them mean.

Hope I helped you somehow ^_^

~Scott;229;

Blastoise King
17th November 2005, 7:02 AM
watch for me for i shall flame you and hack your comp!!!!!!!!!! ;] j/k watch out for um... CRMTers dont argue with them cause they will most likley be right

Lord wackruntlje
17th November 2005, 8:35 AM
A good advice is... dont mess with mods. Also dont argue with some people that is extremly stubborn. Oh, and watch out for me too. I can go insane if you insult Electabuzz.

PhQnix
17th November 2005, 9:45 AM
People to look out for: Here (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showgroups.php)

Basically thats it, anyone else can't touch you or your account thus being afraid of them is pointless. Also if you follow the rules and make intelligent posts then noone will be ****** off with you.

KaptainKadaver
17th November 2005, 10:19 AM
Just follow the rules, ffs. And just know what you're posting especially at CRMT and you won't get flamed.

Hiraitos Zero aka OCZ
17th November 2005, 6:21 PM
Never,EVER mess with:
Alfonso
Jynxo
CRMT people
Edward Elric

And you'll be okay.

RaZoR LeAf
17th November 2005, 6:38 PM

Jynxo is only a mod. He can't ban anyone, only ask for a person to be banned. Surely you know the difference between the various modding levels by now.

As long as you follow the rules you can't really get on the bad side of any mods, unless you annoy them too much.

Solid Kirby
17th November 2005, 6:50 PM
Like ~*Commander Blizzard*~ said, It's mainly your interests and the like. I can only tell you two things:

1. If you're intrerested in comics, Take Critisizm, or else Davis PKMN Master, Goatman56 and I won't be your buddies.

2. Post anything about sonic in SSB3, and I will eat your soul. >_>

Other than that, Don't get involvd in flame wars, and you should be alright.

PLANES CURE TOWERS
17th November 2005, 7:10 PM
How about not worrying about "Who is 1337 and who you should suck up to" and just post like any other new member does.

Just a thought.

Carpetted!
17th November 2005, 10:32 PM
Jynxo is only a mod. He can't ban anyone, only ask for a person to be banned. Surely you know the difference between the various modding levels by now.

No, I don't, what is it? *click* So Jynxo was bluffing...

+Chaos Blade+
17th November 2005, 10:37 PM
-Josherific- can be "really something" in the Debate Forum, along with Imperial Dragon, a few mods I've never met [or heard of] before.

The Fan Fiction forum can sometimes make you laugh with some bad authors, yet, if you're the intelligent type, check out the works.

Good people are:

Wolf Goddess
-Josherific-
Mondo
Edward Elric
Shining Mew
Serpent Syra
Scrap
lilbluecorsola
Breezy
Burnt Flower
Drayano

. . . . and like everyone said, STAY AWAY from the Competitive RMT forum if you want to live to see tomorrow.

+Chaos Blade+

General Blaze
17th November 2005, 10:40 PM
(Gulp!) Wh, What do you mean by 'stay away from the Competitive RMT fourm if I want to live to see tomorow'?

+Chaos Blade+
17th November 2005, 10:46 PM
If you screw up once by posting a team, they're, metaphorically speaking, going to kill you.

+Chaos Blade+

Carpetted!
17th November 2005, 10:47 PM
They'll put you on their bad rater's list alongside people like dark venasaur...
and humiliate you if you suggest hyper beam on a pokemon.

Brinstar
17th November 2005, 11:53 PM
If you can seriously be made to feel humiliated by anyone on this forum then I feel sorry for you. The RMT section is a joke.

All you need to do is post intelligently and follow the rules. There's no reason for you to be afraid of anyone on this message board. The most there is, is a few "e-bullies" who think they're cool, but in the end, it's still the internet.

General Blaze
18th November 2005, 12:24 AM
You mean if I post a team with Macgargo or a Jnyx with Flash they will laugh me out of this website?!

Carpetted!
18th November 2005, 12:25 AM
pretty much, if you care enough.
Once they start swearing at you it's a good sign to go visit another section.

Ilex
18th November 2005, 12:27 AM
You mean if I post a team with Macgargo or a Jnyx with Flash they will laugh me out of this website?!Yup, just don't even bother visiting there.

