PDA

View Full Version : SPPf Original Character Shipping (Fanfictions)

Mimori Kiryu
22nd November 2005, 2:43 AM
If you don't understand what I mean, I mean original created characters by our own authors here at SPPf and nothing else. And an original character CAN be paired with an actual Pokemon/any other anime character.

I support Idiotmoronshipping (Saber Midori x Kai Ishiki) and Chris x Janine (not sure of the name...lol) from xXSaberXx's story Pokemon Revelation: Cross of Fates.

Anyone else have any?

I also support Yuki x Sera from WanderingRhythmicalPhoenix's future story, Ties Bound by Battle.

Kveran
22nd November 2005, 4:00 AM
Just signing in to say that I support OCShipping, but not specifying which pairing 'cause I don't know whether I'm going to post that darn story or not. :P

Kiyohime
22nd November 2005, 4:05 AM
I SUPPORT IDIOTMORONSHIPPING, TOO! 8D I also support VirusGenesisshipping, which is Rinali and Zeffy in my fanfiction, even though I'm not making it actually canon (sorry, guys. XD) and there was good old Wereyenashipping (Sahara and Akane) from that ancient Were: Blood and Honey before I shafted it. XP

Shadowcat
23rd November 2005, 5:11 AM
Idiotmoronshipping pwns, XD! *Agrees with Scrap and Mimori* Anyway, the hormone attack on Saber's latest chapter! Now, anyway, Shadowshipping. Janine X Chris was totally awesome. I claim it! Yes! Haha! Too bad for all Shadowshipping fans. Anyway, shall we discuss the hormones that caused Saber to overreact?

Mimori Kiryu
23rd November 2005, 6:13 PM
I'm a bad reader, I haven't read her most recent chapter yet...;-; Been busy with my banner request shop...

So Chris x Janine is Shadowshipping? That's an interesting name. I'm surprised KC hasn't posted here saying how much he hates Idiotmoronshipping (which I've claimed! ^_^) *waits for his appearance*

Nylf
23rd November 2005, 6:47 PM
I support:

Idiotmoronshipping: Kai Ishiki x Saber Midori in Pokemon Revalations: Cross Of Fates

AlternateHoennshipping:Rinoa x Brendan in Felix The Mutant Pikachu, The Craziest In The World

Illis the Ninetails x Arcanine in Pokemon Revalations: Cross Of Fates

Plus I support my own PreHoennshipping. If you can guess who that is as you've read my fics, blab and DIE!!!!!

Oh, and I support Shadowshipping. It's cool.

OH, and Mewlt x Cherlie in Rejected, though it got shot downCHERLIE IS DEAD!!

There;s probably more but I can't remember. Though i will always be a PreHoennshipper. And Astrashipper, but that's from a fic I put on hiatus.

hikari_blaze
23rd November 2005, 7:13 PM
I came up with FriendShipping which is Kana and Hiroto from A New Adventure In Hoenn