pkmn trainer conman
19th November 2005, 2:11 AM
http://media.putfile.com/We-Wish-you--a-Merry-Christmas
christmas is here!
wo0-Hoo!
wat do i put for deoxys? ;deoxys;?

Fatal
19th November 2005, 2:53 AM
You know what I think? I think that's a keyboard! It hardly sounds like a real saxaphone *.*

pkmn trainer conman
19th November 2005, 4:33 AM
i rcorded it..... my tenor was slightly out of tune.

xXFallenButterflyXx
19th November 2005, 5:06 AM
Doesn't really sound like a saxaphone... 0_oU

Fatal
19th November 2005, 7:46 AM
Doesn't really sound like a saxaphone... 0_oU

That's because it's a keyboard with a saxaphone sound *.*

XD002 Icemewtwo
19th November 2005, 8:21 PM
A keyboard with a saxaphone sound lol that is new!

Fatal
19th November 2005, 9:12 PM
A keyboard with a saxaphone sound lol that is new!

I have one. I mean keyboard as in an electric piano with several different digital tones, one being a saxaphone.

XD002 Icemewtwo
19th November 2005, 9:29 PM
Oh i thought I was an actual keyboard lol

pkmn trainer conman
20th November 2005, 8:08 PM
is not, it is recorded w/ a ctuddy mic.D:
;249-d;

blackfoxnick565
20th November 2005, 8:24 PM
You don't have the correct beat.. It should be a bit faster, and also, it sounds great, but you need the correct beat to play it correctly.. It's like I can play O' Christmas Tree, Silent Night, and Have a Holy Jolly Christmas.

XD002 Icemewtwo
21st November 2005, 3:10 AM
Ok then it is so-so!

Raito
2nd December 2005, 11:56 PM
That is a saxamaphone (I know that's not the correct spelling) I'm in band at school and I hear saxes every day. Plus my dad plays and I hear that every day also.

Magma Leader Maxie
3rd December 2005, 12:57 AM

Not true. I play the clarinet and I should know the characteristic sound that comes with each breath. It's a real saxophone. Nice festive spirit, I like the rhythm because it's not the usual boring one. :)

Fatal
3rd December 2005, 1:04 AM
Yes, and I play a keyboard, and believe me, I know the f*cking difference between one of those and a real sax, 'ight?

Magma Leader Maxie
3rd December 2005, 1:20 AM
Yes, and I play a keyboard, and believe me, I know the f*cking difference between one of those and a real sax, 'ight?

Did you read what I said? The sound as air starts leaving the instrument is sometimes heard, sometimes not in the recording. This is a real sax. Seeing as you seem intent on proving it's a keyboard, why don't you try to play what pkmn trainer conman played? Then we could all be sure that I'm wrong and you're right. Make sure you get all the nice *puff!* sounds in.

Raito
3rd December 2005, 8:10 PM
don't cat fight you two. It's a sax. He plays well. end of story. case closed!

Twitch
11th December 2005, 1:06 PM
;227; It's good, but it's played like a lullaby. The real rhythm is more cheerful, you should play it that way. And yes, it is a sax, but a weird sounding one. It sounds almost like you fused an alto and a tenor together. And it's not tuned very well.