PDA

View Full Version : Trainer's Choice

asia_catdog_blue
19th November 2005, 1:44 AM
Has Trainer's Choice ever been right?

Puffs
19th November 2005, 1:47 AM
yes, plenty of times. But the TC is usually boring and kinda funny when they're wrong, but mostly annoying. -_-

CyberCubed
19th November 2005, 1:47 AM
Plenty of times. All the Advanced Battle TC's have been correct except for one.

And Advanced Challenge had plenty of correct choices, despite it having many wrong ones.

Why even ask this question?

Meganium Ex
19th November 2005, 1:52 AM
They've been right more then wrong, but at least 35% wrong :p

Devilrose
19th November 2005, 1:54 AM
The thing about trainers choice is the same as it is with the people on the weather channel. They're right plenty of times, but people only notice when they're wrong.

PDL
19th November 2005, 2:11 AM
I find it halrious how people go crazy when the trainer's choice is wrong... espcially the "Arbok evolves into Serviper"

the trainer's choice is basically the "who's that pokemon" game, only uniquie to the dub...

Meganium Ex
19th November 2005, 2:13 AM
I find it halrious how people go crazy when the trainer's choice is wrong... espcially the "Arbok evolves into Serviper"

the trainer's choice is basically the "who's that pokemon" game, only uniquie to the dub...
Anyway, just curous. What IS the episode when they say Arbok evloves to Seviper? I've heard about it but never saw it.

Lil Brother
19th November 2005, 2:14 AM
What I think is funny is when they have multiple answers be correct.

"Okay, what has the advantage over Tropius? Snorunt, Torkoal, or Sealeo?"

"Um... Snorunt?"

"Nope! Sealeo!"

PDL
19th November 2005, 2:19 AM
Anyway, just curous. What IS the episode when they say Arbok evloves to Seviper? I've heard about it but never saw it.

that would be "A Fan with the Plan" the first contest episode with Bulbasaur

asia_catdog_blue
19th November 2005, 2:51 AM
They said Mukuhita is the best choice to battle Spoink.

Dogasu
19th November 2005, 3:53 AM
Haha, yes. The Trainer's Choice has mistakes sometimes. LET'S LIST THEM ALL OUT FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME.

The question at the start of the thread's been answered, so I'm closing this.