PDA

View Full Version : Newcomer!

EvilDunsparce
18th November 2005, 2:01 AM
Hey everybody, I'm coming here from Pokecommunity.com! I've been there a while so you won't have to worry about me spamming and stuff. I also like messing with sprites....like this: http://img280.imageshack.us/img280/853/chanlava8dr.png (http://imageshack.us)

And hunting for shiny pokemon is fun to!

PC doesn't have smileys like these!:;202; ;338; ;363;

Dratini927
18th November 2005, 2:02 AM
Welcome to the forums...Read the rules carefully. :)

And a word of advice...Don't use random animated smilies like that in a post...We tend to get agitated at that, and it's considered spamming most of the time.....Just a little heads up. ;)

Carpetted!
18th November 2005, 2:02 AM
Hello there ED.

EvilDunsparce
18th November 2005, 2:47 AM
I have a question, this place is alot different than PC... the avatars ...at pc we can just put in a URL and get a custom avatar, why can't I do that here?

Carpetted!
18th November 2005, 2:48 AM
Only mods can get costum avatars...

EvilDunsparce
18th November 2005, 2:50 AM
Only mods can get costum avatars...

Hmmmm....that's the first time I've ever seen that rule at a forum.....how come?

TSL
18th November 2005, 3:05 AM
Bandwith reasons. And PC runs real slow for me so...
Don't bring PC ideas to here.
It doesn't work.
Welcome, hope ya like it here.

Eszett
18th November 2005, 3:11 AM
PC doesn't have smileys like these!:;202; ;338; ;363;I would consider that to be an advantage of PC.

Anyways, salutations to the forums! Please, make yourself comfy.

Tenten
18th November 2005, 3:19 AM
Welcome to the forums! You're from PC, huh? Never been there, except to get a TC tutorial. LOL. Great spriting, btw. Like Roy said, only mods can get custom avatars. Since there are so many members here, if they were ALL given custom avatars, that would be a lot of bandwidth, not to mention that poor Serebii would have to pay a lot for the bandwith used. They don't have those smilies, huh? Eszett said it, PC's got an advantage since they have those smilies. There are a lot of people who abuse them just to annoy the members who have dial-up. Anyway, enjoy yourself, and PLEASE don't use the smilies as Pokemon name shortcuts or anything useless. (No, I don't have dial-up) >.>