PDA

View Full Version : First Structure Deck 7 cards

Phaedra
19th November 2005, 10:22 PM
And they're pretty dissapointing. From Pojo.

SD7-JP001 - Protection God Eguzoodo [Ultra Rare]
Effect Monster (Rock / EARTH / 8 Stars / ATK 0 / DEF 4000)

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 monster on your side of the field that includes "Sphinx" in its card name. While this card is face-up on the field, inflict 1000 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points each time an EARTH monster is Flip Summoned successfully.

SD7-JP002 - Great Spirit [Common]
Effect Monster (Rock / EARTH / 4 Stars / ATK 500 / DEF 1500)

You can flip this card into face-down Defense Position once per turn during your Main Phase. When this card is Flip Summoned successfully, you can switch the ATK and DEF of 1 face-up EARTH monster on the field until the End Phase.

Other confirmed cards are: Criosphinx, Guardian Sphinx, Hieracosphinx and Megarock Dragon, all commons

http://www.geocities.jp/ocg_card_5021/listSD7.html

Pathetic. They better have some kind of a bomb card in this deck that would make it worth my while. Even the inevitable Morphing Jar isn't going to be enough to make me buy THIS one.

Still, the deck isn't yet released, so there may be some hope.

Eon Chao
20th November 2005, 1:14 PM
Very disapointing although i will still get one for the purpose of getting the exclusives for my folder but its a real shame after warrior and spellcaster ones.

~-=Mewtwo=-~
20th November 2005, 7:53 PM
Eh... Well Andro and Teleia Sphinx's might see play now... I'd Expect 2-3 Grave Ohjas and some of the 4 flip face-down earths from TLM...

XyronTheFalcon
21st November 2005, 3:05 AM
What is the name of this structure?

Alfonso
21st November 2005, 2:52 PM
Speaking of structure decks, I was told there was going to be an Insect one sometime later next year. Is that true?

Actually, I doubt there would be. The person who told me was most likely making it up. -_-; After all, he also said that there were 10 banned episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh and one of them contained Yugi wearing a thong.

Yeah.

Anyway.

I have no idea why they're trying to shove those damned Sphinxs down our throats. I mean, Master Collection 2 had one, and they're STILL selling those damned 'Exclusive Packs' at Twisted where I live. -_-

~RaikouRider243~
21st November 2005, 3:55 PM
SCrew the exclusive packs, I got two of them and one from the MC2 just for RftDD. Awesome card, especially with Phoenix Blade. I'm probably going to run two phoenix blaade and two RftDD once I get some more DDAs and DD WARRIORS if they're not too rare in Dark Beginning 3.

Tamer Zack
21st November 2005, 6:01 PM
Some images already http://140.116.253.220/linpf/3001/ocg/238/940301/941205.JPG and any 1 else notice that Eguzoodo looks similiar to a monster that comes in 5 pieces ;).

What is the name of this structure?

Fortress of Guardian God

Haruka's Swimsuit
21st November 2005, 11:36 PM
Some images already http://140.116.253.220/linpf/3001/ocg/238/940301/941205.JPG and

Hmm...
2005 12 8
Guess we won't have to wait too long for a full spoiler.

XyronTheFalcon
24th November 2005, 7:03 AM
hey..Thi deck isnt that bad...I kinda have agood feeling of it...sorta...

PKMNMaster
24th November 2005, 9:33 AM
If the other one is Insect, so help me for I shall scream.

Earth has really lost its potential, I think.

Alfonso
24th November 2005, 10:55 AM
If the other one is Insect, so help me for I shall scream.

Earth has really lost its potential, I think.

Yes, because we all love Warrior and Spellcasters, and certainly need more of those sort of decks around.

We need more cards from types that are often overlooked. But of course, the other structure deck to go with this will be of course, Machine. :/

XyronTheFalcon
24th November 2005, 12:02 PM
^machine structure Deck.They should start creating theme decks for GX Charaters!

Alfonso
24th November 2005, 12:12 PM
^machine structure Deck.They should start creating theme decks for GX Charaters!

I'd prefer it if Cyber Dragon didn't become disgustingly common. :p

PKMNMaster
26th November 2005, 9:18 AM
I can imagine the noobs now. Then everyone will have a Cyber Dragon and brag about it.

cheekie3
26th November 2005, 9:52 AM
there getting worse oh well ill have to see the full spoiler first

Alfonso
26th November 2005, 9:57 AM
there getting worse oh well ill have to see the full spoiler first

Just because this set has a few crummy or boring cards does not mean that the structure decks are 'getting worse'. The Warriors deck was pretty damn cool, and the Spellcasters is going to be awesome.

cheekie3
26th November 2005, 10:01 AM
Just because this set has a few crummy or boring cards does not mean that the structure decks are 'getting worse'. The Warriors deck was pretty damn cool, and the Spellcasters is going to be awesome.

yes true
but thats mainly as they have very good staples meh don't really atter anyway

Torkoal Stu
26th November 2005, 10:40 AM
The cards look cool, but it will need some good cards to matcht he Warrior one.

