PDA

View Full Version : Shadow/Blaze Shipping

Wes
21st November 2005, 4:31 AM
So far lately I've been playing the new Shadow game and I look at the star chracters of this and Sonic Rush. I notice the chracter Blaze and I think she be a good match for Shadow since well...they're both pretty serious chracters and take their jobs seriously. Though I here Blaze goes back to her own dimension but meh. They be kinda good as a couple. Oh and this is Blaze if you don't know who she looks like. She's the one opposite the other star of Rush. Sonic.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b389/777Lem/BlazeandSonic.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b389/777Lem/ShadowTheHedgehog.jpg

Meganium Ex
22nd November 2005, 11:39 PM
Well, they would make a good couple! ^^

Wes
23rd November 2005, 2:42 AM
Thanks....ahem I guess the Sonic ships aint that popular? Anyway anyone else?

Meganium Ex
23rd November 2005, 9:19 PM
Maybe your right, Sonic may not be the best shippy show, but I think the ships in thier are cute ^^

And I hope more people join this discussion

Edit: Here's a topic that might get people interested: What other shippings do you support besides Shadow/Blaze?

I support Sonic/Amy, Sonic/Cream, and Cream/Tails

Wes
24th November 2005, 6:18 PM
Maybe it be better if I gave more of a description of each chracter then.

Personality details: Shadow is a hedgehog with ambition, to put it simply. With a wit and conduct as crude, sharp, and fast as his physical ability, he is definitely not an individual whose buttons are to be pressed. He is as serious as a heart attack, and is usually very quiet, shady, and wise. He is not often the type to make a quick yarn or jest. In many ways, he is the polar opposite of Sonic (except for the ego; they can both be rather full of themselves). If anything, only physically is he similar to the blue blur. Shadow is as smart as a whip, and quick to trot, remaining ever somber and vigilant in the face of danger. Such a personality may give him off as a villain or one with bad intentions, when that is not really the case. He is just a hedgehog who concentrates on his motives, and when Shadow is determined, he is quite literally unstoppable. He has been discovered alive since his supposed death, and has been stricken with amnesia. Shadow has maintained his serious, motivated demeanor but he doesn't remember his past, or what was of it. One thing is certain, though: he will never be completely at peace until he finds out. Created from the famous bio engineer Professor Gerald Robotnik a.k.a. Dr. Eggman's grandfather.

Personality Details:She is a priestess from an alternate dimension, where, similar to Knuckles in Sonic's dimension, she is the defender of the Sol Emeralds. Though she is alone in Sonic's world and painfully shy when meeting strangers, she will not let this prevent her from fulfilling her mission: to defend the Sol Emeralds and save her world from destruction any time when needed from Eggman Nega. Her dimension and Sonic's are in flux with each other, allowing the characters to travel from one to the other through a tear in the space-time continuum. She is tough, very serious about her job, but can be a kind soul if learns to accept friends.

Meganium Ex
24th November 2005, 6:28 PM
Maybe it be better if I gave more of a description of each chracter then.

Personality details: Shadow is a hedgehog with ambition, to put it simply. With a wit and conduct as crude, sharp, and fast as his physical ability, he is definitely not an individual whose buttons are to be pressed. He is as serious as a heart attack, and is usually very quiet, shady, and wise. He is not often the type to make a quick yarn or jest. In many ways, he is the polar opposite of Sonic (except for the ego; they can both be rather full of themselves). If anything, only physically is he similar to the blue blur. Shadow is as smart as a whip, and quick to trot, remaining ever somber and vigilant in the face of danger. Such a personality may give him off as a villain or one with bad intentions, when that is not really the case. He is just a hedgehog who concentrates on his motives, and when Shadow is determined, he is quite literally unstoppable. He has been discovered alive since his supposed death, and has been stricken with amnesia. Shadow has maintained his serious, motivated demeanor but he doesn't remember his past, or what was of it. One thing is certain, though: he will never be completely at peace until he finds out. Created from the famous bio engineer Professor Gerald Robotnik a.k.a. Dr. Eggman's grandfather.

Personality Details:She is a priestess from an alternate dimension, where, similar to Knuckles in Sonic's dimension, she is the defender of the Sol Emeralds. Though she is alone in Sonic's world and painfully shy when meeting strangers, she will not let this prevent her from fulfilling her mission: to deefend the Sol Emeralds and save her world from destruction any time when needed from Eggman Nega. Her dimension and Sonic's are in flux with each other, allowing the characters to travel from one to the other through a tear in the space-time continuum. She is tough, very serious about her job, but can be a kind soul is learns to accept friends.
Nice description! Now I know alot more about Blaze ^^

Zpinda
24th November 2005, 9:26 PM
Yup,I support Shadow/Blaze all the way,ahemm.Blaze/Sonic would also be good,dont you think?