Be sure to respect people who have been here for over a year, like you would respect a veteran of WWII.

+Chaos Blade+
18th November 2005, 12:31 AM
Like me, although it may look like I've been here for one month.

Yeah, if you disrespect an elder member, they'll report in a heartbeat. They don't kid.

+Chaos Blade+

Momoko Lover
18th November 2005, 12:33 AM
Look for.... ME!!! Just kidding, well, you'd better watch out for Jynxo, even though he can be smart sometimes.

Orgasmo
18th November 2005, 12:34 AM
Yeah, if you disrespect an elder member, they'll report in a heartbeat. They don't kid.Umm no. You're wrong.

Just follow the rules and post intelligently >_>

Phantom_Bugsy
18th November 2005, 12:36 AM
Be smart and you'll get along just fine with the majority of people. :D

Oh, and don't insult any characters. Ever. At all. >___> Cause then regardless of who you insult, chances are you will be EATEN ALIVE by fangirls/fanboys.

I should know, I've developed a taste for n00b-flesh. <3

Ledian_X
18th November 2005, 12:38 AM
And then there's former admins who still have connections. Might want to watch out for them. Basically, do what Brin said and follow the rules and you won't get hurt.

LX

+Chaos Blade+
18th November 2005, 12:45 AM
*slides finger to Chris [LX]* *whistles*

Yeah, here are some mods who are nice, cool, strict as hell, yet great people:

Dragonfree
Zephyr Flare
Nara_Shikamaru
And a few others...not too sure though. XP

+Chaos Blade+

Ethereal
18th November 2005, 12:48 AM
No, I don't, what is it? *click* So Jynxo was bluffing...
What in the hell are you talking about? I never said that I could ban someone. I said that they would end up banned, you moron. How you concluded that I could ban is beyond me. I even said that I didn't have the power to ban in the thread you're referring to, Poindexter. It seriously doesn't make any sense that someone could be THAT damn slow.

watch out for Jynxo, even though he can be smart sometimes.
Wow, thanks. --;

Ledian_X
18th November 2005, 12:55 AM
*slides finger to Chris [LX]* *whistles*

Yeah, here are some mods who are nice, cool, strict as hell, yet great people:

Dragonfree
Zephyr Flare
Nara_Shikamaru
And a few others...not too sure though. XP

+Chaos Blade+

Yeah. Strict mods. I think I modded a few of those strict ones. Then again, I think a few of them left. Who knows.

LX

+Chaos Blade+
18th November 2005, 12:55 AM
Yeah, and Jynxo is a person you should look out for. Jynxo is a good person that likes to say weird things, at least, that's what I've read in some threads. ^^;

Dratini927
18th November 2005, 12:59 AM
This whole thread is a joke. You don't have to worry about certain people, since everyone just talks on here like normal. People who say "zomg watch out for -name- he'll eat you alive!11" are just trying to cause trouble basically and stir up stuff that we don't need.

Like many others have said...just follow the rules, and make smart posts. If you don't know something fully, then it's probably best not to post it in a thread. Just relax and enjoy the forums. Don't start a anxiety attack over an online Pokemon forum. :s

Ledian_X
18th November 2005, 1:02 AM
Yeah, and Jynxo is a person you should look out for. Jynxo is a good person that likes to say weird things, at least, that's what I've read in some threads. ^^;

Dunno, I've said some weird things when I killed sigs. Just remember no one can break my record of bannings and sig kills. NO ONE! Man, was I crazed back then.

This whole thread is a joke. You don't have to worry about certain people, since everyone just talks on here like normal. People who say "zomg watch out for -name- he'll eat you alive!11" are just trying to cause trouble basically and stir up stuff that we don't need.

Like many others have said...just follow the rules, and make smart posts. If you don't know something fully, then it's probably best not to post it in a thread. Just relax and enjoy the forums. Don't start a anxiety attack over an online Pokemon forum. :s

Yeah..Drat's right *mutter* Spoilsport. But, do watch out for Serebii. I hear he's mad. Kidding! Yeah just enjoy yourself. You'll be fine. We're just all certifiable.

LX

Kaiserin
18th November 2005, 1:05 AM
This is disgusting. No one should be telling other people who to "watch out for".

I'm closing this for the reasons Matt suggested. This thread is just asking for trouble.