PDA

View Full Version : How do I get an avatar?

Champion Jared 14
19th November 2005, 1:04 AM
Hi everyone. I've been a memeber since august but haven't got an avatar yet. I really want one. But I don't know how to get one. Someone please help.

Luke Groundwalker
19th November 2005, 1:08 AM
Well you can't get a custom avatar, though if you go to your User CP and find *Edit Avatar* then you could change it to one of the avatars that Serebii has gave us.

Champion Jared 14
19th November 2005, 1:14 AM
I'm sorry. What's a user CP? If I can't get an avatar, i'll take whatever I can get.

ArteMagica
19th November 2005, 1:32 AM
I think this thread can help you for future needs. (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=91015)
Your User CP is the control panel you use to edit sigs and such.It is at the top of the page next to where it says FAQ.Click on user CP>go to edit avatars>select an avatar of your choice(click on a bullet thing under the avatar pic)>click save avatar then you have that avatar.:)

Confused no more
19th November 2005, 1:33 AM
ok, on the top of the screen, u see some buttons. Click quick links, then choose view my profile. From there, you'll see a button saying edit avatar. then u can choose your avatar.

Champion Jared 14
19th November 2005, 1:39 AM
I think I did it right. Do i have to go to edit signature to do anything else?

ArteMagica
19th November 2005, 1:40 AM
Not if you don't want a signature.You can edit your profile if you want,or edit your options.Those links are in your user CP as well.

Champion Jared 14
19th November 2005, 1:44 AM
Oh. Okay. Thank you all so very much for the help. I've searched my posts and found my favorite picture of Suicune as my avatar. Thanks again truly. I love it.

Meganium Ex
19th November 2005, 1:51 AM
Well, I was hear to help when I realized the quetion was answered!

Anyway, I like your avatar that you picked

It's a good one

Champion Jared 14
19th November 2005, 1:54 AM
Thanks. I've been trying sooo hard to get a suicune avatar ever since I became a member. But I didn't know how to then. I guess I'm like Eusine when it came to the choice of pokemon. After all, suicune is one of my favorite water pokemon.

Meganium Ex
19th November 2005, 2:00 AM
Yeah, Suicune is sure a great Pokemon!

Wolf Goddess
19th November 2005, 2:07 AM
Okay, this has been answered. We don't need a chat, thank you.

-Gesperrt