PDA

View Full Version : An observation of n00bs in competive action...

Calcos the Destroyer
21st November 2005, 12:19 AM
Hello, it's me again. I know we all have gotten off to a sucky start, and I also know that everyone hates me. Before you spam/flame my a*ss off, take a look. I've observed n00bs in combat, and I'm shocked. Don't worry, I'm not as much 0f a n00b as I used to be. Reader descretion advised, this could get depressing. I cried.

Smeargle
Choice Band
Trait: Own Tempo
Adamant/Modest, whatever floated his boat...
Aeroblast
Thrash
Outrage
Petal Dance

I've tried, no confusion. If only it could sweep....

Milotic
Leftovers
Trait: Must I say?
Modest
Rest
Ice Beam
Surf
Attract/Hypnosis

This is frightening. Rest=(Defensex2)+Full recovery. Ouch. This is truely abnoxious.

Random poke
Leftovers
Trait: Whatever.
Adamant/Brave
Taunt
Encore
Disable/Torment(if possible, have'nt bothered.)
Filler, preferably over 80 attack damage and/or Counter/Mirror Coat

This is what truely annoys. Competition>Moveset, Moveset<patience. Works with whatever can pull it off. Stay away if impatient.

Feebas
Hard Stone
Trait: useless.
Jolly
Flail
Endure
Blizzard
Dragonbreath

A kid actually challenged me with this...douche.

Espeon
Bright Powder
Trait: Synchronize
Hasty
Calm Mind
Pcychic
Double Team
Baton Pass

Hmmmm....Would be good if it were'nt for n00bishness and hax.

Victrebell
Miracle Seed
Trait: Chlorophyl
Modest
Growth
Synthesis
Solar Beam
Hyper Beam

I call these Cannons. They don't work. It's just some n00bs' sunnybeamer, relax. It COULD work with proper support, but no.

Dusclops
Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
Never learned nature.
Curse
Toxic
Protect
Double Team

This is a real annoyer, folks. Actually works...if you're a n00b. *snickers*

Absol^^
Bright Powder
Trait: Pressure
Never knew the nature.
Baton Pass
Double Team
Swords Dance
Slash

He misunderstood what "Baton Pass" meant...I think.[^^];

Tyranitar
None
I need not explain.
Mild
Rock Slide
Hyper Beam
Thrash
E Quake

This sorry critters' owner heard that T-tar is an excedingly strong pokemon, raised one without thinking, and battled me. He said, and I quote: "Ur mai tyranitarzz 1st bitc*h!" Not if Scizor here has anything to say about it. Crack.

And trust me, there are countless others. Please don't flame or spam, people, it just gets threads closed.

Hiraitos Zero aka OCZ
21st November 2005, 12:23 AM
Prepare to be flamed.

BTW NOOB ALL POKEMON HAVE NATURES That includes Dusclops

LOL HB TTAR

LOL NO ITEM TTAR

And there's no such thing as Random Pokemon

And you better STAY AWAY from my team thread I dont accept shitty "advice" from you.

LEAVE CRMT WHILE YOU'RE AT IT.

Calcos the Destroyer
21st November 2005, 12:27 AM
I'ts not advice. And their not mine.

Hiraitos Zero aka OCZ
21st November 2005, 12:28 AM
I'ts not advice. And their not mine.
Btw,I read your first post you're still a n00b

Basics
21st November 2005, 12:28 AM
I don't uh... I don't really understand this thread. You're saying that these are some movesets you saw? Yeah, we've all seen some stupid ones, but uhh... I don't think any of us would post them, bro. Also, work on your spelling.

Hiraitos Zero aka OCZ
21st November 2005, 12:30 AM
If these are other people's team then dont post here.

THIS IS WHERE PEOPLE RATE YOUR TEAM, CALCOS.

Even if I did see your team, it'd still be shitty.

Calcos the Destroyer
21st November 2005, 12:32 AM
I don't uh... I don't really understand this thread. You're saying that these are some movesets you saw? Yeah, we've all seen some stupid ones, but uhh... I don't think any of us would post them, bro. Also, work on your spelling.
Okay.*runs*

Hiraitos Zero aka OCZ
21st November 2005, 12:33 AM
Just dont post at all imo

Calcos the Destroyer
21st November 2005, 12:36 AM
Just dont post at all imo
Why do you already have four posts, OCZ? They say opposites attract, unfourtunately...

Hiraitos Zero aka OCZ
21st November 2005, 12:39 AM
Now you're not even making sense!

JUST LEAVE SPPF THIS INSTANT.

