PDA

View Full Version : did you miss me?

intergalactic platypus
22nd November 2005, 4:58 PM
well does anyone at this forum remember me by any chance? cause im back now, and although i doubt i was particularly missed im glad to return. so if i knew you, send me a PM or something. oh and i apologize to everyone who tried to get me to review their story when i was gone [/embarassed]. if its still up, ill review it for you

MaskedManAbsolkid
22nd November 2005, 5:01 PM
Hey, welcome back! Haven't seen you for ages!

Fluorescent Adolescent
22nd November 2005, 5:05 PM
I recognise the sig...didn't know you went anywhere. Anyway isn't it against the rules to post when you come back after a while? Bleh I can't remember. Welcome back anyway.

intergalactic platypus
22nd November 2005, 5:15 PM
ryan, i can safely say i dont know you but i do know absol. yes, very busy with the beginning of school, taking two honors courses and three college level courses so lots of work, but i missed SPPF

♥Princess Ketchum♥
22nd November 2005, 5:16 PM
i rememberd u around the fourms :D anyway welcome back and glad to see you back here

FlamingRuby
22nd November 2005, 5:39 PM
Welcome back! I missed you too!

unownmew
22nd November 2005, 10:04 PM
I recognise you. But I don't know you well. ^^;
welcome back anyway.
if you'd like to get to know me now, send a PM...
(I'm not expecting you'd do that though...)

indigestible_wad
22nd November 2005, 10:52 PM
Welcome. I was wondering why you dissapeared at the end of summer rather than the beginning of school. Well it seems you're well and in lively condition.

Xiang
22nd November 2005, 11:14 PM
Yay! Buttersgirl! You're back!

I changed my username to Burakki. I'm mizu_gal! (you might know that, but I forgot when I changed my name! XD)

Eszett
22nd November 2005, 11:15 PM
Actually, I did miss you quite a bit. ;_; I liked your posts in the D/P forums (and everywhere else for that matter, but I mainly saw you post there).

Anyways, welcome back. School can get quite strenuous when you're challenging yourself, I know from experience, but please try to make every effort to post.

intergalactic platypus
23rd November 2005, 1:56 AM
i feel loved. yeah, ill be able to get on more now. im learning time managment a bit better. also, i can now do a reasearch paper in two days or so, so i shouldnt have trouble. im glad to be back

Soul Suicune
23rd November 2005, 3:12 AM
Well... I guess I did see one of your posts... -_-

Raito
23rd November 2005, 6:39 PM
You seem familiar, but I don't know you well... Sorry!

-:Buro-kun Tsubasa:-
23rd November 2005, 7:16 PM
Hi, welcome back! I wonder if you remember me.