PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Ash should have.

General Blaze
20th November 2005, 10:32 PM
Hi, it's General Blaze. Now, who thinks that Ash should have different or some more Pokemon, or at least one of his current ones should evolve? I've been hoping that he would catch a Cubone or a Tyrouge, and I would like to see his Phanpy evolve into Donphan. Anyone else think so?

Deoxys & Jirachi
20th November 2005, 10:34 PM
i think his corphish should evolve and his phanpy. I also think he should capture a trapinch and then evolve it to vibrava then flygon

BrokenDreams
20th November 2005, 10:47 PM
Ash should catch a Bagon and evolved it to it's last form.

CyberCubed
20th November 2005, 10:51 PM
Well I've always wanted him to get new types he never had before.

A ghost or Dragon Pokemon would be fine. A Steel type would be nice too.

BrokenDreams
20th November 2005, 11:01 PM
I'm kinna excited on what pokemon after the Battle Fronteir, but thats a long ways away and by that time the writers would probably put another character in Ash's place but thats my opinion ( I mean Ash being a popular character in all).

BrokenDreams
20th November 2005, 11:03 PM
Ups sorry let me refrase on that, I mean I'm kind of excited on what new pokemon Ash would get After the Battle Fronteir

dragonmaster5000
20th November 2005, 11:14 PM
Well, Ash is in the Battle Frontier in Kanto so the writers will want to advertise Kanto Pokemon. I've always hoped for Ash to get a Dragon Pokemon. This may sound stupid, but I think Ash should somehow capture a Dratini and evolve it into Dragonair and then Dragonite. *gets shot* I know, I know, this will probably never happen, but I really want it to. :(

General Blaze
20th November 2005, 11:19 PM
Well, Ash is in the Battle Frontier in Kanto so the writers will want to advertise Kanto Pokemon. I've always hoped for Ash to get a Dragon Pokemon. This may sound stupid, but I think Ash should somehow capture a Dratini and evolve it into Dragonair and then Dragonite. *gets shot* I know, I know, this will probably never happen, but I really want it to. :(

Yeah, that would be cool, but it will never happen. Oh yeah, does anyone else think that Ash should have kept that Beedrill he caught in the Park game during the Johto series? It would have been a nice replacment for Butterfree, and he needs another Bug type other than Heracross. Not that there's anything wrong with Heracross by the way.

sephiroth follower
21st November 2005, 12:14 AM
I think :bulbasaur,squirtle,bayleaf,cyndaquil and tododile should evolve i mean he's had them forever

Wrigley\'s Extra
21st November 2005, 3:04 AM
he should have rukario, its real cool looking

General Blaze
21st November 2005, 3:12 AM
he should have rukario, its real cool looking

NO LEGENDARYS!

Shiny Rekkuza
21st November 2005, 3:25 AM
he should have a dragonair nad not evolve it cause dragonair is cooler then dragonite ^^

Katie
21st November 2005, 3:56 AM
You know, speaking of Phanpy, we haven't seen it much, I mean, will it really evolve, when it's not getting enough screen time? Okay, it might evolve, because there are a few Pokemon with not much screen-time who evolved, but, I'm not so sure.

Missingno. Master
21st November 2005, 4:05 AM
MISSINGNO.!

Hey, I can dream, can't I?

Mew2
21st November 2005, 11:47 AM
I'd say that Ash should have a Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir. Any of those three would be fine for him. He needs a strong psychic and each of the three pokemon of the Ralts line are attractive and are strong. What more could the writers want in a pokemon for Ash?

XyronTheFalcon
21st November 2005, 12:41 PM
Having Legendarys isnt un-logical!

pikadon92
21st November 2005, 1:19 PM
I'd say that Ash should have a Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir. Any of those three would be fine for him. He needs a strong psychic and each of the three pokemon of the Ralts line are attractive and are strong. What more could the writers want in a pokemon for Ash?
Well, let May get one instead, then Ash get abra/kadabra/alakazam to make AdvanceShipper more interesting........

AV_ROcK-Dark-TB
21st November 2005, 5:53 PM
Yeah But Its only in are dreams..

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
21st November 2005, 5:58 PM
Ash should have got a huntail and May should have got a Gorebyss......

Ash should catch a psychic type, probably a Drowzee or a Slowpoke!

Ash with a Slowpoke would rule!

Aikou Bupiggu
21st November 2005, 6:12 PM
I want him to catch a Ledian o.O don't ask why, please, I just do ...

MaskedManAbsolkid
21st November 2005, 6:12 PM
Well, let May get one instead, then Ash get abra/kadabra/alakazam to make AdvanceShipper more interesting........

So you want May and Ash to get psychics because it makes advancedshipping more interesting? The writers don't care about that. I'd like to see Ash with kadabra though. But let Max have a ralts before any of the others.

