PDA

View Full Version : 4Kids TV comes to the UK!



kaibachaoschampion
19th November 2005, 7:42 PM
4KidsTV is coming to the UK. I wan't expecting this, I hope we'll get the FUNimation channel at some point in the future too.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds26345.html

Haruka's Swimsuit
19th November 2005, 9:12 PM
I weep for all you Brits... that, and would like to apologize in advance.
Have fun watching an entirely different (though, not really that different from the last one) "Hero Turtles" series.

CyberCubed
19th November 2005, 11:42 PM
Ninja Turtles already airs in the UK, and this time it kept the "Ninja" in it's title.

Gravy
20th November 2005, 12:10 AM
Eew. Why? Just....why?

I honestly don't see the point in this at all. Pretty much all their shows are aired over here on various different channels already, so what will they have to offer us? Kirby, MewMew, Doremi and F-Zero? Thanks, but no thanks. I'd rather have some Adult Swim, Bo^7 and the rest of the animé we've failed to recieve.

Shadowfaith
20th November 2005, 12:05 PM
Eew. Why? Just....why?

I honestly don't see the point in this at all. Pretty much all their shows are aired over here on various different channels already, so what will they have to offer us? Kirby, MewMew, Doremi and F-Zero? Thanks, but no thanks. I'd rather have some Adult Swim, Bo^7 and the rest of the animé we've failed to recieve.
I second that, you pretty much summed up what I was going to say.

kaibachaoschampion
20th November 2005, 12:45 PM
Thats how I feel too. Oh and by the way i'm pretty sure we already get Ninja Turtles at Jetix. So that isn't new either.

Chris
20th November 2005, 6:05 PM
Fat chance of the FUNimation Channel making its way there. It's not as widely available even in the US as 4Kids TV is.

kaibachaoschampion
20th November 2005, 7:03 PM
Fat chance of the FUNimation Channel making its way there. It's not as widely available even in the US as 4Kids TV is.

Ah, well I guess that makes sense, seeing how big the US is compared with the UK.

ShiningClefairy
20th November 2005, 7:12 PM
Wow, everyone seems so enthusiastic and excited about this. Hooray for UK .>_>.

Slypher
20th November 2005, 8:28 PM
Fat chance of the FUNimation Channel making its way there. It's not as widely available even in the US as 4Kids TV is.
I don't know about that, I know many places that don't recieve 4kids Tv, so I don't think it's that widely aviable.

Also, bringing 4kids TV to UK is nothing, but another hopeless attempt to increase their ratings and profits.

Joe_Pokemon20000
16th December 2005, 6:01 AM
Well, handling 40% of 4Kids TV is really going to make 4Kids bankrupt, but there is a chance of 1 in 100,000,000,000,000 to become bankrupt. There is a chance of 1 in 999,999,999,999,999,999 to be in australia, while 1 in 2000 in USA and the UK. Because they have companies there. While I handled 95% of 4Kids, the remaining 5% will be to 4Kids, which seems unfair. To make it fair, 4Kids will handle 40%, while I handle 60% of it.