PDA

View Full Version : Pokéblitz Community look for affiliates

Muvon53
20th November 2005, 3:46 PM
Hi!

My name is Muvon53 (Emanuel Clapasson) an i am the webmaster of the Pokéblitz Community. The Pokéblitz Community is one of the four largest german-language Pokémon websites in the internet. It is since 12/22/2000 online. Exclusive contents are: A Offline Pokédex Program, a online Pokédex and an extensive report over DVs and EVs.

I look for still partner sides, in order to let Pokémon fans from all world meet.

The URL is: http://www.pokeblitz.ch

THX, Muvon53

smiley.
20th November 2005, 7:37 PM
Doesn't it just suck for you that nearly everyone here is english speaking.

Muvon53
20th November 2005, 7:56 PM
Thanks for the nice words o.O

I have also international partners with Pokémon Palace Network and PocketNews, and i am me surely that it here some interested have.

charlizard
20th November 2005, 10:30 PM
well if you want affiliates, pokexd will affiliate with you.

Muvon53
21st November 2005, 6:13 AM
Sorry, but no sites those are under construction.

charlizard
21st November 2005, 11:47 PM
what!? pokexd's not under construction! is it?

Muvon53
21st November 2005, 11:52 PM
On most sides it means: "Info coming soon!"

charlizard
22nd November 2005, 4:41 AM
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......

Muvon53
22nd November 2005, 6:14 AM
Is correct, or?

And why does you spam?

-:Buro-kun Tsubasa:-
29th November 2005, 4:38 PM
Like the layout, but dude, this is mostly an english speaing forum. Don't be mean on other people, all we are doing is giving our comments! You should make an english version.
Why is it in German if your Swedish?

Kez
30th November 2005, 5:04 PM
The pokedex looks pretty cool, but it isnt working. And if you actually downloaded the program, you would see that it has an english function in it.
I did a bit of german at school so I will try to type some

I finde die (website) sehr gut und interassant. Aber mein deutch ist nicht sehr gut und ich kan nicht lese es.

I abologise if it is unreadable but I gave it a try.