Like Ash to get a Qwilfish. It'd be good for him, and the poor thing's so underused it wouldn't get noticed in a room with one other pokemon.

General Blaze
22nd November 2005, 2:04 AM
Ash with a Qwilfish would be interesting... Another pokemon I'd like to see Ash get Teddiursa, and he should get his old Primeape back as well

Red-Kun
23rd November 2005, 1:04 AM
Well useful Pokémon that Ash could have... err:

Donphan, Flygon, Blastoise...

Most of all, he needs more evolved Pokémon at the moment.

intergalactic platypus
23rd November 2005, 2:54 AM
i would love for ash to get a *good* pokemon, but the only way that will probably happen is either if he catches a dusclops or something, or if his grovyle FINALLY evolves

CyberCubed
23rd November 2005, 2:59 AM
Snorlax and Heracross are "good" Pokemon if you go by Pokemon used in competitive battling in the games.

Angeling
23rd November 2005, 3:10 AM
Having Legendarys isnt un-logical!

Actually, it is. It is according to the anime.. Seems to me that you don't know Satoshi/Ash much, do you? Because if you did, you would know he would NEVER catch a Legendary.. He knows that catching them would make them no longer a Legend.. and what's the point then? Sure they're powerful and all, and yes, I do use Legendaries in the game (but not the same deal), but it'd be too powerful.. for the anime. Look at what Mewtwo can do. And Lugia. Look at all the Legendaries in the anime. So, I don't think it's really "right' for Satoshi/Ash to have Legendaries. And besides, be trusted by some very powerful ones is enough, isn't it? Wouldn't you want that too, if Pokémon were real? I would. Especially Lugia.. ;249-d;

But back on topic, I would've liked Satoshi to have gotten Eifi/Espeon.. *coughs* Or reasonably, Houndoom [Johto] or Lanturn.. any.. Though I really think a good Psychic one would suit Satoshi. Gardevoir wouldn't be so bad for Satoshi. Though some of his fans might go crazy with that.. XD Eifi.. haha.

Myuu/Mew! Haha, just kidding. ;p

Dunsparce
23rd November 2005, 3:13 AM
I'm biased, so I'll say Dunsparce. It NEEDS screentime!!!

kennychan007
23rd November 2005, 1:33 PM
I want him to catch Latias,her human form is very beautiful.

Jesse GS the II
23rd November 2005, 3:53 PM
I want him to catch Latias,her human form is very beautiful.

Or you can ignore what was just said about legendaries, it's up to you...

When it comes to what Satoshi should have, I say evolve his Gomazou and I'll be happy.

intergalactic platypus
23rd November 2005, 5:34 PM
Snorlax and Heracross are "good" Pokemon if you go by Pokemon used in competitive battling in the games.
very true cybercubed. but snorlax wasnt used much and heracross came and left fairly quickly, and neither are currently on his team. something makes me doubt the two of them will come back for a permanant slot. however, one of his pokemon may evolve into something good (and yes i do mean by ingame and competitive standards)

Kei
23rd November 2005, 5:38 PM
I believe he needs to actually evolve atleast "some" of his pokemom. phanpy, corphish, ect. Maybe step outside the box a little? he always uses water, fire, grass, electric, flying. Psychic .. or ghost.. fighting .. or steel would be grand stuff to see him with.

silver
23rd November 2005, 6:05 PM
I think he needs to evolve some of his pokemon, and catch maybe an Aron? he would do pretty good with a steel type like that.

Angeling
23rd November 2005, 6:30 PM
Point brought in the evolution. Yeah, I think he should have evolved some of his Pokémon.. though I haven't watched an episode in Hoenn, it would also be nice to see him with Milotic. <_<; Just because that's probably my fav. HOENN water Pokémon.. but Haruka/May with it wouldn't be too shabby either.

But I do hope Grovyle (I saw pics and stuff of Ash with that) evolves. Yes, Grovyle is fast too, but.. well, I like them all anyway. ;x Aron isn't a bad combo of types either, so that'll be good too.

Castform.. XD Kinda weird to see him with it, I think.

TwilightFacade
24th November 2005, 5:02 AM
I think Ash should have captured the Spoink from "Pearls are a Spoink's best friend" and "Clamperl of Wisdom" and then evolve it into Grumpig. I think it would have fit him and it would be his first Psychic Pokemon.

Cheez Puf
4th December 2005, 3:40 AM
I think he needs to evolve some of his pokemon, and catch maybe an Aron? he would do pretty good with a steel type like that.

yeah. Or, a larion! ;305;

dragonmaster5000
4th December 2005, 7:32 AM
I think Ash should have captured the Spoink from "Pearls are a Spoink's best friend" and "Clamperl of Wisdom" and then evolve it into Grumpig. I think it would have fit him and it would be his first Psychic Pokemon.

