PDA

View Full Version : Im a newbie, yay! ...I think...

Ashlyeevee
22nd November 2005, 7:22 AM
Yup, I guess Im new, new new new x3 most people would tell you about themselfs, so Ill just do that. ok, hi, my names ashlyeevee, but you can call me ashly! Im a comic maker and I drawer...I um...I enjoy drawing just about anything, even if its not pokemon ^^
Ive been on heaps of forums, but this one seems a bit different, so, I hope I get along with you all!!

Darato
22nd November 2005, 7:26 AM
Welcome pm me if you need help want to talk or be friends.

Pikachuboy
22nd November 2005, 7:30 AM
Well if you have any questions, you can PM me, Ashlyeevee.

Ashlyeevee
22nd November 2005, 7:53 AM
Thanks ^^
Ill be sure to if I have any problems

Ludi-Kero!
22nd November 2005, 8:12 AM
Hi there, Ashlyeevee! Welcome to Serebiiforums, a nice place. (sometimes)
Hope you like it. Follow all the rules and read the useful stickies. You may want to check the Adopt-a-newbie agency to see if you can find a "guider" there :)
Have a good time here ;) Ashlyeevee!

Final Flash
22nd November 2005, 12:07 PM
Welcome,to the forums! Remember to read the rules,and maybe the newbie guide can help you. Pm me if you need help,want to talk,or be friends.

Soul Suicune
23rd November 2005, 4:22 AM
Hi! Welcome to the site. Im not as called "new" because I found out this site, know the rules but always too busy to make a account.. Hi! Im Andie... wierd name for a girl, right? Lol... =D

Ruby
23rd November 2005, 5:43 AM
i am a noobie tooo

unownmew
24th November 2005, 10:42 PM
Hello ashlyeevee, welcome to SPPf.
If you want to be friends, PM me.
If you need help, you can PM me.
I hope you have a good time here.

Nny
24th November 2005, 10:59 PM
Welcome to the forums, please read the rules because if you break them you will be banned for a long time and i hope you enjoy your stay here.Also if you want to be freinds just pm me ok.

Zangetsu
25th November 2005, 12:09 AM
I'm new too and I've only been here for a day but I'll tell you the people here are nice and this site has a lot to offer^^.

core unit
25th November 2005, 12:22 AM
Welcome to SPPf. I hope you enjoy your time here. ^^

Lovrina addict 4ever!!!!
25th November 2005, 12:51 AM
Welcome, Ashlyeevee! Well, if you want any help, want to talk, or just want to be frinds, PM me.

Kasumi Christie
25th November 2005, 12:56 AM
Hey Ashly, welcome to the Forums! Wowie, you like drawing? Me too...in fact i draw way too much..
Anyways enjoy your stay here! ^_^

Alakazam
25th November 2005, 1:29 AM
Preevyet. ashleyeevee! Hope to see you around this joint a lot more, eh? And if you would like to be friends, send me a PM. Looking forward to seeing you around here some more!