PDA

View Full Version : Third Fushigi no Dungeon Mission

Maxim
19th November 2005, 4:52 PM
I've get through the two first missions in Fushigi no Dungeon (Chiisana Forest and Electromagnetic Cave) How to acces third mission? I tried to do it but no Joy. If you did it please tell how to access third mission

Takuya
19th November 2005, 5:16 PM
Try Talking to evryone in the town?
That should work.

Dark Venusaur
19th November 2005, 10:15 PM
Thats what you basically have to do considering its in Japanese and thats if you dont know japanese

Captain Noobhead
19th November 2005, 10:45 PM
Is that the first one after you get to the town, or the one after that? O_o

Try checking your mailbox thing back at your house. Not sure if that helped. =\

XyronTheFalcon
20th November 2005, 2:23 AM
^That would depend.....on if she know japanese or not!

Captain Noobhead
20th November 2005, 3:05 AM
Okay, apparently I'm at where you got stuck. What you need to do is run to the eastern side of the town and check the big bulletin thingie under the postal office. Read it and select the first option (Keiji ban-o melu). There will be a bunch of letters there, pick one and select the first option (okelu) and now back out. Read the bulletin again and select the second option from the start, which is (ilai-lisuto), select the letter you just took, and pick the first option (honlyu) and run to the very left side of the town. Now go down the road and you'll get to choose an area, choose the area with the letter nearby it and navigate each floor carefully (if you don't know japanese, it's easier if you know which floor specifically) and find the pokemon that needs help and talk to it, select the first option when asked all the questions, and you should be teleported out and given some rewards. Now continue to repeat the ENTIRE process until you get a third area selectable, which is called (haganeyama) Hagene mountain with a GO symbol next to it.

Hope that helped, sorry my romanji sucks.