Well technically, he already has a Psychic, which is his highly competent Shiny Noctowl.

BTW, I like the idea of Ash getting a Steel Type, though I'd prefer a Metagross. Metagross is a dual-type, which would suit a character like Ash pretty well, as he can use types to his advantage.

Lovely May
4th December 2005, 7:45 AM
Ash should have a dark or psychic type pokemon. He still catches grass, fire, flying, water types but never had dark or psychic type. Absol and Espeon would be nice.

MidnightScott
4th December 2005, 7:50 AM
Ash totally needs a Dark Type Pok&#233;mon. he will get one when Corphish evolves but he needs a loyal Houndoom!

Jesse GS the II: If you've seen the latest Japanese episode you will know that Phanpy evolved into Donphan ^_^

~Scott;229;

Zoy_Herotic
4th December 2005, 8:36 AM
I think Ash shoulda kept Charizard, and maybe get a Bagon and evolve it to its last form. I also reckon he should get an Absol or Umbreon...

Samayowa
4th December 2005, 4:14 PM
I think Ash shoulda kept Charizard, and maybe get a Bagon and evolve it to its last form. I also reckon he should get an Absol or Umbreon...

I can't see Ash with a Salamence..it just looks all weird and stuff.... I think Absol would've been a good addition but I fear the time has already passed for him to get an Absol...he should catch or should've caught a Nuzleaf and used a Leaf Stone on it to get Shiftry...they would make a good team..IMO

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
4th December 2005, 4:24 PM
Dome Superstar Tucker.... are those Pokesho images in your banner? if yes put Pokesho under your credits....

anyway, I still agree with the Ash and May with Huntail and Gorrebyss.....

Maybe Ash should have caught Spoink

The Big Al
4th December 2005, 4:37 PM
There is one Pokemon Ash should have caught. That's the Spearow Pikachu fried in the first episode. Ash even tried to catch it later in the season after it evolved.

crawdauntpro
4th December 2005, 5:35 PM
;217; ;342; ;258; ;306; ;257; ;373; ;149; ;234; ;manyula; ;288; ;297;

Jesse GS the II
5th December 2005, 3:47 PM
Jesse GS the II: If you've seen the latest Japanese episode you will know that Phanpy evolved into Donphan ^_^

~Scott;229;

Well, thank you, Japanese writers! One less evolution that I have to provide a backstory for on "Intensity", I guess.

Geki
5th December 2005, 9:15 PM
Ash should have kept the Haunter back in Kanto and evolved it into a Gengar. Then he could kick ***.

poke_life
6th December 2005, 12:19 PM
I really think he should have an Arcanine, then he'd really kick ***, unless they had a water type (obviously lol)

Seijiro Mafuné
6th December 2005, 4:01 PM
Jeez, add him a Sableye. Off, though, I think we should have Wally appear in the next tournament, having some of these Pok&#233;mon. But that's another story.

Another one could be one that doesn't get much screentime: Nidoran. Probably male.

General Blaze
7th December 2005, 1:57 AM
YAY! Phanpy evolved! I'm so happy! Now Ash just needs his Primeape back!

RedJirachi
7th December 2005, 8:01 AM
Ash may look after a ledgendary/Unown for a little while,like Larvaitar,then put it back in the wild.You can get some type of guess/clue by reading future titles.It would be nice for Ash to capture Koffing,and maybe he might get a 4th generation Pokemon

girly
9th December 2005, 3:05 AM
I think ash should get butterfree, squrtile, lapras, pidgyeot, primape, and charzard back cause it would be cool. Ash has squirtle, and charzard in training they are done training. it would just be cool to see the ones that he let go back. oh ya someone said ash should get a dragon pokemon check charzard's stats he is fire/flying/dragon all in one.

Red
9th December 2005, 6:48 AM
I agree.. I mean come on every new Region (in this case old) he gets a new set of pokemon.. His Hoenn pokemon need to go!

~Kage Itachi~
28th December 2005, 4:45 AM
what really needs is a metagross,salamance,and a aggron(sp?)

Kabuto
28th December 2005, 5:02 AM
check charzard's stats he is fire/flying/dragon all in one.

No just fire/flying >__>. And I think he should have Salamence and Sceptile is all for now.

chris_downunder
28th December 2005, 11:12 AM
I want to see him get his Pidgeot back. I really liked it.

Ben Kenobi
28th December 2005, 3:59 PM
Ash should go back and get all the pokemon he ever released.

Light-Dragon_Ryu
29th December 2005, 4:35 AM
Satoshi needs a Yadon! I would love to see him with one! He needs a good Psychic type...

I also think Haruka needs to catch the wandering Purin! (What ever Happened to it? I'm not sure but I don't think we've seen it since the Gonyonyon episode...)

