View Full Version : Bulba-Boy

22nd November 2005, 5:34 PM
Alrte, I'm known as Bulba-Boy,

Can't wait to start posting on this Forum. The main reason i joined up was to get hints and tips on my Pokemon Team and on the Future Games being released.

I always share my opinion however anybody likes it, lol no disrespect i'm not trying to start arguements if i do, but i usually have my own opinion on EVERYTHING.(Look i'm being honest now about how i am, lol) But don't worry i'm not trying to come out as a person who always disagrees with people i'm just warning you, that on Forums i have seen small arguements emerge from people speaking their own opinion that someone of a higher status doesn't agree with, etc etc, things like that.( lol good first impressions eh)

Also i can't wait for the Pokemon Ranger Game, looks like it's a first taster of what the graphics in Diamond and Pearl will look like possibly?

Also i hope to make a thew friends in here,

- Bulba-Boy ;001;

Freeze Knight
22nd November 2005, 5:47 PM
Read the rules and follow them. Pm me if you want to be friends!

♥Princess Ketchum♥
22nd November 2005, 5:51 PM
Welcome Bulba-Boy

Hi there welcome to the fourms and u sound like a really big bublasaur fan and anyways i hope u make lots of friends here

~* Mudkip girl *~

P.S, Hope we can be friends too and pm me if u need help!

22nd November 2005, 5:55 PM
Welcome to the forum. Since you've indicated that you're interested in getting help on your team, mosey on over to the InGame RMT Section (http://forums.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=118) whenever you need it. I'm there a lot, so I'll probably be able to help you as well. Like I said, welcome to the forum, and have a good time here.

Fluorescent Adolescent
22nd November 2005, 5:58 PM
I too am usually at the RMT section and although the people there are strict and tend to flame a lot, they're good guys really. Theres a lot of love in that RMT part of the forum ;) lol.

Anyway welcome.

-:Buro-kun Tsubasa:-
22nd November 2005, 7:53 PM
Hi Bulba! Enjoy your stay, taco's and Pizza on the right, the Crazy institute on the left. Read the laws of Serebii (A.K.A Rules.) and enjoy your time!

22nd November 2005, 10:23 PM
Welcome to the forums. I'm DKz and if you wanna be friends, read/follow the rules and pm(User CP) me and we'll be friends^^.