Tazzler
21st November 2005, 12:39 AM
What do you us to do? Think you are the best competitive player ever just b/c some guy put outrage on a smeargle? Are you sure this isn't yours? What is so bad about the milotic? I use stalking version. That milotic is not n00bish. Of couse, it may be considered n00bish by a n00b like you.

Basics
21st November 2005, 12:40 AM
Naruto fanboy with the harsh callouts! Just lay the fsck off, guys. People make mistakes, just let it fall.

Hiraitos Zero aka OCZ
21st November 2005, 12:41 AM
Basics, do you know how much of a n00b Calcos is? Just take a look at this: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=2358853&postcount=4

Everyone flames him,he rates terribly and has shitty teams.

And Naruto fanboy.. lol just lol

What do you us to do? Think you are the best competitive player ever just b/c some guy put outrage on a smeargle? Are you sure this isn't yours? What is so bad about the milotic? I use stalking version. That milotic is not n00bish. Of couse, it may be considered n00bish by a n00b like you.
Maybe the Milotic isnt n00bish, but the nature is.

Bold/Calm plz

Calcos the Destroyer
21st November 2005, 12:57 AM
Hi! I came to see how many more times OCZ flamed!....Oh....*looks at OCZs' sig* That is uncalled for. No, the Milotic is'nt n00bish, just obnoxious because of it's crazy defense. Kakashi can go suck balls. I'm not as n00bish now. The Smeargle is'nt mine, although I tried it. You are crazy, morbid people. What I meant is that the "veterans" always seem to follow me. NONE OF THEM ARE MINE!!! You have GOT to be kidding me!! Review instead of the pointless signatures and harsh comments!! Jesus Christ, help these misguided souls!! For Gods' sake, people!! Show some class, dammit!!

Hiraitos Zero aka OCZ
21st November 2005, 1:01 AM
Kakashi can go suck balls. I'm not as n00bish now. The Smeargle is'nt mine, although I tried it. You are crazy, morbid people. What I meant is that the "veterans" always seem to follow me. NONE OF THEM ARE MINE!!! You have GOT to be kidding me!! Review instead of the pointless signatures and harsh comments!! Jesus Christ, help these misguided souls!! For Gods' sake, people!! Show some class, dammit!!
No,you can suck balls.

And we are just pointing out the truth: YOU HAVE SHITTY TEAMS AND SUCK AT RATING.

Plus,if this team isnt yours,DONT FCKING POST IT.

leafgreen386
21st November 2005, 1:02 AM
If you hadn't tried to "prove" you weren't a noob before you probably wouldn't have as bad of a reputation about now. By posting stuff worse than what you use doesn't make you any less of a noob, either.

Slack King
21st November 2005, 1:04 AM
OCZ shut up nobody likes you on netbattle anyway
Calcos, you arent that great yourself, dont make fun of people who have no access to sites like smogon.

Hiraitos Zero aka OCZ
21st November 2005, 1:05 AM
CT wtf

If you hadn't tried to "prove" you weren't a noob before you probably wouldn't have as bad of a reputation about now. By posting stuff worse than what you use doesn't make you any less of a noob, either.
Yes.

Calcos should

http://home.comcast.net/~greatferret/stop-posting.gif

shadowking
21st November 2005, 1:14 AM
i'm new so why everyone hate this guy but to be honest from reading everybody post i think it :D. if you hate him so much, why rate this team.:confused:

Calcos the Destroyer
21st November 2005, 1:14 AM
No, I won,t suck balls. Mainly because the people I know, such as you, have none. I admit, that "Not a n00b" thread was totally stupid. No, stupid isn't a word for it. I wasn't meaning to make fun of the unfortunate ones. And, OCZ, if ur so good, why do you post in threads like these? Have a crush? And, I have improved my teams since that...errrmmm..."fateful" encounter. Stfu and leave already. If you want to make comments, PM me, stupid.

Hiraitos Zero aka OCZ
21st November 2005, 1:15 AM
Have a crush? And, I have improved my teams since that...errrmmm..."fateful" encounter. Stfu and leave already. If you want to make comments, PM me, stupid.
What the hell do you mean, have a crush?

just gtfo far away from here imo

btw CT,sure,no one likes me on Nb,why'd you had to say it

Calcos the Destroyer
21st November 2005, 1:20 AM
Because he can. I live in America. You know, freedom of speech? if you have a problem with what people think, PM. them or tell it to their face.

shadowking
21st November 2005, 1:29 AM
i didnt try to cause trobule as i'm new i don't know u that way to judge u but i think it funny that there a big agrument instead trying to rate your team.if you want people to take you seriously first ask yourself what type of poke you want an all atk, def, stall annoying, hit and run and many more i want to help but i don't know what type of team you want and i don't want to change your whole team as you have nu ,uu bl,and ou poke all in one so it hard to rate.

leafgreen386
21st November 2005, 1:30 AM
lol You created this thread so you basically gave us a place to flame you for free.

