PDA

View Full Version : which is the best partner?

obada
20th November 2005, 12:05 PM
Hey guys which partner would be the best to start with?I am really confused between pikachu,eevee and cyndaquil or some others but cant choose ,can you post here what pokemons you would prefer?

XyronTheFalcon
20th November 2005, 12:18 PM
My chpice will be eevee!

dragon122
20th November 2005, 12:29 PM
psyduck ules mine is now a golduck

Dark Venusaur
20th November 2005, 6:12 PM
I dont know Pikachu;025;

Captain Noobhead
20th November 2005, 8:12 PM
I chose totodile, because I started off with a charmander and wanted some balance. But apparently totodile doesn't use water gun by itself.

But still, I love totodile. ^^

Zabi
20th November 2005, 9:17 PM
It doesn't matter whos best, it matters, on who you want, and how you use them, not by power...

captainj
22nd November 2005, 3:35 AM
My starter is Bulbasaur and my partner is Torchic. Bulbasaur can use Sleep Power + Leech Seed. But if the enemy died from leech seed, you won't get exp. Torchic can use Focus Energy + attack. BTW, will it learn blaze kick? But I think if your partner has long range attack, that will be useful, e.g. any Tail Whip/Leer + quick attack. Don't know which pokemon can use this combo.

PikaPikaChu
23rd November 2005, 2:28 AM
Well, Cubone is pretty good for me, i'm in Zapdos dungeon already

AV_ROcK-Dark-TB
23rd November 2005, 2:23 PM
Ralts;280; :p

obada
24th November 2005, 5:35 AM
Ralts isnt a starter in this game gardevoir is a bonus pokemon obtained later.

Phasma
24th November 2005, 7:28 AM
Sorry to, erm, butt in like this... But you all are already playing the game (Mysterious Dungeon, I assume)?

Rom, I supposed, could someone PM me a link to get it? I'm planning on BUYING the game, o'course, but, still.

Like I said, my apologies for butting in...

Takuya
24th November 2005, 5:35 PM
I got Torchic as my starter and Chiko as my partner.

I don't know why, but Chiko tends to level up faster and his normal A button attack does much more damage than Torchic...

Of course both are evolved to their final forms now...

Tai4
24th November 2005, 5:41 PM
I agree with Lionheart,
I'm gettin' a Eevee when i get the game!

Alastor DMc
25th November 2005, 5:50 PM
Sorry to, erm, butt in like this... But you all are already playing the game (Mysterious Dungeon, I assume)?

Rom, I supposed, could someone PM me a link to get it? I'm planning on BUYING the game, o'course, but, still.

Like I said, my apologies for butting in...

If you're looking for a rom of MD, you'll have to look quite far and wide, as there still is not a working DS emulator. I suppose a GBA version could exist though

Inalina
25th November 2005, 8:35 PM
hmmm
can i chose chickorita as my starter ? if yes in with version ??I know i can choose it as partner but as a starter ?? .. i see some pics with bulbasaur as a starter...

Leviathron
26th November 2005, 8:17 AM
Mines Cyndaquil or torchic

Inalina
28th November 2005, 8:04 PM
hey can someone anser my question in my last post here

mew183
28th November 2005, 9:00 PM
chickoritas in both but duengon red is in japan on rom now and blue is still in process unless your in NYC.inalina

captainj
29th November 2005, 4:20 AM
hmmm
can i chose chickorita as my starter ? if yes in with version ??I know i can choose it as partner but as a starter ?? .. i see some pics with bulbasaur as a starter...

You can but you must choose female (2nd option) for the last question. However, I don't know how to answer other questions. Just try and reset.

Inalina
4th December 2005, 8:58 PM
wat quesions i m confused .. can you say wat questions and how to anser it to have a chicorita ... but i can not just chose my starter ?

Alastor DMc
6th December 2005, 10:06 PM
At the start of the game, you'll be asked several questions about yourself. Keep in mind that, as of right now, these questions are all in japanese. After answering each question, you will be given a pokemon, based on how you answered the questions. If you don't like who you have, just hit reset and start over again.

captainj
8th December 2005, 4:25 AM
^Those are the questions at the start and they are all random. No one knows which answers can get which pokemon yet. So answer it randomly and if the starter is not the pokemon you want, reset. If you want Chikorita, make sure you answer female in the last question because some pokemon are only for male and some are only for female.