Opal Pikachu13
29th December 2005, 4:41 AM
I think Ash should evolve his Corphish and his Grovyle, and he should catch a Aron and evolve it into its last form. He does need a steel type and a dark type so Aron and Corphish becoming Crawdaunt would be good.

Kanto Trio
29th December 2005, 4:55 AM
I think Ash should have a psychic Pokemon like Ralts or a ghost Pokemon like Duskull since these are two types Ash never had (Haunter doesn't count) and would be useful on Ash's team.

~Flareon~
3rd January 2006, 2:52 PM
I have been thinking that Ash should catch a Bagon or a Trapinch in the Kanto Battle Frontier series and trained it to evolve to their last forms: Salamence/Flygon and against the last three Battle Frontier Leaders(not quite sure yet). It will be cool for Ash's Team. Sceptile have evolved already now I need Corphish to evolve into Crawdaunt, so that Ash's Pokemons will be much stronger this time.

legendpoke
6th January 2006, 2:37 AM
Yes, I agree with you.
Ash should have more new poke'mons, I think.
Maybe he can get something like metagross(which I like) or whaleord(Is this spelled right?). I mean, someting strong.

toxicshadows
6th January 2006, 1:42 PM
Nah he would never capture a Dragon Type,rmb they call dragon pokemon sacred?

Controller of Flames
6th January 2006, 2:16 PM
None, he should use the ones rotting away at oaks house and other places.

jd2718635
6th January 2006, 4:22 PM
i think ash's pokemon can't evolve cause probably bulbasaur hasn't reached lv 16 yet, which makes ash a nerd, which makes anime a nerd

Seijiro Mafuné
6th January 2006, 5:02 PM
. . . Bulbasaur doesn't want to evolve. It's probably a level 500 by now.

And it knew Solarbeam in teh episode where it could evolve, so that borks it.

GreenKirby
11th January 2006, 4:42 PM
Eevee.And I'm not happy that got one.

Russmon
12th January 2006, 2:54 AM
I don't really care. Just give him more pokémon.

RedJirachi
12th January 2006, 4:04 AM
MISSINGNO.!

Hey, I can dream, can't I?
Missingno dosen't exist in the anime!Ash's Grovyle is almost sure to evolve!
I like the idea of Ash having a Kadabra and reviving a {insert fossil Pokemon here}.Also a Catsform egg seems nice.Maybe a Spheal and a _________.Also a Mewtwo seems good.
LOL
I'm just kidding!No way would he capture the world's prehaps strongest Pokemon,especially a trainer Pokemon!

sam_h12
13th January 2006, 11:15 PM
ash always has the crappiest pokemon. why was haunter taken away from him? he could have gone far with gengar! sob. Pidgeot? what happened to it? it's a great Pokemon and one of his best!

id love for him to catch a sneasel in BF and have it evolve on sevii islands. yupyup. i think he should come up with a 6 pokemon (pika, manyula, donpahn, totodile, cyndaquil and swellow/pidgeot) and train them all to their full potential to use in the league before the 4th gen episodes, just in case pokemon people are behind and need something to do. haha.

RedJirachi
15th January 2006, 6:12 AM
They are fine Pokemon!

OzBlackman
15th January 2006, 8:51 AM
I think he should have caught a dratini...

PeteDHeat
15th January 2006, 8:15 PM
I Think Ash's Grovyle Will Evolve i the NExt TWo or Three Jp Episodes.We'll probably evolve in the Grovyle vs Tropius! Episodo or in the Sceptile!Something something episode.The Groovyl vc tropius is the next after the muchlax one and the sceptile is tw episodes after the grovyle so i think it will evolve so Ash will finally have a Good team.Corpish Should Evolve to ;342; and he should get a Strong Pokemon.His Old pidgeot sounds really cool,or charizard should come back.

charizard trainer #1
16th January 2006, 1:20 AM
Well Ash has been getting more and more exotic type pokemon (half grass/half fighting for example) as we go on so hopefully he could capture a dark type like say Poochyena (is that how you spell it?).

Grovyle will evolve but i guess much later on, though the next episode titles seem to be egging on the idea of evolving but i wouldn't get my hopes up. I would rather see corphish evolve...

Magus
16th January 2006, 1:53 AM
why was haunter taken away from him? he could have gone far with gengar! sob.
Haunter was never really his. It came with Ash briefly just because it liked him, but he never captured it or used it in a battle.

I can relate to Haunter wanting to stay with Sabrina instead of Ash. :D

PeteDHeat
16th January 2006, 2:56 AM
True.I Still want to see Ash with a Badass team.Like Pikachu,Charizard,Sceptile,Crawdaunt,Donphan and Some new pokemon from the new generation.

ハルカ and ゴンベ
16th January 2006, 3:07 AM
I think Satoshi's team is perfect the way it is, All he really needs is either Hinoarashi or a 4th generation Fire type (preferrably the fire starter...whenever it gets revealed)