PDA

View Full Version : hi peeepuhls!

bLASTOIse_MAsTer
19th November 2005, 8:05 PM
hi! i'm new here! my friend blastoise786 told me about dis site and it seems awesome so far! man who invented this genisuotity (ya i know that is not a word it is like genius+otity ;)) of a site!

Freeze Knight
19th November 2005, 8:24 PM
Hi! Welcome! Im glad you like this side.
PM me if you want to be friends.

♥Princess Ketchum♥
19th November 2005, 8:25 PM
Hi there bLASTOIse_MAsTer :D welcome to the fourms XD

I Hope you enjoy your stay and make loads of friends and pm me if u need any help :)

~* Mudkip girl *~

swimmerboy91
20th November 2005, 12:28 AM
you know blastoise786? Oh well have fun here!!

bannedboy
20th November 2005, 1:03 AM
who gives a crap if you are new! but have a good time...i think...

PhQnix
20th November 2005, 1:07 AM
Welcome Blastoise Master, I suppose if you already know someone on the site you won't have any problems and thus do not need my help.

Banedboy your, like, so funny it's unbelievable. That joke is so original, i've never ever heard it before.

The Admiral
20th November 2005, 1:16 AM
who gives a crap if you are new! but have a good time...i think...
Wow, aren't YOU just a little douchebag?

Oh, yeah. Hi, new person. Please be sure to watch out for morons like this bannedboy kid.

-Regaaru

bannedboy
20th November 2005, 1:20 AM
i was just kidding i will be your friend on this web new guy i am very nice acculy i am a really heplful person to people so i just try to be funny.
^--sp on accualy;)

p.s. i think i know you...

p.s.s. i am not a moron doctor regal.

p.s.s.s. when i curse and stuff(see my location,hobies,.ect)i don't mean any of it

p.s.s.s.s.i was not born in 1984 like i wrote i am 11 too.

RandomCharizard
20th November 2005, 3:19 AM
i was just kidding i will be your friend on this web new guy i am very nice acculy i am a really heplful person to people so i just try to be funny.
^--sp on accualy;)

p.s. i think i know you...

p.s.s. i am not a moron doctor regal.

p.s.s.s. when i curse and stuff(see my location,hobies,.ect)i don't mean any of it

p.s.s.s.s.i was not born in 1984 like i wrote i am 11 too.Actually,he isnt a moron. He is a mentally illed 11 year old boy. Hi. I am 11 too,and I can act better now cant I?Well you should try. Oh wait!You cant!Cause you only speak retardeese!How did I forget D:.

-----
Erm:
Welcome person,advice:
Just follow the rules 'kay?

swimmerboy91
20th November 2005, 4:02 AM
[SIZE="1"]Actually,he isnt a moron. He is a mentally illed 11 year old boy. Hi. I am 11 too,and I can act better now cant I?Well you should try. Oh wait!You cant!Cause you only speak retardeese!How did I forget D:.SIZE]

i agree totaly dude.

BucH
20th November 2005, 5:18 AM
I"m glad you're here, because you're going to like it here.