PDA

View Full Version : Missions

blob
21st November 2005, 5:29 PM
What are the mission for Pokemon Mysterious dungeon?

I would also like to know what the Q and A thing at the beggining is all about.

AV_ROcK-Dark-TB
21st November 2005, 5:48 PM
:o Me dont know

Captain Noobhead
21st November 2005, 10:48 PM
Can you please be more specific? Or are you just asking about the missions overall?

If so, then it's mainly a bunch of miniquests going around exploring and helping other pokemon and stuff. In a way, it's a bunch of non-linear quests that are randomly generated, if that helps. =\

And the questions, I believe, are random people asking for help. And if anyone is interested, the answer is go around and do the bulletin quests until the third area opens up.

blob
22nd November 2005, 1:36 PM
I mean at the beggining the game asks you what Pokémon you are, but I can't read Japanese, so I want to know what it says.

Also, I've cleared the third Dungeon, but now I have to make friends with random Pokemon that send me letters. I keep on deleting them by mistake. What do I do after the third Dungeon? (How do i get to the 4th)?

Dark Venusaur
22nd November 2005, 1:47 PM
I have no F***in clue

Captain Noobhead
22nd November 2005, 5:29 PM
Dark Venusaur,

If you dont have a clue then please dont post anything... Arg.

Anyhow, it shouldn't matter too much if you delete random stuff on accident becuase all the bulletin requests and so forth are randomly generated, thus they aren't of any importance. What's important is the fact that you complete a certain number of them. Also, certain "cut-scene" type of events in town also trigger the continuation of the storyline.

Hope that helped.

blob
22nd November 2005, 6:31 PM
Thanks. How do you get to fight Blue Team?

Kradd_J'hawn
22nd November 2005, 7:02 PM
Dark Venusaur,

If you dont have a clue then please dont post anything... Arg.

Anyhow, it shouldn't matter too much if you delete random stuff on accident becuase all the bulletin requests and so forth are randomly generated, thus they aren't of any importance. What's important is the fact that you complete a certain number of them. Also, certain "cut-scene" type of events in town also trigger the continuation of the storyline.

Hope that helped.
I need to know these "certain number", cuz I'm getting realy tired.... =S

Captain Noobhead
23rd November 2005, 12:41 AM
Spoiler alert!!

Too late. =p

The blue team are the bosses for the third dungeon, so make sure you bring plenty of potions and PP recovers as well as items that can help you fight (rocks and explosives are nice) and also remember to fuse your moves so that you can dish out more damage in one turn.

Kradd_J'hawn, that depends on where you are into the game, more than likely there should be something else you need to do. @_2

Kradd_J'hawn
23rd November 2005, 12:53 AM
Spoiler alert!!

Too late. =p

The blue team are the bosses for the third dungeon, so make sure you bring plenty of potions and PP recovers as well as items that can help you fight (rocks and explosives are nice) and also remember to fuse your moves so that you can dish out more damage in one turn.

Kradd_J'hawn, that depends on where you are into the game, more than likely there should be something else you need to do. @_2
I already fought Zapdos and I'm doing so much missions since then...