PDA

View Full Version : Hiya! I am new

Tai4
20th November 2005, 3:10 AM
Hey,sorry everyone about that Pokemon Games thing I posted. It was pretty stinky.Sorry about Bragging to... ANYWAY! I am new and as you know
Ridley-X4 told me about this place,could you all go easy on me for a while?
PLEEASE!? I'd love to get more PMs but Ridley-X4 is the only one who PM's me.I'd also like it if you could give me some tips,I'M STILL NEW YA KNOW!
Plusle*? you wanna be friends? okay,who wants to be friends with Old Man Weirdo?( not that thats my name! ) i'm just joshing! i'm not weird! well...maybe a little. has anyone caught a Flygon? if you have, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! its my favorite pokemon! ( oh boy... I said that already didn't I? )
TRAPINCH DOES NOT EVOLVE IN TO VIBRAVA AT LEVEL 35,TRUST ME,I TRIED IT!!! ( Wait! I said that already too,didn't I? ALRIGHT Tai4 SNAP OUT OF IT! )
Aww...sorry about repeating myself guys,Please forgive me.
Well...
Happy Pokemoning!

Firebird306
20th November 2005, 3:18 AM
Hi there, read the rules and have fun. PM me if you want to be friends.

Edit: How to get Flygon you ask? Evolve Trapinch into Vibrava and then evolve it into Flygon.

Fire Trainer Blaze
20th November 2005, 3:22 AM
Hi! Welcome to the forums! That Trapinch Evolving at level 35 thing is true. I've tried it on Emerald. I think it's Either what version you have, or you lose battles when it becomes lvl.35. We ce can be friends if you want.

Tai4
20th November 2005, 12:26 PM
Thanks eveyone!
I thank you alot Shiny Blaziken! i'll try it again,maybe u do have it figured out because i was battling the champion ( for the 6th time! ) and when my trapinch got yo lv.35 i lost! i'll go try it!

♥Princess Ketchum♥
20th November 2005, 1:24 PM
hi there welcome to the fourms :D

i hope your enjoy it here and make loads of friends

~* Mudkip girl *~

Tai4
20th November 2005, 1:30 PM
Huuuuurrrrrrraaayyyyyy!
My Trapinch just evolved into Vibrava! Yea!!!!!!!

Nny
20th November 2005, 1:47 PM
Welcome to the forums, read the rules because these arent regular rules so everyone can have a great time here, btw feel free to pm for anything or if you want to be friends.

Fire Trainer Blaze
20th November 2005, 3:13 PM
Hey Tai4, what pokemon do you have?

RaZoR LeAf
20th November 2005, 3:49 PM
This is a welcome thread not a chat thread. Don't go off topic.

SlimShady
20th November 2005, 3:53 PM
Welcome, Tai4, to Serebii.net Forums!:) PM me for whatever.

Tai4
20th November 2005, 10:43 PM
Shiny Blaziken,my pokemon right now are Groudon,Kyogre,Blaziken,Sceptile,Swampert,Vibrava.
Flink,I will PM you but i can't rite now.
Bye e1!

Tai4
21st November 2005, 12:51 PM
Wahoo! i got my 102nd pokemon lastnight and its name is: Flygon
Wahoo!
Heya guys! whats your fave pokemon? asyou all no, mines flygon.

RaZoR LeAf
21st November 2005, 3:54 PM
Read the rules. Don't double post. There is a favourite pokemon thread in General Discussion Pokemon polls if you care to know what people's favourites are.

Pokemon Pal
21st November 2005, 5:35 PM
If youre new I can be your friend. I am also new. If you wonder about anything about pokemon just ask me.(x/x)
(-)