Anyway as for other decks Insect would be good because face it look what we've been given: Fire, Water, Spellcaster, Warrior, Dragon, Zombie, Yugi, Kaiba, Joey, Marik (never made english irrc), Peagus and now an Earth deck. See? Insect is majorly needed, but Sphinx cards are quite cool but after this deck my love for them will be majorly drop. Unless some uber cool Sphinx cards get made =O.

Kazuki Mirai
26th November 2005, 10:42 AM
Another waste of space in a structure deck, oh well, at least it encourages earth/rock users. I'm waiting for other structures that will caught my eye and it better be good.

Orion-Sama
26th November 2005, 8:05 PM
There are 3 Sphinxes that aren't a sheer pain to bring out. Look at The Lost Millenium. I see those guys working well with Guardian Sphinx, Hieracosphinx and even Criosphinx.

I'll probably won't get this Deck. However, I'm glad they've moved to a rather ignored Archetype as is Rock. That could mean many good things, like seeing another neglected Archetype as the next Structure Deck. Insects are a good possibility.

Those cards might not be Tournament-worthy, but then again, that's the narrow-minded vision of this game. I can see a few Rock Decks doing well in Casual, and those cards could help quite a bit...

^^Yoshinichi^^
26th November 2005, 8:52 PM
This deck looks interesting but...Im probaly gonna leave it be,and not buy it.
Looks like rock types are getting redemption.Lets hope the same for plants and insects.

Kazuki Mirai
1st December 2005, 2:24 AM
Let's see what starter decks will be next:

Attributes:
Dark
Light
Earth
Air

Types:
Reptile
Sea Serpent
Fish
Aqua
Pyro
Thunder
Insect
Plant
Fiend
Fairy
Beast Warrior
Beast
Machine
Winged Beast
Dinosaur

Well, Aqua, Fish, Pyro, Sea Serpent, and Fish already debut at their respective decks, the fire and water starter deck. So it's doubtful, I'm waiting for the machine, fiend, light, dark, and fairy deck. Let's hope.

Phaeton
3rd December 2005, 12:10 AM
ew...

The only good thing is that there will be staple and cards to finish my grave ohja burn =\

onix lord
3rd December 2005, 10:19 PM
Meh, im sure this deck wont be that bad. Earth wont be one of my favorites, but i dont dislike it. Machine will be really cool though if they do make a machine deck after this one. Machine cards are my favorite type.

UberSorcerer
5th December 2005, 3:20 AM
Itll be some crummy wind next, then maybe Demon and Angels?, plant and Beast/beastwarrior?

Tamer Zack
5th December 2005, 6:38 PM
Here's the full list credits goes to Shogun of DM Comet for translating this
http://tw.f4.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/auction/d14699213

Full list
Monsters - 19
Divine Protector Exordo
Great Spirit
Giant Rat x3
Maharagi
Gigantes x2
Guardian Sphinx
Aztec Statue
Sentry Golem
Hieracosphinx
Crio Sphinx
Moai Interceptor Cannon x2
Megarock Dragon
Guardian Statue
Medusa Worm
Sandmoth

Spells - 11
Dansou Chitai (Broken Strata Area)
Cyclone
Early Burial
Sealing Sword of Light
Shield and Sword x2
Mallet of Luck
Hammer Shot
Ectoplasma
Shifting Shadows
Brainwash - Brain Control

Traps - 10
Waboku
Cost of Blood
Magic Drain x2
Thieving Goblin
Ordeal of a Traveller x2
Reckless Greed
Forced Ejection Device x2

The 3rd New Card
Broken Strata Area
Spell - Field
When a Rock sub-type Monster is attacked while in defense mode, the battle damage dealt to the attacking player would be doubled.

~Shining-Metagross~
5th December 2005, 8:31 PM
Btw, the next structure deck is:
Structure Deck - Conqueror of Gale - (SD8)
Total 40 cards, 3 new cards, include Rulebook, Field, and Play Guide
- Wind Main-type deck centered around [Harpy] series
- Composed of monsters that strengthen each other, and maintain the "battlefront"

Harpys Pet Dragon Common, anyone?

As for this deck, ive looked it over, and it doesnt really seem that good. Although, I havent played the game for a while. XDD