PDA

View Full Version : help!

pokemonhotspot999
16th November 2005, 11:13 PM
i'm in the whirl islands without an escape rope in the room with lugia and I need help getting out aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Axel
17th November 2005, 1:06 AM
i'm in the whirl islands without an escape rope in the room with lugia and I need help getting out aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Ok, I'll be glad to help. But before I give you a link to a map, are you sure you don't have a Pokemon with Dig or an Escape Rope in your pack? If you don't, don't worry. Here is a map that could help you get out of there:
http://pokemonelite2000.com/gsfindlugia.html
It has a map on there, it helped me get in and out of the Whirl Islands without problem, maybe it'll help you too.

Praetor
17th November 2005, 2:34 AM
u can always google it or check a guide and ur post above is spam

Dark Venusaur
22nd November 2005, 11:33 PM
;003;or use a cheating device;003;

Kasaioni
23rd November 2005, 12:55 AM
When do you get lugia in that room?

kidumbreon
23rd November 2005, 8:10 AM
you gots to have the silver wing(get from old guy in viridian city)top right island.

Kasaioni
23rd November 2005, 10:55 PM
So does he just give it to you when you first meet him?

Meganium Ex
23rd November 2005, 10:57 PM
So does he just give it to you when you first meet him?
Yeah, mostly that

Kasaioni
23rd November 2005, 11:01 PM
YAY! I'll be there after i go to pewter, beat gym, go to mount moon, conquer that route, go back to pewter and down the route to pallet, yay! How hard is lugia to catch with an ultra ball? same with Ho-oh, suicune and the other legendry dog that runs in the wild, tell me for both two of them because i haven't used themaster ball on any of them yet, I want to know how hard for each because I want to be prepared.

Meganium Ex
23rd November 2005, 11:02 PM
YAY! I'll be there after i go to pewter, beat gym, go to mount moon, conquer that route, go back to pewter and down the route to pallet, yay! How hard is lugia to catch with an ultra ball? same with Ho-oh, suicune and the other legendry dog that runs in the wild, tell me for both two of them because i haven't used themaster ball on any of them yet, I want to know how hard for each because I want to be prepared.
Well, it depinds what game your playing, Gold or Crystal?

Kasaioni
23rd November 2005, 11:05 PM
You mean Gold Silver or Crystal, i'm playing Crystal...

Meganium Ex
23rd November 2005, 11:06 PM
You mean Gold Silver or Crystal, i'm playing Crystal...
Oh, okay then, so it should be the same level as Lugia, the same level of hard

Well, good luck with it!

Kasaioni
23rd November 2005, 11:08 PM
OK thanx ^_^