Btw, if you haven't gotten NB already, get it, then you can see how much you really do suck. If you do have it, and you're succeeding, chances are you're just playing other noobs on some server with people that don't know how to play the game.

EDIT: shadowking, it's not a team, but rather pokes he's seen others use, of which the majority suck (it's kinda hard to go wrong on Milotic having such a simple movepool - it's generally only the 4th move that has issues among most noobs... and nature)

Hiraitos Zero aka OCZ
21st November 2005, 1:33 AM
Btw, if you haven't gotten NB already, get it, then you can see how much you really do suck. If you do have it, and you're succeeding, chances are you're just playing other noobs on some server with people that don't know how to play the game.

He'd get eaten alive on BM

Hell,even by me

Slack King
21st November 2005, 1:34 AM
okay first of all calcos shut up you're making yourself look stupier by posting
and so are you ocz... i dont know how that's possible

bring your little catfight into pms plz

Calcos the Destroyer
21st November 2005, 1:35 AM
i didnt try to cause trobule as i'm new i don't know u that way to judge u but i think it funny that there a big agrument instead trying to rate your team.if you want people to take you seriously first ask yourself what type of poke you want an all atk, def, stall annoying, hit and run and many more i want to help but i don't know what type of team you want and i don't want to change your whole team as you have nu ,uu bl,and ou poke all in one so it hard to rate.
You are smart for a beginner. You know what, I'm now only listening to reasonable people like him.^ I'm not as I seem... nothing is.

Hiraitos Zero aka OCZ
21st November 2005, 1:36 AM
you know I dont even know how

but at least I dont use HB TTar unlike Calcos

Calcos the Destroyer
21st November 2005, 1:38 AM
okay first of all calcos shut up you're making yourself look stupier by posting

bring your little catfight into pms plz
As much as I regret, I'd have to agree with him. It's getting nuts. Ocz, PM. me if you want to continue your mindless gabble.
EDIT: The T-tar isn't mine you douche. Maybe it was you I fought...

leafgreen386
21st November 2005, 1:38 AM
You are smart for a beginner. You know what, I'm now only listening to reasonable people like him.^ I'm not as I seem... nothing is.
Hypocrite. How can you listen to reasonable people when you aren't even a reasonable person yourself?

Hiraitos Zero aka OCZ
21st November 2005, 1:39 AM
As much as I regret, I'd have to agree with him. It's getting nuts. Ocz, PM. me if you want to continue your mindless gabble.
what do you mean mindless gabble

i'm posting the truth

THAT TEAM AND ANY OF YOURS IS SHITTY AS WELL AS YOUR POSTS AND RATES EVEYRONE HATES YOUR POSTS NOW GTFO AND SUCK BALLS OH WAIT YOU DONT HAVE ANY

Calcos the Destroyer
21st November 2005, 1:46 AM
what do you mean mindless gabble

i'm posting the truth

THAT TEAM AND ANY OF YOURS IS SHITTY AS WELL AS YOUR POSTS AND RATES EVEYRONE HATES YOUR POSTS NOW GTFO AND SUCK BALLS OH WAIT YOU DONT HAVE ANY
It's not my team. Besides, folks, you don't even know me. OCZ, do you know what a PM. is? I don't think you do. Neither do I believe in you having balls OR a ****. So there. I sense this topics' closure...

shadowking
21st November 2005, 1:46 AM
WOW if u don't like him then why are u wasting your time trying to prove a point as long as you know he is a nOOb then leave it alone. i'm just trying to help. everyone agree with u so why u trying to go for the kill?:confused:

leafgreen386
21st November 2005, 1:48 AM
Because he's too ignorant to leave on his own. Sometimes it takes a little pushing... this time I'm not sure how much.

Calcos the Destroyer
21st November 2005, 1:54 AM
Because he's too ignorant to leave on his own. Sometimes it takes a little pushing... this time I'm not sure how much.
I'm just killing time. Ignorant, huh? tch. I'll laugh if I see you eating those words. Are people still replying to this? Wow... Anyways, I don't care what you people say, Doesn't do much good over the computer.

Shining Mew
21st November 2005, 1:58 AM
ROFFLE PWNED.

youve had your warnings =)

::logs into mod panel::