Meganium Ex
24th November 2005, 9:29 PM
Yup,I support Shadow/Blaze all the way,ahemm.Blaze/Sonic would also be good,dont you think?
Blaze/Sonic is good too, I guess

Wes
24th November 2005, 9:47 PM
I guess that could work but I'm more for Amy/Sonic but okay Sonic/Blaze is okay as well. I just see Shadow and Blaze better personally but okay.

Meganium Ex
24th November 2005, 9:51 PM
I guess that could work but I'm more for Amy/Sonic but okay Sonic/Blaze is okay as well. I just see Shadow and Blaze better personally but okay.
Well, both are okay, but I think Shadow/Blaze is better ^^

zonic the hedgehog
24th November 2005, 9:59 PM
Blaze/Sonic is good too, I guess

Not really, since in Sonic Rush, Blaze says she doesn't want to have anything to do with the blue hedgehog after being asked by Amy. They just become regular old friends later.
Oh well, I liked the thought of them as a couple. ^__^;

I think Blaze is too independent to be paired up with anyone. She's got a harsh personality (but not as harsh as Shadow's) and even makes fun of Cream at one point (it's pretty funny too, she says, "Cream looks like the one who isn't too bright...), but she still considers her to be her best friend out of all the Sonic characters.

Think of Blaze the cat like Mandy from the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. She hardly ever smiles, and usually only hangs around with one friend, even though to still makes fun of them.

Meganium Ex
24th November 2005, 10:01 PM
Not really, since in Sonic Rush, Blaze says she doesn't want to have anything to do with the blue hedgehog after being asked by Amy. They just become regular old friends later.
Oh well, I liked the thought of them as a couple. ^__^;

I think Blaze is too independent to be paired up with anyone. She's got a harsh personality (but not as harsh as Shadow's) and even makes fun of Cream at one point (it's pretty funny too, she says, "Cream looks like the one who isn't too bright...), but she still considers her best friend out of all the Sonic characters.

Think of Blaze the cat like Mandy from the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. She hardly ever smiles, and usually only hangs around with one friend, even though to still makes fun of them.
Maybe your right, but I didn't know this since I don't watch much the show >.>

Wes
24th November 2005, 10:01 PM
Isn't that the same with Shadow except he's a male? I mean I remember in the uncut version of Shadow The Hedgehog he called Sonic a b****** in one of the endings.

Meganium Ex
24th November 2005, 10:04 PM
Isn't that the same with Shadow except he's a male? I mean I remember in the uncut version of Shadow The Hedgehog he called Sonic a b****** in one of the endings.
He did? Maybe I should stop playing the game instead of not watching the show...

Wes
24th November 2005, 10:06 PM
In the original version. Now since they lowered the rating he just says damn you to Sonic and co only when he's on the pure evil side with the Black Arms...back on topic I think Shadow and Blaze could work. They both have real similar personalities and they might understand each other better because of it.

zonic the hedgehog
24th November 2005, 10:07 PM

Not exactly. She doesn't show her true feelings at first, because in her world she's not allowed to (not sure why, but I'm guessing because she's royalty).

She eventually softens up and becomes friends with everyone at the end.

Shadow doesn't really get soft, unless it's about Maria. He doesn't care about much else. Blaze eventually turns good after fighting with Sonic, and they call a truce. I don't think Shadow would do that.

About Shadow calling Sonic a bastard, I thought it was awfully funny. Then again... I've heard Sonic say "****" in "ENGRISH" before, so meh.

Wes
24th November 2005, 10:10 PM
.....Well she does still have to be tough. Being a guardian for seven jewels that have unlimited powers can still be a bit tough. I know Shadiow is more tough to know then Blaze unless it's about Maria but still I think they can both like each other. I mean Shadow eventually softened up a bit in Sonic Battle with being kind of friends with Sonic and co.

Meganium Ex
27th November 2005, 1:58 AM
.....Well she does still have to be tough. Being a guardian for seven jewels that have unlimited powers can still be a bit tough. I know Shadiow is more tough to know then Blaze unless it's about Maria but still I think they can both like each other. I mean Shadow eventually softened up a bit in Sonic Battle with being kind of friends with Sonic and co.
Well, maybe your right

Anyways, I would come up with a topic, but I don't watch the show, so I can't come up with any >.>

Wes
29th November 2005, 12:35 AM
Don't worry she's not from the show but from the games....at least not yet...anyway here's a topic.

How would you make Shadow and Blaze meet each oher?

Meganium Ex
10th December 2005, 4:59 AM
Don't worry she's not from the show but from the games....at least not yet...anyway here's a topic.

How would you make Shadow and Blaze meet each oher?
Sorry for a late reply >.<

Anyways, I think this topic might need some thinking, I'll post my answer here later...^^