PDA

View Full Version : Your Recent Mysterious Dungeon Red/Blue Happenings!

Zabi
20th November 2005, 9:03 PM
Here you report what just happened in your file on either Red or Blue! I noticed some people had the game, so I decided to make a thread for it!

Captain Noobhead
20th November 2005, 9:34 PM
I just beat the gengar team bosses after going through 13 levels. Ugh!

They were really tough, I had so much trouble fighting them that I ended up throwing rocks at them to deal damage. =p

redran3
20th November 2005, 10:27 PM
when ca we see mysterious dungeon in the us i mena every other pokemon game was here and what if this turns out to be diamond and pearl and wer wore fooled any way i loge to see thestrre games int eh us whencan we see them let me knoiw

Meep
20th November 2005, 10:43 PM
when ca we see mysterious dungeon in the us i mena every other pokemon game was here and what if this turns out to be diamond and pearl and wer wore fooled any way i loge to see thestrre games int eh us whencan we see them let me knoiw
In English, please!

And yes, they will be bringing MD to the US, or else Nintendo's going to be missing out on a lot of money. And I'm not sure when, but it usually takes about a year or so for Pokemon games to come into the US.

XyronTheFalcon
21st November 2005, 2:47 AM
2006...Pokemon Extravaganza!!

I ordered a japanese version of blue..and I am at the part where you try to rescue the Mankey!

MidnightScott
21st November 2005, 3:23 AM
Meep: Umm - that's not really true. We got XD 2 months after it was released in Japan >_>; - and we also got Pokémon Pinball: R & S like a few days after Japan got it if I remember correctly.

~Scott;229;

Takuya
21st November 2005, 3:47 AM
Red: Having Probs going through Groundon's Dungeon with Torchic and Chikorita, so now doing only quests to get Tomodachi areas.

I don't know how the Word Tomodachi looks like though, can someone post a pic of it?

XyronTheFalcon
21st November 2005, 11:47 AM
Just reached Groudon's Mysteriuos Dungeon.........floor 17!

Dark Venusaur
21st November 2005, 12:32 PM
So where can you get this game if it did not come out yet.

Zabi
21st November 2005, 12:38 PM
One website Dark Venusaur, is dgemu.com, but you have to have an account, and the VBA...

Kradd_J'hawn
21st November 2005, 6:45 PM
So where can you get this game if it did not come out yet.
I already send you a PM :P

dragon122
21st November 2005, 7:11 PM
kyo is my friend
and im playing as molty

Captain Noobhead
21st November 2005, 9:52 PM
I don't know how the Word Tomodachi looks like though, can someone post a pic of it?
Something like this?
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/319/asdas5kf.jpg

Random!
23rd November 2005, 7:35 PM
Is there an english version out yet?

Kradd_J'hawn
23rd November 2005, 7:59 PM
I defeated Articuno and now I'm stuck.... Can anyone help me?

Captain Noobhead
23rd November 2005, 10:25 PM
Kradd, apparently now I'm at the same spot as you. Which part exactly are you stuck with?

(Have you beaten the dungeon after Articuno and gotten Absol as a party member?)

Kradd_J'hawn
23rd November 2005, 10:41 PM
Kradd, apparently now I'm at the same spot as you. Which part exactly are you stuck with?

(Have you beaten the dungeon after Articuno and gotten Absol as a party member?)
Yes I have, apparently the Wobbuffet and Whynaut should appear right after the Articune's defeat...

Takuya
24th November 2005, 5:28 PM
Hmm...now at Raikou's dungeon with 9 pages of pokémon caught, including the three birds and the lati's.

X-Ninji
25th November 2005, 6:15 PM
Try some tasks you will find them sometime.

skarmachild
25th November 2005, 7:25 PM
Is there an english version out yet?

*slaps*

I wonder if it'll get published outisde JP, considering no other MD game has been released outside JP before.

LordGek
25th November 2005, 7:49 PM
Hey There,

While I'm EXTREMELY BITTER we never got the greatest game of all time, Torneko 3 Advance, at least a few MDs have made it here previously:

Chocobo's Dungeon 2
Torneko: The Last Hope
Druaga: Tower of Darkness (barely counts as a MD game but has some similarities and used a version of the Chunsoft engine)

SnowStorm92
25th November 2005, 11:05 PM
I just:

Got my butt OWND in the magnimtie dungeon ^_^. i think I'll train a bit before I go back with pure vengance *fire gets in eyes* Treecko and torchic FOREVER!!!

Other than that yea, It's actually pretty fun.

munchlaxboy
26th November 2005, 1:35 AM
what is this mysterious dungeon and how do you get there?

SnowStorm92
26th November 2005, 1:43 AM
*slaps head* Its a video game. You get a rom. PM me for more details, also please don't post like that. You will get a bad reputation ^_^. Thank you.

Captain Noobhead
26th November 2005, 3:03 AM
I just beat Articuno and the bunch of dungeons after it, it wasn't too much of a problem since I never rely on shops anyway. I just go around and experiment with items rather than wasting my money buying stuff. =p

Honsy
30th November 2005, 9:53 AM
I just started it and got to be Totodile somehow on Red.
It is kinda hard since I can't read Japanese.

P.S - Is there like, an english patch for this on dgemu.com?

JazzJazz
30th November 2005, 6:13 PM
P.S - Is there like, an english patch for this on dgemu.com?

Watch what you say, there isn't supposed to be any talk of emulation and the like here...

Captain Noobhead
1st December 2005, 3:22 AM
Honsy, probably not.

Okay, I just got to the part with Wynaut and Wobbefet and got stuck. >_<

Honsy
1st December 2005, 5:26 AM
JazzJazz : I know, I was just wondering.

I've just beaten Skarmory and rescued Diglett.
I'm Currently level 10

ko-koro
3rd December 2005, 7:04 AM
i am now in a dungeon after you beat zapdos (it is about the 30est dungeon i go trough. when is it actually you face moltres? Can somebody help me? )
EDIT: i am level 25

X-Ninji
3rd December 2005, 1:24 PM
i am now in a dungeon after you beat zapdos (it is about the 30est dungeon i go trough. when is it actually you face moltres? Can somebody help me? )
EDIT: i am level 25

After the Articuno Dungeon you can go to the Moltres one.

P.S Level 25 is good.

pikachu_king
3rd December 2005, 2:54 PM
After the Articuno Dungeon you can go to the Moltres one.

P.S Level 25 is good.
no it's BEFORE the articuno one.

and the birds levels (of the 2 I have)

zapdos: lv45-47(forgot)
articuno: lv53

I beat them with a level 15 pikachu (staying back and thundershocking them into oblivion)

Honsy
4th December 2005, 3:05 AM
I've beaten Blue team and I just saw Zapdos and the Shiftry.

I'm Level 14 now

Captain Noobhead
4th December 2005, 5:17 AM
Beat Kyogre, level 32-ish now. :P

X-Ninji
4th December 2005, 6:24 AM
no it's BEFORE the articuno one.

and the birds levels (of the 2 I have)

zapdos: lv45-47(forgot)
articuno: lv53

I beat them with a level 15 pikachu (staying back and thundershocking them into oblivion)

But I went to Zapdos dungeon before the Articuno one.

Honsy
5th December 2005, 5:41 AM
I've beaten the Bird trio and have just gotten my new House and currently doing missions until the next main mission comes up.

Current Level: 22

pikachu_king
5th December 2005, 7:26 AM
But I went to Zapdos dungeon before the Articuno one.
the post I quoted said "you go to articuno before moltres" which in my game was reverse of that, moltres then articuno, we all know zapdos is first